PDA

View Full Version : McNeese St.

Prominent0ne
July 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
New poster here and just signed up. Looking forward talking I-AA football. I've been lurking for a while and decided to sign up. The guys are great at GeauxCowboys.com but they don't have the converstions that interest me. Too much "we shouldn't talk about this", we suck at donations. It hasn't been the same since Zem left :mad:

/end rant

Looking forward to having some football conversastions on this board. Can't wait.

Prominent0ne
July 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Oooohhh,

....and we were picked to finish first in the SLC. With the young talent coming back, I actually picked them to win the SLC also. I was right about Texas St. last year. Bailiff won't be there much longer. Helluva coach.

89Hen
July 27th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome aboard! :beerchug:

OL FU
July 27th, 2006, 03:53 PM
New poster here and just signed up. Looking forward talking I-AA football. I've been lurking for a while and decided to sign up. The guys are great at GeauxCowboys.com but they don't have the converstions that interest me. Too much "we shouldn't talk about this", we suck at donations. It hasn't been the same since Zem left :mad:

/end rant

Looking forward to having some football conversastions on this board. Can't wait.

Welcome aboard. We only talk football on Sundays and Tuesdays:D

Mondays are for presidential politics
Thursday and fridays - true confessions from 89hen and the Cap/ Gladfly and Markccu.. ( Always interesting) :eyebrow:

MYTAPPY
July 27th, 2006, 03:55 PM

Thursday and fridays - true confessions from 89hen and the Cap/ Gladfly and Markccu.. ( Always interesting) :eyebrow:

And Wed. we just do nothing..

Welcome

Cat79
July 27th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Oooohhh,

....and we were picked to finish first in the SLC. With the young talent coming back, I actually picked them to win the SLC also. I was right about Texas St. last year. Bailiff won't be there much longer. Helluva coach.

David Bailiff just signed a 5 year contract. He is not going anywhere. David loves San Marcos and so does his family. :D :hurray:

89rabbit
July 27th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the board, looking forward to our game this fall!

AppGuy04
July 27th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Football, only on days that end in Y

Prominent0ne
July 27th, 2006, 05:58 PM
David Bailiff just signed a 5 year contract. He is not going anywhere. David loves San Marcos and so does his family.

True. that's what LSU said about Nick Saban. Any coach can leave if there's a better job available. Example, a Kansas St. (I know they have a brand new coach, but I'm just bringing it up as an example because they don't have a coach with his feet set in stone and/or succeeded.)

July 27th, 2006, 06:36 PM
...Okay, I give up. Are you a Princeton, Jackson State, Towson, Tenn State, Grambling, Jackson State, Texas Southern or Savannah State fan besides McNeese State? Anyway, welcome to where we talk I-AA. :)

TexasTerror
July 27th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the board!

Hope you come on over to another SLC board, http://www.katfans.com and come talk to some of us at Sam! Definitely looking forward to the McNeese game. I hear it may be televised...

GreatAppSt
July 27th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Welcome, did the sheriff let ya bring some money in, so we can send the jailer out for some beer?

McNeese75
July 27th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Oooohhh,

Who's that other team you are promoting with the pic? :confused: : smh : :D

July 27th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Who's that other team you are promoting with the pic? :confused: : smh : :DThat's what I asked...
Okay, I give up. Are you a Princeton, Jackson State, Towson, Tenn State, Grambling, Jackson State, Texas Southern or Savannah State fan besides McNeese State? Anyway, welcome to where we talk I-AA. :)

blackfordpu
July 27th, 2006, 11:50 PM

You forgot that bikini pic days are everyday!:nod:

Prominent0ne
July 28th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Who's that other team you are promoting with the pic?

That's what I asked

:nod: xlolx

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'll be half of a bad guy. I keep up with LSU football also. You won't hear me speak of I-A football unless someone slips up and loses to a I-AA teamxlolx I'm from Louisiana, what do you expect? I got my first taste of football 6 or 7 years ago at Tiger Stadium and ever since then I was hooked. xidiotx

I try to plan the games I attend in Baton Rouge around the games I attend in Lake Charles. If that makes you guys feel any better. xlolx

It's a nice picture regardless, right?

McNeese75
July 28th, 2006, 11:14 AM
The left side is great!!:D

Cap'n Cat
July 28th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Come over to the Lounge, PO. This football stuff gets boring after, oh, a minute.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:p :p