PDA

View Full Version : Be Honest, Who is very nervous...

LeeshaJo
November 15th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Gut Check time... has your team done enough? Will The committee recognize it? Will they be playing after Saturday?

I for one am very nervous.

I think, While SDSU's game on paper is looks very favorable to a win, we are playing our in state rival for the first time in nine years. Throw out the records it is going to be a battle.

SDSU wins ... we deserve to be in the playoffs. I give it an 80 percent rating. that means there is a 20 percent chance that no matter what we do we are out... that makes me nervous.

How about you. Honestly rank your chances. Throw out the homerisms. Do you truly think you are in or out? what is your best guess? percentage? xeyebrowx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Gut Check time... has your team done enough? Will The committee recognize it? Will they be playing after Saturday?

I think, While SDSU's game on paper is looks very favorable to a win, we are playing our in state rival for the first time in nine years. Throw out the records it is going to be a battle.

SDSU wins ... we deserve to be in the playoffs. I give it an 80 percent rating. that means there is a 20 percent chance that no matter what we do we are out... that makes me nervous.

How about you. Honestly rank your chances. Throw out the homerisms. Do you truly think you are in or out? what is your best guess? percentage? xeyebrowx

100% :D

LeeshaJo
November 15th, 2012, 12:59 PM

my initial reaction to that was "YOU SUCKxblehx" lol but you are right.

my jealous moment is over ;)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM
my initial reaction to that was "YOU SUCKxblehx" lol but you are right.

I'd be surprised if you didn't even expect that a little bit.

Catbooster
November 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM
I'm not nervous about making the playoffs, but I'm anxious about the seedings. Obviously, everyone wants to play at home and wants that #1 or #2 seed. I expect NDSU to be the #1 seed unless they stumble this weekend, and I think the head to head with EWU may very well put them ahead of us in the seeding just like we were ahead of them 2 years ago (different year, different details - hard to tell). Plus there are a number of other teams that may get seeded higher than us. So I'm anxious to see how that all comes out. Gotta win our next game first.

LeeshaJo
November 15th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I'd be surprised if you didn't even expect that a little bit.

I totally expected it... which is why I posted what I did ;) btw.. .still laughing if that tells you how much I expected it.

FargoBison
November 15th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I'm nervous for some of my conferencemates, I especially feel terrible for Indiana State who is facing an uphill battle in regards to selection.

LeeshaJo
November 15th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I'm nervous for some of my conferencemates, I especially feel terrible for Indiana State who is facing an uphill battle in regards to selection.

My fear... the committee only puts in two MVFC teams when really we have four who should be. I just hope if they do three. we are one of them.

SpeedkingATL
November 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM
I am confident that App is in, but I wouldn't want to be in conference mate Woffords shoes on Sunday.

FargoBison
November 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM
My fear... the committee only puts in two MVFC teams when really we have four who should be. I just hope if they do three. we are one of them.

I'm confident the MVFC will get three, as long as the Jacks don't stumble vs the Yotes which they obviously shouldn't.

Laker
November 15th, 2012, 01:08 PM
SDSU wins ... we deserve to be in the playoffs. I give it an 80 percent rating. that means there is a 20 percent chance that no matter what we do we are out... that makes me nervous. xeyebrowx

If the Jacks win I would give them more like a 90% chance of making the playoffs. I'd be more worried about the 'yotes winning since this will be their chance to be the spoilers.

LeeshaJo
November 15th, 2012, 01:11 PM
If the Jacks win I would give them more like a 90% chance of making the playoffs. I'd be more worried about the 'yotes winning since this will be their chance to be the spoilers.

Yeah I live in so called "Yote Territory" and trust me all I have been hearing is This is the Yotes superbowl. They win this game it will bigger than Minnesota. That if they win this week, nobody will remember the rest of the season they went 1-9, but that the season will be a success because they beat SDSU.

No pressure or anything.

BTW. I really didn't intend this to become a make Me feel better about SDSU thread. Honestly want opinions from fans of bubble teams what they honestly feel their chances are.

SportsLover
November 15th, 2012, 01:11 PM

If SDSU wins this weekend and doesnt get in I will be very angry and disappointed with the committee

Laker
November 15th, 2012, 01:16 PM
BTW. I really didn't intend this to become a make Me feel better about SDSU thread. Honestly want opinions from fans of bubble teams what they honestly feel their chances are.

OK- you suck and I'm making bunny stew for supper. xsmiley_wix

No, actually I think that SDSU will be in with the win. But I've been on the wrong end of committee decisions or I would say 100%. Crazy things happen.

superman7515
November 15th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I am completely confident about our place in the playoff standings.

HailSzczur
November 15th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I'm about 50/50 right now. Hard to be too confident with Delaware in front of us. That said if we win I go up to about 85% confidence. We loss I go to about 10%

Southern Bison
November 15th, 2012, 01:21 PM
I look for 3 from the MVFC to be in the playoffs - Bison, Jackrabbits, & Redbirds. Last year, the conference was overlooked with only NDSU & UNI in the playoffs.

pike51
November 15th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I am confident that App is in, but I wouldn't want to be in conference mate Woffords shoes on Sunday.

I think you guys are in as well. The only way you aren't is if Citadel beats Furman, then it might get a bit cloudy. I still think you are in but who knows. I'm 99% confident GSU is in.

Nova09
November 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I'm about 50/50 right now. Hard to be too confident with Delaware in front of us. That said if we win I go up to about 85% confidence. We loss I go to about 10%

If we win I'd be 95% confident; lose and I'd give us a 5% fighting chance and that would take a lot of carnage elsewhere. So to answer the thread title, what I am very nervous about is losing to Delaware, which is entirely possible and would be an incredibly depressing way to end this season.

profisme
November 15th, 2012, 01:48 PM

I would love someone to make a coherent argument as to why SHSU should be in the playoffs over Indiana State this year. The question really is what has SHSU done this year to warrant being in the playoffs with 7 D-1 wins? I believe that Indiana State, ISU, NDSU, and SDSU all deserve playoff berths.

dbackjon
November 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Very nervous.

If we win against Poly, we are in.

If not, we are on the bubble

BisonBacker
November 15th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Very nervous.

If we win against Poly, we are in.

If not, we are on the bubble

If you guys lose I think you are on the outside looking in.

bostonspider
November 15th, 2012, 02:01 PM
As a Richmond fan, I am very nervous. Scared we will lose to W&M, who have fought hard in all their losses and remind me of Richmond last season. Scared that even if we win to get to 8-3, 6-2 CAA, the bubble is so strong we might get overlooked. I think that last season is still weighing on the minds of a lot of voters, which leads to UR's somewhat under-rankings in all the polls. There are so many strong teams out there this season, it just makes me nervous. If UR wins, I think they SHOULD make the playoffs, 8-2 versus FCS, having beaten both Villanova and JMU, but stranger things have happened.

Apphole
November 15th, 2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M90tA302X3k

Jacked_Rabbit
November 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM

I agree, if NAU loses at home to Cal Poly, they are not even on the bubble - they are out. That said, I have a funny feeling NAU knocks off Poly...

The Eagle's Cliff
November 15th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I'm thinking the Red Birds, Griz, and Dukes are going to ruin some days Saturday.

Sammy94
November 15th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I would love someone to make a coherent argument as to why SHSU should be in the playoffs over Indiana State this year. The question really is what has SHSU done this year to warrant being in the playoffs with 7 D-1 wins? I believe that Indiana State, ISU, NDSU, and SDSU all deserve playoff berths.

Does Indiana St have 7 D1 wins?
Sammy isn't nervous about a playoff selection.

Bearkat-Backer
November 15th, 2012, 02:29 PM

If they beat Youngstown St this weekend they will.

dbackjon
November 15th, 2012, 02:39 PM

Could be - some will depend on who else wins and loses.

dbackjon
November 15th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I agree, if NAU loses at home to Cal Poly, they are not even on the bubble - they are out. That said, I have a funny feeling NAU knocks off Poly...

Why wouldn't a 8-3 (7-3 DI) with a FBS win be on the bubble? They will be discussed, and in the mix.

DJnva
November 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Confident about playoffs--nervous about positioning. I want a bye and a seed.

profisme
November 15th, 2012, 02:50 PM

If Indiana State wins this weekend their resume is much more impressive than SHSU with the same number of D-1 wins. They beat NDSU. That alone is pretty impressive. As long as they beat YSU this weekend, that should put 4 MVFC teams in the playoffs.

LouiseBFree
November 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Deserving and getting in are two very different things.

The math doesn't work this year for the MoValley or any league to get four in. Politics in the committee room won't allow a fourth team from one or more leagues at the expense of third teams from a few conferences like the SoCon, BigSky and MVC.

Tough year for at-larges. Many more are deserving, but the world's not fair. xdontknowx

If Indiana State wins this weekend their resume is much more impressive than SHSU with the same number of D-1 wins. They beat NDSU. That alone is pretty impressive. As long as they beat YSU this weekend, that should put 4 MVFC teams in the playoffs.

NDSUstudent
November 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM

I think it will be close. Could you imagen if Indiana State did not schedule a DII team? Who will learn their lesson this year? SHSU? ISU-b? I can't wait to find out.

profisme
November 15th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I think it will be close. Could you imagen if Indiana State did not schedule a DII team? Who will learn their lesson this year? SHSU? ISU-b? I can't wait to find out.

Based on performance this year, you would have to think that ISU deserves and would be awarded the spot over SHSU. If last year is taken into account, then it isn't even close with SHSU getting in easily. I just believe that too many SHSU fans are counting on last year's (1 year's worth) will automatically get them in with their 7 D-1 wins. They really may have scheduled themselves right out of it this year.

slostang
November 15th, 2012, 03:06 PM
100% if Cal Poly wins at NAU, 20% if they lose. If they win they will be at least Co-Big Sky Champs with 9 DI wins and a win over FBS Wyoming.

Sammy94
November 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM
They beat NDSU. That alone is pretty impressive.

On this board I knew that was the reason. Wonder why they didn't top the polls after that impressive victory? But please get to 7 wins first. Just like that Sat. anything can happen.

profisme
November 15th, 2012, 03:12 PM
On this board I knew that was the reason. Wonder why they didn't top the polls after that impressive victory? But please get to 7 wins first. Just like that Sat. anything can happen.

That has nothing to do with this board. I am a MSU fan and rarely post here. The fact of the matter is that SHSU has no impressive wins, their conference is conceived as weak, and will (likely) only end up with 7 D-1 wins. I'm not saying they are bad, average, or even less than great as a team, but when judging their body of work against many teams including Indiana State, it just isn't as impressive.

asumike83
Not concerned about a bid in the least. I think Appalachian is comfortably in position for a bid and first-round bye. However, I am concerned about the draw. This team could lose their first game or win a few, all depending on how the brackets work out.

KATS_21
Sam is in the playoffs. For those of you that continue to hate the idea, they are ranked in the top 5 in every poll (AGS included), Sagarin and Massey.

Could someone tell me the highest ranked team ever left out of the playoffs?

Please dont respond with the "committee doesnt look at the polls", and "last year doesnt count"...........

profisme
November 15th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Sam is in the playoffs. For those of you that continue to hate the idea, they are ranked in the top 5 in every poll (AGS included), Sagarin and Massey.

Please dont respond with the "committee doesnt look at the polls", and "last year doesnt count"...........

The committee doesn't select teams based on "potential".

KATS_21
November 15th, 2012, 03:21 PM
The committee doesn't select teams based on "potential".

You still havent answered the question.

Sam is 7-1 against FCS schools. I get it, you dont like our schedule but it is what it is and Sam will be in the playoffs. Indiana St had their chance, dont lose to Illinois state and you are in the playoffs. Sam Houston has been in a "must-win" situation since the UCA game.

FargoBison
November 15th, 2012, 03:22 PM
SHSU is in but they will not be seeded.

Sam_Kats
November 15th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Wasting your time, 21. I just hope NDSU lets us in the playoffs.

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM

Getting that #1 or 2 seed is important to hosting games vs trying to win on the road. I nervous over the Illinois St game and the seeding.

Nickels
November 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Right, It's last year all over again. I can't watch this team (which is better than last years) in the playoffs.

asumike83
November 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I think SHSU will (and should) get in but they are not overly impressive on paper. They have the minimum 7 DI wins, with the best wins being over McNeese and SE Louisiana, neither of whom are in the postseason discussion. The lopsided scores are impressive but I think the committee looks at the quality of opponents more than margin of victory.

That being said, they certainly pass the eye test and return nearly everyone from a team who proved themselves last season in the playoffs. If you watch them play, it is hard to argue that they don't belong. However, if they didn't have the run in 2011 and started the season unranked or in the 15-20 range, I don't think they'd be in. I think playoff pedigree is taken into consideration and in their case, it should be. It isn't just the name on the front of the jersey, the kids on that team have been there and done that.

kingkat99
November 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
That has nothing to do with this board. I am a MSU fan and rarely post here. The fact of the matter is that SHSU has no impressive wins, their conference is conceived as weak, and will (likely) only end up with 7 D-1 wins. I'm not saying they are bad, average, or even less than great as a team, but when judging their body of work against many teams including Indiana State, it just isn't as impressive.

And there you have it a MSU fan thats scared his team might take another beatdown at the hands of the Kats if they get in.

Nickels
November 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM
And there you have it a MSU fan thats scared his team might take another beatdown at the hands of the Kats if they get in.
MSU allowed 428 rushing yards last year (10.4 yd avg), ouch.xlolx..

profisme
November 15th, 2012, 03:54 PM

Shirley you jest. There are very few teams I would rather see MSU play. I would like to see MSU get revenge for last year's loss. You seem to miss the major point of my post, however. I think SHSU is a very impressive team, but their record and their schedule may be the biggest hurdle for them to get in. It was the wrong year to schedule a D-2 and two FBS teams because there are going to be a lot of teams from "power" conferences with 8 D-1 wins this year. If SHSU doesn't get in, you may want to find yourselves a new AD.

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Yup, too bad NDSU made you schedule two FBS teams and a D2 OOC. Too bad NDSU made you lose to UCA. Too bad NDSU makes the Southland look weak.

Two different threads, two different Sam fans, and two different mentions of NDSU without provocation (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?123757-Haley-s-latest-take&p=1892976&viewfull=1#post1892976) like it's some mass conspiracy brewing against you masterminded by the great devil of the northern plains.

I think Sam Houston should be in the playoffs... but I guess I shouldn't say that out loud or the conspirators up here will shut my internet off....

darell1976
November 15th, 2012, 03:56 PM

If SDSU wins they should be playoff bound....if SDSU loses they need to be tarred and feathered in a public square. Good luck Jacks!!!

Lehigh'98
November 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Obviously nervous for Lehigh. Would like to see Wagner grab the at large bid as well and Albany, Stony & Liberty(AQ) get in, but that wont happen.

WrenFGun
November 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM

Actually, it's just 100% fact that the majority of this board overlooks in favor of something else.

kingkat99
November 15th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Shirley you jest. There are very few teams I would rather see MSU play. I would like to see MSU get revenge for last year's loss. You seem to miss the major point of my post, however. I think SHSU is a very impressive team, but their record and their schedule may be the biggest hurdle for them to get in. It was the wrong year to schedule a D-2 and two FBS teams because there are going to be a lot of teams from "power" conferences with 8 D-1 wins this year. If SHSU doesn't get in, you may want to find yourselves a new AD.

I will lead the charge for a new AD myself. The one we have now is old, washed up and has no idea what he is doing with a winning program. He makes schedules like this one because he has no idea how to plan or even have playoff on his radar, because he was groomed under the greatest avg joe coach in the history of college football.

Nickels
November 15th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I will lead the charge for a new AD myself. The one we have now is old, washed up and has no idea what he is doing with a winning program. He makes schedules like this one because he has no idea how to plan or even have playoff on his radar, because he was groomed under the greatest avg joe coach in the history of college football.
http://s9.postimage.org/en32qt70v/image.jpg

gotts
November 15th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Will 2012 be the year of the "eye test" to the selection committee? Will subjectivity or objectivity win out this year? Will week 12 add even more monkey wrenches to this whole process?

Place your bets, grab your popcorn, and lets see what unravels this weekend in the FCS!

Just remember, luck is on your team's side every time, except for the times it isn't.

JSUBison
November 15th, 2012, 04:55 PM

In 2006 season, the #5 team was left out of the playoffs with a 10-1 record. What's even worse, the next year that very same team again finished 10-1 and was ranked at #9, but no playoffs.

I didn't dig back all the way to the beginning of FCS history, so if someone knows of any other examples post them for kats21.

KATS_21
November 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM
In 2006 season, the #5 team was left out of the playoffs with a 10-1 record. What's even worse, the next year that very same team again finished 10-1 and was ranked at #9, but no playoffs.

I didn't dig back all the way to the beginning of FCS history, so if someone knows of any other examples post them for kats21.

What conference and who was the team?

Nickels
November 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM

Ouch, Which team was that?

ITmonarch10
November 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Wasn't that just because of someone retard rule that said Div 2 to Div 1 move ups aren't eligible for post season play for a # of years. Also, the only rule that required for playoff consideration 7 div 1 wins. Everything else is just unofficial.

ITmonarch10
November 15th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Ouch, Which team was that?

Take a wild guessxsmiley_wix

JSUBison
November 15th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Take a wild guessxsmiley_wix

xlolx

grayghost06
November 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Extremely nervous.

First we'd have to defeat a very talented 4th ranked ODU. While we are playing at home on National TV, JMU is not playing well.
Then we'd likely have to have a few other games go to our advantage.

JMU is probably overrated in the two main polls and underrated in the computers. That having been said, they win on Saturday, they will move up a slot or two in the 2 main polls- just on the merits of an impressive win. Currently, we're ranked 13th in the Sports Network Poll (14th in the Coaches). Should #10 UCA lose to E. Illinois or #11 Ill St lose to NDSU and JMU could be ranked even higher. So basically hanging our hat on a win coupled with a #10-11 final ranking and hoping that high ranking is enough to convince the committee.

2010 and 2011 are the only years with 20 teams in the playoffs. The top 13 ranked teams in both polls got in both years.

EKU Toss Sweep
November 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Yes, nervous but hopeful. A UTM would help EKU's cause on Sunday morning. That would have the Colonels tied with Martin and owning a head to head win. Also, tied with TSU and even though they would own the head to head over EKU, TSU would be the epitome of a tailspin team finishing poorly with EKU likely getting the nod. At that point I am then looking for a little help outside the OVC along with the love the committee tends to give to the OVC. The same love that drives the rest of the AGS community crazy. I'm nervous, but hopeful.

JMUNJ08
November 15th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Extremely nervous.

First we'd have to defeat a very talented 4th ranked ODU. While we are playing at home on National TV, JMU is not playing well.

JMU is probably overrated in the two main polls and underrated in the computers. That having been said, they win on Saturday, they will move up a slot or two in the 2 main polls- just on the merits of an impressive win. Currently, we're ranked 13th in the Sports Network Poll (14th in the Coaches). Should #10 UCA lose to E. Illinois or #11 Ill St lose to NDSU and JMU could be ranked even higher. So basically hanging our hat on a win coupled with a #10-11 final ranking and hoping that high ranking is enough to convince the committee.

Saved me the trouble. I will be a few brewskis in before this one starts to ease the anxiety. We could be part of a 6 way tie in the CAA! Normally, we would fall in the 3-4 range and easily get in based on the big bad CAA logo. Problem is, the damn computers don't see us too highly this year and everyone else looks to have 9-2/ 8-3 AL candidates just as deserving.

Because I like numbers: 0% if we lose (unless the whole committee likes streamers) / 60% chance if we win due to the strength of one of the most impressives wins for any team in week 12 on national TV (so everyone can see)

Bam
November 15th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Thankfully it's my birthday month and drunkenness override the nervousness! Go Skyhawks!

Laker
November 15th, 2012, 05:54 PM
This one was in, but now is out..........

james_lawfirm
November 15th, 2012, 06:23 PM
OK, I'm pretty not nervous now. The only way App does not get in is if:
1) GaSo BEATS Georgia;
2) Woffie BEATS So.Carolina;
3) All top 10 teams WIN (except for App, who's playing BYE);
3) El Citadel BEATS Furple; and
4) The committee has a brain fart.

It could happen.

LuckyKat
November 15th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I think SHSU will (and should) get in but they are not overly impressive on paper. They have the minimum 7 DI wins, with the best wins being over McNeese and SE Louisiana, neither of whom are in the postseason discussion. The lopsided scores are impressive but I think the committee looks at the quality of opponents more than margin of victory.

That being said, they certainly pass the eye test and return nearly everyone from a team who proved themselves last season in the playoffs. If you watch them play, it is hard to argue that they don't belong. However, if they didn't have the run in 2011 and started the season unranked or in the 15-20 range, I don't think they'd be in. I think playoff pedigree is taken into consideration and in their case, it should be. It isn't just the name on the front of the jersey, the kids on that team have been there and done that.

Well they dont play the games on paper,
Ask any Katfan, the first 4 games we were all saying
we werent going to make it the playoffs , didnt deserve it,
then im not sure , wake up call, a kick in the ***,
things just started to click, and the truth is, I , and
any one who follows the Bearkats feels OVERALL
we are playing BETTER than we were last year at this time,
Brian Bell has come into his own as a passer, Our new OC has
fond the groove with all the talent on Offense, and this Defense
likes to punish people and create turnovers,

so home or road, We dont care, lets just GET IT ON!

ASU_Fanatic
November 15th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Not me

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2012, 06:51 PM

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/1803-2500-37620.jpg

theasushow
November 15th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Extremely nervous.

2010 and 2011 are the only years with 20 teams in the playoffs. The top 13 ranked teams in both polls got in both years.

wasnt JMU ranked #1 for a week or two this season? (i remember it being controversial)

theasushow
November 15th, 2012, 07:07 PM
OK, I'm pretty not nervous now. The only way App does not get in is if:
1) GaSo BEATS Georgia;
2) Woffie BEATS So.Carolina;
3) All top 10 teams WIN (except for App, who's playing BYE);
3) El Citadel BEATS Furple; and
4) The committee has a brain fart.

It could happen.

I like, no, love our chances.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2012, 07:07 PM

Even more poignant? She's a 1991 graduate of Bismarck Century high school. Go Patriots!

NDSUguy
November 15th, 2012, 07:09 PM

I have nothing to add except that I'm rolling on the ground laughing that SHSU has a ring dedicated to a second place finish last year. Priceless.

Thanks for putting that photo in your posts Sammy94.

Just made my day.

grayghost06
November 15th, 2012, 07:13 PM
wasnt JMU ranked #1 for a week or two this season? (i remember it being controversial)

We were 5-1 and ranked #2 before losing at Richmond.

kingkat99
November 15th, 2012, 07:17 PM
It's actually their conference championship rings. Now if you would like to smack talk us about those atrocious runnerup shirts the same AD who made our awful schedule had made up feel free to do so.

theasushow
November 15th, 2012, 07:18 PM
We were 5-1 and ranked #2 before losing at Richmond.

Yea I knew it was something like that...Gah it's crazy to me that a team can be ranked #2 in the nation at 5-1 and now be squarely on the playoff bubble. There is truly no margin for error these days.

Saint3333
November 15th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I think you guys are in as well. The only way you aren't is if Citadel beats Furman, then it might get a bit cloudy. I still think you are in but who knows. I'm 99% confident GSU is in.

8-3 App ranked 8th, SoCon champs, win vs. top 2 GSU on the road, regular season over. 100% IN, end of story. It doesn't matter what happens Saturday.

NDB
November 15th, 2012, 08:19 PM

they scheduled quincy. tough sh#t.

McNeese75
November 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I am completely confident about our place in the playoff standings.

xbowx I also know EXACTLY where will be when they start.

ecasadoSBU
November 15th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I'm fu**ing nervous... So nervous that I've been following Seawolves basketball more often than usual for this time of the year just to try and get away from CFB. I'm trying not to think much about the situation until Selection Sunday...

Seawolf97
November 15th, 2012, 08:48 PM
We dont have a game this weekend. So that only prolongs the wait.

JALMOND
November 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
The only thing I'm nervous about is EWU bringing down 6000 fans of their own this weekend. :)

Walkon79
November 15th, 2012, 10:41 PM
I'm thinking the Red Birds, Griz, and Dukes are going to ruin some days Saturday.

The Griz "might" ruin a day, but that's it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Not nervous, but the Bison need to win this Saturday. Period.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Not nervous, but the Bison need to win this Saturday. Period.

A lot to play for.

Potential 3 home playoff games is huge....

Mattymc727
November 16th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Earlier this week I was terrified. But now I have come to realize that this is exactly what UNH wants. UNH has a golden opportunity sitting in their lap. If UNH were to lose, and doesn't get into the dance, there is nobody to blame but themselves. Its the CAA championship in your own house, win or die!