PDA

View Full Version : Richmond's Clawson among I-AA Hot Coaches

DTSpider
August 10th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Apparently from the A10 are Clawson and UNH's offensive coordinator Chip Kelly. Couldn't see the whole article, but have other schools put this up?

Who are the other 8?

http://richmondspiders.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/081006aab.html

jmuroller
August 10th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Thats a pretty nice reward for anyone. All that means is that he had a very successful year. MM was the coverboy last year for that award after we won it all. Hopefully he can be a "hot" coach next year...which will mean a good season for the Dukes!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Fordham
August 10th, 2006, 08:00 PM
is this from the A10 swimsuit issue?

MR. CHICKEN
August 10th, 2006, 08:52 PM

UH RAM...WHIFF UH SENSE O' HUMOR.......AH LIKES DAT...xlolx....BAH!

blukeys
August 10th, 2006, 09:52 PM

The A-10 swimsuit issue features Mr. Chicken. He's done more for swimsuits then any A-10 rep hands down!!!!!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Pard4Life
August 11th, 2006, 08:52 AM
This is no surprise.. Clawson was a hot coach back at Fordham.. he goes from an 0-11 record to 7-4, 10-3, 8-3.

Also I'd nominate Biddle and Tavani as hot coaches. Biddle has become a 'legend' in 13's words and Tavani has done nothing short of spectacular at Lafayette... from D3 talk to I-AA playoff berths and elite competitve status in just 4-5 years.

Fordham
August 11th, 2006, 09:57 AM
'HA!' to my A10 counterparts.

And kudos to Coach Clawson. It's good to see the awards continue to roll in and I wish him nothing but continued great success.