PDA

View Full Version : CAA Welcomes STONY BROOK!

UNHFan
September 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I was born and raised on Long Island this is stunning to watch what this school has done!

Welcome to the big time boys..and you are going to rock the CAA!

Cant wait for UNH Stony Brook!...I bleed Blue & Grey!!

Only FBS game I have missed was Marshall.. DAM!!!

CAA is in great shape with Stony Brook & Albany!

Seawolf97
September 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Thanks ! I think the CAA is getting quite a pair of up and coming prgrams in SBU and Albany . We were up at West Point today, what a beautiful historic setting. I felt unpatriotic beating the Black Knights of the Hudson, but beat them we did !

UNHFan
September 29th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks ! I think the CAA is getting quite a pair of up and coming prgrams in SBU and Albany . We were up at West Point today, what a beautiful historic setting. I felt unpatriotic beating the Black Knights of the Hudson, but beat them we did !

I know the feeling UNH & RJ Toman ate the ball in the second half when we beat them. Again welcome to the CAA I am so ready for this! Ill never root for you guys again!!! lol Once in the CAA but man I have been a huge fan up to this point! NOW DIE!!!! lol I love this rivalry !!! its going to be great for the Northeast!!! PS I cant wait to see your Stadium it looks amazing!!!! Best tiny stadium I have ever seen!! What a job your athletic director did in building it! Honest? May not be big enough for the vibe you guys are making on the Island!... you may have under estimated your fan base. :)

danefan
September 29th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Stony Brook is alive and no longer a secret.

Albany is showing its potential this year with only 38 scholarships. I'm confident we can play with any team in FCS.

I can't wait until we open Bob Ford Field next year and I can't wait for the Albany-SBU rivalry to kick off in the CAA!

clickclack
September 29th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Stony Brook is alive and no longer a secret.

Albany is showing its potential this year with only 38 scholarships. I'm confident we can play with any team in FCS.

I can't wait until we open Bob Ford Field next year and I can't wait for the Albany-SBU rivalry to kick off in the CAA!

Both of these programs are on a great upswing with facilities and commitment of the two programs to compete at the highest level. I, like you, can't wait for 63 rides and Bob Ford field...SBU has a few years on us in recruiting, stadium and full 'ships but we'll get there pretty quickly IMO. CAA picked very well! SBU is on a tremendous upswing...remarkable to watch them grow...