PDA

View Full Version : Teams' Fans not seen on AGS??

Pard4Life
July 24th, 2006, 12:49 PM
It has been a running item of note among us PL fans that Bucknell and Holy Cross posters don't exist. However... we have seen some from these two teams within the past month. Now, all of the PL is represented on AGS!

But, what other teams do not have a presence on this board? I was surfing through avatars and I had never seen a fair number amongst the posts.

Ever see a URI poster? Butler? Penn? etc...

89Hen
July 24th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Ever see a URI poster? Butler? Penn? etc...
We've had a couple of Rhody fans. :twocents:

OL FU
July 24th, 2006, 12:53 PM
I have never seen a College of Charleston, Davidson or UNC Greensboro fan on here:o :D

I believe all SoCon teams are represented at least occasionally.

Looks like Elon (which had a good presence for awhile) seems to the least seen of late.

Pard4Life
July 24th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I have never seen a College of Charleston, Davidson or UNC Greensboro fan on here:o :D

Looks like Elon (which had a good presence for awhile) seems to the least seen of late.

Yeah, if Lembo was my team's coach I'd be mum too xlolx

dbackjon
July 24th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Only school without a semi-regular poster is Weber State.

biobengal
July 24th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Weber State is also the only institution in the BSC without a message board.

89Hen
July 24th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Yes. CCU is the new Elon in that they were new to I-AA and were all over this board. Perhaps being the Big South will prevent them from following Elon down the road of obscurity.

GOKATS
July 24th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Only school without a semi-regular poster is Weber State.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a post from a Weber fan.

bluehenbillk
July 24th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Rhode island is rare, Villanova is rare as well, I think Hofstra has one or 2 irregulars.

Tod
July 24th, 2006, 01:11 PM
SUU. Never seen a poster here, as far as I can remember.

Cap'n Cat
July 24th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Don't knows I ever seen a Indiana State poster, neither.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

OL FU
July 24th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Yes. CCU is the new Elon in that they were new to I-AA and were all over this board. Perhaps being the Big South will prevent them from following Elon down the road of obscurity.

Oh Crap, when does PC officially join:rolleyes: :)

Go...gate
July 24th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Brown, Yale, Harvard and Cornell have been seen from the Ivies - it would be great to get Columbia, Dartmouth, Princeton and Pennsylvania. :twocents:

McNeese75
July 24th, 2006, 02:01 PM
We rarely see a SFA poster on here.

Pard4Life
July 24th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Who is SUU? And SFA?

Obviously we don't see any of these.. :rotateh:

dbackjon
July 24th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Who is SUU? And SFA?

Obviously we don't see any of these.. :rotateh:

Southern Utah and Stephen F Austin (you know, teams west of the Mississippi :D

EKU05
July 24th, 2006, 02:29 PM
As the OVC goes I think I've seen most of the schools. Have there ever been any SEMO posters? I can't remember much out of Samford or UTM either. The other 6 I can recall at least some posting, but not much from soon to be member Austin Peay either.

dbackjon
July 24th, 2006, 02:30 PM
As the OVC goes I think I've seen most of the schools. Have there ever been any SEMO posters? I can't remember much out of Samford or UTM either. The other 6 I can recall at least some posting, but not much from soon to be member Austin Peay either.

i know I have seen single SEMO and UT-M posters before. No APSU poster that I remember.

Tribe4SF
July 24th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Alot of MEAC and SWAC teams seem scarce. Don't recall seeing a poster from Morgan State, Bethune Cookman, Alabama A&M or Texas Southern on here.

SunCoastBlueHen
July 24th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Alot of MEAC and SWAC teams seem scarce. Don't recall seeing a poster from Morgan State, Bethune Cookman, Alabama A&M or Texas Southern on here.

I don't remember seeing a Delaware State poster either (unless Henfan qualifies). :D

downbythebeach
July 24th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I have never seen a Stony Brook or Sacred Heart fan, but then again this is a I-AA fan forum and NEC football is club football.xlolx

soweagle
July 24th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Savannah State

Pard4Life
July 24th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Southern Utah and Stephen F Austin (you know, teams west of the Mississippi :D

Oh yeah.. that other half of the USA map... :)

Pard4Life
July 24th, 2006, 03:49 PM
I have never seen a Stony Brook or Sacred Heart fan, but then again this is a I-AA fan forum and NEC football is club football.xlolx

Ugh.. bad statement :rotateh: ... check out the AQ thread to see what I mean..

AppGuy04
July 24th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Savannah State

No such thing

Ivytalk
July 24th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Brown, Yale, Harvard and Cornell have been seen from the Ivies - it would be great to get Columbia, Dartmouth, Princeton and Pennsylvania. :twocents:

And Brown and Cornell are pretty darned rare sightings.

ngineer
July 24th, 2006, 04:32 PM

I do remember seeing a Penn poster awhile back, as well as a Princetonian--but not in recent memory....

dungeonjoe
July 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I do remember seeing a Penn poster awhile back, as well as a Princetonian--but not in recent memory....

I think we are missing Lehigh. There are a lot of people with Wofford helmets from the Lehigh valley of Pennsylvania, however :D

GeauxColonels
July 24th, 2006, 04:45 PM
But what really matters is that I'm here!
:thumbsup: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :thumbsup:

RabidRabbit
July 24th, 2006, 04:49 PM
SUU. Never seen a poster here, as far as I can remember.
Their own board has more rabbit posters than T-bird's: smh :

McNeese75
July 24th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Their own board has more rabbit posters than T-bird's: smh :

:eek: They actually have a board???? I looked for one a couple of years ago and never could find one.

SU Jag
July 24th, 2006, 05:32 PM

Most of them post on the Onnidan forum and the other HBCU football forums.:nod:

griz37
July 24th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Are there any Valpo fans on the board?

gasoutherneagle
July 24th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Savannah State

With good reason:

NCAA I-AA Record: 9-72-2 :bawling:

DFW HOYA
July 24th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Marist represents the MAAC, there's a occasional Duquesne poster, but you'd be hard pressed to find fans of the other three.

But here's the one you almost never see (or hear) from...

Charleston Southern.

ngineer
July 24th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I think we are missing Lehigh. There are a lot of people with Wofford helmets from the Lehigh valley of Pennsylvania, however :D

:asswhip: :asswhip: :asswhip: :asswhip: :asswhip: :asswhip: :asswhip:

Joe---you failing eyesight has not discerned the tremendous contrast between brown and black facemasks...!!;)

WUTNDITWAA
July 24th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Any Davidson guys around?

Tod
July 24th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Are there any Valpo fans on the board?

I believe I remember one from awhile back, but not in quite awhile.

Golden Eagle
July 25th, 2006, 12:10 AM

Yes, there have been I think two SEMO fans since I've been here. Samford and UTM have had a couple as well. And one APSU guy, as I recall.

But no Morehead that I can recall. Odd since they have a fairly active group of online fans elsewhere.

EKU05
July 25th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Do you realize that Morehead, though non-scholarship, would have been 5th in the OVC in attenance last season...and SEMO only beat them by the slimmest of margins. Only TSU, JSU, and EKU were safely ahead of them. I really wish Morehead would come back to the OVC in football...I'd love to get the "Battle for the Old Hawg Rifle" going with them again.

Mr. C
July 25th, 2006, 05:12 AM
There have been occasional Penn and Dartmouth sightings. I've seen Morgan State and even Indiana State folks, too. I seem to remember someone with a Morehead State avatar. A lot of these schools might have fans who lurk, but don't post.

How about Savannah State? Have we ever had a Savannah State sighting?

GAD
July 25th, 2006, 08:18 AM
3rd Coast Tiger is from Texas Southern, but none of the others have been seen.

SoCon48
July 25th, 2006, 10:44 AM

I can make the Elons post any time I want to.:thumbsup:

CSU BUCS
July 25th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Marist represents the MAAC, there's a occasional Duquesne poster, but you'd be hard pressed to find fans of the other three.

But here's the one you almost never see (or hear) from...

Charleston Southern.

I'm here representing CSU, read almost daily post rarely.

Jaques
July 25th, 2006, 06:56 PM
I'm here representing CSU, read almost daily post rarely.

Enjoy it while it last

AZGrizFan
July 25th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Weber State is also the only institution in the BSC without a message board.

Against the law in Utah. :D :D :p :p :p

TexasTerror
July 25th, 2006, 08:00 PM
We rarely see a SFA poster on here.

With UCA and Nicholls coming on strong lately, SFA is the only school lacking...

SHSU, McNeese and Texas St-San Marcos are well represented with NW ST and SELA also nicely represented...

Good to see such a strong SLC presence! Would be nice if those folks bounced around the SLC boards some more (KatFans, UCAFans, Bobcatfans, etc)...

slostang
July 25th, 2006, 09:03 PM
There have been occasional Penn and Dartmouth sightings. I've seen Morgan State and even Indiana State folks, too. I seem to remember someone with a Morehead State avatar. A lot of these schools might have fans who lurk, but don't post.

How about Savannah State? Have we ever had a Savannah State sighting?
I saw one poster a while back that went by Savannahjohn.

gasoutherneagle
July 26th, 2006, 05:15 PM
I saw one poster a while back that went by Savannahjohn.

Savannahjohn is an Eagle fan.