View Full Version : FOOTBAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!

The Gadfly
August 12th, 2006, 01:50 PM
SWEET JESUS STOP THE TORTURE!

Just saw my beloved Bucs beat up on the J-E-T-S SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS yesterday. It was glorious. My Thunderin' Beach Chickens have expanded the best high school stadium in the land and also return A LOT of seniors. Our schedule is BEEFY with GSU, Furman, Wofford :eyebrow:, and SC State (should be good again this year).

What's driving you mad this preseason?

douglasdmb
August 12th, 2006, 01:56 PM
With a much improved coaching staff, 10 starters returning from one of the worst defenses in I-AA last season, and 3 QBs still vying for the starting spot, we could finish anywhere from first to last in the Gateway this season.

Three weeks...:bang:

PantherRob82
August 12th, 2006, 02:09 PM
With a much improved coaching staff, 10 starters returning from one of the worst defenses in I-AA last season, and 3 QBs still vying for the starting spot, we could finish anywhere from first to last in the Gateway this season.

Three weeks...:bang:

Hey, at least Barry didn't take over your football program.;)

douglasdmb
August 12th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Hey, at least Barry didn't take over your football program.;)

:bawling:

As much as I think that we could be doing better with a different basketball coach, he's taken us to within inches of an NCAA tourney bid the last 3 years.

As much as I can't wait for football season, basketball should be really exciting in the Valley this season.

5 bids?;)

PantherRob82
August 12th, 2006, 04:31 PM
sounds good. hopefully T.A. doesn't take you to the edge of a playoff birth the next 3 years. Your fan base would be suicidal. I'm sure the playoffs are coming for you guys. Especially in 2-3 birth years for the Gateway.

SuperJon
August 12th, 2006, 04:52 PM
The fact that our turf should've been installed a month ago and just arrived (half of it) yesterday.