PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

psc2445
August 8th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Hello guys, new poster here, I have read this message board for a while but decided to start giving my own 2 cents. Former I-AA player and big fan of I-AA ball.

Scott

smallcollegefbfan
August 8th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Hello guys, new poster here, I have read this message board for a while but decided to start giving my own 2 cents. Former I-AA player and big fan of I-AA ball.

Scott

Where did you play? Did you ever play in the NFL?

OL FU
August 8th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Welcome and Jump on in!!!!!!

MarkCCU
August 8th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Scot welcome! I hope you are not offended by words like "conk" "donk". lol

psc2445
August 8th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the greeting. I played @ ASU 98-02, (I hope the 2 previous posters will still welcome me) No NFL, currently live in the Winston Salem, NC area. and no I am not easily offended.

OL FU
August 8th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the greeting. I played @ ASU 98-02, (I hope the 2 previous posters will still welcome me) No NFL, currently live in the Winston Salem, NC area. and no I am not easily offended.

Absolutely. :nod:

note to self psc2445 is an ASU person:D

Go...gate
August 8th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Welcome!!! :)

MarkCCU
August 8th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Welcome

Reminder...offend often:)

MYTAPPY
August 8th, 2006, 01:10 PM

As a fellow App grad (I did not play f-ball) welocme aboard.

AppGuy04
August 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Welcome, you will find plenty of Appies that will welcome you with open arms. Your "first hand" knowledge will be much appreciated

carney2
August 8th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Keep your dictionary, thesaurus and thick skin at the ready. This is a tough place to play.

Hansel
August 8th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Welcome :)

BULLDOG8180
August 8th, 2006, 02:29 PM

Always good to have fellow "former" players. Even if you are from App. St.:D

Of course, I still tell my kids, "I can still do it, I just don't want to." Given time, you might want to adopt this philosphy:nod:

henfan
August 8th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Any App is a friend of mine.

Welcome, Scott.

GeauxColonels
August 8th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Let the hazing begin!!!! :hurray: :hurray:

LBPop
August 8th, 2006, 04:35 PM

Welcome young man. Would love to know a little about your accomplishments on the field. Please feel free to lie...everyone on this board does. :nod:

MarkCCU
August 8th, 2006, 04:47 PM
for the record i hate your guts...but damnit do i respect you

lol

psc2445
August 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM
for the record i hate your guts...but damnit do i respect you

lol

thanks Wes Mantooth

Mountain Panther
August 8th, 2006, 07:50 PM

Scott

Get ready....everything else in your life is about to become a lot less important compared to AGS - work, relationships, personal hygiene, etc.

MarkCCU
August 8th, 2006, 07:54 PM
thanks Wes Mantooth

actually Will Ferrell says it in one of his first seasons on SnL

ngineer
August 8th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Welcome a-board. What was your position? I was DB for two years before certain body parts wore out...:o

psc2445
August 8th, 2006, 08:46 PM
actually Will Ferrell says it in one of his first seasons on SnL

i was quoting Vince Vaughn(Wes Mantooth) to Ron Burgandy in Anchorman

psc2445
August 8th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Welcome a-board. What was your position? I was DB for two years before certain body parts wore out...:o

I played free safety myself. familiar rags to riches kinda career.

MarkCCU
August 8th, 2006, 09:43 PM
i was quoting Vince Vaughn(Wes Mantooth) to Ron Burgandy in Anchorman
yes i know...what's good is if you watch deleted scenes and you find out that Ron and Wes are BROTHERS!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr. C
August 8th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the club Scott, from one of the Media Jackels who used to cover you each week. What are you doing now and what is your brother Neil (the touchdown machine at FB) doing?

Look forward to your insights on ASU things and other stuff.

MarkCCU
August 8th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the club Scott, from one of the Media Jackels who used to cover you each week. What are you doing now and what is your brother Neil (the touchdown machine at FB) doing?

stalker...lol just kiddin

blukeys
August 9th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Welcome young man. Would love to know a little about your accomplishments on the field. Please feel free to lie...everyone on this board does. :nod:

Sorry Pop, I've just gotten to old to lie effectively as I forget what I've said. But you are quite right as everyone else lies and I guess I just can't keep up.: smh : : smh : : smh : : smh : : smh : : smh : : smh : : smh :

I will try to do better in the future.

At any rate Scott Welcome Aboard. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

August 9th, 2006, 01:22 AM
What's the one thing you would bring with you to a desert island?

blukeys
August 9th, 2006, 02:14 AM

Trick Question??????

CCUCheer!!!!!!!!!

August 9th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Trick Question??????

CCUCheer!!!!!!!!!Not you, the newbie! :)

Eaglegus2
August 9th, 2006, 07:51 AM

Have you ever had a need to demolish or stomp on pizza boxes?xlolx

Have you ever had the need to propel goalposts through the windows of buses?:nonono2:

Just a line of questioning I wanted to do prior to welcoming you to AGS.:D :rotateh: :rotateh: xlolx :nod:

Welcome!!!!!!!!:hurray:

psc2445
August 9th, 2006, 09:28 AM

thanks, I am a salesman for a packaging and jan/san supply company out of winston for the past 3 years. :rolleyes: neil is doing well. he was in coaching @ Rice and then @ Richmond. last year he taught high school at our former high school and coached football and wrestling. He is planning a move to florida(an opportunity in commercial real estate he cant turn down) within a few months. Looking forward to discussing things too.

psc2445
August 9th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Have you ever had a need to demolish or stomp on pizza boxes?xlolx

Have you ever had the need to propel goalposts through the windows of buses?:nonono2:

Just a line of questioning I wanted to do prior to welcoming you to AGS.:D :rotateh: :rotateh: xlolx :nod:

Welcome!!!!!!!!:hurray:

I seem to recall some instances of the sort, but unfortunately I wasn't able to participate. Our students sure can celebrate!

psc2445
August 9th, 2006, 09:41 AM

the politically correct answer for this board: hmmm, my laptop so I can log on to AGS. Close?

Actual

AppGuy04
August 9th, 2006, 10:55 AM
the politically correct answer for this board: hmmm, my laptop so I can log on to AGS. Close?

Actual

He obviously hasn't seen Katie in a bikinixlolx xlolx

SoCon48
August 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Any App is a friend of mine.

A rare bird indeed.:eyebrow:

SoCon48
August 9th, 2006, 02:38 PM

A boat.

MYTAPPY
August 9th, 2006, 02:54 PM
He obviously hasn't seen Katie in a bikinixlolx xlolx

Exactly.........psc you haven't lived until CCUCheer (Katie) comes a callin'.

CCUCheer
August 12th, 2006, 05:27 PM
:o hehe :D