PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Watch Full JMU Football Games (Did I Mention It Was Free?)

jmufan999
September 12th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Madizone is JMU's online streaming service. This year, Madizone is free of charge and will be televising (and archiving) ALL JMU home games. I believe that goes for other sports as well. It's definitely for all home football games, anyway. Since it's free, I thought some of you might want to "scout" JMU's team, especially if you're about to play us. The fact that they're archived is cool, in my opinion.

Sure, the commentary is super cheesy. Just turn the sound off. Simple.

http://www.jmusports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14400&KEY=&SPID=8113&SPSID=71029

Go to Upcoming Schedule on the top right, scroll to the game you want to watch, and click video.

jmufan
September 12th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Gotta love free and the quality is good. Love HD streaming. Actually the commentary isn't that bad.

whitey
September 13th, 2012, 08:13 AM
The HD streaming is such a major upgrade over what we had in the past. I couldn't make it down for this past weekend's game because I was moving but I did catch the 2nd half via Madizone on my computer Saturday night and was floored by the quality.

jmufan999
September 13th, 2012, 10:50 AM
The HD streaming is such a major upgrade over what we had in the past. I couldn't make it down for this past weekend's game because I was moving but I did catch the 2nd half via Madizone on my computer Saturday night and was floored by the quality.

No doubt. Major improvement. I can't wait to watch/re-watch/re-watch/re-watch the Towson game in a few weeks, which I anticipate will be epic.

By the way, if JMU goes 1-1 over the next two games (vs. WVU, @ Rhode Island), the Towson game could potentially be Mickey's 100th career win.

jmufan999
October 9th, 2012, 08:04 PM
No doubt. Major improvement. I can't wait to watch/re-watch/re-watch/re-watch the Towson game in a few weeks, which I anticipate will be epic.

By the way, if JMU goes 1-1 over the next two games (vs. WVU, @ Rhode Island), the Towson game could potentially be Mickey's 100th career win.

It was a good game.

Not sure where to rank JMU in the AGS Poll? Remember that you can see JMU's first 3 home games for free on Madizone.

http://www.jmusports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14400&KEY=&SPID=8113&SPSID=71029

Go to Upcoming Schedule on the top right, scroll to the game you want to watch, and click video.