PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

MYTAPPY
August 9th, 2006, 09:45 AM
I recieved my season ticket package over the weekend and man was I excited. When I looked inside I found two tickets to only one game along with my NCState tickets. Man was I pissed:mad: I couldn't believe that when they packaged this they didn't realize that they were missing the tickets for the other 5 games. Anyway I called them the next morning and they said the reason for the mixup was the Citadel tickets were the only ones that printed. Finally I got all of my tickets yesterday in the mail and I officially can't wait for the season to start.:hurray:

Anybody else received thier teams season tickets?

WUTNDITWAA
August 9th, 2006, 09:49 AM
I recieved my season ticket package over the weekend and man was I excited. When I looked inside I found two tickets to only one game along with my NCState tickets. Man was I pissed:mad: I couldn't believe that when they packaged this they didn't realize that they were missing the tickets for the other 5 games. Anyway I called them the next morning and they said the reason for the mixup was the Citadel tickets were the only ones that printed. Finally I got all of my tickets yesterday in the mail and I officially can't wait for the season to start.:hurray:

You didn't get the season ticket card?

MYTAPPY
August 9th, 2006, 09:55 AM
You didn't get the season ticket card?

No. I am sharing the tickets with my brother and we just decided that the paper tickets would be best.

89Hen
August 9th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Got my Delaware tix a couple of weeks ago. I love that day when they arrive. Did have an unexpected seat change though, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I've gone from the endzone to the end section of the sidelines. I will be higher up, but I kinda liked my endzone seats from last year. To tell the truth, I really don't care where I sit in Delaware Stadium, there are very few bad seats in the house.

AppStWill
August 9th, 2006, 11:02 AM
MYTAPPY, just curious, did your NC State tickets automatically come with your season tickets or did you have to request them? It was my understanding that the season tickets holders got the rights to buy the State tickets, but had to request them.

MYTAPPY
August 9th, 2006, 02:08 PM
MYTAPPY, just curious, did your NC State tickets automatically come with your season tickets or did you have to request them? It was my understanding that the season tickets holders got the rights to buy the State tickets, but had to request them.

When I bought my season tickets over the phone the guy asked if I wanted to buy any away tickets as well. Of course I said, "YES, NC State". They came with my season ticket package. I purchased my season tickets before individual tickets went on sale.