PDA

View Full Version : New look of Appalachian Athletics

Appstate29
August 2nd, 2006, 12:24 AM
I'm sure many of you have been to the official ASU athlectics website www.GoASU.com but yesterday it got a revamp and looks quite good, a little cluttered if you ask me, but still a definite improvement, go over and check it out, (espececially the 2005 National Championship season highlights, which still bring a tear to the eye, and the hit that Jeremy Wiggins? put on that LSU wide receiver) if anyone still thinks they blew us out at least one dude was bruised up on Sunday morning. Anyway go over and check it out and i'd like to hear what you think.

TheBisonator
August 2nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
I'm sure many of you have been to the official ASU athlectics website www.GoASU.com but yesterday it got a revamp and looks quite good, a little cluttered if you ask me, but still a definite improvement, go over and check it out, (espececially the 2005 National Championship season highlights, which still bring a tear to the eye, and the hit that Jeremy Wiggins? put on that LSU wide receiver) if anyone still thinks they blew us out at least one dude was bruised up on Sunday morning. Anyway go over and check it out and i'd like to hear what you think.

Great design, but you're right, it's more cluttered than my apartment.

TexasTerror
August 2nd, 2006, 06:39 AM
Definitely more improvements needed...

Like the direction they were going in, but more work needs to be done...

Appstate29
August 2nd, 2006, 05:01 PM
yeah definitely some improvements to be made, but if you know what the old one looked at....its much better

ButlerGSU
August 2nd, 2006, 06:31 PM
Lots of great information but it is busy.

ASU Kep
August 2nd, 2006, 06:50 PM
i dont like the new one at all. and it not even letting me voice my opinion (the poll wont work for me)! it sucks.

shakdaddy3
August 2nd, 2006, 07:00 PM
a lot of room for improvement IMO...

WUTNDITWAA
August 2nd, 2006, 08:10 PM
It needs gutter space between what's basically three columns if information. The headlines need beefing up. Right now it just looks like a whole bunch of copy.

PantherRob82
August 2nd, 2006, 08:20 PM
the commerative bottle looks cool

SoCon48
August 2nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
Hopefully it will be fine when they put up the information and schedules they dropped during the re-design process.

ASU Kep
August 2nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
correction: the poll is now working for me, at least. I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me but it looks like it was just thrown together. Random s--t everywhere.

August 2nd, 2006, 09:06 PM
The old light colored copy on a black background is gladly gone. I wish these websites would focus more on delivering news than selling stuff. Give me one link to a store and the rest of the space for news.

Mr. C
August 2nd, 2006, 11:32 PM
Glad that the gold on black is gone (that was truly horrendous and very hard to read), but the site is still way too busy. Amazing that they pay people to come up with such bad designs. I'm a Joe Friday-type guy. Just give me the facts, Ma'am.

chrisattsu
August 3rd, 2006, 08:31 AM
I guess it's not formatted for Firefox?

I looked at the website and all of the text gets lost behind the coke bottle and the video in the upper right corner.

I didnt see the old one, but this doesn't look that bad, just busy like others have stated.