PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga vs Glenville State

chattownmocs
September 13th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Jacob Huesman to guess who? Terrell Robinson on the 2nd offensive play of the game for the td. 7 to 0 mocs

chattownmocs
September 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Mini Tebow with the jump pass to Shafaat for the td. Its nackyard football early. Weve seen Huesman to Robinson and Robinson to Huesman already tonight. 14 to 0 mocs in the first.

GlassOnion
September 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Is someone actually keeping stats against Glenville State! xeekx

chattownmocs
September 13th, 2012, 06:38 PM
TD Keon Williams. 21 to 0 first.

chattownmocs
September 13th, 2012, 07:13 PM
The 18 play 97 yard 10 minute drive comes up empty for the mocs. Still 21 to 0 in the 2nd.

chattownmocs
September 13th, 2012, 07:26 PM
21 0 half.

Mocs with 246 yards of offense. 38 for Glenville

CID1990
September 13th, 2012, 10:14 PM
21 0 half.

Mocs with 246 yards of offense. 38 for Glenville

Powerhouse performance, that.

seantaylor
September 14th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Only 35 points against that school? That is pretty weak.

Mr. C
September 14th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Having just watched your other two games against Jacksonville State and South Florida and having gone through game film of every other team in the SoCon in the past two days, I can't say that I'm very impressed with UTC, particularly that supposedly great defense. Unless the Mocs make A LOT of improvement, they are headed for the middle to bottom of the SoCon.

PaladinFan
September 14th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Why on earth is UTC playing Glenville State on a Thursday night?

ElonFirefighter
September 14th, 2012, 06:39 AM

National TV rights.... Right??

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Chattanooga rolls over Glenville

Highlights

http://www.gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=17700&id=1044519&ATCLID=&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=88681&SPID=10577&DB_OEM_ID=17700

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Having just watched your other two games against Jacksonville State and South Florida and having gone through game film of every other team in the SoCon in the past two days, I can't say that I'm very impressed with UTC, particularly that supposedly great defense. Unless the Mocs make A LOT of improvement, they are headed for the middle to bottom of the SoCon.

So you have watched all of this film and you don't know whether they are at the middle or the bottom. I can't say that I care about your opinion, but if you are going to offer it based on all of this film you have access to and have seen, maybe you could give something a little more specific. Chattanooga was in every FCS game, pretty much the whole way and finished with the top defense in the conference. They have returned 8 key starters and upgraded several position. They still have one of the best defensive coaches in the nation. When all is said and done they will have the top defense in the SOCON again. Apparently you think that holding a brand new Montana offense to 27 at home is what a great defense is supposed to do. And please don't ask why I bring up Appalachian State. We all know that you are an Appalachian State homer veiled as some sort of FCS guru. We are going to see who is who next Saturday inside Max Finley Stadium. You are not likely to like what you see.

Saint3333
September 14th, 2012, 07:39 AM
One more week until hibernation season.

CID1990
September 14th, 2012, 07:42 AM
LOL Chattown trolled by Mr. C

The Eagle's Cliff
September 14th, 2012, 07:50 AM

xlolxxlolxxlolx

ElonFirefighter
September 14th, 2012, 07:58 AM

What happened to the little train that could??? "I think I can I think I can"

CID1990
September 14th, 2012, 08:41 AM
So you have watched all of this film and you don't know whether they are at the middle or the bottom.

I think what he was trying to say us that he isn't sure if UTC will beat WCU and Elon only, or if UTC will beat those two and also upset somebody.

SpeedkingATL
September 14th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Congrats on the big victory!

asumike83
September 14th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I think UTC is going to be hurt by the scheduling risk they took. When you play a FBS team, a quality FCS non-conference opponent and then a DII, there is always the fear that you will lose the FCS game and still be without a DI win for playoff consideration even if you sit at 1-2. That is how it played out for the Mocs and now they've got to go 7-1 from here on out to be eligible for the playoffs. Even this early in the season, they are in must win mode the rest of the way and it will be tough sledding to get a bid.

CID1990
September 14th, 2012, 10:04 AM
I think UTC is going to be hurt by the scheduling risk they took. When you play a FBS team, a quality FCS non-conference opponent and then a DII, there is always the fear that you will lose the FCS game and still be without a DI win for playoff consideration even if you sit at 1-2. That is how it played out for the Mocs and now they've got to go 7-1 from here on out to be eligible for the playoffs. Even this early in the season, they are in must win mode the rest of the way and it will be tough sledding to get a bid.

Well then according to his own statements, we are just two UTC losses away from this year's Chattown Vanishing Act.

Hmm that give the game in Charleston some special significance.

Gringer1
September 14th, 2012, 10:06 AM
" Huesman was 16 of 26 for 210 yards with one interception and also had seven carries for 46 yards. Green led the Mocs in rushing with 65 yards on nine carries." Color me unimpressed.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 10:27 AM
" Huesman was 16 of 26 for 210 yards with one interception and also had seven carries for 46 yards. Green led the Mocs in rushing with 65 yards on nine carries." Color me unimpressed.

It's called balance d-bag. It's called prepping for your next opponent rather than doing whatever you can to run up the score on a hapless opponent. Maybe Georgia Southern should have thought of that when they were running up the score on Jacksonville.

blueballs
September 14th, 2012, 10:40 AM

This is all that matters...

The Eagle's Cliff
September 14th, 2012, 10:49 AM
It's called balance d-bag. It's called prepping for your next opponent rather than doing whatever you can to run up the score on a hapless opponent. Maybe Georgia Southern should have thought of that when they were running up the score on Jacksonville.

Hold on there numb nuts! GSU played 4 QB's against Jacksonville along with pretty much everyone on the team. The halftime score was 41-0. A mixture of ones and twos were on the field in the 3rd quarter to score another 14 and a field goal was the only scoring in the 4th quarter. 15 Eagles carried the football on 67 rushes. Had Monken not put the brakes on, the Eagles could've hung 100 on the Dolphins.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 10:51 AM
How dare Georgia Southern beat up on an FCS team while Chatty beats up on a D 2 team!!!

Shame!

Redbirdz
September 14th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Why is Chattanooga playing Glenville State in the first place? This looks silly and will hurt in the long run.

PaladinFan
September 14th, 2012, 10:58 AM

Are you suggesting Huseman intentionally did not complete 10 passes and threw an interception because he was preparing for next weeks game?

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Why is Chattanooga playing Glenville State in the first place? This looks silly and will hurt in the long run.

Clearly they scheduled them because they just really wanted to play them and beat them with absolutely nothing to gain and hurt their playoff chances. Obviously there is no way another it was a last minute add because another game fell through.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Are you suggesting Huseman intentionally did not complete 10 passes and threw an interception because he was preparing for next weeks game?

I'm suggesting that they could have beaten this team much worse and put up much better stats had they wanted too. But I never realized that over 60 percent completion percentage was no longer good for a QB in this offense. How dare he throw an INT, no way anyone on a d-2 should ever intercept one ball. It must mean he really sucks.

Gringer1
September 14th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I'm suggesting that they could have beaten this team much worse and put up much better stats had they wanted too. But I never realized that over 60 percent completion percentage was no longer good for a QB in this offense. How dare he throw an INT, no way anyone on a d-2 should ever intercept one ball. It must mean he really sucks.

If they weren't trying to score much and felt no pressure, he shouldn't have had to throw anywhere near decent coverage.

PaladinFan
September 14th, 2012, 11:09 AM

I'm not debating the score. I frankly don't care how many points UTC wins or loses by. My two questions are (1) why are they playing on a Thursday night, and (2) why make excuses for Huseman under the notions of game prep for next week?

Look, Ingle Martin threw three picks against Gardner Webb a few years ago and I was shocked. There's no shame in it. You play your best, don't show a lot, hope nobody gets hurt, and put the game behind you.

Gringer1
September 14th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Just to clarify, are these Glenville boys the same ones from Glenwood? I heard Marta Girl is still looking to have words with them.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:13 AM
I'll tell you exactly why Chatty played on Thursday, because next Saturday, App State comes to town.

Chatty's doing whatver possible to prepare for App State. Huesman's feeling the heat.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM
If they weren't trying to score much and felt no pressure, he shouldn't have had to throw anywhere near decent coverage.

He tried to force it to Robinson and the defender made a great play. Could happen to anyone.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not debating the score. I frankly don't care how many points UTC wins or loses by. My two questions are (1) why are they playing on a Thursday night, and (2) why make excuses for Huseman under the notions of game prep for next week?

Look, Ingle Martin threw three picks against Gardner Webb a few years ago and I was shocked. There's no shame in it. You play your best, don't show a lot, hope nobody gets hurt, and put the game behind you.

No excuses for someone who didn't struggle. 16-26 for 210 yards 2 tds 1 int and 7 carries for 56 yards is not a poor game. Could they have done better if they wanted too, Sure, they showed a whole lot, alot more than they would ever use in a game against App State.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:19 AM

This was my first thought too...WTF?

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I'll tell you exactly why Chatty played on Thursday, because next Saturday, App State comes to town.

Chatty's doing whatver possible to prepare for App State. Huesman's feeling the heat.

No they played Glenville on a Thursday because Presbyterian decided to play a bigger money game instead. Glenville loves to play on Thursday and traditionally Chattanooga gets a large gate on Thursday. The idea that they would throw away a D-1 win to create a miniscule, meaningless advantage against App State is laughable.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:23 AM
No they played Glenville on a Thursday because Presbyterian decided to play a bigger money game instead. Glenville loves to play on Thursday and traditionally Chattanooga gets a large gate on Thursday. The idea that they would throw away a D-1 win to creat a miniscule, meaningless advantage against App State is laughable.

Yes, because playing the Presbyterian Blue Hose on Thursday makes so much more sense than playing Glenville on Thursday. BS.

2 extra days to get healthy, 2 extra days to watch film, 2 extra days to game plan. Miniscule advantage my ***.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Chattanooga rolls over Glenville

Highlights

http://www.gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=17700&id=1044519&ATCLID=&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=88681&SPID=10577&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Congrats on a great victory, it must feel good!

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Yes, because playing the Presbyterian Blue Hose on Thursday makes so much more sense than playing Glenville on Thursday. BS.

2 extra days to get healthy, 2 extra days to watch film, 2 extra days to game plan. Miniscule advantage my ***.

Wrong again. Presbyterian was not scheduled for a Thursday and they are a D-1 team. Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. If I sound like a broken record it is because you are ALWAYS wrong.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Wow, nice third-grade attack--"d-bag." Your trolling is back up to speed, I'm glad my encouragement helped. Carry on.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Wow, nice third-grade attack--"d-bag." Your trolling is back up to speed, I'm glad my encouragement helped. Carry on.

Hey Hey!! No namecalling! xlolx

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:32 AM
No excuses for someone who didn't struggle. 16-26 for 210 yards 2 tds 1 int and 7 carries for 56 yards is not a poor game. Could they have done better if they wanted too, Sure, they showed a whole lot, alot more than they would ever use in a game against App State.

You enjoy ripping Jamal Jackson. So, let's compare stats, shall we?

Huseman vs. DII Glenville State
Passing:16-26 210 yards 2TDs 1INT
Rushing: 7 carries 56 yards

Jackson vs. No.12 ranked DI Montana
Passing:24-34 260 yards 2TDs 0INT
Rushing: 16 carries 65 yards 1TD

You're right. Huseman (aka Mini-Tebow) is clearly a superior QB. Would you say he's the best QB in the SoCon? What about in FCS? What will you do if, and I understand it's a giant "if," Appalachian beats Chatty on the 22nd? I am hoping for an Opie-esque meltdown, but I imagine you'll just disappear again--which is sad, I enjoy your trolling.

14-12

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Hey Hey!! No namecalling! xlolx

Nah, the "d-bag" was a quote from Chattown proving his third-grade smack. And trolling is describing his actions, not calling a name.

Like I said, we don't need to call him names. He points out the obvious with each trollingness-filled post. Just respond by saying "14-12." He likes that. xlolx

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:35 AM
You enjoy ripping Jamal Jackson. So, let's compare stats, shall we?

Huseman vs. DII Glenville State
Passing:16-26 210 yards 2TDs 1INT
Rushing: 7 carries 56 yards

Jackson vs. No.12 ranked DI Montana
Passing:24-34 260 yards 2TDs 0INT
Rushing: 16 carries 65 yards 1TD

You're right. Huseman (aka Mini-Tebow) is clearly a superior QB. Would you say he's the best QB in the SoCon? What about in FCS? What will you do if, and I understand it's a giant "if," Appalachian beats Chatty on the 22nd? I am hoping for an Opie-esque meltdown, but I imagine you'll just disappear again--which is said, I enjoy your trolling.

14-12

While Jackson was playing a rebuilt Montana defense, Huesman was busy throwing for 181 and running for 166 and leading clutch 80 yard drives in the 2 minute drill.

GlassOnion
September 14th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Nah, the "d-bag" was a quote from Chattown. And trolling is describing his actions, not calling a name.

Like I said, we don't need to call him names. He points out the obvious with each trollingness-filled post.

Like-wise, mine was a quote from Chattown.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:38 AM
While Jackson was playing a rebuilt Montana defense, Huesman was busy throwing for 181 and running for 166 and leading clutch 80 yard drives in the 2 minute drill.

Wait, you guys used a two-minute drill against DII Glenville State?

Montana >>>>>>>>> Glenville State

14-12

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Like-wise, mine was a quote from Chattown.

My apologies, it looked like you were calling him a "jackass." That wasn't really my point though, my point was Chattown is hilarious and proves whatever name you may want to call him with his own posts.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Wait, you guys used a two-minute drill against DII Glenville State?

Montana >>>>>>>>> Glenville State

14-12

Chattanooga played Glenville State last night. Hopefully that is enough info to help you figure out why you are wrong.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Chattanooga played Glenville State last night. Hopefully that is enough info to help you figure out why you are wrong.

I compared the last two games each team played.

Why you responded to that post about a different game should be enough info to help you figure out why you are wrong.

With that said, I must ask which part of my post was incorrect (I really want to learn xlolx)? I asked a question to find out when Chatty used the two-minute drill you were referencing (nothing to be incorrect about there as it was a question).

Is it possible you are saying that my statement that "Montana >>>>>>>>> Glenville State" is incorrect?

Or, are you saying that 14-12 is incorrect?

Please clarify. Thanks.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Oh, and good luck to your Vols this weekend. Maybe they'll finally beat their "Appalachian State!"

Saint3333
September 14th, 2012, 11:56 AM

Jacksonville St. or Montana which team is better?

Remind us who won the UTC game again?

Why do you make it soooo easy?

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I compared the last two games each team played.

Why you responded to that post about a different game should be enough info to help you figure out why you are wrong.

With that said, I must ask which part of my post was incorrect (I really want to learn xlolx)? I asked a question to find out when Chatty used the two-minute drill you were referencing (nothing to be incorrect about there as it was a question).

Is it possible you are saying that my statement that "Montana >>>>>>>>> Glenville State" is incorrect?

Or, are you saying that 14-12 is incorrect?

Please clarify. Thanks.

Nope. You might want to reread the thread. What I said was pretty clear and you stumbled over your own stupidity.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Jacksonville St. or Montana which team is better?

Remind us who won the UTC game again?

Why do you make it soooo easy?

Jacksonville State is better than Montanta.

Silenoz
September 14th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Jacksonville State

xlolx

Please make the playoffs for once so we can hang 60 on you in WaGriz

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2012, 12:00 PM
xlolx

Please make the playoffs for once so we can hang 60 on you in WaGriz

We are going to have fun beating the brakes off the team that you just lost to last week.

Silenoz
September 14th, 2012, 12:03 PM
We are going to have fun beating the brakes off the team that you just lost to last week.
That usually works out pretty well for you

1989 - L
1990 - L
1991 - L
1992 - L
1993 - L
1994 - L
1995 - L
1996 - L
1997 - L
1998 - L
1999 - L
2000 - W
2001 - L
2002 - L
2003 - L
2004 - W
2005 - L
2006 - L
2007 - L
2008 - L
2009 - L
2010 - L
2011 - L

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Nope. You might want to reread the thread. What I said was pretty clear and you stumbled over your own stupidity.

xlolx Nice deflection. Again, you're welcome for the encouragement...glad to see you're back! xsmileyclapx

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 12:06 PM

I think what Brock Landers meant to say was simply, "Please make the playoffs for once." Will that FINALLY happen this season? It's only been 28 years since Chatty's last and only appearance.

Apphole
September 14th, 2012, 12:15 PM

False and subjective.

asumike83
September 14th, 2012, 01:18 PM

There is only one team we can say that Jacksonville State is better than for certain.

smallcollegefbfan
September 14th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Guys,

I'm very busy during the season so I don't read and post on here often but I skim through occasionally and I had to laugh at all the smack talk on here. I have a few points to make.

1. Chattownmocs obviously feels they will be better this year and he is saying they will beat ASU and be a playoff team with what his comments are. Anything less than the playoffs and a win over App with a 7-1 finish from here on out and his predictions are clearly wrong.

2. I think UTC has some talent but I don't see why Huesman is playing over Robinson. I thought Robinson showed promise last year so if Huesman is going to start he must have a very good year or else I'll always question whether or not they made the right choice at QB.

3. I don't get why Chattownmocs and App people are bashing each other so much. Bottom line here is that App has owned that series and UTC is going to have to prove this year they can win against ASU and win 8 games or else that #1 defense won't mean anything at all.

4. Best player on the field in the Glenville State game might have been the LT from Glenville, a likely draft pick. I think UTC has some very good ones but the NFL scouts I have talked to like Mark Jackson a good bit, despite the fact he is playing on a high left ankle sprain.

5. I have not watched UTC yet but I'll certainly catch a few games and with everything being decided on the field I hope those who talk smack are held accountable for what they said! Chattownmocs is saying playoffs, win over App, and #1 defense based on his comments while Mr. C is predicting middle of the pack or lower and a loss to App. App fans are laughing until UTC wins.

6. I know that Chattownmocs is right about one thing. They had to get someone and like App and many other teams have had to do they went and desperately got someone who would play them and it turned out to be a Thursday night game. It's clear though that preferred a Thursday game because from the moment the game was over and probably during the game UTC prepped for ASU. The ASU game means a lot and they are going to give App everything they have to pull that upset. UTC is preaching the App game big time and that's the game they have had circled on their calendar since the loss last year. App better show up this weekend and against UTC because Citadel and UTC both want that game big time and they are going to put everything they have in it.

PaladinFan
September 14th, 2012, 01:32 PM

If your theory is correct, that is pretty smart on UTC's part. App State gets two tough games back to back (both at home, but tough nevertheless). UTC gets an easier opponent where they can keep the playbook closed, get a win, and get a little extra time to rest and recover.

Furman for years would take their off week before playing Wofford and Georgia Southern to prepare for the option. I never had a problem with that. Take every advantage you can get.

PaladinFan
September 14th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Guys,

I'm very busy during the season so I don't read and post on here often but I skim through occasionally and I had to laugh at all the smack talk on here. I have a few points to make.

1. Chattownmocs obviously feels they will be better this year and he is saying they will beat ASU and be a playoff team with what his comments are. Anything less than the playoffs and a win over App with a 7-1 finish from here on out and his predictions are clearly wrong.

2. I think UTC has some talent but I don't see why Huesman is playing over Robinson. I thought Robinson showed promise last year so if Huesman is going to start he must have a very good year or else I'll always question whether or not they made the right choice at QB.

3. I don't get why Chattownmocs and App people are bashing each other so much. Bottom line here is that App has owned that series and UTC is going to have to prove this year they can win against ASU and win 8 games or else that #1 defense won't mean anything at all.

4. Best player on the field in the Glenville State game might have been the LT from Glenville, a likely draft pick. I think UTC has some very good ones but the NFL scouts I have talked to like Mark Jackson a good bit, despite the fact he is playing on a high left ankle sprain.

5. I have not watched UTC yet but I'll certainly catch a few games and with everything being decided on the field I hope those who talk smack are held accountable for what they said! Chattownmocs is saying playoffs, win over App, and #1 defense based on his comments while Mr. C is predicting middle of the pack or lower and a loss to App. App fans are laughing until UTC wins.

6. I know that Chattownmocs is right about one thing. They had to get someone and like App and many other teams have had to do they went and desperately got someone who would play them and it turned out to be a Thursday night game. It's clear though that preferred a Thursday game because from the moment the game was over and probably during the game UTC prepped for ASU. The ASU game means a lot and they are going to give App everything they have to pull that upset. UTC is preaching the App game big time and that's the game they have had circled on their calendar since the loss last year. App better show up this weekend and against UTC because Citadel and UTC both want that game big time and they are going to put everything they have in it.

You make an interesting final point. Two weeks from now App State could easily be 1-3. Perhaps not likely, but the Citadel is no slouch and UTC is going to throw everything they've got at the Mountaineers.

DJKyR0
September 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I'm suggesting that they could have beaten this team much worse and put up much better stats had they wanted too.

The way you make it sound, these guys could be national champs if they wanted it. Sounds like the only hurdle for this team is their own personal ambition.

asumike83
September 14th, 2012, 01:49 PM
You make an interesting final point. Two weeks from now App State could easily be 1-3. Perhaps not likely, but the Citadel is no slouch and UTC is going to throw everything they've got at the Mountaineers.

No question we will get Chattanooga's best shot after the way they've lost to us the last two seasons. Based on recent history, I am much more concerned about the road game than I am this weekend's game in Boone. The Citadel could come in and beat us at home but it is a tough thing to do. I've been able to attend both Appalachian games and based on what I've seen, I think the 2012 ASU team is noticeably improved from 2011. I have not seen UTC play so I cannot comment on how much progress they have made but they will have to be better than last season, particularly on the offensive line, to get a win. Either way, I will be in Chattanooga for that one and if it is anything like the last two, I should be in for a treat.

TheRevSFA
September 14th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Things have gone downhill for UTC since they took the NC from the Mecca.

Wait..you mean..they didn't win when it was there?

blueballs
September 14th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Well, all I know is this:

If Chatty is going to be a playoff team they're going to have to win 2 out of 3 from App, Wofford, and GSU (all of whom they lost to last year), while running the table against the rest of the conference which includes Furman and Citadel (both of whom they lost to last year)- or run the table against App, GSU, and Wofford and only trip up once against the rest.

I don't care who you are in FCS, that's a tall order.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Guys,

Great post, as usual, SCFBF. I think the answer to this one is that we can't help ourselves. We must feed the troll. xlolx I have missed your posts, always good stuff. xthumbsupx

Apphole
September 14th, 2012, 02:21 PM

If Chatty is going to be a playoff team they're going to have to win 2 out of 3 from App, Wofford, and GSU (all of whom they lost to last year), while running the table against the rest of the conference which includes Furman and Citadel (both of whom they lost to last year)- or run the table against App, GSU, and Wofford and only trip up once against the rest.

0-3

dgtw
September 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM
There is only one team we can say that Jacksonville State is better than for certain.

The refs screwed them in that game even though they called zero penalties on them.

T-Dog
September 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM
The good thing about this Thursday game is that I get a jump start on the UTC section of next week's Perils of Everyweek Existence. xnodx

I'm so gonna get hate mail for this one. xtroublex

citdog
September 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM

vols vs gators on saturday is my bet

CID1990
September 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM

We have Chatty at home.

I like our chances.

28-27

Saint3333
September 14th, 2012, 08:20 PM

This may be the dumbest post for you ever and that my friend is an accomplishment.

UCMoc
September 14th, 2012, 10:10 PM
As much as I hate to interrupt the trolling of our clown with actual fact, the reason we played Glenville State is because Presby backed out on short notice and we had to find someone to fill in (who we could pay with the buyout money). As to doing it on a Thursday, attendance was better than it would have been going up against the Tennessee Florida game.

UCMoc
September 14th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Robinson is not a very good passer. Ask anyone other that Georgia Southern who played against him last year. Heusman is a better passer. Truth be told, he is actually faster and tends to get the offense moving better. If Huesman was anybody else's kid, they wouldn't even be sharing time. Robinson is good as a decoy, a wide receiver, and to run a wildcat style offense. Beyond that, he is not much of a threat. When teams know all they have to stop is the run, they tend to do that pretty well.