PDA

View Full Version : Big Human suspended for game against Montana

Uncle Rico's Clan
October 23rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
The title pretty much sums it up, Kramer has been suspended for one game and issued a reprimand for for violation of the Big Sky conference conduct policy.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4538014

ITmonarch10
October 23rd, 2012, 05:22 PM
The title pretty much sums it up, Kramer has been suspended for one game and issued a reprimand for for violation of the Big Sky conference conduct policy.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4538014

Does it really make a difference? Actually this might actually give them a chance to win the game.

tingly
October 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
the ol' high hit on a defenseless player penalty

MTfan4life
October 23rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Does it really make a difference? Actually this might actually give them a chance to win the game.

Quite the contrary actually. Kramer has more wins than any other coach against Montana since 1995. (4)

Grizo406
October 23rd, 2012, 05:37 PM
IMO, this sucks!

Almost as bad as The Cabin in The Woods, left sided avatars, and bean less chili!

sgt smash
October 23rd, 2012, 11:49 PM
OK I understand the whole conduct of coaches thing. While not needing to be above reproach entirely, they do need to be under respectable behavior. Why did Wyoming's coach get only a letter or reprimand for a 60 second expletive laced rant against the coach of America's third best major service academy? Camera's were rolling for all of that and he gets a slap on the wrist from the conference? (From what I read, the university suspended Christensen for a game)Is the Big Sky taking a tough stand on discipline after some recent issues with a couple of teams?

Also, was the kid he pushed wearing pads?

sgt smash
October 23rd, 2012, 11:52 PM
Ok I reread it and saw the University suspended him too, not BSC. Sorry for the pointless post.