PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's FCS Round 1 Playoff Preview - Eastern Illinois vs South Dakota St

FootballCEO
November 20th, 2012, 06:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ULBgGn-3E

Good morning AGS Fans! It's playoff time!

Em

WrenFGun
November 20th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Holy Hell. EIU has a WR with 124 catches for 1563 yards? Jesus.

FootballCEO
November 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Holy Hell. EIU has a WR with 124 catches for 1563 yards? Jesus.

Redic right?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2012, 02:24 PM
You know what. I see a lot of people griping about coverage and slights from the big outlets. It doesn't bother me too much cuz I know what we are and take pride in the fact that this is a grass roots deal and I am very happy that guys like you provide some great content for us on the podcast as well as doing these types of things on your own.

A lot more people could be checking these threads and paying some respect to the guys that are doing these sorts of things for the FCS world.

Love the video clip. Thank you.

BisonBacker
November 20th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I think Emory's got this game pegged. I see SDSU coming out on top in this one. They have a damn good defense and I don't think Eastern's going to have that much success with it.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I think Emory's got this game pegged. I see SDSU coming out on top in this one. They have a damn good defense and I don't think Eastern's going to have that much success with it.

Totally agree but damn it's hard to not to think that one little blown coverage, a slip, or even slight alignment problems could cause SDSU to really have to struggle to cover those points. I know SDSU is real good on defense and pretty salty on O as well but I think EIU has some really useful tools to pull this Rabbit out of a hat.