PDA

View Full Version : EKU 51 JSU 21

ekufbfan
September 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
TOTAL EKU domination!xbowx

dgtw
September 22nd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Jack Crowe needs to be fired now. Don't even let him ride home with the team.

Mr. C
September 22nd, 2012, 10:02 PM
Jack Crowe needs to be fired now. Don't even let him ride home with the team.

How simplistic. You lose a tough game, so you want to fire the coach. When a team wins by 30 points, I think they are the better team. I don't think coaching had much to do with this loss.

Mr. C
September 22nd, 2012, 10:02 PM
TOTAL EKU domination!xbowx

You want to elaborate on that?

dgtw
September 22nd, 2012, 10:15 PM
How simplistic. You lose a tough game, so you want to fire the coach. When a team wins by 30 points, I think they are the better team. I don't think coaching had much to do with this loss.

It goes way beyond just tonight.

EKU_SAE
September 22nd, 2012, 10:32 PM
You want to elaborate on that?

I will try, when EKU wanted to run they ran, when they wanted to throw the ball they did, when they wanted to stop JSU with D they did. The best play JSU had was kick returns and field goal block, they had success with both those but other than that it was all Maroon tonight, was not expecting that big of a win at all, but I'm glad

ekufbfan
September 22nd, 2012, 10:39 PM
EKU 558 yards of offense
327 yards rushing
TJ Pryor 231 yds passing, no interceptions
RB Matt Denham 218 yards /3 TDs
EKU also scored on JSU interceptions
Offense looked like the EKU of old...THE BOSS!xbeerchugx

Bam
September 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM
Woooo!

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Gj EKU.

Mr. C
September 22nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
I will try, when EKU wanted to run they ran, when they wanted to throw the ball they did, when they wanted to stop JSU with D they did. The best play JSU had was kick returns and field goal block, they had success with both those but other than that it was all Maroon tonight, was not expecting that big of a win at all, but I'm glad

With that big O-Line and Denham, that is a good formula. I would like to see Prior throwing the ball to your NFL talent at WR, Goard. That kid is going to get drafted.

Mr. C
September 22nd, 2012, 11:51 PM
It goes way beyond just tonight.

There were a lot of people wanting to run Jerry Moore out of Boone before he won back-to-back-to-back national championships, too. Jack Crowe has built a solid program at JSU.

oldsouthernman
September 22nd, 2012, 11:54 PM
With that big O-Line and Denham, that is a good formula. I would like to see Prior throwing the ball to your NFL talent at WR, Goard. That kid is going to get drafted.

And you are a scout? Or are you a message board expert?

Cocky
September 23rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
There were a lot of people wanting to run Jerry Moore out of Boone before he won back-to-back-to-back national championships, too. Jack Crowe has built a solid program at JSU.
You may want to stick with the App talk because everyone with JSU knowledge can tell you are uninformed.
This goes beyond a good OL and RB. Jack Crowe is not Jerry Moore. You shouldnt talk about Coach Moore that way, he doesnt deserve that putdown.

colonelblitz
September 23rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
With that big O-Line and Denham, that is a good formula. I would like to see Prior throwing the ball to your NFL talent at WR, Goard. That kid is going to get drafted. 5 catches for 99 yds and 1 TD. He dropped one for a 10-15 yd gain,but that was due to a slobberknocker hit by the saftey. Also, Goard came to the coaches and told them he was being double teamed and to continue running the ball.... team player..

Bam
September 23rd, 2012, 10:18 AM
And you are a
scout? Or are you a message board expert?

Check top 100 WR in Phil Steeles FBS. magazine.