PDA

View Full Version : JMU Football 2004 National Champions DVD Now Available

JMU Duke Dog
August 16th, 2006, 02:24 PM
https://images.efollett.com/spirit/v4/712/10051319.jpg

If you are interested in having a DVD copy of the 2004 semifinal between James Madison and William & Mary and the 2004 final between James Madison and Montana, then they are now available for purchasing online from the JMU bookstore at the link below.

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-10062-10317-12982150-1?demoKey=d

89Hen
August 16th, 2006, 02:31 PM
We landed on the moon?! :eek: :p

JMU Duke Dog
August 16th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I know it is coming out late, but for the Dukes it is better late than never!

Proud Griz Man
August 16th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Is this just the same old ESPN broadcast, as the link said $32.99 + shipping for a commercial-free national television coverage???

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

JMU Duke Dog
August 16th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Is this just the same old ESPN broadcast, as the link said $32.99 + shipping for a commercial-free national television coverage???

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

It has the commerical free ESPN broadcast of both games; however, I am not sure if it contains any additional content such as what was included in the free 20 minute DVD given to all season ticket holders a year ago. I am still awaiting the arrival of this more recent DVD so unfortunately I am in the dark on your question. This does work out well for those who were present at both games and had no way to record them.

DTSpider
August 16th, 2006, 03:00 PM
I like it. Better late than never.

I'm sure if Richmond ever wins a national title I'll buy all sorts of junk.

MYTAPPY
August 16th, 2006, 03:44 PM
I already own the DVD of the 2005 National Champions Appalachian State.
I'm guessing JMU got wind of ours and didn't want to be shown up. But hey, better late than never....... I guess.:D

SoCon48
August 16th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Dug out and dusted off from the archives.

JMU2004
August 16th, 2006, 04:54 PM
well, the story of this aint so simple!!!!

JMU did nothing to make this happen. A group of posters on the JMU boards contacted ESPN, fronted the cash, and obtained enough buyers to get this whole process started. If it weren't for this group of loyal JMU fans fronting thousands of dollars, this DVD would never have been produced

blur2005
August 16th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Just to clear things up, a National Championship DVD already existed. It came out a few months after the championship game and was sent out to all season ticket holders. I obtained one through my father, who is a professor at JMU. This DVD apparently contains the full length semi-final and final games. Personally, I'd like to have the quarterfinal on it, too, but the rights to the video probably cost a bit much for three games.

JMU2004
August 16th, 2006, 05:20 PM
the quarterfinal is avail as well. check caazone.com for details

JMU-MRD-DAD
September 10th, 2006, 08:59 PM
It has the commerical free ESPN broadcast of both games; however, I am not sure if it contains any additional content such as what was included in the free 20 minute DVD given to all season ticket holders a year ago. I am still awaiting the arrival of this more recent DVD so unfortunately I am in the dark on your question. This does work out well for those who were present at both games and had no way to record them.
I've ordered my copy and can't wait to watch it even though I was at both games.......GO DUKES.....