PDA

View Full Version : Former Cal Poly star Ramses Barden shines for Giants on Thursday Night Football!!

bojeta
September 20th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Barden had 9 receptions for 138 yards in the Giant's win over Carolina on Thursday Night Football. Barden received strong praise from all comentators and Eli Manning following the game. Tough to get a shot on a team LOADED with top notch receivers, but when given the opportunity, Barden stepped up big time!!

GaelsFootball
September 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM
He's had plenty of shots as 2nd round pick, injuries in part has slowed in down a bit. Always thought he had talent; good to see a performance like that-hopefully it continues.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 21st, 2012, 12:05 AM
I always thought he played kinda soft for his size but tonight he stepped up. Good for him!

Grizalltheway
September 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM
Rich Eisen: "This is the rare Caly Poly on Coastal Carolina violence!"xlolx

cbarrier90
September 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM
Barden had 9 receptions for 138 yards in the Giant's win over Carolina on Thursday Night Football. Barden received strong praise from all comentators and Eli Manning following the game. Tough to get a shot on a team LOADED with top notch receivers, but when given the opportunity, Barden stepped up big time!!

When you get no pass rush on Eli Manning, and your young secondary plays zone all game, that happens. What an awful, awful game to watch (from my perspective.)

That said, good for Barden.

ASU_Fanatic
September 21st, 2012, 12:35 AM
That's not saying anything against our defense, arguably the worst in the NFL. Man I can't begin to describe how pissed I've been all night, a lot of worrying going on in Panther Nation right now.

TheValleyRaider
September 21st, 2012, 06:14 AM
Great to see Barden step up like this. Been looking for him to sieze on some opportunities for a few years now, so with Hixon and Nicks out, we need the receiver help

Here's hoping he matches the performance in Philly next week xthumbsupx

BisonBacker
September 21st, 2012, 09:36 AM
Good for Barden. Glad to see FCS guys doing well.