November 6th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Albany @ Duquesne
Bryant @ CCSU
Monmouth vs. SFPA
RMU @ Sacred Heart
Wagner vs. Holy Cross

fontdawg98
November 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Finally back with power!! Lets see how long this lasts with this nor'easter tonight. Picks are below.

Albany @ Duquesne
Bryant @ CCSU
Monmouth vs. SFPA
RMU @ Sacred Heart
Wagner vs. Holy Cross

dgreco
November 7th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Albany
Bryant
SFPA
RMU
Holy Cross

(picking games to try to move up in the leaderboard)

danefan
November 7th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Albany @ Duquesne - What out for Drew Smith this week. He's coming out fired up after missing last week's game.
Bryant @ CCSU - no reason just a guess.
Monmouth vs. SFPA - MU will be ready to go. A needed distraction.
RMU @ Sacred Heart just a guess
Wagner vs. Holy Cross - The Wagner team that played in Albany last week was the best team we faced this year. If they play like that again this week they'll beat a relatively decent Holy Cross.

mjsangi
November 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Duquesne
CCSU
SFPA
Sacred Heart
Wagner

401ks
November 8th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Albany @ Duquesne - A homer pick, but while Drew Smith may be fired up, just think about how the Dukes feel after last week.
Bryant @ CCSU - I just feel that Bryant is the better team.
Monmouth vs. SFPA - I'd love to see the Red Flash take this one, but...
RMU @ Sacred Heart - Taking the home team vs. the let-down-after-last-week team.
Wagner vs. Holy Cross - Wagner may be the best team in the NEC this year.

CFBfan
November 8th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Albany @ Duquesne - What out for Drew Smith this week. He's coming out fired up after missing last week's game.
Bryant @ CCSU - no reason just a guess.
Monmouth vs. SFPA - MU will be ready to go. A needed distraction.
RMU @ Sacred Heart just a guess
Wagner vs. Holy Cross - The Wagner team that played in Albany last week was the best team we faced this year. If they play like that again this week they'll beat a relatively decent Holy Cross.

How is a 1 - 8 Holy Cross team "relatively decent"??

Dane96
November 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Albany @ Duquesne
Bryant @ CCSU
Monmouth vs. SFPA
RMU @ Sacred Heart
Wagner vs. Holy Cross

danefan
November 8th, 2012, 08:22 AM
How is a 1 - 8 Holy Cross team "relatively decent"??

I was basing my comments on their tough game against Lehigh, but you're right.

downbythebeach
November 8th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Albany @ Duquesne
Bryant @ CCSU
Monmouth vs. SFPA
RMU @ Sacred Heart
Wagner vs. Holy Cross

aceinthehole
November 8th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Albany @ Duquesne - I have to think the Danes will bounce back after that awful showing last week, especially now with Smith back in the lineup.

Bryant @ CCSU - After a horrible start, both teams are starting to come around. CCSU has scored 32+ points in its last 3 games and they are back at Arute after an extra 'bye' week.

Monmouth vs. SFPA - The Hawks were hit hard by Sandy which likely affected their preperation; plus SFPA is having a pretty good year.

RMU @ Sacred Heart - The Heart isn't a "bad" team, but they are struggling to come up with the wins.

Wagner vs. Holy Cross - Wagner's defense is underrated nationally in FCS, and I think they can put up enough points to win.

Go Green
November 8th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I was basing my comments on their tough game against Lehigh.

They also took Dartmouth and Brown to the wire. I think they are better than their record. They are certainly one of the best 1-8 teams out there.

CFBfan
November 8th, 2012, 12:20 PM
They also took Dartmouth and Brown to the wire. I think they are better than their record. They are certainly one of the best 1-8 teams out there.

I really don't think being "one of the best" 1 - 8 teams really means anything?? better than what? krappy 1 - 8 teams? 1 - 8 is 1 - 8!! good teams win close games, bad teams don't, it's not 1 or 2 losses it's 8!!! IF they win out (and they won't) they would be 3 - 8 and that is a terrible season!! HC has done nothing since Randolph graduated

CFBfan
November 8th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I was basing my comments on their tough game against Lehigh, but you're right.

and yet, who knows.....they could beat them

danefan
November 8th, 2012, 01:09 PM
and yet, who knows.....they could beat them

you never know this late in the season.

Duke7
November 8th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Smith got only 1 game for a "DWI" on campus???????!!!!!!!!!!

Original_RMC
November 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Smith got only 1 game for a "DWI" on campus???????!!!!!!!!!!

Nice 1st post!!!
xcoffeex

Original_RMC
November 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Albany @ Duquesne
This was suppose to be the game to determine the NEC champ. But some bad loses from the Dukes and a shocker last week for Albany has taken away from this game.
Albany still has something small to play for but they need help from the Dukes next week.

Albany 35-31

Bryant @ CCSU
I'm taking the home team in a close game.

CCSU 24-23

Monmouth vs. SFPA
Senior Day for Monmouth will be very emotional and they will ride that to a big win.

Monmouth 31-20

RMU @ Sacred Heart
RMU is playing without their best OL LT A.J. Dalton who was slated to go against Chaz Partosan (co-leader in the NEC with 7.5 sacks). Colonials game plan? Move a SR TE Tyler Digby to LT!!!
Sinclair could be running for his life.

SHU 24-20

Wagner vs. Holy Cross
Wagner is ready to show that last week's game was not a fluke

Wagner 34-17

412Express
November 9th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Albany - Despite this game not having the meaning it was supposed to have, it will still be an emotional game. I think the Dukes will have a big problem moving the ball. The Dane's won't.

CCSU - A toss up, home field advantage for the blue devils.

Monmouth - Wagner showed last week what 'lack of preparation' can do. I call it being well rested. Monmouth comes out firing.

RMU - Another toss up, neither team has been consistent. We'll see who eats their wheaties Saturday morning.

Wagner - The seahawks are good, but have always had trouble finishing. Odd to have an OOC game this late in the season. I wouldn't be surprised if they take it easy here. But they should do enough to win.

blackbeard
November 9th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Albany @ Duquesne
Bryant @ CCSU
Monmouth vs. SFPA
RMU @ Sacred Heart
Wagner vs. Holy Cross

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Albany 28 Duquesne 24

CCSU 21 Bryant 20

Monmouth 40 St. Francis 38