PDA

View Full Version : GAME OF THE WEEK - WEEK 9 (OCT 27)

TheRevSFA
October 17th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Time to vote.

The winner gets a preview made by Emory Hunt, the CEO of Football Gameplan, the Czar of the Playbook, the good buddy to Citdog on the FCS Wedge, and as of yesterday, the Czar of Multitasking.

You get 5 choices to pick from. Any game that got more than one "Second" is in.

Poll closes Sunday. Good luck

asucrutch23
October 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Bump!

wapiti
October 19th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Bump

HensRock
October 19th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I think now that YSU has dropped a couple, the YSU @SDSU game has lost a little momentum.
I went with Towson @Villanova because even though these 2 both still have a legit shot at a CAA title, but I get the feeling that the loser of this game might get left out of the playoffs altogether.

TheRevSFA
October 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
The amount of homering on the votes is pretty impressive. Most people voting for teams in their conference.

HailSzczur
October 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
The amount of homering on the votes is pretty impressive. Most people voting for teams in their conference.

You could say that.....
Towson @ Nova
BJWerth, BlueHenSinfonian, bonarae, crusader11, dystopiamembrane, HailSzczur, HensRock, ITmonarch10, MTfan4life, Nova69, ODU Oldtimer, TheDancinMonarch, VUCats02

All CAA/Northeast football fans plus a Portland St. and a MT fan

TheRevSFA
October 19th, 2012, 10:05 AM
SFA vs McNeese - Bearkat-Backer, bjtheflamesfan, McNeese75, msupokes1, Purple Pride, Samalum'10, TheRevSFA

JMU2K_DukeDawg
October 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
You could say that.....
Towson @ Nova
BJWerth, BlueHenSinfonian, bonarae, crusader11, dystopiamembrane, HailSzczur, HensRock, ITmonarch10, MTfan4life, Nova69, ODU Oldtimer, TheDancinMonarch, VUCats02

All CAA/Northeast football fans plus a Portland St. and a MT fan

Add me to the list. First CAA game I have voted for this year though.

HensRock
October 19th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Add me to the list. First CAA game I have voted for this year though.

This is also the first CAA game I've voted for this year. I resent being called a homer. I nominated YSU @ SDSU. I have nominated and voted for other non-CAA bouts in past weeks also.

TheRevSFA
October 19th, 2012, 10:37 AM
This is also the first CAA game I've voted for this year. I resent being called a homer. I nominated YSU @ SDSU. I have nominated and voted for other non-CAA bouts in past weeks also.

You actually tried to nominate Towson at Nova too... Homer. :D