PDA

View Full Version : RB's Lucas, Perry Look to Lead SLU Offense

GeauxLions94
August 13th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Both players played for perinneal state powers in the same classification in high school (???), but never faced each other in the playoffs. I did not know that.

Lucas, Perry Look to lead Southeastern ground game (http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/3558842.html)

Lionsrking
August 13th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Both players played for perinneal state powers in the same classification in high school (???), but never faced each other in the playoffs. I did not know that.

Lucas, Perry Look to lead Southeastern ground game (http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/3558842.html)

Good read. Both are high character young men who work hard and don't expect things to be handed to them. The thing that impresses me is not only are they great runners, they aren't afraid to block and they're excellent receivers as well. Not to mention Lucas has three years of eligibility and Perry has four.

GeauxLions94
August 14th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Good read. Both are high character young men who work hard and don't expect things to be handed to them. The thing that impresses me is not only are they great runners, they aren't afraid to block and they're excellent receivers as well. Not to mention Lucas has three years of eligibility and Perry has four.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mikebigg
August 14th, 2006, 09:11 PM

Two good backs... think we'll wait a while before we come to Hammond! Good luck this season. Didn't take you guys long to get rolling again!

GeauxLions94
August 14th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Two good backs... think we'll wait a while before we come to Hammond! Good luck this season. Didn't take you guys long to get rolling again!

And then add in Mario Gilbert (top returning back from 2005), Matt Betts (a Fr. who is built like "Ironhead" Heyward), Dremell Adams (R-Fr. and former Catholic High-BR standout) and we have our most depth at RB since bringing back football.