PDA

View Full Version : WCU@Bama,UGA in 2007 (link)

catamount man
August 3rd, 2006, 07:51 PM
CA-CHING!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

http://catamountsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080306aaa.html

Go...gate
August 3rd, 2006, 07:52 PM
Attawaytogo!!! Great stretch games!! :hurray:

JaxSinfonian
August 4th, 2006, 12:01 AM
The folks in Tuscaloser still won't schedule an in-state I-AA. JSU may be the Gamecocks, but the Tide are the real chickens!

winstoneagle
August 4th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Are you sure JSU isnt playing Bama in the next couple of years? A family friend signed with JSU this year and he told me they will play Bama in his junior or senior year.

OL FU
August 4th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Go Western,

But ouch:eek: :eek: :eek:

JaxSinfonian
August 4th, 2006, 08:56 AM
WInstoneagle, if a contract has been signed it hasn't been announced.

JSU has signed up to play Georgia Tech in 2008 and 2009. I can't imagine we'd play two bowl teams in a season, so that leaves 2010, when your friend would be a senior, assuming he's a freshman this fall and has a redshirt year.

So, no, I'm not sure. But I'd be surprised if it happens.

Cocky
August 4th, 2006, 09:03 AM
We are not playing nor have a contract to play UAT.

I would rather not play UAT or Auburn. Give me Ga Tech, UGA, Vandy, UTK, or some other close out of state Bowl school. Most people in Alabama know of JSU, but in bordering state we are not as well known. These teams would expand our recruit area for athletes and students.

catamount man
August 4th, 2006, 10:07 PM
We are not playing nor have a contract to play UAT.

I would rather not play UAT or Auburn. Give me Ga Tech, UGA, Vandy, UTK, or some other close out of state Bowl school. Most people in Alabama know of JSU, but in bordering state we are not as well known. These teams would expand our recruit area for athletes and students.

No doubt. I'd like to see you guys and my Catamounts play each other again. I think 1979 was the last time. Good luck in 2006!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Cocky
August 4th, 2006, 10:54 PM
No doubt. I'd like to see you guys and my Catamounts play each other again. I think 1979 was the last time. Good luck in 2006!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

That would be a great OOC game.