PDA

View Full Version : Prove 'em wrong Chattown

bobcathpdevil56
September 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM
C'mon man prove everyone wrong. Come back, don't run.

CID1990
September 22nd, 2012, 11:00 PM
lolz

He has to figure a way to spin this and then he'll be back. Heck if UTC wins next week he'll be unconscionable. At least until their next loss and then he'll be gone again.

GlassOnion
September 22nd, 2012, 11:26 PM
Shattown, I believe that phrase youre looking for, is

"Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

Side note:

Since it appears Shattown has indeed, again, become "post tense" on AGS, is it correct to refer to him as "Shattedtown?"

Mr. C
September 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM
lolz

He has to figure a way to spin this and then he'll be back. Heck if UTC wins next week he'll be unconscionable. At least until their next loss and then he'll be gone again.

Hey, he went crazy with that 35-0 win over Glenville State last week.

bleedblue
September 24th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Bump

wapiti
September 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Shattown, I believe that phrase youre looking for, is

"Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

Side note:

Since it appears Shattown has indeed, again, become "post tense" on AGS, is it correct to refer to him as "Shattedtown?"

He must opening up Crapsville Bar?

blueballs
September 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I just bought my plane ticket for Chatty for the weekend that GSU travels up there... There will be several posters (including me) from this site and GSUFANS tailgating before the game.... I think our buddy should come join us and introduce himself. What do y'all think????

bobcathpdevil56
September 24th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I just bought my plane ticket for Chatty for the weekend that GSU travels up there... There will be several posters (including me) from this site and GSUFANS tailgating before the game.... I think our buddy should come join us and introduce himself. What do y'all think????

Please yes. Ask him to come back to AGS, it hasn't been a week and I feel the board is missing him already

Eaglesrus
September 24th, 2012, 08:33 PM

I like that idea!

MTfan4life
September 24th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I'm sure that Chattown and FurmanWins are in a mosque somewhere praying that one of their teams will take down one of the big dogs of the SoCon. They'll be there praying until that happens.