RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

Bye Week
CCSU
Duquesne
Monmouth

401ks
September 30th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Albany @ Bryant - Wouldn't it be a shocker if the Bulldogs came out of the doghouse for this game?
RMU @ SFPA - Hot Flash at home over Flash-in-the-Pan.
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner - Seahawks playing well enough to squeak out a road win.

hidalgo
September 30th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Bryant----------just a prayer.......
SFPA- at home don't believe in colonials yet
Wagner- underrated team

Happy my dukes have bye------cardiac kids-----its about the 10th 4th quarter comeback win last few years.....need a week off.

danefan
October 1st, 2012, 06:22 AM
The one thing to remember about Albany this week is that we've lost to Bryant the last two years. The Danes won't be looking past Bryant.

blackbeard
October 1st, 2012, 10:51 PM
Albany @ Bryant - I expected a closer game vs MU, Danes roll big
RMU @ SFPA - sorry can't pick SF
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner - should be a good game but SHU makes up for giving that one away last year at Wagner

dgreco
October 2nd, 2012, 01:31 PM
The one thing to remember about Albany this week is that we've lost to Bryant the last two years. The Danes won't be looking past Bryant.

unfortunately that streak for Bryant will end. And, even more unfortunately our first 0-3 season, that became our first 0-4 season, that became our first 0-5 season will become our first 0-6 season.

hidalgo
October 2nd, 2012, 05:21 PM
Pray...bryant you never know........that's why they play the games. U at least have a prayer.

aceinthehole
October 2nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Week 6 Games
Albany @ Bryant - Danes roll
RMU @ SFPA - I may regret this, but I'll take this Flash
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner - Wagner has more talent, but the Pioneers have "Heart" :)

Bye Week
CCSU - much needed! As bad as our record is, I think we have a chance to regroup and be respectable in the 2nd half of the season
Duquesne
Monmouth

dgreco
October 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Albany
SFPA
SHU

danefan
October 3rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
Albany @ Bryant - blowout. Albany is head and shoulders above the rest of the league this year.
RMU @ SFPA - RMU must have figured something out last week. At the very least they have some confidence.
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner - who knows, but I stand by my prediction which has never done me wrong - Wagner will eventually fall apart this year, like every other year.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 3rd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Albany 42 Bryant 24 - Should be another walk in the park for the Danes
St. Francis 38 RMU 31 - This is a total coin flip imo
Wagner 24 SHU 17 - Another close game...

Original_RMC
October 4th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Albany @ Bryant
RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

Dane96
October 4th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Albany @ Bryant
RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

aceinthehole
October 4th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Albany @ Bryant - blowout. Albany is head and shoulders above the rest of the league this year.
RMU @ SFPA - RMU must have figured something out last week. At the very least they have some confidence.
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner - who knows, but I stand by my prediction which has never done me wrong - Wagner will eventually fall apart this year, like every other year.

DF (and other NEC followers)- what are you thoughts on this:

SFPA has an improved coaching staff (with a lot of former RMU guys) and has a pretty good offense. Their problem has always been defense (and it's not much better this year), but they seem to put up points. RMU has been very inconsitant over the season (and past few years lately). Sure, the Colonials may have more talent than SFPA, but can the get the effort week in and week out?

Why do you expect Wagner to fold (other than past history)? Dorcher has remained solid and is playing within himself. They have a great group of running backs. Both SHU and Wagner have beat a bad CCSU team, but from my point of view Wagner actually had more talent than Central whereas SHU executed better, but wasn't necessarly more talented. The defense has been very stout. The effort vs. FAU was a huge suprise and they lost a winnable game at G-town. But outside of their disapointing effort vs. Monmouth, what is your view on the Wagner this year and the program in general?

M Ruler
October 4th, 2012, 08:51 AM
DF (and other NEC followers)- what are you thoughts on this:

SFPA has an improved coaching staff (with a lot of former RMU guys) and has a pretty good offense. Their problem has always been defense (and it's not much better this year), but they seem to put up points. RMU has been very inconsitant over the season (and past few years lately). Sure, the Colonials may have more talent than SFPA, but can the get the effort week in and week out?

Why do you expect Wagner to fold (other than past history)? Dorcher has remained solid and is playing within himself. They have a great group of running backs. Both SHU and Wagner have beat a bad CCSU team, but from my point of view Wagner actually had more talent than Central whereas SHU executed better, but wasn't necessarly more talented. The defense has been very stout. The effort vs. FAU was a huge suprise and they lost a winnable game at G-town. But outside of their disapointing effort vs. Monmouth, what is your view on the Wagner this year and the program in general?

ACE, just a couple of thoughts on the remaining teams Albany plays in the NEC:

Bryant- I believe they will play Albany tougher than most believe as their pride is on the line and one of the best NEC teams ever is coming to town. They have had UA's number the last couple years as UA has underestimated them. THAT WON'T HAPPEN SATURDAY

St. Francis- I mean this when I say it it, SFU is going to be in the thick of the NEC races in the future. They are much improved but are young. They are getting better players with the RMC coaches coming over. I believe SFU will have a winning record this year. There I said it.

Sacred Heart- They always manage to get up for UA as last years game was closer than the score. Watched them play your Blue Devils and both teams appeared smallish. Not sure how they will finish but they need a shot in the arm in the future. Once their coaching situation gets settlled they can begin to improve.

Duquesne- They are 4-1 but I believe they are under acheiving. Very similar to Bryant. They have the players to play and I think they will be gunning for UA as they (for the moment) still control their own destiny. I believe they will struggle with Monmouth as MU is very good. If UA was not in the NEC MU would run away with the title.

Wagner- This team actually scares me. Late November in Albany and anyones guess about how the weather will be. Rain and snow are the great equalizer.I hope Danefan is right and they fall apart. They realistically should be 4-1 and they should have 5 wins when they come to Albany. They have never beaten Albany in their history and this will be their last chance. I believe this game will be close for a half.

CCSU-ACE, hang in there. I believe Mac knows what he is doing but the problem is you don't have the horses as you had in the past to run that offense. To be running the ball (at slow speeds I might add) when down 27-9 with time running out against SHU is a head scratcher. When the time comes to come to Albany these kids may have packed it in already and are looking forward to next year. CCSU looked very small on TV. Maybe that the TV but they looked undersized against SHU. Am Imagining that? I would love to see CCSU move to the CAA as they are a peer institution. I believe Monmouth makes the next move out of the NEC.

UAalum72
October 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Wagner- This team actually scares me. Late November in Albany and anyones guess about how the weather will be. Rain and snow are the great equalizer.I hope Danefan is right and they fall apart. They realistically should be 4-1 and they should have 5 wins when they come to Albany. They have never beaten Albany in their history and this will be their last chance. I believe this game will be close for a half.
Actually, Albany is 14-1 vs. Seahawks, lost 38-30 in 2000. But as far as current players are concerned...

downbythebeach
October 4th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Albany @ Bryant
RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

mjsangi
October 5th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Albany @ Bryant ALBANY
RMU @ SFPA SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner Sacred Heart

412Express
October 5th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Albany - Not this year bryant

RMU - The flash are definitely improved, but RMU may have found some coal for the furnace. Enough to get past St.Franny

Sacred Heart - Wagner will come out strong but Sacred Heart will hang in there and win it in the 4th Q. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

fontdawg98
October 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Got to pick up my pick'em game...sucking some wind @ 70%

Albany @ Bryant
RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

bjtheflamesfan
October 5th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Im case I havent made my picks, here they are:

Albany @ Bryant
RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

hidalgo
October 5th, 2012, 04:09 PM
M Ruler- You show your lack of understanding Duquesne............other than McCoy and Patterson had to replace their whole offense. Without those two could easily be 1-4. Actually they are overacheiving IMO.

MUHAWKS
October 5th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Albany @ Bryant-- ALBANY
RMU @ SFPA --- SFPA-- this is actually a great game? not sure what to expect
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner-- hmmmm..... Sacred Heart

GaelsFootball
October 6th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Albany @ Bryant
RMU @ SFPA
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner

downbythebeach
October 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM
The refs must have money on RMU in this game
terrible calls......these must be the replacements since they got canned

DetroitFlyer
October 6th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Red Flash now 3-3! Chris has them moving in the right direction. Maybe a winning record this year!