PDA

View Full Version : OVC Week 4 Picks

eiu1999
September 20th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Tennessee State at Bethune-Cookman, 3:00 p.m.
*#24 Jacksonville State at #21 Eastern Kentucky, 5:00 p.m. (OVC Digital Network)
*UT Martin at Austin Peay, 6:00 p.m. (OVC Digital Network)
*Tennessee Tech at Southeast Missouri, 6:00 p.m. (OVC Digital Network)
*Murray State at Eastern Illinois, 6:30 p.m. (OVC Digital Network)

Cocky
September 20th, 2012, 10:14 AM
*#24 Jacksonville State at #21 Eastern Kentucky, 5:00 p.m. (OVC Digital Network)

TTUEagles
September 20th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Tennessee State at Bethune-Cookman
*#24 Jacksonville State at #21 Eastern Kentucky
*UT Martin at Austin Peay
*Tennessee Tech at Southeast Missouri - not sandbagging...but, TTU may be without starting QB; starting slot WR & starting FS are done for the year, RB's #2 & #3 likely wont' play...
*Murray State at Eastern Illinois

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 20th, 2012, 12:03 PM
We at JMU feel what your sayin' TTU. 13 of 22 starters had some sort of injury after last week's game. Best WR gone for the season with a torn ACL, our best safety (a UMD transfer) is banged up pretty bad, and I think our #1 RB is still out with a sprained ankle among others. Hopefully we can survive against a weak Rhody team, but it's gonna be night and day going from an NFL stadium to that place in the Northeast. Thank God we have a bye week after this week.

Good luck to you guys! xthumbsupx

I'll take:

Bethune-Cookman
EKU
UT-Martin
TTU
EIU

TTUEagles
September 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I should say that I think TTU wins IF our QB can play the entire game...

Redhawk2010
September 20th, 2012, 07:45 PM
You should also be able to catch the SEMO game on kfvs12.com... They started webcasting home games a few years ago and I think may be involved with the OVC broadcast too..

SEMO is hosting Family Weekend and Military Appreciation Weekend on Saturday. In additon, they are dedicating the new field name. It is now known as Missouri National Guard Field at Houck Stadium. Lastly, there will likely be tears this weekend as the Redhawks lost a member of the family tonight. Meg Herndon from the women's soccer team passed away a couple of hours ago as a result of severe injuries suffered in a scooter accident on September 9. Home soccer games this weekend were cancelled... #2 will be missed...

TTUEagles
September 20th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Lastly, there will likely be tears this weekend as the Redhawks lost a member of the family tonight. Meg Herndon from the women's soccer team passed away a couple of hours ago as a result of severe injuries suffered in a scooter accident on September 9. Home soccer games this weekend were cancelled... #2 will be missed...
I'm so sorry to hear that. I read about the story after TTU posted it on their twitter field. Terrible, terrible tragedy. You and SEMO have my sympathies.....

OSRacer
September 20th, 2012, 10:14 PM
You should also be able to catch the SEMO game on kfvs12.com... They started webcasting home games a few years ago and I think may be involved with the OVC broadcast too..

SEMO is hosting Family Weekend and Military Appreciation Weekend on Saturday. In additon, they are dedicating the new field name. It is now known as Missouri National Guard Field at Houck Stadium. Lastly, there will likely be tears this weekend as the Redhawks lost a member of the family tonight. Meg Herndon from the women's soccer team passed away a couple of hours ago as a result of severe injuries suffered in a scooter accident on September 9. Home soccer games this weekend were cancelled... #2 will be missed...

That is terrible news....positive vibes/thoughts and prayers from Murray State.

OSRacer
September 20th, 2012, 10:15 PM