PDA

View Full Version : Reddit subreddit for FCS level football

Griz_are_Beta_AF
October 1st, 2012, 03:16 PM
We've started/ revived a subreddit on reddit.com that focuses on strictly FCS football. We're trying to grow and get people who have a lot of FCS knowledge. Come give us a visit over there at www.reddit.com/r/fcs we're pretty small right now and we need to spread the word. We currently have a ten team FCS poll being voted on right now. So come over, participate in our ballot and help the community grow!

DJKyR0
October 1st, 2012, 03:23 PM
Awesome. r/CFB does a pretty decent job of giving some respect to the FCS (even made the subreddit's main banner NDSU's logo when the Bison won the championship) but an FCS_only subreddit is cool. Count me in.

BisonFan02
October 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM
Pretty sweet....bookmarked.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
October 2nd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Awesome. r/CFB does a pretty decent job of giving some respect to the FCS (even made the subreddit's main banner NDSU's logo when the Bison won the championship) but an FCS_only subreddit is cool. Count me in.

They definitely give a lot of respect to FCS teams, as they should. But we felt some of our posts were being buried in the massive amount of FBS content, so now we're going to move a lot of our FCS stuff to r/FCS and keep r/cfb mainly FBS related with an occasional FCS post.

Mr. Pink
October 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I subscribed to this subreddit. Reddit's discussion format is great for encouraging discussions centered around specific topics. I would suggest everyone go check it out as you can get some great information and join in on some pretty good debates there.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I tried to register about a week back and every name I chose it told me I couldn't have it. I tried many names, extremely unusual names and it still said "nogo" so I left and hadn't went back to try again.

Ginsbach
October 10th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I tried to register about a week back and every name I chose it told me I couldn't have it. I tried many names, extremely unusual names and it still said "nogo" so I left and hadn't went back to try again.

The key is to have a really uncommon last name and just use that. It works for me.

Subscribed to the subreddit, by the way.