PDA

View Full Version : NDSU at UNI

Pages : [1] 2

HandoEX
September 23rd, 2012, 03:45 AM
Two very good teams battle at the UNIDome next weekend, and it should be a heckuva war.

NDSU is 3-0 with dominating wins over terrible teams. UNI had beat us 3 of 4, with the last game in Cedar Falls resulting in a terrible loss for NDSU. UNI held the Bison to negative rushing yards for the first time in forever in that game and collected something like 11 sacks.

UNI has 3 tough losses to Wisco, Iowa, and Youngstown. Their backs are against the wall and this game is awfully close to a "must win".

Bison fans will invade, but UNI will still have a home field advantage. Klieman will be a big weapon for NDSU on defense and I see his knowledge of the Panther defense helping the Bison.

I have NDSU winning 24-8 with the game being closer until the 4th quarter.

Anyone have an injury update on UNI? Are they missing multiple LBs?

NDSU should have most everyone back from injuries that started the season except SS Heagle (acl).

Professor Chaos
September 23rd, 2012, 04:00 AM
Commence with the UNI excuses. Referees, injuries, schedule... all are welcome.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2012, 07:13 AM

I wouldn't be 'pimping' this crap yet.

UNI is a team that can definitely beat the Bison. I think the coaches will have the team ready to go down there and win. UNI has had 3 very tough games and they have all been on the road. Now they get back home for the Bison; this game will be a war.

The Bison passing game is much better this year and teams cannot stack the line on us. With how well the defense is playing, I don't see UNI winning this game but they are tough and are 1-3.

IMO the Bison win by at least a TD.

UNIFanSince1983
September 23rd, 2012, 08:30 AM
If the same UNI defense shows up against NDSU that has shown up the last two weeks it will be a long day for the Panthers.

This will obviously be a tough game for the Panthers. I think we have the talent to win, but we will see what happens. I don't normally pick games but I think NDSU has too much for us this year.

MplsBison
September 23rd, 2012, 08:43 AM
I really honestly see no good way for NDSU to win next week.

In Iowa. UNI has lost three games, two in a row to very good competition. If they lose to NDSU then most likely they're out for the playoffs.

Not saying I *want* NDSU to lose. Not at all. But even for the sake of the MVFC, it would be better if they did. Then beat YSU the week after.

I almost feel better with the team having a loss. I don't like a team that doesn't know what losing feels like in the regular season. You don't want to get your first lesson in the playoffs! The loss to YSU last season helped in that regard and NDSU won that which is most important (conference championship and national championship).

HandoEX
September 23rd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Bah! We play to win the game and losing this early never helps. Ever.

The homefield advantage may not be too much of an advantage with all the Bison fans making the trip. Not sure if you go to Bison road games, MplsBison, but Bison fans travel well and are pretty loud. It will be interesting to see how much louder the UNI fans are next weekend!

UNIFanSince1983
September 23rd, 2012, 09:54 AM

The homefield advantage may not be too much of an advantage with all the Bison fans making the trip. Not sure if you go to Bison road games, MplsBison, but Bison fans travel well and are pretty loud. It will be interesting to see how much louder the UNI fans are next weekend!

UNI fans are fairly fair weather. We usually get a lot of fans when we are winning. We will have to see what happens since we are currently 1-3. Luckily the Iowa game is at 11 and our game isn't until 6 so maybe we get some of those fans that come back.

Professor Chaos
September 23rd, 2012, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't be 'pimping' this crap yet.

UNI is a team that can definitely beat the Bison. I think the coaches will have the team ready to go down there and win. UNI has had 3 very tough games and they have all been on the road. Now they get back home for the Bison; this game will be a war.

The Bison passing game is much better this year and teams cannot stack the line on us. With how well the defense is playing, I don't see UNI winning this game but they are tough and are 1-3.

IMO the Bison win by at least a TD.
I'm not counting on a win by any means. I expect the Panthers to play their best game of the year because their backs are up against the wall and they're a very good team.

I just hate it when losses are attributred to referees/injuries/etc. Every team has injuries and every team gets jobbed by the refs every once in a while. Its part of the game. Whoever wins this coming Saturday will win because they'll be the better team that day.

Thundar
September 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM
A 1-3 UNI is still better than any team we have played so far

It's going to be a battle

MplsBison
September 23rd, 2012, 05:41 PM

Every team plays to win. Half of them still lose every week.

I absolutely disagree that now is a bad time to lose. You never learn more about your team than in a loss. Just so long as you're able to take that knowledge and do something about it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM
[/SIZE]]I really honestly see no good way for NDSU to win next week.

In Iowa. UNI has lost three games, two in a row to very good competition. If they lose to NDSU then most likely they're out for the playoffs.

Not saying I *want* NDSU to lose. Not at all. But even for the sake of the MVFC, it would be better if they did. Then beat YSU the week after.

I almost feel better with the team having a loss. I don't like a team that doesn't know what losing feels like in the regular season. You don't want to get your first lesson in the playoffs! The loss to YSU last season helped in that regard and NDSU won that which is most important (conference championship and national championship).

Really?

We have all the 'tools' to win this game. Very good defense and an offense that is very "dual threat" with the run and pass. The only true question mark is the kicking game with field goals.

One game at a time. Coach Bohl will have them ready to go and kick some a**!!

ValleyChamp
September 23rd, 2012, 06:31 PM

WTH?

Great contribution to the thread.

MplsBison
September 23rd, 2012, 06:45 PM
Really?

We have all the 'tools' to win this game. Very good defense and an offense that is very "dual threat" with the run and pass. The only true question mark is the kicking game with field goals.

One game at a time. Coach Bohl will have them ready to go and kick some a**!!

Obviously not at all what I was talking about.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2012, 07:06 PM
Obviously not at all what I was talking about.

Well then, what kind of statement is this......quote from you....."I really honestly see no good way for NDSU to win next week"........What kind of frickin statement is this? You profess to be a Bison fan but what kind of fan says this crap about their team in an upcoming game.

I wouldn't care if the Bison are playing Alabama or the NE Patriots, I would cheer them on and not say the crap you consistently do.

Your team is playing Cal Poly this week.

MplsBison
September 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Well then, what kind of statement is this......quote from you....."I really honestly see no good way for NDSU to win next week"........What kind of frickin statement is this? You profess to be a Bison fan but what kind of fan says this crap about their team in an upcoming game.

I wouldn't care if the Bison are playing Alabama or the NE Patriots, I would cheer them on and not say the crap you consistently do.

I do cheer them in and will this week as well. I wasn't saying that NDSU can't win the game. Not at all and it's not my fault that you can't comprehend the simple concepts of the discussion.

I absolutely do cheer for UND and the U of Minn as a second priority to NDSU.

Bison06
September 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
I do cheer them in and will this week as well. I wasn't saying that NDSU can't win the game. Not at all and it's not my fault that you can't comprehend the simple concepts of the discussion.

I have to respect your commitment to keeping up with this charade, pretending to be an NDSU fan for this long must have been difficult. It comes out in bits and pieces and when you put it all together it is pretty obvious you would rather see NDSU lose than win. NDSU should be favored in this game and you say you see no good way for them to win, good luck to UND this week.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2012, 08:58 PM

LOL

Nice try to try and sidetrack and deflect.

The discussion is simple as you say....you are not a Bison fan.

....for the sake of MV, NDSU should lose....what kind of moronic statement is this? Who cares what the Valley needs according to you. The goal is to win every game and get better. I'm sure glad you are not the coach or you would give a pre-game speech saying....."come on guys, let's go out and lose because it is good for the conference".

Have you got your tickets for the Cal Poly game this weekend?

MplsBison
September 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
I have to respect your commitment to keeping up with this charade, pretending to be an NDSU fan for this long must have been difficult. It comes out in bits and pieces and when you put it all together it is pretty obvious you would rather see NDSU lose than win. NDSU should be favored in this game and you say you see no good way for them to win, good luck to UND this week.

You have quite the imagination.

MplsBison
September 23rd, 2012, 09:02 PM
LOL

Nice try to try and sidetrack and deflect.

The discussion is simple as you say....you are not a Bison fan.

....for the sake of MV, NDSU should lose....what kind of moronic statement is this? Who cares what the Valley needs according to you. The goal is to win every game and get better. I'm sure glad you are not the coach or you would give a pre-game speech saying....."come on guys, let's go out and lose because it is good for the conference".

Have you got your tickets for the Cal Poly game this weekend?

What's wrong with noting that it would be a better outcome for the conference if UNI won?

I can very easily and correctly make that statement while rooting for NDSU to win. Sorry if you can't comprehend that, it shouldn't be difficult.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2012, 09:11 PM
What's wrong with noting that it would be a better outcome for the conference if UNI won?

I can very easily and correctly make that statement while rooting for NDSU to win. Sorry if you can't comprehend that, it shouldn't be difficult.

WTF is this?

Who cares what is best for the conference in reference to this game. You go out to win it not lose it for the sake of getting more teams in the playoffs or whatever reason you think.

You go around in circles.

You play to win the game not lose it.

Did you get your UND tickets yet?

I was down in Frisco cheering my *** off but I'm sure you were sitting on your couch eating cheetos saying....."boy, it would be awesome if NDSU lost this game for the sake of the Southland conference just winning and making them feel good".

Drblankstare
September 23rd, 2012, 09:37 PM
Let's try to get back on track. UNI must have this game, they've played a hell of a schedule and it's at home. I see all these as positives for them. The Bison look great, but have played a soft schedule so far. I think it's a really tight game, but I can't go against the Bison D. 20-17 NDSU

Bisonoline
September 23rd, 2012, 09:50 PM
I really honestly see no good way for NDSU to win next week.

Nothing you have said here is even close to truth or reality.

Bisonoline
September 23rd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Every team plays to win. Half of them still lose every week.

I absolutely disagree that now is a bad time to lose. You never learn more about your team than in a loss. Just so long as you're able to take that knowledge and do something about it.

I have to ask what coaching experience you have to come up with that philosophy? The reason I ask is in the many years I was involved in sports I have never heard a coach say that. Delusional fans yes. Coaches no.

Wilson16
September 23rd, 2012, 11:06 PM
When you lose you learn you have to get better. If you don't lose you learn that your the best. You never are better off losing a game and thinking that you (or the conference for that matter) are is simply .... stupid.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 07:25 AM
WTF is this?

Who cares what is best for the conference in reference to this game. You go out to win it not lose it for the sake of getting more teams in the playoffs or whatever reason you think.

You go around in circles.

You play to win the game not lose it.

Did you get your UND tickets yet?

I was down in Frisco cheering my *** off but I'm sure you were sitting on your couch eating cheetos saying....."boy, it would be awesome if NDSU lost this game for the sake of the Southland conference just winning and making them feel good".

I didn't say NDSU was going to try to lose the game for the sake of the conference. I didn't say that I hope NDSU loses for the sake of the conference (actually, I explicitly said I was not saying that).

I said it would be a better outcome for the conference if they do happen to lose.

Your imagination is wild. That and a very, very bitter disposition towards me for some reason (did I kill your dog?) has you cooking up some pretty absurd scenarios.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 07:27 AM
I have to ask what coaching experience you have to come up with that philosophy? The reason I ask is in the many years I was involved in sports I have never heard a coach say that. Delusional fans yes. Coaches no.

It's common sense. No coaching experience required.

Ok NW? Now you can go back to posting under your normal account.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Let's try to get back on track. UNI must have this game, they've played a hell of a schedule and it's at home. I see all these as positives for them. The Bison look great, but have played a soft schedule so far. I think it's a really tight game, but I can't go against the Bison D. 20-17 NDSU

Absolutely. Stars are aligned against NDSU on this one. UNI is a caged animal backed into a corner and they're playing at home, for pride. They also have the bitter taste of last year's NDSU loss as motivation.

NDSU will fight the good fight, obviously. They'll play to win, obviously (has any team ever not done that? Come on...) But I just won't be surprised to see UNI pull this one out.

moose
September 24th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I didn't say NDSU was going to try to lose the game for the sake of the conference. I didn't say that I hope NDSU loses for the sake of the conference (actually, I explicitly said I was not saying that).

I said it would be a better outcome for the conference if they do happen to lose.

Your imagination is wild. That and a very, very bitter disposition towards me for some reason (did I kill your dog?) has you cooking up some pretty absurd scenarios.

Absolutely. Stars are aligned against NDSU on this one. UNI is a caged animal backed into a corner and they're playing at home, for pride. They also have the bitter taste of last year's NDSU loss as motivation.

NDSU will fight the good fight, obviously. They'll play to win, obviously (has any team ever not done that? Come on...) But I just won't be surprised to see UNI pull this one out.

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-jackie-chan.png

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 08:38 AM
weird picture

I'm sorry that you can't comprehend the very simple concepts being discussed.

Nothing I said conflicted in the slightest.

BisonBacker
September 24th, 2012, 08:47 AM

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BisonBacker
September 24th, 2012, 08:49 AM

You best just put him on ignore. My enjoyment of the board improved 100%

THE HERD
September 24th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Where the hell are all the Panther fans?!..........Lets get a little discussion going here.

Professor Chaos
September 24th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I'm interested to see UNI's young gun at QB. He's been impressive in relation to the level of competition they've faced so far but NDSU's defensive front has been manhandling opposing O-lines (albeit some pretty bad O-lines). If NDSU can get some pressure on the kid it'll be interesting to see how he holds up. It sounds like he has the talent to carry a team but anytime you've got a freshman under center it's a matter of how well he can maintain composure when the pocket breaks down. He won't have big windows to throw the ball into either against the Bison secondary.

Thunderstruck
September 24th, 2012, 09:55 AM
For UNI it is a "must win" game. For the Bison, chance to deliver a knockout blow and pretty much end UNI's 2012 football season. I expect a dogfight of a game. I would be surprised if the final score difference is 2 scores or more. My prediction UNI 13 - Bison 17. Jensen scores on a QB scramble with under 20 seconds to play.

Thundar
September 24th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Wow this thread has gone down the ****ter

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 10:40 AM
It's common sense. No coaching experience required.

Ok NW? Now you can go back to posting under your normal account.

Not NW.

Ive been reading AGS for some time and just decided to register. I might also add that Ive watched your antics for a few years and you are trolling just as bad here as you did over at the old Bisonsports.net site. You like to argue and make idiotic posts to do so. Because of that fact many people decided to stop posting over there and many just didnt want to register because of you. Sad

Losing a game is good, is common sense? This is a reason you arent a coach nore very knowledgable about that position.

I will now let you resume your own personal crap fest.

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Wow this thread has gone down the ****ter

From my observation this is what happens when MPLS is involved.

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 11:08 AM
UNI is always tough. It will be interesting to see how they respond this week. A few years ago they lost a few games at the end of the season that they shouldnt have lost. They folded which surprised me. Will see if that happens again.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 11:10 AM
good observations people. very good, keep it up.

ill SEE ALL OF YOU AT UNI TAILGATE RIGHT? We bringing a trailer, bitches, beers and booze!!

DJKyR0
September 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM
The MVFC can make enough noise with NDSU running the table, which at this point we look very capable of doing. Somebody's gotta be top dog, might as well be us.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Not NW.

Ive been reading AGS for some time and just decided to register. I might also add that Ive watched your antics for a few years and you are trolling just as bad here as you did over at the old Bisonsports.net site. You like to argue and make idiotic posts to do so. Because of that fact many people decided to stop posting over there and many just didnt want to register because of you. Sad

Losing a game is good, is common sense? This is a reason you arent a coach nore very knowledgable about that position.

I will now let you resume your own personal crap fest.

I never said losing a game was good or that it was common sense.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 11:33 AM
good observations people. very good, keep it up.

ill SEE ALL OF YOU AT UNI TAILGATE RIGHT? We bringing a trailer, bitches, beers and booze!!

Someone should be sure to email the ladies planning to go on this trip with lakes crew and make sure they know he likes to refer to them as "bitches".

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 11:34 AM
The MVFC can make enough noise with NDSU running the table, which at this point we look very capable of doing. Somebody's gotta be top dog, might as well be us.

Nonetheless, the conference would look better with 4 teams in the playoffs instead of 3.

*Edit* Wrong quote

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 01:26 PM
1686816869these girls will be notified.

DJKyR0
September 24th, 2012, 01:27 PM

Dude.

*****. That. *****.

This is the best FCS team in the country. Period. We're deep everywhere, and ridiculously good where we aren't. We're coming off a national championship that still has key contributors everywhere, and those guys didn't magically forget the Youngstown game last year. They were embarssed after that. Read it again; embarassed. If you think this team needs a lesson in humility or a big bite of humble pie, go home disappointed.

We're every bit capable of running the remainder of our schedule in a very good Valley. If we do, it's a testament to how good and how disciplined this team is and should leave no room for doubting the composure of a team that hasn't had a taste of losing yet. These guys were recruited during the 08-09 years and know how far this program fell in the dark years of 6-5 and 3-8. They've been playing football half their lives and know how losing feels. The coaching staff is too smart and too experienced to let these guys get complacent, and to think otherwise does a disservice to how far our program has come in such a short time.

Normally I behoove others their takes on the team but this kind of blindness to what this team is and who these players are just rubs me the wrong way. Sitting there and hoping they learn a lesson or get their lumps is the kind of attitude that was acceptable coming off of 3-8 and knowing we needed to improve. I had the same take in '09 and adopted a coinservative approach that I didn't let go of until I leaped from the stands onto the field in Frisco when the clock read zeroes. I'm done with that and so should this fan base.

We rock. We're awesome. Our football team is lights out, and we can repeat. Let's have some faith that this team knows what they're doing, and in the meantime bask in the sunlight that is winning cred.

I hope we win every game by 30. If we don't lose from here on out, it just means that we're that good.

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Dude.

*****. That. *****.

This is the best FCS team in the country. Period. We're deep everywhere, and ridiculously good where we aren't. We're coming off a national championship that still has key contributors everywhere, and those guys didn't magically forget the Youngstown game last year. They were embarssed after that. Read it again; embarassed. If you think this team needs a lesson in humility or a big bite of humble pie, go home disappointed.

We're every bit capable of running the remainder of our schedule in a very good Valley. If we do, it's a testament to how good and how disciplined this team is and should leave no room for doubting the composure of a team that hasn't had a taste of losing yet. These guys were recruited during the 08-09 years and know how far this program fell in the dark years of 6-5 and 3-8. They've been playing football half their lives and know how losing feels. The coaching staff is too smart and too experienced to let these guys get complacent, and to think otherwise does a disservice to how far our program has come in such a short time.

Normally I behoove others their takes on the team but this kind of blindness to what this team is and who these players are just rubs me the wrong way. Sitting there and hoping they learn a lesson or get their lumps is the kind of attitude that was acceptable coming off of 3-8 and knowing we needed to improve. I had the same take in '09 and adopted a coinservative approach that I didn't let go of until I leaped from the stands onto the field in Frisco when the clock read zeroes. I'm done with that and so should this fan base.

We rock. We're awesome. Our football team is lights out, and we can repeat. Let's have some faith that this team knows what they're doing, and in the meantime bask in the sunlight that is winning cred.

I hope we win every game by 30. If we don't lose from here on out, it just means that we're that good.

Preach! xthumbsupx

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
these girls will be notified.

Why would pretty, low 20's aged ladies have any time for a 40 year old? It's not like you're loaded, you work at a TV station in Fargo, North Dakota for cripes sake.

frozennorth
September 24th, 2012, 01:58 PM
57 North Dakota State AA = 72.78 3 0 36.78( 242) 0 0 | 0 0 | 70.61 65 | 73.00 57
89 Northern Iowa AA = 65.16 1 3 74.77( 12) 0 0 | 0 0 | 62.27 97 | 65.52 86

NDSU 5 point favorites at UNI.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Dude.

*****. That. *****.

I never said that I hope NDSU loses. I went out of my way to deny that - I guess for no good reason.

You made a good post and a nice try, but it's naive in the way that I would expect and demand of a 22 year old, diehard student fan of the #1 ranked team in the nation. A 7 year old looking up at his father as an indestructible, unfailing giant among other men.

The truth is, this team is a bunch of 20 year olds too. And even among professional men it's difficult to not get complacent. It's human nature and there is no possible way to prevent it. Until you actually lose a game in the season, the lessons are not necessarily remembered.

I'll try again, one more time: I'm not hoping NDSU loses.

But a loss wouldn't be the worse thing in the world.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2012, 01:59 PM
1686816869these girls will be notified.

As someone old enough to have a daughter that age, I am unimpressed and grossed out at the same time.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 02:02 PM
As someone old enough to have a daughter that age, I am unimpressed and grossed out at the same time.

No kidding.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 02:04 PM
HAHAHA dont come to the FRISCO CRUISER TAILGATE THEN... oh wait you wont

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2012, 02:08 PM
HAHAHA dont come to the FRISCO CRUISER TAILGATE THEN... oh wait you wont

I will be there, hanging out with the grown ups.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 02:18 PM
SOOOOOOOOOO BACK TO THE GAME.

who will be tailgating with us on saturday? Capt post here ever? I owe him and ROB panther a bison bomb shot!

clenz
September 24th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Does your wife injure you are a39 great old male spurning all if your time trying to get 18 year old college girl drunk so toy can take advantage of them?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM
SOOOOOOOOOO BACK TO THE GAME.

who will be tailgating with us on saturday? Capt post here ever? I owe him and ROB panther a bison bomb shot!

I will be tailgating. I will know to avoid the smell of vinegar and water so you probably won't see me.

DJKyR0
September 24th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I never said that I hope NDSU loses. I went out of my way to deny that - I guess for no good reason.

Nor did I say you did. Reading comprehension goes both ways.

I'm decrying the sandbagging attitude, which you're continuing to do. Sack up and have some guts.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Im seeing a colorado state type game for NDSU this saturday.

UNI might get off to a fast start, get all excited, then BOOM, NDSU steps on the throat and just rams it down for a 22-7 win.

this is gonna be fun. lots of NDSU fans will be down there, and the fans will be scattered because the stupid UNI TIX system didnt let you pick a section.. only WEST or EAST section.

stuipd.

ValleyChamp
September 24th, 2012, 02:48 PM
You guys done fighting with each other yet?

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM

I'm decrying the sandbagging attitude, which you're continuing to do. Sack up and have some guts.

Sitting there and hoping they learn a lesson or get their lumps is the kind of attitude that was acceptable coming off of 3-8 and knowing we needed to improve. I had the same take in '09 and adopted a coinservative approach that I didn't let go of until I leaped from the stands onto the field in Frisco when the clock read zeroes. I'm done with that and so should this fan base.

You were saying that I hoped they lost ("learned a lesson"). I specifically said I was not saying that. You failed.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Im seeing a colorado state type game for NDSU this saturday.

UNI might get off to a fast start, get all excited, then BOOM, NDSU steps on the throat and just rams it down for a 22-7 win.

this is gonna be fun. lots of NDSU fans will be down there, and the fans will be scattered because the stupid UNI TIX system didnt let you pick a section.. only WEST or EAST section.

stuipd.

To borrow a line from the MSU fan: GD, this is golden.

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 03:35 PM

You are wasting your time. He will infer many things in his postings. He infers that it would be good if NDSU loses. But when you call him out on it he says he didnt say that. Its a game hes played for years. He will then talk you death as he goes round in circles telling you thats not what he meant etc etc etc. Remember its always YOU who didnt understand what he said but its pretty clear to everyone what the intent of the post was and its meaning.

BisonBacker
September 24th, 2012, 03:44 PM
You are wasting your time. He will infer many things in his postings. He infers that it would be good if NDSU loses. But when you call him out on it he says he didnt say that. Its a game hes played for years. He will then talk you death as he goes round in circles telling you thats not what he meant etc etc etc. Remember its always YOU who didnt understand what he said but its pretty clear to everyone what the intent of the post was and its meaning.

You are wise beyond your post count young man! Reppie points to you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bisonoline again. Ah I will have to wait to rep you again xthumbsupx

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 04:10 PM

You choose to see what you want to see.

This is something that I am more and more coming to understand as human nature. People see what they want to see.

I say one thing and because you don't like me (even though I've done nothing to you) you see what you want to see and then lash out at me for it.

That is entirely your malfunction. I suggest you seek help for it.

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2012, 05:01 PM
You are wise beyond your post count young man! Reppie points to you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bisonoline again. Ah I will have to wait to rep you again xthumbsupx

I'll hit him for ya.

UNIFanSince1983
September 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I am glad you guys are arguing among yourselves. It makes me not actually have to think about this game this weekend. Because every time I do I see no possible way we win. I know we have talent, but NDSU will have the best defense we will see all year. Our defense has struggled against power running teams, and I see the Bison just jamming it down our throat all game long.

HandoEX
September 24th, 2012, 05:47 PM
NDSU's top two backs are not power backs. This is not as much a power running team as in past years.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 24th, 2012, 06:24 PM

Good post, and I'll leave it at that.

UNI fans:

Are your two LBers still injured? Will they be back for the game?

ValleyChamp
September 24th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Our starting MLB, Jordan Gacke injured his knee in the Iowa game. He was surprisingly back for the YSU game, but was noticeably less effective, with a heavy brace on that knee. He likely would not have played if it weren't a game of such high magnitude. Same goes for this week, I'm sure he will be out there in some capacity.

Our other starting LB, Max Busher, was out for the YSU game with a foot/ankle injury. His status for the NDSU game is not known at this point.

Another starting LB, Zack Cutkomp, tore his ACL in the Iowa game and is out for the season.

On top of that there are a few question marks on the DL with injury but nothing too terribly serious, and starting CB JJ Swain was out for the YSU game as well, and his status is also unknown for the NDSU game.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Huh? We aren't fighting amongst ourselves, just against NON-NDSU Fans..
I am glad you guys are arguing among yourselves. It makes me not actually have to think about this game this weekend. Because every time I do I see no possible way we win. I know we have talent, but NDSU will have the best defense we will see all year. Our defense has struggled against power running teams, and I see the Bison just jamming it down our throat all game long.

Re: NDSU at UNI

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 24th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Our starting MLB, Jordan Gacke injured his knee in the Iowa game. He was surprisingly back for the YSU game, but was noticeably less effective, with a heavy brace on that knee. He likely would not have played if it weren't a game of such high magnitude. Same goes for this week, I'm sure he will be out there in some capacity.

Our other starting LB, Max Busher, was out for the YSU game with a foot/ankle injury. His status for the NDSU game is not known at this point.

Another starting LB, Zack Cutkomp, tore his ACL in the Iowa game and is out for the season.

On top of that there are a few question marks on the DL with injury but nothing too terribly serious, and starting CB JJ Swain was out for the YSU game as well, and his status is also unknown for the NDSU game.

Has Farley's son (LBer) been getting some reps with all of the injuries at LBer?

Is he pretty good?

Didn't he start out at Kansas?

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Farley was just on Fargo tv. He said. "they had a good year up there". WHAT? A GOOD YEAR?? Hahaha....wow

ValleyChamp
September 24th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Has Farley's son (LBer) been getting some reps with all of the injuries at LBer?

Is he pretty good?

Didn't he start out at Kansas?

He's been in the LB rotation for all of our games, and has seen a lot of action. He was not a starter (at least before all the injuries), but he has been a pretty good player for us.

Yes he was at KU for two years. He redshirted as a freshman, and then he broke his leg last year and was out all season. A combination of the injury plus the coaching change at KU resulted in him coming back to UNI.

ValleyChamp
September 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Farley was just on Fargo tv. He said. "they had a good year up there". WHAT? A GOOD YEAR?? Hahaha....wow

WTF are you talking about???

I watched his entire weekly presser today, and it was literally nothing but compliments for NDSU. I don't get the Farley hatred out of some of you guys.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Yea, I never said he was bad in the press conference to NDSU.....he just said "good" year. He couldn't muster up the national champions or anything. That's all I'm getting at

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 07:50 PM
You choose to see what you want to see.

This is something that I am more and more coming to understand as human nature. People see what they want to see.

I say one thing and because you don't like me (even though I've done nothing to you) you see what you want to see and then lash out at me for it.

That is entirely your malfunction. I suggest you seek help for it.

As I said before it always somebody elses malfunction. My comments have nothing to do with what you have done to me or havent dont to me. My comments are in regards to my observations of you. You really dont have the knowledge to make the comments you do but you will talk in circles and argue till eternity. Its you who sticks out like a sore thumb., not everyone else. Most here want to talk football and support their team. You not so much.

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Back to the topic at hand. UNI has played a hell of a schedule and represented themselves well. The question is can they put the losses behind them? IMO this is going to be another hard battle that will won in the trenches.

Thundar
September 24th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Huh? We aren't fighting amongst ourselves, just against NON-NDSU Fans..

Re: NDSU at UNI

I for one am not against other non NDSU fans....anyone that thinks this will be easy is wearing the green glasses. We have a task ahead no doubt and the following week will be just as tough

It will be close could go either way

Thundar
September 24th, 2012, 08:00 PM

We did have a good year, what's wrong with that???

UNIFanSince1983
September 24th, 2012, 08:04 PM
We did have a good year, what's wrong with that???

I guess he expected him to go down and S Bohl's D right there or something...

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 08:06 PM

You expected more?xlmaox

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Is Farley into that kind of stuff? Ehhh. Haha..

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM

Nope, he's just trolling. I suggest ignoring him.

MplsBison
September 24th, 2012, 08:45 PM
As I said before it always somebody elses malfunction. My comments have nothing to do with what you have done to me or havent dont to me. My comments are in regards to my observations of you. You really dont have the knowledge to make the comments you do but you will talk in circles and argue till eternity. Its you who sticks out like a sore thumb., not everyone else. Most here want to talk football and support their team. You not so much.

It's not always someone else's malfunction. You wouldn't know anyway, you just joined here. I have the knowledge to make the comments I make, obviously.

I want to talk football and support my team (NDSU). It is you who is trolling this site. It would've been better for everyone if you didn't sign up in the first place.

No_Skill
September 24th, 2012, 09:27 PM

Bisonoline
September 24th, 2012, 09:27 PM
It's not always someone else's malfunction. You wouldn't know anyway, you just joined here. I have the knowledge to make the comments I make, obviously.I want to talk football and support my team (NDSU). It is you who is trolling this site. It would've been better for everyone if you didn't sign up in the first place.

Ive been reading this site for quite sometime. Plus you were no different on Bisonsports.net. So again you are incorrect.

LakesBison
September 24th, 2012, 09:29 PM
bisonoline this buds for you

UNI look a like thread. (i dont usually pimp bisonerdville.com but this is good stuff)

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28464-UNI-Seperated-at-Birth-Thread

clenz
September 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Wow...it'd be nice if a fan base could be original with their photos....same photos every other team thats don't a look a like thread for UNI has chosen.

Thundar
September 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Wow...it'd be nice if a fan base could be original with their photos....same photos every other team thats don't a look a like thread for UNI has chosen.

Wow....it'd be nice if you wouldn't group an entire fan base off the homer message board

MTfan4life
September 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Nope, he's just trolling. I suggest ignoring him.

Gosh this guy just keeps posting ironic dynamite for signature ideas. xthumbsupx The obliviousness is immeasurable.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 25th, 2012, 06:10 AM

Get a sense of humor!

clenz
September 25th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I've got nothing against look a like threads....it would just be nice if someone would find a pixie other than milli vanilli, bobby hill, side show bob (when boothbyplayed). that's all I'm saying

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Hey clenz:

What is your take on this game?

Will the Bison be able to move the ball and vice versa.

Do you think the front 7 of UNI will keep the Bison running game in check?

Can UNI score enough points to win against the Bison D?

Will the crowd get into the game?

Will your injured LBs make it back for this game?

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Ive been reading this site for quite sometime. Plus you were no different on Bisonsports.net. So again you are incorrect.

You insist on trolling and adding nothing to discussion. Therefore I am correct, it would've been better if you hadn't registered. Literally your posts are just trolling me.

I invite you to move on with your life and add something to the discussion.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 25th, 2012, 07:15 AM
You insist on trolling and adding nothing to discussion. Therefore I am correct, it would've been better if you hadn't registered. Literally your posts are just trolling me.

Actually, we like him way more than you.

http://i.qkme.me/3ofqrt.jpg

clenz
September 25th, 2012, 07:22 AM
-Big game for UNI...Backs against the wall...Game will get very physical, and liberties will be taken by players on both teams...

-Yes and Yes. Kollmoregen is beyond the real deal at this point. Needs just 230 yards passing to break UNI's all time freshman record after just 4 games. UNI has the #1 pass offense in the league for the first time in....YEARS. UNI's run D has left some to be desired, but only gives up 3.5 yards per carry...sadly only averaging 3.8 on offense.

- Yes and no....The run D has been fairly good, the problem is giving up big runs when a stop was needed.

- averaging 33 points per game - you tell me if we get to that number if it will be "enough"

- Yes...but it will be 15,000 NDSU fans and 1,000 UNI fans, or so I've been hearing....seriously though, yes.

- Cutkomp is out for the season, Gacke is back but not 100%, Busher was out last week no idea on this week....it's a hurting group right now

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Damn, no TV for this game unless you live in Fargo or Iowa.

Wouldn't be surprised if UNI's AD did that on purpose.

clenz
September 25th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Damn, no TV for this game unless you live in Fargo or Iowa.

Wouldn't be surprised if UNI's AD did that on purpose.****ing moron.

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
****ing moron.

I don't follow.

Professor Chaos
September 25th, 2012, 08:32 AM
- averaging 33 points per game - you tell me if we get to that number if it will be "enough"

I don't think your boys will put up 33 unless they have the benefit of a few extra turnovers to get them there. I am looking forward to seeing Kollmorgen in person though, if he's as good as many are saying maybe it is possible but I'll believe that a freshman QB can put up 30 points on the Bison defense when I see it.

The thing that worries me the most about UNI this game is the fact that they need this game and they're at home. NDSU is going to have to match that intensity and that'll be tough to do.

gotts
September 25th, 2012, 08:33 AM
I don't follow.

Said the ****ing moron.

ysubigred
September 25th, 2012, 08:39 AM
xbowx Hey!! Here's to a great game and I hope there is a healthy game for both teams!! May the best team win! xsalutex

xblehx Too bad you both can't lose xangelx

moosbah
September 25th, 2012, 08:47 AM
This game is our biggest regular season game of the year every year now. UNI is a very tough opponent and with the recruiting war for the twin cities being primarily between NDSU and UNI, the stakes are even higher. Should be a very physical contest.

Go Bison!

LakesBison
September 25th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Its gonna be a bloodbath out there, too many players know each other on both teams, they really wanna beat each other badly. This will be intense, hope the UNI-DUMP Is ready for 3000-4000 bison fans

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM
This game is our biggest regular season game of the year every year now. UNI is a very tough opponent and with the recruiting war for the twin cities being primarily between NDSU and UNI, the stakes are even higher. Should be a very physical contest.

Go Bison!

UND, SDSU and USD are in the cities as well, for I-AA teams.

UNIFanSince1983
September 25th, 2012, 10:22 AM
UND, SDSU and USD are in the cities as well, for I-AA teams.

But that is like saying Texas Tech recruits in Dallas. I am sure they do but if the player has Texas or Oklahoma come calling where are they going?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 11:16 AM
UND and SDSU will soon have better practice facilities than NDSU and UNI.

SDSU's endzone facility is already probably the best practice facility of the north central I-AA teams. They also offer the only outdoor gameday facility of that group - for what it's worth (probably not too much, but not zero).

PantherRob82
September 25th, 2012, 11:27 AM

SDSU's endzone facility is already probably the best practice facility of the north central I-AA teams. They also offer the only outdoor gameday facility of that group - for what it's worth (probably not too much, but not zero).

How would they build better indoor facilities than NDSU and UNIs stadiums? Especially since they both have new turf?

UNIs end zone facility is on par, if not better than SDSUs.

LakesBison
September 25th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Rob he isn't one of ours but ROB WE HAVING A SHOT TOGETHER ON SATURDAY??

Thundar
September 25th, 2012, 11:49 AM

Good lord, SDSU does not have better facilities

moosbah
September 25th, 2012, 12:53 PM
But that is like saying Texas Tech recruits in Dallas. I am sure they do but if the player has Texas or Oklahoma come calling where are they going?

Ding, ding, ding.

moosbah
September 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM
How would they build better indoor facilities than NDSU and UNIs stadiums? Especially since they both have new turf?

I concur, PLUS SDSU is sooooooo far from being recruiting contender (facilities wise) with UNI and NDSU it's ridiculous. But MplsBison specializes in such statements.

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 12:59 PM

Their IPFs will be nicer for practices than either the Fargodome or UNI-Dome.

UNI has an end zone facility?

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 01:00 PM

You aren't an NDSU fan.

People who get arrested for threatening state senators, people who get banned from the NDSU tailgating lot and games for stupid antics, people who pretend to be half their age on the internet to impress people online and worst of all, people who run around every internet message board, blog and newspaper online comments section spewing bigotry - are not NDSU fans.

Do something else with your life.

MplsBison
September 25th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Good lord, SDSU does not have better facilities

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+the+english+word+practice

BisonBacker
September 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Hey guys, is he talking to himself xlolxxlolxxlolx??? I only see this when he rattles off his rantings... http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/bri4878/MNPLSspostings.jpg

PantherRob82
September 25th, 2012, 01:38 PM

Of course!

PantherRob82
September 25th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Their IPFs will be nicer for practices than either the Fargodome or UNI-Dome.

UNI has an end zone facility?

Lol. I doubt their practice field would be any nicer than the new turf in either Dome.

Are you actually admitting you don't know something? UNI has an end zone facility with locker rooms, training, and weight facilities.

PantherRob82
September 25th, 2012, 01:40 PM
You aren't an NDSU fan.

People who get arrested for threatening state senators, people who get banned from the NDSU tailgating lot and games for stupid antics, people who pretend to be half their age on the internet to impress people online and worst of all, people who run around every internet message board, blog and newspaper online comments section spewing bigotry - are not NDSU fans.

Do something else with your life.

I've met him at a Bison game. Has anyone met you?

Bisonoline
September 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM

Considering the positive reps and comments I have received since my registration I find that you are incorrect again. If you were really honest with yourself you would realize that it is you who isnt wanted here. But your narcissistic personality wont allow you the gift of that reality. I guess we will see if you truely want to move on. Whether you reply or not will be proof of that.

LakesBison
September 25th, 2012, 07:42 PM
sounds good rob, we might be hitting Minnesota/Iowa game first. depends on my life. you know the one I need to get?? my life really sucks, ndsu game, vikings/49ers, twins/yankess, Minnesota/Iowa and NDSU/UNI all in the same week.

yea.. my life SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 25th, 2012, 09:54 PM
-Big game for UNI...Backs against the wall...Game will get very physical, and liberties will be taken by players on both teams...

-Yes and Yes. Kollmoregen is beyond the real deal at this point. Needs just 230 yards passing to break UNI's all time freshman record after just 4 games. UNI has the #1 pass offense in the league for the first time in....YEARS. UNI's run D has left some to be desired, but only gives up 3.5 yards per carry...sadly only averaging 3.8 on offense.

- Yes and no....The run D has been fairly good, the problem is giving up big runs when a stop was needed.

- Yes...but it will be 15,000 NDSU fans and 1,000 UNI fans, or so I've been hearing....seriously though, yes.

- Cutkomp is out for the season, Gacke is back but not 100%, Busher was out last week no idea on this week....it's a hurting group right now

My only remarck is about the 33 points/game for UNI. I do not think they will reach that number with the way the Bison defense is playing but you never know.

The Bison have a more consistent passing game this year and more targets to throw to besides just Smith and Holloway last year. Bison are going to need the passing game to work to win this game.

UNIFanSince1983
September 25th, 2012, 10:02 PM
My only remarck is about the 33 points/game for UNI. I do not think they will reach that number with the way the Bison defense is playing but you never know.

The Bison have a more consistent passing game this year and more targets to throw to besides just Smith and Holloway last year. Bison are going to need the passing game to work to win this game.

Despite the struggles stopping the running game you are correct. Kurt Hess was the main reason we lost to YSU. He came up with all the big throws. We also need to get off the field on 3rd and 4th down. YSU was 9-15 on 3rd and 2-3 on 4th with at least one of the 4th downs equaling a TD. If Jensen makes some magic we will definitely be in trouble.

LakesBison
September 25th, 2012, 11:44 PM
UNIsince.

Brock can throw the rock, that will add to the ndsu arsenel. NDSU's offensive line and RB's picking up blitzes will determine who wins this game.

PS_ EX - UNI Andre Martin will be starting and D Coord Kielman said they cant wait to win down there!!

clenz
September 26th, 2012, 12:14 AM
UNIsince.

Brock can throw the rock, that will add to the ndsu arsenel. NDSU's offensive line and RB's picking up blitzes will determine who wins this game.

PS_ EX - UNI Andre Martin will be starting and D Coord Kielman said they cant wait to win down there!!Normally I don't condone this, but I hope Andre gets "gone after" a lot like UNI's saftey Tre'Darius Canady last season.

clenz
September 26th, 2012, 12:15 AM

The Bison have a more consistent passing game this year and more targets to throw to besides just Smith and Holloway last year. Bison are going to need the passing game to work to win this game.So you ask if I think UNI can score points, I say yes I think they can, only to tell me they can't....why ask if you were going to tell me it doesn't matter anyway?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2012, 12:28 AM

Don't forget...when you show him two apples he'll tell you one is an orange.

Professor Chaos
September 26th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Normally I don't condone this, but I hope Andre gets "gone after" a lot like UNI's saftey Tre'Darius Canady last season.
I don't think he's as big of a vulnerability as some of you UNI fans are making him out to be. He's not starting due to injury, he's starting based on merit and CB is the deepest and most talented position on the Bison roster this year. He's been more than solid so far and I expect that to continue.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 26th, 2012, 06:19 AM
So you ask if I think UNI can score points, I say yes I think they can, only to tell me they can't....why ask if you were going to tell me it doesn't matter anyway?

If UNI scores 10 and hold the Bison to fewer than they obviously win. Go back and read the question I asked and your answer.....

Averaging 33/game and you ask me....."you tell me if we get to that # if it will be enough." If UNI gets to 33, then it might be enough to win. I just don't think they will get 33, or their ave, because the Bison defense is playing pretty well right now.

The Bison are averaging 46/game. Do I think they will reach that? Well, if they do, they win. I don't think they will reach that. One team will probably score in the 20s or both. It will be a close game.

TheBisonState
September 26th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Normally I don't condone this, but I hope Andre gets "gone after" a lot like UNI's saftey Tre'Darius Canady last season.

Really clenz? Here is a good piece about Andre on the local news if you are interested.

http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/69275/

UNIFanSince1983
September 26th, 2012, 07:04 AM
I don't think he's as big of a vulnerability as some of you UNI fans are making him out to be. He's not starting due to injury, he's starting based on merit and CB is the deepest and most talented position on the Bison roster this year. He's been more than solid so far and I expect that to continue.

No he isn't terrible, but he couldn't crack our starting line up. Sonie and Swain were starting while he was here. He tried moving to safety, but that didn't work out for him as well. The thing is if we can throw his way or Marcus Williams way I think we are going to try and pick on Martin.

I wish the kid well just not on Saturday.

BisonBabe
September 26th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Well I expect this to be a very good game. Seems like whenever NDSU & UNI meet up it is just shy of a cage match. May both teams make it through the game with few if no injuries. May the game be decided on the field and not by questionable ref calls. May the fans arrive home safe after the best game ever.

Oh and Go Bison

Ronin
September 26th, 2012, 07:10 AM

I agree, but I still see NDSU pulling out a win, UNI is too beat up on D to be effective. Either way I'll be there to see how it plays out.

Professor Chaos
September 26th, 2012, 07:47 AM
No he isn't terrible, but he couldn't crack our starting line up. Sonie and Swain were starting while he was here. He tried moving to safety, but that didn't work out for him as well. The thing is if we can throw his way or Marcus Williams way I think we are going to try and pick on Martin.

And I know those are two good corners. I'm not sure if there's been any major difference in his play/health/attitude this year over last but with the way he's played so far I don't think there's an FCS team in the country that he wouldn't be a contributor on. If nothing else as the nickelback.

Gil Dobie
September 26th, 2012, 09:18 AM
NDSU 16 UNI 9

TheRevSFA
September 26th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I think UNI pulls the upset....

(someone has to go out on a limb here)

moosbah
September 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM

I don't konw that it's really out on a limb to make that prediction. UNI is most certainly capable of winning this game.

da_Bison
September 26th, 2012, 10:31 AM

couldn't crack your starting line up?? he was your starter before he got hurt. He had all american statistics also::2010 SEASON (UNI): In 2010, started all 12 games at safety for UNI ... Led team with five interceptions including one for a TD ... Third on the team with 77 total tackles including 33 solos.......

Those are as good as Marcus's stats

Jacked_Rabbit
September 26th, 2012, 10:47 AM
As good is UNI is (probably the 2nd best team in the MVFC - I think they win 4 out of 7 vs. YSU on a neutral field), I'd be surprised if NDSU doesn't win this weekend. I'll take the Bison by 4-7 points. If this were in Fargo, I'd think NDSU wins by 10-14 instead.

Thundar
September 26th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I would much rather see everyone picking gainst us.....

penguinpower
September 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM

Not sure who to pick here, but considering that UNI is probably the best team that NDSU has faced this year, the fact that UNI is at home I will go ahead and take the Panthers but not an easy choice.

ValleyChamp
September 26th, 2012, 11:42 AM
couldn't crack your starting line up?? he was your starter before he got hurt. He had all american statistics also::2010 SEASON (UNI): In 2010, started all 12 games at safety for UNI ... Led team with five interceptions including one for a TD ... Third on the team with 77 total tackles including 33 solos.......

Right, and that was 2010. He is a very good player. But the fact is, that he was healthy last year, and was passed over as starter. He was a reserve DB, and a special teams player for UNI all last season.

LakesBison
September 26th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Martin and Coach Kielman want blood saturday, it'll be fun to watch!!

UNIFanSince1983
September 26th, 2012, 12:57 PM

Last year he couldn't...

Played in all 13 games in 2011 for UNI including one start ... Recorded 17 tackles including nine solos ...

Thundar
September 26th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Who cares what His stats are/were, Martin is working his tail off, playing good and his experience alone may make him better than our youth, there is probably better talent behind him but they are young. It doesn't matter one bit what he did or didn't in the past

UNIFanSince1983
September 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Who cares what His stats are/were, Martin is working his tail off, playing good and his experience alone may make him better than our youth, there is probably better talent behind him but they are young. It doesn't matter one bit what he did or didn't in the past

My intent was not to bad mouth the kid. Sounds like he had earned what he had gotten at NDSU. I was simply starting her was not a starter for us last year. Clenz said he hoped we go after him. I was defending this position.

Let's face it. On one side of the field you have probably the best corner at this level. On the other side is Martin. Guess who we are going to go after? I am sure the NDSU coaches are aware of this as well.

LakesBison
September 26th, 2012, 04:27 PM
And we'll rotate dudzik that way sweet. NDSU defense giving up something like 25 points over last 8 games?

Thundar
September 26th, 2012, 04:41 PM
And we'll rotate dudzik that way sweet. NDSU defense giving up something like 25 points over last 8 games?

Ummm....

Over the last 8 games including playoffs and the NC game the D has given up 62 points, while the offense has scored 279

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Ummm....

7 + 7 = 14

He said 8 games which would extend back to last season.

Thundar
September 26th, 2012, 04:49 PM
He said 8 games which would extend back to last season.

Correct, I see that now, I'm retarded today

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Correct, I see that now, I'm retarded today

Things are looking up for tomorrow then cuz you got the math part right.

Thundar
September 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Things are looking up for tomorrow then cuz you got the math part right.

That's what I'm hoping for, and didn't even use a calculatorxcloud9x

Professor Chaos
September 26th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Lakes really is an interesting case study into the psychotic.

From 9/16:

NDSU has allowed 48 points COMBINED against James Madison, Lehigh, Georgia Southern, Sam Houston, Robert Morris, and Colorado State.

The actual total was 34 points allowed to those 6 opponents.

And now from today:

NDSU defense giving up something like 25 points over last 8 games?
As Thundar correctly pointed out that total is actually 62 for those 8 teams. It's almost like the powerball. We should be able to buy tickets on the numbers he'll claim tomorrow. I'll guess 30 points to the last 7 opponents.

LakesBison
September 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Generalizations my boys. I'm running for congress in 2016

frozennorth
September 26th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Generalizations my boys. I'm running for congress in 2016

sweet me too

LakesBison
September 26th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Ok now I drop out

totoinfl
September 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM
+1 and would add...with as someone with a daughter that age that would kick your behind for posting a picture like that..

CalBison97
September 27th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I don't like how UNI is in a must win situation. We have enough to get by UNI at their house, but if it comes down to fgs I will worry. NDSU 17-13.

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Good first post I hope it's a blowout so our 4000 fans are the only ones left in 4th qtr

Happy Penguin
September 27th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Man I wish this game was on TV....

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 08:48 AM
It's on in Fargo & Iowa firstrowsports.eu ? Gobison.com $9.95

Hammerhead
September 27th, 2012, 08:53 AM
UNI should be a tougher opponent than our first three foes this year.

Hambone
September 27th, 2012, 09:12 AM
I don't like how UNI is in a must win situation. We have enough to get by UNI at their house, but if it comes down to fgs I will worry. NDSU 17-13.

You're just going to come and ruin all of my favorite message boards, aren't you cuz???? :)

Good first post, though :) Although not a Bison fan, I do see how UNI being in the situation they are in would be worrisome for you Bison fans. If UNI were healthier at the LB spot, I'd give them a slight edge in this game being at home and all, but I think NDSU establishes the run, eats up some clock, has another solid defensive effort and emerges victorious. Should be a good game.

EDIT - Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch for the first line, CB97 and I go way back.......

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 09:53 AM
so this is calbison not cabison correct?

i agree, play ndsu football, wear them down, run clock and WIN.

ValleyChamp
September 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM
God, I hope not. CaBison from Bisonville is just the worst. Guy is a total tool.

deez_na
September 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM
I believe the game is on kvly channel 11 up in this area isn't it?

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I just was messaging NFL STAR JOE MAYS (NDSU) we trying to get him to NDSU/UNI game but he said "last time I went the bison o line didn't show up" haha that guy is awesome so if you see me in tailgate lot, don't pick a fight with me I got back-up u mite not want to mess with me you'll lose an ear haha

UNIFanSince1983
September 27th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I just was messaging NFL STAR JOE MAYS (NDSU) we trying to get him to NDSU/UNI game but he said "last time I went the bison o line didn't show up" haha that guy is awesome so if you see me in tailgate lot, don't pick a fight with me I got back-up u mite not want to mess with me you'll lose an ear haha

Seems odd he would come to the game the night before they play the Raiders...

gotts
September 27th, 2012, 11:54 AM

Not to defend lakes, but Mays has been suspended for 1 game for his hit on Matt Schaub...

UNIFanSince1983
September 27th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Not to defend lakes, but Mays has been suspended for 1 game for his hit on Matt Schaub...

Ah yes! I forgot about that.

Professor Chaos
September 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
He's appealing though and I don't think it's been heard yet (Goodell's been kind of busy this week I would guess) so I think he's going to play this Sunday. I'm sure the ruling will be upheld like it always is and he'll be suspended the game after this one.

Hambone
September 27th, 2012, 12:56 PM
so this is calbison not cabison correct?

i agree, play ndsu football, wear them down, run clock and WIN.

correct - two totally different individuals......

WFbisonfan
September 27th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I'm new to the site but thought I would put my input. Saw that bison are 7 point favorites going into CF. My prediction is 23-10 over UNI

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Yea, freakin suspension was stupid! plus for the leading bronco tackler to miss the oakland game is downright BS!

pantherrob. i got your message, trailer with tv and loud music, thats where ill be! DJ & Warren Holloway and his Natty Champ Ring will be there with us!! he'll let you hold it.....or kiss it. haha.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM

I'm fairly certain the primary reason he's not showing up is because he doesn't want Lakes trying to suck him off.

UNDS finally plays a real opponent. Panthers by 7.

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 03:42 PM
^^^wow, and im the one that got banned?^^ stay classy dude.

work is done and its off to iowa. see you there ROB, CAPPY and the rest of the UNI's.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM
^^^wow, and im the one that got banned?^^ stay classy dude.

work is done and its off to iowa. see you there ROB, CAPPY and the rest of the UNI's.

Is it not true? You facebook and twitter stalk players, while emailing threats to congressmen. You've got issues, dude.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 27th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Is it not true? You facebook and twitter stalk players, while emailing threats to congressmen. You've got issues, dude.

Yes, he does but I think it's pretty apparent that he's trying to work in a more positive way going forward and the fact that he is not attacking you back when you've went at him is a pretty good sign in my book.

BisonFan02
September 27th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Yes, he does but I think it's pretty apparent that he's trying to work in a more positive way going forward and the fact that he is not attacking you back when you've went at him is a pretty good sign in my book.

Don't look out now, but Lakes has a green box in his profile. :D

clenz
September 27th, 2012, 04:11 PM

I'm not buying it...it's called a honeymoon phase, it wares off after a couple weeks traditionally

ursus arctos horribilis
September 27th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I'm not buying it...it's called a honeymoon phase, it wares off after a couple weeks traditionally

It's possible. It's also possible people can make corrections to things and get better. I like to give em' a chance if an attempt is being made is all I'm saying. Not buying it...I totally understand that as well.

Houndawg
September 27th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I agree, but I still see NDSU pulling out a win, UNI is too beat up on D to be effective. Either way I'll be there to see how it plays out.

I think that UNI needs to score first, keep throwing, and blitz a lot.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I'm fairly certain the primary reason he's not showing up is because he doesn't want Lakes trying to suck him off.

UNDS finally plays a real opponent. Panthers by 7.

You are a complete tool there buddy.

All you're doing is baiting him....go away!

Thundar
September 27th, 2012, 06:25 PM

Meh, jealousy mainly weren't they 0-3 this time last year after their fluke Championship?

Professor Chaos
September 27th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Meh, jealousy mainly weren't they 0-3 this time last year after their fluke Championship?
Cut him some slack, it's probably that time of the month so he's "on the turf" as they call it out in eastern Washington.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Cut him some slack, it's probably that time of the month so he's "on the turf" as they call it out in eastern Washington.

Good point PC!!0

xlolxxthumbsupxxlolxxthumbsupxxlolxxthumbsupx

Vitojr130
September 27th, 2012, 08:19 PM

lolololol

That turf was such an eyesore when NDSU was last there.

Thank God it snowed. It toned that red down and made it a pretty little shade of pink!

P.S. It does appear that lakes is trying to be a little more mature on here! I'm amazed, but he is still walkin' on thin ice in my eyes.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Cute. As I recall, UNDS Prairie Cow fans have been PMSing ever since they got beat by EWU on our way to winning the NC. You little girls were pretty jealous, until you managed to win one yourself by putting together one of the weakest schedules I've ever seen. xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Cute. As I recall, UNDS Prairie Cow fans have been PMSing ever since they got beat by EWU on our way to winning the NC. You little girls were pretty jealous, until you managed to win one yourself by putting together one of the weakest schedules I've ever seen. xthumbsupx

"weakest schedules"....LOL

USD beat EWU last year and USD will finish last in the Valley this year. EWU would finish at the best 5th this year in the Valley.

LOL...then you neg rep me.....LOL....you are such a cry-baby!!

Neg rep me all you want....loser!!!

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
lolololol

That turf was such an eyesore when NDSU was last there.

Thank God it snowed. It toned that red down and made it a pretty little shade of pink!

P.S. It does appear that lakes is trying to be a little more mature on here! I'm amazed, but he is still walkin' on thin ice in my eyes.

You're right, it was a pretty shade of pink. It complimented Jensen's tears most beautifully!

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/15646283436425308014.jpg

Back to the topic at hand. UNDS hasn't won in Cedar Falls since they moved up from D-II. That likely won't change. Panthers by 7.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You need to get alittle more original....you use this same picture all the time.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM
"weakest schedules"....LOL

USD beat EWU last year and USD will finish last in the Valley this year. EWU would finish at the best 5th this year in the Valley.

LOL...then you neg rep me.....LOL....you are such a cry-baby!!

Neg rep me all you want....loser!!!

USD will finish last this year, because they're breaking in 15 new starters. Wouldn't expect a small minded fool like you to realize that.

And yes, I neg repped you because you're a mini-lakes-bi-son. Now you're crying about it. Pathetic.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You need to get alittle more original....you use this same picture all the time.

Well there aren't any other good shots of UNDS players crying. Not my fault. We need to play again so I can get some more.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM
USD will finish last this year, because they're breaking in 15 new starters. Wouldn't expect a small minded fool like you to realize that.

And yes, I neg repped you because you're a mini-lakes-bi-son. Now you're crying about it. Pathetic.

Ahh... and they still beat you guys with a very mediocre team.......right back at ya with the small-minded fool comment.

Professor Chaos
September 27th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to get through the day man, I'm sure the cramps will be better for you by tomorrow morning xthumbsupx

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Ahh... and they still beat you guys with a very mediocre team.......right back at ya with the small-minded fool comment.

They sure did. That's what happens when you get caught napping. Won't happen again.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Well there aren't any other good shots of UNDS players crying. Not my fault. We need to play again so I can get some more.

If UWE gets lucky enough to get into the playoffs then I hope they can make the trip to Fargo for a classic beatdown.

Wilson16
September 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM
The ScreMING Beagles go no where this year. nough said. Undies will beat them and and i hate dirty undies.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-rj8ZgWKE9MA/T4TP_2S8tEI/AAAAAAAAGLM/20TAbDXEXnQ/image%25255B5%25255D.png

You little girls are too easy. :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:40 PM
They sure did. That's what happens when you get caught napping. Won't happen again.

Good teams don't 'nap' right?

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2012, 09:41 PM
The ScreMING Beagles go no where this year. nough said. Undies will beat them and and i hate dirty undies.

Quoted for stupidity.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Quoted for stupidity.

"Stupidity"......you might have the market cornered on that one......

Wilson16
September 27th, 2012, 09:45 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-rj8ZgWKE9MA/T4TP_2S8tEI/AAAAAAAAGLM/20TAbDXEXnQ/image%25255B5%25255D.png

You little girls are too easy. :D

Speaking of easy I was in spokane at the Pinky stinky field and the dumpy campus for the tampon game. the chicks were easy though.

Wilson16
September 27th, 2012, 09:47 PM
"Stupidity"......you might have the market cornered on that one......

Dirty tampons are never fun

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Quoted for stupidity.

Why you keep posting in this thread?

Your UWE team has 3 tough games in a row....and they might all be losses. Plus Cal Poly later on. Go troll your Big Fluff threads.

Wilson16
September 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Quoted for stupidity.

Nice avitar! You should have used your real picture........ you might have been skinny

LakesBison
September 27th, 2012, 11:05 PM
leavin at 9 am. lets rock this cornfield!

For all the NDSU fans (and gopher fans going down to Iowa)

the City of Cedar Rapids has speed cameras in use on I-380 and you will get mailed a ticket if more than 9 MPH over the speed limit

clenz
September 27th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Those cameras have nothing to so with uni, they are over an hour south

UNIFanSince1983
September 28th, 2012, 12:47 AM

He is going to watch his real team the Goophers first so don't mind him.

For all the real NDSU fans I will be in the UNI scholarship lot around Noon shotgunning Coors Light if you want to join. I will probably try and head out and see some of the NDSU RVs, but again be prepared to shotgun some beers! Go Panthers!

NoDak 4 Ever
September 28th, 2012, 06:08 AM

Strangely enough, I'm actually coming from that way so I guess it's good info for me.

BISON Thunder
September 28th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Quoted for stupidity.

You mean like about a year ago when you went ape crazy when I picked South Dakota over the Screamers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Great West--Week 2 pickem
Originally Posted by BISON Thunder
Upset of the week...South Dakota gets the win.

Screamin_Eagle174

Want to put a bet on that, bizon boy? Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean they're gonna lose. Just as I wish St. Francis (LOL) would beat the prairie cows this weekend, I know it's not going to happen.

X-Factor
September 28th, 2012, 07:10 AM
You mean like about a year ago when you went ape crazy when I picked South Dakota over the Screamers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Great West--Week 2 pickem
Originally Posted by BISON Thunder
Upset of the week...South Dakota gets the win.

Screamin_Eagle174

Want to put a bet on that, bizon boy? Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean they're gonna lose. Just as I wish St. Francis (LOL) would beat the prairie cows this weekend, I know it's not going to happen.

I'm sure it has some special formula for calculating a win, like UNI's RealScore (tm) for example.

penguinpower
September 28th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I think you NDSU fans are in for a real game. We all know what this game looks like on paper, but I still expect that you will have your hands full with UNI. With that said anything can happen and you could end up on the losing side of this game.

Go Bison
September 28th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I think you NDSU fans are in for a real game. We all know what this game looks like on paper, but I still expect that you will have your hands full with UNI. With that said anything can happen and you could end up on the losing side of this game.

I think there is no doubt it will be a real game and a challenge for NDSU. Coach Bohl has already said this will be the best team the Bison have faced this year and it is at home for UNI. I had picked this as a loss before the season started because NDSU hasn't played well at UNI before and UNI really needs to win this game.

Houndawg
September 28th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I think there is no doubt it will be a real game and a challenge for NDSU. Coach Bohl has already said this will be the best team the Bison have faced this year and it is at home for UNI. I had picked this as a loss before the season started because NDSU hasn't played well at UNI before and UNI really needs to win this game.

Best scenario for UNI - throw early and often, take an early lead to dull the edge of NDSUs power run game, and then blitz the bejesus out of 'em. Tough place to win even win they aren't at their best.

CalBison97
September 28th, 2012, 09:06 AM
You're just going to come and ruin all of my favorite message boards, aren't you cuz???? :)

Good first post, though :) Although not a Bison fan, I do see how UNI being in the situation they are in would be worrisome for you Bison fans. If UNI were healthier at the LB spot, I'd give them a slight edge in this game being at home and all, but I think NDSU establishes the run, eats up some clock, has another solid defensive effort and emerges victorious. Should be a good game.

EDIT - Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch for the first line, CB97 and I go way back.......

Sorry, bro! One site you will be CalBison97-free is the UND website! xpeacex

Go Bison
September 28th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Best scenario for UNI - throw early and often, take an early lead to dull the edge of NDSUs power run game, and then blitz the bejesus out of 'em. Tough place to win even win they aren't at their best.

One thing that NDSU has not had to do this year and last year is play from behind. NDSU's offense is a balanced approach and Brock Jensen usually ends up with right around 200 yards passing. I think NDSU's defense will be up to the test, but if NDSU does stumble it is because of the inexperience in the OL. I do think it will be a great game. It is one of those games that if NDSU can win the turnover battle, they should win the game. Is it Saturday night yet?

UNIFanSince1983
September 28th, 2012, 09:29 AM

Just because we are 1-3 doesn't mean we aren't at our best. We have had a brutal road so far. Although I will admit our defense has been lacking this year.

With this year's team you will see us throw early and often. It will be tough with NDSUs defense. I think making them play from behind might be the key. Their bread and butter is running, but I do know Jensen can make plays. We will just have to see.

THE HERD
September 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM
We do have two Rfr starting on the O-line and neither of them are quite yet at the size you would normally see out of a Bison O-lineman, so that does worry me a little. They are both in that 280-285 range, which normally its rare to see anyone much under 3 bills on our line. They seemed to hold up well against CSU, but we will find out tomorrow for sure if they can hold up. Our D is looking pretty damn stout, but losing Heagle does hurt us. This will be a tough game, because it may be hard for the Bison to match UNI's intensity with their backs being up against the wall and playing at home against the defending national champions, but I do believe if we play a turnover free game we should pull out the W.

LakesBison
September 28th, 2012, 10:56 AM
a ndsu booster from twin cities gave me 3 tickets in section T (NDSU) if anyone needs them or wants them, PM me and ill get them to you! his grandma died. GO BISON were her last words..............lol..

BisonBabe
September 28th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Good God with all the bickering in here you would think we were playing Eastern Washington this weekend instead of UNI.

Hey all you Bison & Panther fans going tailgating before the game have a drink or two for me.

silkamilkamonico
September 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I think it will be close, but only because I think UNI will play a very tough game, and they will obviously be up for the challenge.

NDSU will probably have a letdown game this year, but they are good, real good, and I don't think there will be any letdown against a good team like UNI.

Happy Penguin
September 28th, 2012, 02:22 PM
NDSU should be able to run at will. Game will come down to UNI O-line vs. NDSU D-line.

We ran for 194 and had a 50+ yarder called back. Never felt like they were ever going to figure that out. They won't stop the Bison either.

UNI tailback Johnson is very good, and somehow still flying under the national radar. If NDSU can focus on him (easier said than done) the rest will take care of itself.

Slight edge to NDSU...win by say 3, but easily could be a UNI win if turnovers and special teams go their way. It'll be interesting to see how much home town love they get after that brutal road trip.

Houndawg
September 28th, 2012, 02:51 PM
One thing that NDSU has not had to do this year and last year is play from behind. NDSU's offense is a balanced approach and Brock Jensen usually ends up with right around 200 yards passing.

Agreed, throwing for 200 when you have to throw is a different animal from throwing for 200 when you can throw whenever you want to throw.

BisonBacker
September 28th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I think this game rests on the Bison Starting O Line. That is the key to the game.

Vitojr130
September 28th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I think this game rests on the Bison Starting O Line. That is the key to the game.

Agreed. If they can open up the gaps for Ojuri and Crockett and give Brock enough time to through when needed, I fully expect a win.

If not, then I worry about the outcome.

X-Factor
September 28th, 2012, 05:20 PM
a ndsu booster from twin cities gave me 3 tickets in section T (NDSU) if anyone needs them or wants them, PM me and ill get them to you! his grandma died. GO BISON were her last words..............lol..

Lakes, you have too much mail!

LakesBison
September 28th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Oops urses keeps filling it up deleted now 3 tickets NDSU section still

I'm down $200 @ this stupid corn palace casino

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Oops urses keeps filling it up deleted now 3 tickets NDSU section still

I'm down $200 @ this stupid corn palace casinoxlolx
Same complaint I've had about you for the last year so glad I could get some payback!

LakesBison
September 28th, 2012, 06:12 PM
HellZ ya brotha c'mon down urses we will put you on full scholly at the bar in Iowa tonight

GABison
September 28th, 2012, 06:17 PM
UNI's status this season as the bridesmaid to never get married continues.

Mighty Bison - 28
Mangy Panthers - 14

NoDak 4 Ever
September 28th, 2012, 09:05 PM
True story: I'm presently in the Quad Cities on my way to the game tomorrow. At the gas station near my hotel, a little old lady was asking directions and was very lost. I helped her with her map to get her on the right road. She explained that she was on her way to Macomb, IL, I said "oh, that's where Western Illinois is". She said "yes, my son is the defensive coordinator"

I tried very hard not to say "awwww". I simply said good luck!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2012, 09:36 PM
True story: I'm presently in the Quad Cities on my way to the game tomorrow. At the gas station near my hotel, a little old lady was asking directions and was very lost. I helped her with her map to get her on the right road. She explained that she was on her way to Macomb, IL, I said "oh, that's where Western Illinois is". She said "yes, my son is the defensive coordinator"

I tried very hard not to say "awwww". I simply said good luck!

That's pretty good. Hmm. I was thinking when I read the intro there you were gonna say you ran into Lakes at the station which makes me wonder how that meeting with that same old lady would have went had he been in your spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KUEkxkbKc

BisonFan02
September 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
That's pretty good. Hmm. I was thinking when I read the intro there you were gonna say you ran into Lakes at the station which makes me wonder how that meeting with that same old lady would have went had he been in your spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KUEkxkbKc

Naw, Lakes wouldn't talk to a chick older than her 20s....:D

BisonBacker
September 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM
it's gameday gentlemen xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM
it's gameday gentlemen xthumbsupx

You got it BB!!!!

xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

Very tough game for the Bison tonight but IMO they are the better team, esp on defense. Run the ball and use the play-action pass. Play good sound defense and play field position.

Bison win by a TD...or more.

GO BISON

DoubleE
September 29th, 2012, 08:22 AM
im stunned ESPN3 isnt carrying this game. No tv is just stupid imo

swaghook
September 29th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Local TV at least for those in the Fargo area.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 08:27 AM
im stunned ESPN3 isnt carrying this game. No tv is just stupid imo

Another YSU fan said that WKBN 570 in Youngstown is carrying the game on radio. Can listen to it.

PantherRob82
September 29th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Will be up there at 1030. Starting the day by trying Rogue's Voodoo Donut Maple Bacon Ale. xthumbsupx

DoubleE
September 29th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Will be up there at 1030. Starting the day by trying Rogue's Voodoo Donut Maple Bacon Ale. xthumbsupx

its solid but my favorite start of the day beer for tailgating is either Founders KBS or CBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout or Canadian Breakfast Stout)

bisonguy
September 29th, 2012, 10:33 AM

I hope you have something to wash that atrocious flavor out of your mouth after trying it. Everyone that I know that's tried it, myself included, hasn't come close to finishing a bottle. Most throw it away after the first taste. I would probably buy a soap flavored beer before buying that ever again.

UNIFanSince1983
September 29th, 2012, 11:01 AM
I hope you have something to wash that atrocious flavor out of your mouth after trying it. Everyone that I know that's tried it, myself included, hasn't come close to finishing a bottle. Most throw it away after the first taste. I would probably buy a soap flavored beer before buying that ever again.

You saying this just reminded me of this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zM5P5iOKzI

DoubleE
September 29th, 2012, 11:15 AM
when we think about it. maple = sweet beer bacon = smoked beer. for this combination to work you almost have to do a porter or a stout. I think this is where rouge failed was going with an ale which is too light a beer for those combinations to work

bisonguy
September 29th, 2012, 05:40 PM
when we think about it. maple = sweet beer bacon = smoked beer. for this combination to work you almost have to do a porter or a stout. I think this is where rouge failed was going with an ale which is too light a beer for those combinations to work

Leave crap like that out of stouts and porters, which are my favorites. I've enjoyed brown ales with a slight hint of sweetness, such as the hint of raspberry in Brau Brother's Ringneck, but this is an attempt at throwing too much into a beer and having it taste like you threw too much crap in a beer.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Lets get it on!!!

Bison move to 4-0 setting up a cage match in Fargo for homecoming next week

Bison - 27
Kitty Kats - 21

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Pregame show on local TV is boring has hell....too many commercials.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Pregame show on local TV is boring has hell....too many commercials.

Gotta pay the bills, but outdo without the proseed guy singing....wow that's terrible

HandoEX
September 29th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Let's Go Bison!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM
3rd down for UNI....false start