PDA

View Full Version : Willie Williams saga continues...

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 08:03 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2551972

Pearl River [Miss.] Community College has decided not to admit former Miami linebacker Willie Williams, three days after the two-year junior college in Poplarsville, Miss., said it would allow the oft- troubled player to join its football team. Wildcats coach Tim Hatten confirmed the school's decision on Wednesday night.

He might be getting desperate now. I hope nobody takes him, but I'm sure someone will.

UNH 40
August 18th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Jackson State will probably give him a shot.xlolx xlolx xidiotx xidiotx

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 08:23 AM

I was thinking that myself after reading about the other kid

Cocky
August 18th, 2006, 08:48 AM
He may have to stay in the state of Florida because of the probation.

blueballs
August 18th, 2006, 08:50 AM
He'll be in prison by this time next year. Mark it down.

Grizzaholic
August 18th, 2006, 09:41 AM
maybe I missed a thread. what did this guy do?

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 09:43 AM
OK, guess you deleted your question

the easier question would be, what did he not do?

First, he was admitted to Miami after being arrested 11 times as a juvenile.

Second, on a recruitment trip, he was charged with several crimes including assault and was waving a gun around. Seriously, who brings a gun with them on a recruiting visit? This kid is a bad egg, period.

jmuroller
August 18th, 2006, 11:12 AM
OK, guess you deleted your question

the easier question would be, what did he not do?

First, he was admitted to Miami after being arrested 11 times as a juvenile.

Second, on a recruitment trip, he was charged with several crimes including assault and was waving a gun around. Seriously, who brings a gun with them on a recruiting visit? This kid is a bad egg, period.

I don't believe he was charged w/ waving a gun around on a recruiting trip. He did get charged w/ a misdemeanor after he grabbed a female in the wrong place at a party during his trip to Florida. He also had a blog on ESPN where he talked about all the excessive benefits that schools like Miami gave him. Complained because Miami only let him have 4 lobsters for dinner and not 5 or 6.

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I don't believe he was charged w/ waving a gun around on a recruiting trip. He did get charged w/ a misdemeanor after he grabbed a female in the wrong place at a party during his trip to Florida. He also had a blog on ESPN where he talked about all the excessive benefits that schools like Miami gave him. Complained because Miami only let him have 4 lobsters for dinner and not 5 or 6.

Sorry, its hard to keep track with what each Miami delinquent recruit does, its all jumbled together:rolleyes:

blur2005
August 18th, 2006, 11:55 AM
I thought he was headed to West Virginia? Guess that fell through.

EDIT: Turns out Yahoo Sports was wrong about him going there, now that I've researched it a bit. Rich Rodriguez didn't want him.

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I thought he was headed to West Virginia? Guess that fell through.

Nope, they denied him admission

ChickenMan
August 18th, 2006, 11:58 AM
He'll be in prison by this time next year. Mark it down.

Maybe Williams can get a job as Maurice Clarett's driver???

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Maybe Williams can get a job as Maurice Clarett's driver???
Clarett would have to pay him in guns or butt sex cause his ass is brokexlolx

jstate83
August 18th, 2006, 12:26 PM

Maybe he could come to your school and be a renagade janitor.xidiotx

downbythebeach
August 18th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Nope, they denied him admission

WVU denied him admission???? I can see a community college denying someone, but once you can't get into WVU you might as well give up trying. I thought they took everyone.....xlolx

atlGAmocs
August 18th, 2006, 01:34 PM

First the blog was in the Miami Herald not on ESPN. Second the lobster dinner took place in Tallahassee, not Miami. :mad:

Larry Coker is doing the right thing as he always has. He gave the kid a chance and he blew it. Now he is honoring his promise to let him continue as a student. However he is not welcomed as a member of the football team.

jstate83
August 18th, 2006, 01:58 PM
First the blog was in the Miami Herald not on ESPN. Second the lobster dinner took place in Tallahassee, not Miami. :mad:

Larry Coker is doing the right thing as he always has. He gave the kid a chance and he blew it. Now he is honoring his promise to let him continue as a student. However he is not welcomed as a member of the football team.
Willie Williams is showing "Lawrence Phillip's" syndrome.
People trying to help, but keeps going in the opposite direction.

Maurice Clarett............Him I'm worried about.

Not because of the trouble, but because I HONESTLY THINK THAT KID HAS A SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDER.: smh :
Look at the bullshat he's doing and then turn into a "distracted little kid" in handcuffs. He truly needs psyc help. I believe he will end up hurting himself before he hurt's someone else. Look at the video of him in court. It's like he can't grasp how serious things are................Like he's "not all there" upstairs.

Willie Williams just don't GAF.xidiotx