PDA

View Full Version : ursus

clenz
October 22nd, 2012, 09:45 PM
You need to clear some PM space apparently....thanks. Delete this after you read it.

frozennorth
October 22nd, 2012, 09:53 PM
i wanted to troll this thread, but all i could come up with was a post about how i couldn't come up with anything good to post about. In other words a normal post from me, i suppose.

RichH2
October 22nd, 2012, 10:01 PM
:DNo, an interesting topic. Well worth supplanting the endless debate over the polls.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 22nd, 2012, 10:11 PM
If you wanted to get Ursus' attention, just make a negative comment USD head coach Joe Glenn. xlolx

BisonFan02
October 22nd, 2012, 10:18 PM
If you wanted to get Ursus' attention, post in the bikini thread with a subliminal message xlolx

FIFY :D

Grizo406
October 22nd, 2012, 10:51 PM
FINALLY, someone spelled that dip****'s screen name right!

Thanks, clenz!!xthumbsupx

pike51
October 23rd, 2012, 05:17 AM
If you wanted to get Ursus' attention, just make a negative comment USD head coach Joe Glenn. xlolx

If you really want to get his attention, tell him that real chili contains beans (it doesn't BTW).

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM

Negative and erroneous and discusses what should and shouldn't be said to protect men's feelings will do it every time.:D

Just want the generation of men coming up to see that they don't have to act like a woman all the time. The blurred line is getting tough to handle.xthumbsupx