PDA

View Full Version : I-AA.org Mag Samples

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2006, 10:15 PM
Ralph,

Will you be posting small samples of how pages look soon? When is the expected release date of the mag?

Also, did you guys do all-league teams or leave them out since most leagues vote on them?

July 23rd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Ralph,
Will you be posting small samples of how pages look soon? When is the expected release date of the mag?
Also, did you guys do all-league teams or leave them out since most leagues vote on them?No all league teams this year. I never liked them because as you said, the leagues do them. The printers decide when the mag is coming now...
Here's a preview of the GFC games to watch page:

July 23rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
here's a typical conference team capsule page (but all the A-10 didn't fit on this page...)

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
No all league teams this year. I never liked them because as you said, the leagues do them. The printers decide when the mag is coming now...
Here's a preview of the GFC games to watch page:

Looking good! I like to see someone besides coaches pick all-league teams but in the preseason I can understand. It can be really hard to pick a 2nd team and just a 1st team is too easy most of the time lol.

If I was not so POOR I would buy one lol. Can we put one on layaway????:D

Tod
July 23rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Looking good! I like to see someone besides coaches pick all-league teams but in the preseason I can understand. It can be really hard to pick a 2nd team and just a 1st team is too easy most of the time lol.

If I was not so POOR I would buy one lol. Can we put one on layaway????:D

Don't worry, I plan on scanning mine and posting it on the internet. j/k. :D

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2006, 11:29 PM
here's a typical conference team capsule page (but all the A-10 didn't fit on this page...)

Here is a suggestion for a future mag in case you did not do it this time. How about a ranking of the all-time top 10 I-AA games? Is it possible to research that?

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2006, 11:32 PM
Don't worry, I plan on scanning mine and posting it on the internet. j/k. :D

Sounds good! Scan yours and shoot the link over... Ralph will never know we are planning it.... :D

Did you guys know that NAIA has a preview mag? I did not know that until the other day. Now if just D2 had one then every division would have one LOL

July 23rd, 2006, 11:49 PM
... It can be really hard to pick a 2nd team and just a 1st team is too easy most of the time lol...It is not hard at all. We picked multiple teams in prior years. Just seemed pointless.

P2TheB
July 24th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I haven't read recently, but when is the ETA of this magazine? I'm very pumped to get it!

P2TheB
July 24th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Never mind. I see where the magazine is scheduled to arrive in early August. Thanks ralph for all your time you put into it!