PDA

View Full Version : Wagner at Eastern Washington

EdubAlum
November 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the inferno....

Pards Rule
November 24th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Wow a LONG flight out to Spokane I guess and then on to Chaney?

busybee14
November 24th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Statistically Colgate seemed way higher ranked in most offensive catagories than EWU. What differences will the left coasters bring to the Wagner match up? With the way Wagner D is playing it may be a real good game.Can someone give me some input .Thanks

dgreco
November 24th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I think if the Wagner D can play like they did today and against FAU they will have a shot with a few of the right bounces. Excited for Wagner and NEC fans.

ITmonarch10
November 24th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Statistically Colgate seemed way higher ranked in most offensive catagories than EWU. What differences will the left coasters bring to the Wagner match up? With the way Wagner D is playing it may be a real good game.Can someone give me some input .Thanks

Big Sky > NEC and Patriot

That said, EWU has been cutting it close against the lesser teams in the Big Sky. I think Wagner has a chance in this one.

NDB
November 24th, 2012, 05:15 PM

Yeah.

EWU by 30.

danefan
EWU will have the most explosive offense Wagner has seen this year. They'll need to get turnovers like they did tody didn't any in the game.

Grizalltheway

Well for starters, EWU plays in a legitimate conference, unlike 'Gate.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2012, 05:16 PM

That said, EWU has been cutting it close against the lesser teams in the Big Sky. I think Wagner has a chance in this one.

Really??

EWU will blow this team out.

EWU by 3-4 TDs

EdubAlum
November 24th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Wow a LONG flight out to Spokane I guess and then on to Chaney?

Spokane airport is closer to Cheney than Spokane. Long flight for sure. I'm excited about the matchup. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to watch the Wagner v Colgate game yet.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2012, 05:17 PM
EWU will have the most explosive offense Wagner has seen this year. They'll need to get turnovers like they did tody didn't any in the game.

Yep. I don't think there's a single corner in FCS who can effectively shut down Kaufman. He is a beast.

EdubAlum
November 24th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Yep. I don't think there's a single corner in FCS who can effectively shut down Kaufman. He is a beast.

Did you see the play during the PSU game where he tipped it off his foot and caught the ball? Guy is crazy. Hope he sticks around one more year. But I kind of doubt it

Cat95
November 24th, 2012, 05:19 PM
To be honest, I have watched EWU play 3 games this year. They are way over rated, they did not beat Montana State. MSU beat them selfs. They lost to SUU and nearly lost to Portland State. If MSU gets another shot at them it will be ugly, they are mad. My prediction Is EWU WILL LOSE FISRT GAME! Run at them hard, then play action pass.

busybee14
November 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM

Based on scheme or individual position talent?

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:22 PM

People out East don't know how good some of those "lesser" Big Sky teams are. PSU and UC-Davis would likely roll any NEC or PL team.

UC Davis finished with 3 DI wins, but lost by only 4 @SDSU, by 8 @Cal Poly, by 7 vs. MSU, and by 3 @EWU. PSU had an explosive offense, but very little defense. ISU was really the only bad (REALLY REALLY BAD) team in the Big Sky this year.

That said, if EWU doesn't show up to play, we will lose. Literally. xsmiley_wix

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2012, 05:23 PM
To be honest, I have watched EWU play 3 games this year. They are way over rated, they did not beat Montana State. MSU beat them selfs. They lost to SUU and nearly lost to Portland State. If MSU gets another shot at them it will be ugly, they are mad. My prediction Is EWU WILL LOSE FISRT GAME! Run at them hard, then play action pass.

I guess as an MSU fan you're a certified expert on overrated teams, huh?

EdubAlum
November 24th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Did you see the play during the PSU game where he tipped it off his foot and caught the ball? Guy is crazy. Hope he sticks around one more year. But I kind of doubt it

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGt5weA7ZOs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

swaghook
EWU getting upset wouldn't bother me but I don't see that happening in this game.

EdubAlum
I guess as an MSU fan you're a certified expert on overrated teams, huh?

Boom. Roasted!

Twentysix
November 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM

M Will.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Based on scheme or individual position talent?

Mostly talent, but probably both. Admittedly, the Wagner/Colgate game was the first time I've watched an NEC team this year.

Here's some video of EWU.

Idaho and Wazzu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kNR40AQuA0

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Montana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um_wfstbKYw

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM
North Dakota and MSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IckYRP-gIuU

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Sac State

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZloX9iRpk

Screamin_Eagle174
Cal Poly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZVIwTaOf74

Screamin_Eagle174
Freak Brandon Kaufman catch vs. PSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGt5weA7ZOs

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM

The butthurt is strong with this one. ^^^

Southern Bison
November 24th, 2012, 05:36 PM

Marcus Williams has the talent to shut Kaufman down, but that matchup won't happen this year. If EWU gets through Wagner, a strong pass defense from ISU-r will be on the way to Cheney and leaving with a win.

CrazyCat
November 24th, 2012, 05:36 PM
The butthurt is strong with this one. ^^^

Looks no different than the majority of your posts.

Cat95
November 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Wow, roasted....not EWU IS OVER RATED, the GRIZ JUST SUCK there is a difference never said I was an expert but I know overrated when I see it. Being a Cat fan has nothing to do with it. This is why they play the game, ignorance from EWU & GRIZ fans!

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I can certainly give you some imput. I watched your game today. You got a gifted numerous turnovers and still didn't destroy a not very good Colgate team. Enjoy the flight, try not to puke when you see the tampon you are going to be playing on as your players are going to be seeing it face down. Oh and get used to seeing the backs of the Eagles Jerseys they are no Colgate and you are not going to get the benefit of multiple turnovers. I'd be surprised to see you guys within 3 touchdowns before the first half is over.
Sorry that is so harsh but I don't see you guys being competitive in this game. This will just be tuneup game for EWU as they will be playing second stringers in the second half. Hope Wagner proves me wrong ut I don't see this one ending very nicely for them.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Marcus Williams has the talent to shut Kaufman down, but that matchup won't happen this year. If EWU gets through Wagner, a strong pass defense from ISU-r will be on the way to Cheney and leaving with a win.
Funny, I thought they had to get out of Boone with a win first.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
M Will.

They'll probably face each other on Sundays in the near future, but I'd have to give Kaufman the edge.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2012, 05:41 PM

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Southern Bison
November 24th, 2012, 05:42 PM

And you couldn't figure out that I have picked ISU-r to beat App St.? Next time I'll type so even a Whioux fan can understand it.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM
And you couldn't figure out that I have picked ISU-r to beat App St.? Next time I'll type so even a Whioux fan can understand it.

Everyone figured that out... you're quite simple. Which is why no places any stock in your predictions.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM

It sounded more like you were guaranteeing a win. Not a good idea in the playoffs.

Also clean the sand out.xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Looks no different than the majority of your posts.

I have nothing to be butthurt about. EWU is better than MSU this year, and all-time. Good luck against Stony Brook, kitty cats will need it.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:51 PM

"M-Will" would get abused by Kaufman, Edwards and Herd... just like the bi-son seconday was abused in the final two minutes and OT of the 2010 game. xcoffeex

busybee14
November 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I can certainly give you some imput. I watched your game today. You got a gifted numerous turnovers and still didn't destroy a not very good Colgate team. Enjoy the flight, try not to puke when you see the tampon you are going to be playing on as your players are going to be seeing it face down. Oh and get used to seeing the backs of the Eagles Jerseys they are no Colgate and you are not going to get the benefit of multiple turnovers. I'd be surprised to see you guys within 3 touchdowns before the first half is over.
Sorry that is so harsh but I don't see you guys being competitive in this game. This will just be tuneup game for EWU as they will be playing second stringers in the second half. Hope Wagner proves me wrong ut I don't see this one ending very nicely for them.
After watching those highlights i can see that EWU is a talented team but Alabama they are not.Still a 1aa team .They look big but not super fast.Kinda cool field.Im sure having home game will help.Im sure The Seahawks will be ready. They will have to play tough but Should be much closer than u think

Southern Bison
November 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Everyone figured that out... you're quite simple. Which is why no places any stock in your predictions.

So you're expecting to host App State. Interesting notion because my App State friends tell me that they think they may win, but they feel it will be too close for comfort. That tells me that ISU-r can go into Kidd-Brewer and play sound football and get out with a win.

Lehigh'98
November 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Anything can happen. The severe disadvantage Wagner has is the 3,000 mile flight. Played at a neutral site, I'd give them a much better chance considering what they did to Albany, but as it stands I'll say EWU 35-17

Walkon79
November 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Kaufman had one catch in Bozeman. It can be done :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 05:59 PM
So you're expecting to host App State. Interesting notion because my App State friends tell me that they think they may win, but they feel it will be too close for comfort. That tells me that ISU-r can go into Kidd-Brewer and play sound football and get out with a win.

Idaho fans think they could hang with the New England Patriots if given enough chances, but it doesn't make it so. I suspect ISU will give them a good fight, but ASU by 10+ at home.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Kaufman had one catch in Bozeman. It can be done :)

We played the wrong QB in Bozeman. If the ball had actually gotten within his vicinity, he would've had a lot more.

Walkon79
November 24th, 2012, 06:07 PM
We played the wrong QB in Bozeman. If the ball had actually gotten within his vicinity, he would've had a lot more.

Maybe, if Padron can get in rhythm. Our front 7 may have something to say about that. Long ways to go, but would Love to see it!

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Enjoy the flight, try not to puke when you see the tampon you are going to be playing on as your players are going to be seeing it face down..

and on the way the paper bag was on my knee man I had a dreadful flight,

eagle1
November 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM
This is the playoffs and much respect should be given to Wagner and securing a first round win over Colgate. EWU has been up and down this season but has found a way to win except against SUU. Winning secured EWU home field advantage through the playoffs and they seem to play much better at home. The two QB system has drove most EWU fans crazy all year but Vernon Adams is just too good to be standing on the sidelines. Should be a good one and I am sure Wagner will be ready but so will EWU. This team is so focused on getting back to Frisco that they will not over look anyone in the playoffs. Go Eags!!!

Drblankstare
November 24th, 2012, 06:49 PM
EWU should roll big. I would be very surprised if this was real competitive in the 4th qrt.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Does Wagner have a fan forum?

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Does Wagner have a fan forum?

I think your in it

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I think your in it

xlolx I figured as much.

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I was kind of shocked when Swagnor (de got Swag) beat Albany 30-0 - Now I am not predicting any upsets next week but I think they will play EW tougher than you guys might think

dudeitsaid
November 24th, 2012, 07:04 PM
EWU should win this game handily, but probably won't. It's not their style. They play heart attack football...leave the outcome in doubt until the very end. It's the cruelist method of play against their opponents, because they always feel they have a chance. Downside is that they do, as we found with SUU. EWU has the capability to dominate on offense, defense, and special teams. They just need to keep the gas pedal down every phase of the game every game. Keeping it close in the playoffs may backfire.

kalm
November 24th, 2012, 07:18 PM
EWU should win this game handily, but probably won't. It's not their style. They play heart attack football...leave the outcome in doubt until the very end. It's the cruelist method of play against their opponents, because they always feel they have a chance. Downside is that they do, as we found with SUU. EWU has the capability to dominate on offense, defense, and special teams. They just need to keep the gas pedal down every phase of the game every game. Keeping it close in the playoffs may backfire.

Yep. Wagner is playing with house money right now. I expect every game we play to be close.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 24th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Go Wagner!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Go Griz!!!

Oh wait, nevermind.

slostang
November 24th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I call BS on this. The score is the ONLY thing that counts and it said EWU won.

BTW, MSU almost lost to UC Davis. MSU did not win that game, Davis beat themselves. :)

EdubAlum
November 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I think your in it

if there are any wagner fans interested in setting one up. i'd be more than happy to assist given they pay the cost of the actually hosting CHEAP! I set one up for SEMO a few years ago, just ask them about it:) PM me if interested.

aceinthehole
November 24th, 2012, 07:46 PM
It is going to be an uphill battle for Wagner, but don't count them out. If they continue to play mistake free football, can move the ball on offense, and put up a stout defense they could be in this come the 4th quarter. At that point anything is possible

- Colgate came into the game averaging 41.2 points and 503.7 yards per contest, both Patriot League bests. The Raiders were unable to come close to that success at Hameline Field on Saturday as Wagner limited Colgate to 296 yards and 14 offensive points.

- Doscher finished the game 11-of-19 passing for 95 yards and two touchdowns. The 6-foot-2, 225-pound signal caller added 91 yards and another touchdown on the ground.The Seahawks did not commit a single turnover as Doscher extended his interception-free streak to 11.5 games. Wagner’s quarterback was last intercepted in August at Florida Atlantic. Doscher has thrown 209 consecutive passes without an interception and has not been picked off by a FCS team this season.

- Wagner junior Dominique Williams, who joined Doscher on the All-NEC First Team, ran 21 times for 106 yards and one touchdown as part of a rushing attack that totaled 245 yards.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2012, 08:13 PM
if there are any wagner fans interested in setting one up. i'd be more than happy to assist given they pay the cost of the actually hosting CHEAP! I set one up for SEMO a few years ago, just ask them about it:) PM me if interested.

You're a good man, Edub! xbowx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 24th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Dont forget that Wagner is playing EWU a team that isnt very good so anything is possible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bobcateconomist
November 24th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I call BS on this. The score is the ONLY thing that counts and it said EWU won.

BTW, MSU almost lost to UC Davis. MSU did not win that game, Davis beat themselves. :)

That's true about the score. EWU did score more points than MSU, so by the rules of football, they win. I see where Cat95 is coming from though. I seem to remember a missed FG that was our kicker's first missed FG of the year in the late stages of that game (would have tied the game). Also, a stupid running into a kicker penalty against MSU was sort of important. Also, check out the other stats in that game and ask yourself if EWU could have won without some gifts from MSU (gifts were abundant in that game).

Can't change the past though. Although EWU losing would cost MSU a home game, I'd like to see a rematch between MSU and EWU (though lots of tough teams in the way of both teams).

kalm
November 24th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I would love to face the cats a second time...it's really tough to beat a team twice in the same season.

Red & Black
November 24th, 2012, 09:29 PM

Yeah, right. If you want to win a big game like that, don't throw pick 6's and dont get your punts blocked for TD's. Yeah, it wasn't a great game for us offensively, but stop acting like TO's and special teams aren't part of the game.

As far is this game goes, it's going to be interesting. Wagner's D-Line looked pretty athletic, although they will have their hands full with an EWU O-Line that averages over 300 pounds.

I think the real problem for Wagner is that i doubt they have seen the team speed EWU has this season, nor have they faced a QB(s) or receivers in the caliber of Kaufman, Herd, Edwards, etc. I yhink EWU wins this one by 3 TD's but we can't afford to be sloppy like they have in a few games this year.

THE HERD
November 24th, 2012, 09:36 PM
This game won't be close. EWU by 3TD's.

Red & Black
November 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM
That's true about the score. EWU did score more points than MSU, so by the rules of football, they win. I see where Cat95 is coming from though. I seem to remember a missed FG that was our kicker's first missed FG of the year in the late stages of that game (would have tied the game). Also, a stupid running into a kicker penalty against MSU was sort of important. Also, check out the other stats in that game and ask yourself if EWU could have won without some gifts from MSU (gifts were abundant in that game).

Can't change the past though. Although EWU losing would cost MSU a home game, I'd like to see a rematch between MSU and EWU (though lots of tough teams in the way of both teams).

Dude, enough with the excuses and acting like we were lucky to beat you. A 36-10 All-Time record versus MSU really suggests otherwise.

As for this year's game, EWU gifted MSU TO's as well and a stupid 4th and 1 play in the red zone where they could have kicked an easy FG but decided to run some BS gimmick play and got nothing. So your missed FG is a wash plus the two picks Adams threw...both teams had missed opportunities. If MSU is the better team they will prove it in the playoffs.

Vitojr130
November 24th, 2012, 09:56 PM

I can think of 1..

Hopefully they meet in Frisco! xnodx

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2012, 10:04 PM
After watching those highlights i can see that EWU is a talented team but Alabama they are not.Still a 1aa team .They look big but not super fast.Kinda cool field.Im sure having home game will help.Im sure The Seahawks will be ready. They will have to play tough but Should be much closer than u think

Best of luck I honestly will be rooting for you guys to do well.

bobcateconomist
November 24th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Dude, enough with the excuses and acting like we were lucky to beat you. A 36-10 All-Time record versus MSU really suggests otherwise.

As for this year's game, EWU gifted MSU TO's as well and a stupid 4th and 1 play in the red zone where they could have kicked an easy FG but decided to run some BS gimmick play and got nothing. So your missed FG is a wash plus the two picks Adams threw...both teams had missed opportunities. If MSU is the better team they will prove it in the playoffs.

Everything aside, my point is that I'm glad we have playoffs for a chance at redemption. At the end of that game, I firmly believed that *neither* team deserved a win. Other teams are involved in this playoff thing, but I'm hoping MSU gets the chance to prove it against EWU.

robsnotes4u
November 24th, 2012, 10:40 PM

Really what does a 36-10 record have anything to do with this years game? absolutely nothing. As far as Wagner, I think EWU wins this game easily. I just don't think too highly of Wagner. If you only squeak by, like you have in most games this season, the confidence only gets higher for MSU when they defeat Stony Brook. That will be a good situation for MSU, pressure on EWU at home to prove the polls and the majority of the people wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CopperCat
November 24th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Last I checked EWU isn't playing MSU next weekend so lets check that crap at the door until it actually happens.

I watched the Wagner-gate game today, and Wagner looks solid on both sides of the ball. I would not say their defense is "vaunted" or that their offense lights it up every possession, but they have they do play sound assignment football and they can run well. Even the pass was working well in the second quarter today. EWU should win this game with their superior WR corps, but given their aptitude to play down to the competition it will be closer than it should. EWU by 4.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 24th, 2012, 10:57 PM
EWU doesnt have a QB so they wont go very far.

bobcateconomist
November 24th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Last I checked EWU isn't playing MSU next weekend so lets check that crap at the door until it actually happens.

I watched the Wagner-gate game today, and Wagner looks solid on both sides of the ball. I would not say their defense is "vaunted" or that their offense lights it up every possession, but they have they do play sound assignment football and they can run well. Even the pass was working well in the second quarter today. EWU should win this game with their superior WR corps, but given their aptitude to play down to the competition it will be closer than it should. EWU by 4.

Sounds good, except I think EWU wins by 4 field goals.

dudeitsaid
November 24th, 2012, 11:06 PM
EWU doesnt have a QB

Your right about that...they have two. Both can play better to specific situations. It's a strength, not a weakness.

dudeitsaid
November 24th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Really what does a 36-10 record have anything to do with this years game? absolutely nothing.

Well...it has a little bit to do with it. Without this year, it would be 35-10. The point is, EWU has had MSU's number the vast majority of the times they've played them. Including this year. Both teams made their mistakes, and MSU is an outstanding team. They outperformed EWU in several facets in that game. I think they make a deep run in the playoffs this year, if not win the whole thing. But EWU's heads up special teams play and defensive play at the end was what won that game. I know MSU wants that rematch, and I hope it happens. That would be a great game on EWU's home turf. EWU tends to play better at home, but no doubt MSU would bring it, especially wanting redemption for their home loss. I honestly don't know who comes out victorious in that game, if it happens. First things first, take care of Wagner!

robsnotes4u
November 24th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Well...it has a little bit to do with it. Without this year, it would be 35-10. The point is, EWU has had MSU's number the vast majority of the times they've played them. Including this year. Both teams made their mistakes, and MSU is an outstanding team. They outperformed EWU in several facets in that game. I think they make a deep run in the playoffs this year, if not win the whole thing. But EWU's heads up special teams play and defensive play at the end was what won that game. I know MSU wants that rematch, and I hope it happens. That would be a great game on EWU's home turf. EWU tends to play better at home, but no doubt MSU would bring it, especially wanting redemption for their home loss. I honestly don't know who comes out victorious in that game, if it happens. First things first, take care of Wagner!

And MSU has to take care of SB. Go Big Sky.

ngineer
November 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Everything starts with defense. As shown today, defense creating opportunities and good field position is huge and a starting point for most winning teams in championship games. If Wagner can keep it close, and horrors, even get a lead, the expectations for EWU can become a burden. Certainly, the odds favor EWU, but I expect a spirited and game Wagner squad to show up and receive some overdue respect...which seems to be in shorter supply on this Board.

CopperCat
November 25th, 2012, 12:21 AM

Rematch doesn't mean s*** if EWU doesn't win n Saturday. Worry about Wagner first, kinda tired of the rematch talk.

Red & Black
November 25th, 2012, 12:30 AM
EWU doesnt have a QB so they wont go very far.

I know...we won't have a Payton winning QB this season. Whatever wil we do...

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Your right about that...they have two. Both can play better to specific situations. It's a strength, not a weakness.

BS, if you have 2 QBs you dont have a QB

I am sick of the justification everyone does to try and sell lack of talent. Most "QBs" that are mobile are RBs not QBs. You guys have a RB and a very very average QB from SMU.

You will see shortly, you are not that good.

KUlawJack
November 25th, 2012, 01:08 AM
"M-Will" would get abused by Kaufman, Edwards and Herd... just like the bi-son seconday was abused in the final two minutes and OT of the 2010 game. xcoffeex

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

dudeitsaid
November 25th, 2012, 01:47 AM

You're right, we will see...but we are better than you. xblehx

Red & Black
November 25th, 2012, 08:29 AM

I am sick of the justification everyone does to try and sell lack of talent. Most "QBs" that are mobile are RBs not QBs. You guys have a RB and a very very average QB from SMU.

You said the exact same stuff in 2010, find a new schtick. And by the way...

Adams>McKinney
Padron>Smithwick Hyphenated

kalm
November 25th, 2012, 08:48 AM
You said the exact same stuff in 2010, find a new schtick. And by the way...

Adams>McKinney
Padron>Smithwick Hyphenated

Going back to 2005, there's not a single Montana QB or #1 receiver that Alpha wouldn't immediately trade for what EWU has had over the same period.

We simply recruit and develop better skill position talent than they do and we have for quite some time. That one's a real head scratcher for Montana fans.

aceinthehole
November 25th, 2012, 09:05 AM
The trip out to face a Eastern Washingtion is a very tall order for Wagner. I don't like their odds of winning, but I do think they will play a very good game.

Defense:

In addition to shutting out a very good Albany team two weeks ago, Wagner also played an 85-scholarship FAU team this year and held them to just 7 points. Wagner has less than 40-scholarships.

Colgate came into the game averaging 41.2 points and 503.7 yards per contest, both Patriot League bests. The Raiders were unable to come close to that success at Hameline Field on Saturday as Wagner limited Colgate to 296 yards and 14 offensive points.

Offense:

Doscher finished the game 11-of-19 passing for 95 yards and two touchdowns. The 6-foot-2, 225-pound signal caller added 91 yards and another touchdown on the ground.

The Seahawks did not commit a single turnover as Doscher extended his interception-free streak to 11.5 games. Wagner’s quarterback was last intercepted in August at Florida Atlantic. Doscher has thrown 209 consecutive passes without an interception and has not been picked off by a FCS team this season.

Wagner junior Dominique Williams, who joined Doscher on the All-NEC First Team, ran 21 times for 106 yards and one touchdown as part of a rushing attack that totaled 245 yards.

NEC in the playoffs:

Let's not forget just 2 seasons ago Robert Morris put up a hell of a game at North Dakota State in the playoffs.

RMU was down only 20-17 with 12:05 left in the game. NDSU pulled away in the final 8 minutes due to the depth and talent of that team.

Red & Black
November 25th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Sounds like Wagner plays sound football and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Looking forward to a great game.

Seahawks Fan
November 25th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Sounds like Wagner plays sound football and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Looking forward to a great game.

So are we. I think we will surprise some people.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 25th, 2012, 10:26 AM

The justifications for lack of talent only happen at UM. We have lots of talent at QB and WR here at EWU.

With both QBs splitting time relatively evenly over the season, we average nearly 300 yards passing per game, good for 10th in FCS. 21st overall in passing efficiency.

Adams: 116/186 (62%) for 1586 yards (13.7ypc), 14 TDs, 6 INTs, plus 308 yards rushing on 57 attempts (5.4 ypc) and 1 TD. Passing efficiency is 152.4, good for 8th in FCS. That's not a RB, that's a QB who can get out of trouble with his feet. Adams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McKinney. Jealousy noted.

Padron: 122/211 (57%) for 1689 yards (13.8ypc), 10 TDs, 4 INTs, plus 62 yards rushing on 36 attempts (1.7 ypc) and 2 TDs. Passing efficiency is 136.9, good for 35th in FCS. Very very average SMU QB? He set the single season passing record (3,828), bowl game passing record (460 - Hawaii Bowl 2010), and won the first bowl game for SMU since the death penalty. Padron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone on the Griz roster. Eagle envy noted.

xcoffeex

ASU_Fanatic
November 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Ewu dominates

clawman
November 25th, 2012, 12:18 PM

When hate over shadows common sense and rational this is what you get.

Southern Bison
November 25th, 2012, 08:49 PM

You might want to reevaluate your bracket...I out-picked you in the 1st round in the AGS Challenge.

CopperCat
November 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM
You might want to reevaluate your bracket...I out-picked you in the 1st round in the AGS Challenge.

Bazinga.

robsnotes4u
November 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM

That one is going to sting for awhile

Screamin_Eagle174
November 25th, 2012, 09:21 PM

No reevaluation needed. I had originally picked Wagner over Colgate, but changed it at the last minute after reading Mvem's pregame analysis stating that Colgate had a decided advantage. Not that it matters much, because the winner was going to lose to EWU regardless. Congrats on your nearly 8 point lead, you must be so proud.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 25th, 2012, 09:22 PM
That one is going to sting for awhile

Doesn't sting at all.

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2012, 06:34 AM
It is going to be an uphill battle for Wagner, but don't count them out. If they continue to play mistake free football, can move the ball on offense, and put up a stout defense they could be in this come the 4th quarter. At that point anything is possible

- Colgate came into the game averaging 41.2 points and 503.7 yards per contest, both Patriot League bests. The Raiders were unable to come close to that success at Hameline Field on Saturday as Wagner limited Colgate to]29 yards and 14 offensive points.

- Doscher finished the game 11-of-19 passing for 95 yards and two touchdowns. The 6-foot-2, 225-pound signal caller added 91 yards and another touchdown on the ground.The Seahawks did not commit a single turnover as Doscher extended his interception-free streak to 11.5 games. Wagner’s quarterback was last intercepted in August at Florida Atlantic. Doscher has thrown 209 consecutive passes without an interception and has not been picked off by a FCS team this season.

- Wagner junior Dominique Williams, who joined Doscher on the All-NEC First Team, ran 21 times for 106 yards and one touchdown as part of a rushing attack that totaled 245 yards.

THis is all that needs to be read in that post. The rest is just filler material and meaningless.

Lehigh'98
November 26th, 2012, 09:21 AM
THis is all that needs to be read in that post. The rest is just filler material and meaningless.

Do you feel better about yourself after bashing weaker conferences?

Vitojr130
November 26th, 2012, 09:31 AM

I'm sure he feels better than Colgate does! xlolx

Lehigh'98
November 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM
I'm sure he feels better than Colgate does! xlolx

Yes, after 1 down year, the PL might as well go D2. Scratch that, D3 (Those top tier d2 schools would be too tough). Shouldn't you be out learning how to frack or something?

Lehigh'98
November 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM
BTW, no more thread jacking, go Wagner....

Lehigh Football Nation
November 26th, 2012, 10:16 AM
No reevaluation needed. I had originally picked Wagner over Colgate, but changed it at the last minute after reading Mvem's pregame analysis stating that Colgate had a decided advantage. Not that it matters much, because the winner was going to lose to EWU regardless. Congrats on your nearly 8 point lead, you must be so proud.

You're absolutely right. Please, pay no mind to the little team on Staten Island without a chance.

Twentysix
November 26th, 2012, 11:05 AM
41-7 EWU, incase i hadn't already posted it.

EdubAlum
November 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM
so seriously, are there any wagner fans on here that would be interested in moderating a fan forum if it were built? I'd help out with the upfront work of setting it up, you'd just have to pay for hosting, probably in the neighborhood of less than 75 bucks a year. I just can't even tell if there are enough wagner fans that would be interesting in having such a thing.

danefan
November 26th, 2012, 01:50 PM
so seriously, are there any wagner fans on here that would be interested in moderating a fan forum if it were built? I'd help out with the upfront work of setting it up, you'd just have to pay for hosting, probably in the neighborhood of less than 75 bucks a year. I just can't even tell if there are enough wagner fans that would be interesting in having such a thing.

Probably not enough interest.

There are few active fan sites in the NEC. CCSU has a very active forum, but that's about it.

EdubAlum
November 26th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Probably not enough interest.

There are few active fan sites in the NEC. CCSU has a very active forum, but that's about it.

just because most of the schools are small, or just general disinterest in athletics except by the hardcore fans? Lets be honest, everyone on AGS is a hardcore fan of their respective schools or they wouldn't be posting on here.

kalm
November 27th, 2012, 07:51 AM
80% chance of rain and a high of 45 predicted for Saturday.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 08:24 AM

Will would hold his own quite well, he wouldn't get abused by any means.

danefan
November 27th, 2012, 08:47 AM
just because most of the schools are small, or just general disinterest in athletics except by the hardcore fans? Lets be honest, everyone on AGS is a hardcore fan of their respective schools or they wouldn't be posting on here.

I think its a product of limited number of hardcore fans and because there is a place like AGS and CharmpsionshipsSubdivision.com where fans can go now.

BisonBacker
November 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM

You just bashed them yourself. What was your point?

busybee14
November 27th, 2012, 09:33 AM
80% chance of rain and a high of 45 predicted for Saturday.

I would think this is a good thing.

busybee14
November 27th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I think its a product of limited number of hardcore fans and because there is a place like AGS and CharmpsionshipsSubdivision.com where fans can go now.
I agree,Just not enough of us.Now with UA leaving our most vocal fan base will be gone.

GreatAppSt
November 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Watch out EW Wagner is flyin in with a fury!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

PS A word of warning if you hear this coming out of the skies over Cheney in the next few days break out the marshmellows.

Grizo406
November 27th, 2012, 08:25 PM
The way I understand it, if EWU & ASU win their upcoming playoff games, the Mountaineers will travel to Cheney.

If that happens, look for a Grizo sighting at Roos Field.

68ndsuBISONfan
November 27th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the inferno....

LOL. Eastern Washington playing Wagner. Is like LSU playing Eastern Washington. Merry Christmas Eastern Washington, on a win, in a completely PATHETIC match up.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM
LOL. Eastern Washington playing Wagner. Is like LSU playing Eastern Washington. Merry Christmas Eastern Washington, on a win, in a completely PATHETIC match up.

We play who we're matched up against; we don't choose to play cupcakes, unlike some programs...

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205678398
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205690905
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205266381
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205269736
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=204996289

xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
November 27th, 2012, 09:02 PM
The way I understand it, if EWU & ASU win their upcoming playoff games, the Mountaineers will travel to Cheney.

xbowx xbowx xbowx

kalm
November 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM

xsmileyclapx

Sylvergunsuperman
November 27th, 2012, 10:23 PM

Are you lining up your excuses already if you lose to SDSU?

hebmskebm
November 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM
We play who we're matched up against; we don't choose to play cupcakes, unlike some programs...

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205678398
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205690905
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205266381
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205269736
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=204996289

BS. You chose to play Idaho :)

AppIAA
November 28th, 2012, 09:24 AM

Ill chime in as well and give free hosting for it if there's enough interest!

Screamin_Eagle174
November 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Is it Saturday yet?

Goddamnit.

68ndsuBISONfan
November 28th, 2012, 08:28 PM

I agree totally Cat95. EWU has not proved that they are a dominant team. Pretty much like Lehigh. But they were lucky enough to win there conference. They might win the first game, but all bets are off after that.

68ndsuBISONfan
November 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Is it Saturday yet?

Goddamnit.

Don't get to excited. It will come soon enough. So your precious EWU team can squeak by Wagner. But the road ends after that.

robsnotes4u
November 28th, 2012, 08:35 PM
I agree totally Cat95. EWU has not proved that they are a dominant team. Pretty much like Lehigh. But they were lucky enough to win there conference. They might win the first game, but all bets are off after that.

They could easily be a .500 team, there season will be done in the next two games. I do what a rematch between MSU and EWU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

68ndsuBISONfan
November 28th, 2012, 08:45 PM

Abused? Huh. I don't think so. You guys got away with a late Christmas present from that bone head call by the offical in overtime. The Bison should have won that game, and you guys know it. But will never admit it. And you barely, and I mean B-A-R-E-L-Y won the national championship game to boot. So have another plate of STHU and savor your win that you are going to get against Wagner on Saturday. Rest assured, it will be the last one this year. Enjoy your Saturday.

robsnotes4u
November 28th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Abused? Huh. I don't think so. You guys got away with a late Christmas present from that bone head call by the offical in overtime. The Bison should have won that game, and you guys know it. But will never admit it. And you barely, and I mean B-A-R-E-L-Y won the national championship game to boot. So have another plate of STHU and savor your win that you are going to get against Wagner on Saturday. Rest assured, it will be the last one this year. Enjoy your Saturday.

As I said before the brackets were released, there wasn't a case to say they were a #2 seed. Even the though they beat MSU they struggled after that and MSU played better and better

68ndsuBISONfan
November 28th, 2012, 09:00 PM
This is the playoffs and much respect should be given to Wagner and securing a first round win over Colgate. EWU has been up and down this season but has found a way to win except against SUU. Winning secured EWU home field advantage through the playoffs and they seem to play much better at home. The two QB system has drove most EWU fans crazy all year but Vernon Adams is just too good to be standing on the sidelines. Should be a good one and I am sure Wagner will be ready but so will EWU. This team is so focused on getting back to Frisco that they will not over look anyone in the playoffs. Go Eags!!!

Your precious Eagles were National Champions in 2010, because you got a late Christmas present from the Ref. that made that complete and absolute PATHETIC bone head call, that ended the game for the NDSU Bison, when we played you in the Quarter Finals in Cheney, WA. We should have won that game, you know it and so do we. What the Bison want this year is a rematch with your beloved EWU Eagles to settle the score. Hang on to your shorts. And actually you might want to bring an extra pair, because if we both get to Frisco, your gonna need to change them. But I believe that your lady luck EWU Eagles, might run out of luck before Frisco. Go Wagner.

68ndsuBISONfan
November 28th, 2012, 09:08 PM
You're absolutely right. Please, pay no mind to the little team on Staten Island without a chance.

LOL. I would just love Wagner, the underdogs, to go into Cheney and serve the precious EWU Eagles a plate of STHU. Best of luck Wagner.

68ndsuBISONfan
November 28th, 2012, 09:16 PM

Cupcakes. Lol. Wow. LMFAO. Every football organization plays what they call powder puff games, we play them and so do your beloved Eagles. The only difference is that we crush them in the Fargo Dome. And your Eagels somehow, someway, squeak out a win. Oh wait, that pretty much sums up your entire season in the Big Sky Conference, somehow someway, you squeaked out a win. You are the Lehigh team that actually MADE the playoffs,

EdubAlum
November 28th, 2012, 09:25 PM
LOL. I would just love Wagner, the underdogs, to go into Cheney and serve the precious EWU Eagles a plate of STHU. Best of luck Wagner.

Are you related to AlphaGriz? :) such hate.

EdubAlum
November 28th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Ill chime in as well and give free hosting for it if there's enough interest!

Nice bro! glad to see there are some good people on here!

Walkon79
November 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I happen to think that Eastern is a quality club and will rep the conference well, along with the other BSC entries. They'll have no problem with Wagner.

I also think Wagner should really be in Fargo and SDSU in Cheney or Bozeman this week.

Go Eags except for Screamin. He can just go away!

clawman
November 28th, 2012, 10:47 PM

English 101:
There is a place
Their is possessive
They're= they are

Lehigh'98
November 28th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Cupcakes. Lol. Wow. LMFAO. Every football organization plays what they call powder puff games, we play them and so do your beloved Eagles. The only difference is that we crush them in the Fargo Dome. And your Eagels somehow, someway, squeak out a win. Oh wait, that pretty much sums up your entire season in the Big Sky Conference, somehow someway, you squeaked out a win. You are the Lehigh team that actually MADE the playoffs,

How many times are you going to reference Lehigh. We had a tough break with the schedule and didn't make the playoffs. 10-1 is still a great season. You guys have to be the most obnoxious, excuse making ( EWU only beat us in 2010 cuz of the refs) fans ever. You have a great team, don't know why you have to continually bash every other team in the FCS not in the MVFC. Win with some class.

Southern Bison
November 28th, 2012, 11:41 PM
I happen to think that Eastern is a quality club and will rep the conference well, along with the other BSC entries. They'll have no problem with Wagner.

I also think Wagner should really be in Fargo and SDSU in Cheney or Bozeman this week.

Go Eags except for Screamin. He can just go away!

I would've posted some kudos to EWU for the stadium expansion plans if Screamin wasn't being such a cur.

NDSU09
November 28th, 2012, 11:45 PM
[QUOTE=aceinthehole;1901198]It is going to be an uphill battle for Wagner, but don't count them out. If they continue to play mistake free football, can move the ball on offense, and put up a stout defense they could be in this come the 4th quarter. At that point anything is possible

- Colgate came into the game averaging 41.2 points and 503.7 yards per contest, both Patriot League bests.

Colgate lost to SOUTH DAKOTA

bobcateconomist
November 28th, 2012, 11:52 PM

Lots of blowouts, except the last one was close until the final quarter. What's up with that? I thought NDSU was dominant, esp. against cupcakes. All sideshows aside, cupcakes are a part of a healthy FCS diet in the west, but you need to digest them in moderation. The Bison fan's response to this was on target, I think.

bobcateconomist
November 28th, 2012, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=aceinthehole;1901198]It is going to be an uphill battle for Wagner, but don't count them out. If they continue to play mistake free football, can move the ball on offense, and put up a stout defense they could be in this come the 4th quarter. At that point anything is possible

- Colgate came into the game averaging 41.2 points and 503.7 yards per contest, both Patriot League bests.

Colgate lost to SOUTH DAKOTA

Lots of teams must have lost to South Dakota... oh wait.

ASU_Fanatic
November 29th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Sports going good for me right now with how insanely good Duke is. App needs to keep it up

ASU_Fanatic
November 29th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Lol wrong thread

kalm
November 29th, 2012, 11:38 AM
They could easily be a .500 team, there season will be done in the next two games. I do what a rematch between MSU and EWU

xlolx at 68ndsubBISONfan.

Yes, we've had a few squeekers but so have the Bison and the Cats. I'd also like to point out that we were 7 points away from an undefeated season in one of the top two conferences in FCS, one of the strongest OOC schedules in the nation, and one of the best overall schedules.

There are some similarities to this season in 2010, when we also allowed teams with lesser talent to stay in games...e.g. NDSU. That one should been over at half. But that's what great teams do, they somehow keep finding ways to win.

Oh, and we sincerely apologize for "barely" winning a National Championship. xkissx

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Soooo much butthurt in this thread by UNDS and MSU fans. Love it. xlolx xlolx xlolx

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 03:17 PM
xlolx at 68ndsubBISONfan.

Yes, we've had a few squeekers but so have the Bison and the Cats. I'd also like to point out that we were 7 points away from an undefeated season in one of the top two conferences in FCS, one of the strongest OOC schedules in the nation, and one of the best overall schedules.

There are some similarities to this season in 2010, when we also allowed teams with lesser talent to stay in games...e.g. NDSU. That one should been over at half. But that's what great teams do, they somehow keep finding ways to win.

Oh, and we sincerely apologize for "barely" winning a National Championship. xkissx

xoutofrepx

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 08:30 PM
As I said before the brackets were released, there wasn't a case to say they were a #2 seed. Even the though they beat MSU they struggled after that and MSU played better and better

As I said before the brackets were released, there was a huge case for EWU getting the higher seed. Look who was right. xcoffeex

robsnotes4u
November 29th, 2012, 09:05 PM
As I said before the brackets were released, there was a huge case for EWU getting the higher seed. Look who was right. xcoffeex

You might get lucky and win this week, if you do you should cherish it, because that is all she wrote. You really got lucky with your draw. Early Christmas present.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
You might get lucky and win this week, if you do you should cherish it, because that is all she wrote. You really got lucky with your draw. Early Christmas present.

xlolx xlolx xlolx

EWU has a better odds against ISU or ASU than MSU does against SB. I'd worry about your game this week before talking *****, papercat. xcoffeex

CorrosionDoc
November 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM
xoutofrepx

What the hell, are you two butt buddies or just the same self-gratifying moron posting from two accounts??? I'm sure you probably can't give it to each other enough if you tried...

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 09:40 PM
What the hell, are you two butt buddies or just the same self-gratifying moron posting from two accounts??? I'm sure you probably can't give it to each other enough if you tried...

Neither. He just posts salient facts that fans of inferiors teams can't handle. Don't be mad, it's probably not your fault your team lost to EWU. xcoffeex

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/85900723600153825905.png

srgrizizen
November 29th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Montana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um_wfstbKYw

Just watched the video. Obviously, EWU won 56 - 0, and UM didn't make a first down! Oh wait, they outrushed EWU 407 to 94 and had 533 total yards to 447. Nice editing.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Just watched the video. Obviously, EWU won 56 - 0, and UM didn't make a first down! Oh wait, they outrushed EWU 407 to 94 and had 533 total yards to 447. Nice editing.

It's an EWU highlight video, not a Griz highlight video. What do you expect? xrolleyesx

CorrosionDoc
November 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Neither. He just posts salient facts that fans of inferiors teams can't handle. Don't be mad, it's probably not your fault your team lost to EWU. xcoffeex

Who's mad? Sad is more the term I would use... sad that the two of you seem to have your self-worth wrapped up in a college football team's performance. Good luck this weekend though. It'd be a shame if a loss lead to your tragic demise.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Who's mad? Sad is more the term I would use... sad that the two of you seem to have your self-worth wrapped up in a college football team's performance. Good luck this weekend though. It'd be a shame if a loss lead to your tragic demise.

Cat fans and Bison fans, obviously. HUGE inferiority complex when it comes to EWU, hence all the hate. Hence your posts attacking me for giving props to a fellow EWU for making great points. Stop projecting your insecurities onto others and get some help...

kalm
November 30th, 2012, 06:21 AM

Notes to self:

1) Some kids take message boards seriously.
2) I may have hurt some feelings in a couple of the Lehigh threads.
3) homosexual references about people you've never met do NOT necessarily indicate latent homosexuality.
4) SE's trolling has now lead to guilt by association. Nut-kick is in order at the tailgate.

kalm
November 30th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Looks like rain will be done by kickoff, but it's supposed to be windy.

slostang
November 30th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Notes to self:

1) Some kids take message boards seriously.
2) I may have hurt some feelings in a couple of the Lehigh threads.
3) homosexual references about people you've never met do NOT necessarily indicate latent homosexuality.
4) SE's trolling has now lead to guilt by association. Nut-kick is in order at the tailgate.

Too funny Kalm. Best of luck Saturday. I am hoping the Mustangs will be playing in Cheney again two weeks from Saturday. xthumbsupx

kalm
November 30th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Too funny Kalm. Best of luck Saturday. I am hoping the Mustangs will be playing in Cheney again two weeks from Saturday. xthumbsupx

Me to my man! Two weeks of cat stomping and you'll be there.

catbob
November 30th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Cat fans and Bison fans, obviously. HUGE inferiority complex when it comes to EWU, hence all the hate. Hence your posts attacking me for giving props to a fellow EWU for making great points. Stop projecting your insecurities onto others and get some help...

Actually it's just more that people don't like you, and when a team has such a huge tool who does a majority of the talking for the fanbase (you love to talk), then people associate the fanbase with you and hence the disdain for the team.

You are a sore winner, a gloater and a troll, so don't be surprised when people don't like you or your team. You represent your team very poorly and people take note of that.

Hell I'd have no problem with the Griz if their fans weren't such tools most of the time (this year has been great though!).

It's the fans of the teams in FCS that give them their reputation, and since EWU doesn't have many fans, and 80% of the posts about EWU come from your bubbling lips, it is what it is.

And the ONLY thing I'm jealous of when it comes to EWU is they won a national championship more recently than us. Outside of that, I wouldn't trade anything at MSU for anything EWU has. Maybe if you get that nice looking stadium built, which looks sweet.

It's funny because Big Sky teams usually root for each other, but you just go out of your way to put the Cats down (and other BSC teams). I'd love to give EWU props but it would make your head so big I don't even want to know how much more annoying you could get.

catbob
November 30th, 2012, 11:09 AM
That being said, while many Cat fans want to put EWU down as well (for reasons stated above), I don't see EWU losing to Wagner. It would be hilarious, but I watched a bit of the Wagner/Gate game, and neither team looked that impressive. Wagner had success running the ball, but couldn't throw to save their lives. They aren't an offensive juggernaut, and I don't think they'll be able to keep up with EWU sans some critical mistakes by the Eagles. They have a solid defense so anything is possible, but I see EWU winning by a score of around 24-14. But then again the EWU defense gives up 24 points a game, middle of the road for FCS. Wagner gives up under 17. Wagner's pass D is 11th in the nation, so if they can contain the Eagles passing attack, they'll have a chance.

Eags at home are very tough, especially later in the year. I like the Eags in this one.

kalm
November 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Actually it's just more that people don't like you, and when a team has such a huge tool who does a majority of the talking for the fanbase (you love to talk), then people associate the fanbase with you and hence the disdain for the team.

You are a sore winner, a gloater and a troll, so don't be surprised when people don't like you or your team. You represent your team very poorly and people take note of that.

Hell I'd have no problem with the Griz if their fans weren't such tools most of the time (this year has been great though!).

It's the fans of the teams in FCS that give them their reputation, and since EWU doesn't have many fans, and 80% of the posts about EWU come from your bubbling lips, it is what it is.

And the ONLY thing I'm jealous of when it comes to EWU is they won a national championship more recently than us. Outside of that, I wouldn't trade anything at MSU for anything EWU has. Maybe if you get that nice looking stadium built, which looks sweet.

It's funny because Big Sky teams usually root for each other, but you just go out of your way to put the Cats down (and other BSC teams). I'd love to give EWU props but it would make your head so big I don't even want to know how much more annoying you could get.

SE trolls... trolls. That's what he did in this thread and the MSU-SB thread. He's mostly reactionary, and for whatever reason some MSU and Bison fans tend to be highly susceptible to this.

But if a person is so shallow and hypersensitive as to base their REAL like or dislike of another school on what one poster on a message board does, I truly feel sorry for them. It's just not that big of a deal unless you take it and yourself too seriously.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 30th, 2012, 01:21 PM

If you read your own post through the lens of kalm's, you'd laugh at the irony. ;)

FWIW, I have MSU picked to beat SB (by 3)... I also want the rematch. xnodx

catbob
November 30th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Just don't like trolls. Reactionary or not. It's not in my nature and usually I just ignore it, but once or twice a year it compels me to speak out. I said my peace and I'll return to ignoring SE.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 30th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Just don't like trolls. Reactionary or not. It's not in my nature and usually I just ignore it, but once or twice a year it compels me to speak out. I said my peace and I'll return to ignoring SE.

How do you ignore FTG06 and cats2506 then? They provide me with some of my best material? xlolx

catbob
November 30th, 2012, 04:44 PM
How do you ignore FTG06 and cats2506 then? They provide me with some of my best material? xlolx

I typically do outside of BNation... xlolx

Red & Black
November 30th, 2012, 07:37 PM

Life is tough when you're stupid.

Huh, Lakes?

Bisonoline
November 30th, 2012, 10:41 PM
SE trolls... trolls. That's what he did in this thread and the MSU-SB thread. He's mostly reactionary, and for whatever reason some MSU and Bison fans tend to be highly susceptible to this.

But if a person is so shallow and hypersensitive as to base their REAL like or dislike of another school on what one poster on a message board does, I truly feel sorry for them. It's just not that big of a deal unless you take it and yourself too seriously.

Besides all of the hyperbole----- why would you want a troll like him representing or being part of your fan base? But if thats all you got---thats all you got.

Red & Black
November 30th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Besides all of the hyperbole----- why would you want a troll like him representing or being part of your fan base? But if thats all you got---thats all you got.

75% of NDSU posters on the various boards are trolls. Worst (internet) fan base in FCS.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 30th, 2012, 10:58 PM
75% of NDSU posters on the various boards are trolls. Worst (internet) fan base in FCS.

75% is being nice... but I'd expect nothing less from you. xthumbsupx

kalm
December 1st, 2012, 07:21 AM

It's beyond my control, but why would I really care anyway? I'll say it again...it's a semi to fully anonymous football message board. It's chuck full of trolls, smack, hyperbole, blustering, and irrationality, just like most sporting events are. Should I write a letter to our athletic department and inform them of some unruly fans that are poorly representing EWU? On message boards??? Should I petition the NCAA???? Perhaps apologies should be forwarded on to Fargo?????

I figured out a long time ago to not take **** like this too seriously. I have the same view of politics, it's entertainment. Trolls, effective and otherwise are a part of the entertainment. Effective trolls usually bring a certain degree of truth to their statements which is why they really piss people off. The less effective type are usually dismissed.

I had a sideline pass at Washington Grizzly Stadium a few years back. The fans are right on top of you, a few of which will curse you, your mom, your sister, your retarded cousin, and your dead grandma. I even had a few pieces of paper or wrappers thrown my direction. Should I hold that against the many fans who came up to me and congratulated our efforts on the way out of the stadium, or bought me drinks later in the bars?

Besides, in case you didn't notice, we need as many fans as possible!:D

busybee14
December 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
How's the weather today out I'm Cheney?

kalm
December 1st, 2012, 10:48 AM
How's the weather today out I'm Cheney?

Clear and windy right now. Looks like the rain has blown on through.

Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=WAZ036&warncounty=WAC063&firewxzone=WAZ686&local_place1=&product1=Hazardous+Weather+Outlook

HannahO
December 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM
It's beyond my control, but why would I really care anyway? I'll say it again...it's a semi to fully anonymous football message board. It's chuck full of trolls, smack, hyperbole, blustering, and irrationality, just like most sporting events are. Should I write a letter to our athletic department and inform them of some unruly fans that are poorly representing EWU? On message boards??? Should I petition the NCAA???? Perhaps apologies should be forwarded on to Fargo?????

I figured out a long time ago to not take **** like this too seriously. I have the same view of politics, it's entertainment. Trolls, effective and otherwise are a part of the entertainment. Effective trolls usually bring a certain degree of truth to their statements which is why they really piss people off. The less effective type are usually dismissed.

I had a sideline pass at Washington Grizzly Stadium a few years back. The fans are right on top of you, a few of which will curse you, your mom, your sister, your retarded cousin, and your dead grandma. I even had a few pieces of paper or wrappers thrown my direction. Should I hold that against the many fans who came up to me and congratulated our efforts on the way out of the stadium, or bought me drinks later in the bars?

Besides, in case you didn't notice, we need as many fans as possible!:D

Far too rational, my friend...

kalm
December 1st, 2012, 11:08 AM

xsmiley_wix

Screamin_Eagle174
December 1st, 2012, 01:21 PM

And in perfect English, nonetheless. I'm afraid unless it's dumbed down, bison fans won't understand. xconfusedx

Damnit, there I go again. xlolx :D

Screamin_Eagle174
December 1st, 2012, 01:21 PM
Word is all four Payton (Erik Meyer - Asst. WR/QB Coach, Bo Levi Mitchell) and Buchanan (JC Sherritt, Greg Peach) winners will be on the sidelines today. Wagner doesn't stand a chance! :D

SeattleGriz
December 1st, 2012, 05:04 PM
Is Padron pronounced like the tequila Patron, but with a D?

If it is, I was putting too much emphasis on the the first syllable.

robsnotes4u
December 1st, 2012, 05:50 PM
Pretty quiet here

danefan
December 1st, 2012, 06:05 PM
Pretty quiet here

Wagner is playing great right now. Let's see if they can keep it up.

kdinva
December 1st, 2012, 06:59 PM
Wagner is playing great right now. Let's see if they can keep it up.

TD for Wags..........14-13 red turfs.

catbob
December 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM
Wagner sacks EWU on their own 10, forces EWU punt... Wagner gonna get the ball back likely inside of EWU territory.

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM
Swagnor playing some D

Bison56
December 1st, 2012, 07:06 PM
This is a much closer game than I had thought it would be so far good game Wagner!

lionsrking2
December 1st, 2012, 07:12 PM
This is a much closer game than I had thought it would be so far good game Wagner!

I watched Wagner's game against Florida Atlantic ... was very impressed with their athleticism and scheme on defense ... not surprised at all that they're hanging in there.

Bison56
December 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM
Looks like EWU maybe starting to unravel.

catbob
December 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM
Wag up 16-14, driving inside EWU 20, 3rd and 4.

robsnotes4u
December 1st, 2012, 07:16 PM
I watched Wagner's game against Florida Atlantic ... was very impressed with their athleticism and scheme on defense ... not surprised at all that they're hanging in there.

Watched a lot of BSC games and like I said earlier EWU was not as good as their record. I didn't know what Wagner was like. I would like to see them and the Cats play a rematch.

Bison56
December 1st, 2012, 07:16 PM

First time watching for me and I have to agree they are impressive so far.

md64179
December 1st, 2012, 07:19 PM
19-14 wagner

robsnotes4u
December 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM
All the eagles forum fans must be at the game

aceinthehole
December 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Go Wagner!

catbob
December 1st, 2012, 07:25 PM
TD eags, 2 point conversion good. 22-19 Eagles.

md64179
December 1st, 2012, 07:26 PM
TD EWU. add a 2-point conversion.

22-19 EWU

End of the 3rd

kdinva
December 1st, 2012, 07:38 PM
Wagner gets one first down, but a QB sack ends the drive. EWU receives punt at their 27

kdinva
December 1st, 2012, 07:46 PM
EWU driving inside Wag's 20.........under 6:00 to play.

md64179
December 1st, 2012, 07:47 PM
TD EWU

busybee14
December 1st, 2012, 07:50 PM
I think the ride ends here. Wags is doing a great job of playing with these guys. Repping the NEC well

danefan
That's might just do it.

Either way, Wagner has played great today and represented the NEC well.

kdinva
EWU punches in the TD............4:02 to play, up 29-19.

slostang
December 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM
I think the ride ends here. Wags is doing a great job of playing with these guys. Repping the NEC well

+1. No matter the outcome Wagner can hold their heads high. The are a tough team.

Bison56
December 1st, 2012, 07:52 PM
If 1 of those FG's would have been a TD it would have made a huge difference. Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Good game though.

robsnotes4u
December 1st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Looks like EWU will win up 10 with 4 min left. Next week will more than likey be the end

busybee14
December 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM
#1 is a heck of a wr.congrats to ewu.good luck rest of the way.

busybee14
December 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM
Question ?Does Wags enter the year 2013as a ranked team??

Lehigh'98
December 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Nice game both teams. Way to represent Wagner.

Bison56
December 1st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Great run Wagner!

downbythebeach
December 1st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Wagner's problem is that they have poor wide receivers....same thing from the FAU game

aceinthehole
December 1st, 2012, 08:04 PM
Down 22-19 to begin the 4th Q.

Wagner won't move on, great effort and way to represent the NEC!

busybee14
December 1st, 2012, 08:08 PM
Wagner's problem is that they have poor wide receivers....same thing from the FAU game

I disagree ,wrs are good ,pass game itself needs a lil work.as smart as doescher is and as solid of a runner he is ,he isnt a strong passer and tends to miss reads and hold ball way to long with wrs open.but cant complain about this years run.coaches played to team strength.our cupboards are stocked and ready for next season.Dom is back

Pards Rule
December 1st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hey great run by the Hawks! Good job! Congrats to EWU!

ngineer
December 1st, 2012, 09:04 PM
Heck of an effort by Wagner. Congrats on a great season. Congrats Eagles...but please go back to a green field. My eyes hurt from watching on the computer! (;-)

Screamin_Eagle174
December 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM
Looks like EWU will win up 10 with 4 min left. Next week will more than likey be the end

Glad you're focusing on your own team and not EWU. xthumbsupx

Lehigh Football Nation
December 1st, 2012, 09:59 PM
Great run by Wagner. It sucks now, but you've accomplished a lot. Way to go.

kalm
December 1st, 2012, 10:45 PM
Congrats to Wagner on a great season. I was impressed.

Seahawks Fan
December 1st, 2012, 10:48 PM
Congrats to the Seahawks on a good effort. Good luck EWU.

Gater
December 1st, 2012, 10:54 PM
Good luck to EWU and congrats to The Wag on a great season. Really fun to watch your defense create havoc (except when they were playing Colgate).

FargoBison
December 1st, 2012, 11:14 PM
Great run by Wagner. It sucks now, but you've accomplished a lot. Way to go.

Agreed, congrats to Wager on a great season.

Cleets
December 2nd, 2012, 12:57 AM
Eastern sure plays up and down...
(and that ****ing Red Turf is so stupid I can hardly watch a game on it)

xblehx

dudeitsaid
December 2nd, 2012, 01:28 AM
Great game Wagner! Zero turnovers for another game! Really impressed with your team. How many FBS transfers were there on your D? Seemed like half of them from the radio broadcast. Good luck next season. Hope we will see you in the field again next year!

dgreco
December 2nd, 2012, 07:11 AM
great game by Wagner, and besides that last drive to get EWU to 29 (where EWU's offense really looked like it was moving the ball with ease) Wagner played a great game and did the NEC proud. I am excited for next year and the future of the NEC.

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
not looking forward to seeing Wagner in Newark next year, not exactly a the cupcake they thought would be served up, right now Wagner would dominate Delaware

Red & Black
December 2nd, 2012, 08:11 AM
Congrats to Wagner, that was a well coached and disciplined team. Way to rep the NEC.

aceinthehole
December 2nd, 2012, 08:31 AM
Again, congrats to Wagner on a great game and an even better season!

Good luck to EWU, they are a very good team. I was impressed with everthing they did, except that awful red turf.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 2nd, 2012, 11:29 AM
Congrats to the Seahawks... very disciplined and scrappy. You represented very well.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2012, 11:32 AM

#26 to #1...You on the other hand, fell a few spots.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 3rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
#26 to #1...You on the other hand, fell a few spots.

You are awesome! So proud of you! Good job! xthumbsupx

Seriously though, your self esteem must be through the roof now. I can't imagine a greater boost to morale than being #1 in an online bracket contest...

AmsterBison
December 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
'Grats to EWU and Wagner <-- they've come along way from that tenacious team that ran out of gas late at the Fargodome in '09.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
You are awesome! So proud of you! Good job! xthumbsupx

Seriously though, your self esteem must be through the roof now. I can't imagine a greater boost to morale than being #1 in an online bracket contest...

Relax sunshine...remember, you started this BS, I'm just finishing it. The results of an online bracket contest or the useless prattle of someone like you don't matter. One piece of advice for the future, cross your legs next time your lips start flapping too much or at least douche...you smell.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Relax sunshine...remember, you started this BS, I'm just finishing it. The results of an online bracket contest or the useless prattle of someone like you don't matter. One piece of advice for the future, cross your legs next time your lips start flapping too much or at least douche...you smell.

Actually, you've been spewing garbage from the beginning, to which I responded, which has caused you to go about building a castle with all the sand in your vagina. Typical among UNDS fans though, so I can't say I'm surprised. Like I said though, nice castle... you must be so proud! xthumbsupx