ODU vs ASU
Stoney Brook vs Towson winner vs 1) Sam Houston State

Wofford vs James Madison
Bethune Cookman vs Lehigh winner vs 4) Georgia Southern

EKU vs Youngstown State
Albany vs New Hampshire winner vs 2) North Dakota State

E. Washington vs N. Iowa
Montana vs McNeese State winner vs 3) Montana State

This weeks bubble teams - Indiana State, Delaware, Norfolk State, SFA, Jaxville State, Samford

WrenFGun
September 12th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I don't know if this is real time or just your gut, but wouldn't you have ASU as a seed, not GSU?

I'd think Illinois State warrants inclusion, too, probably over Towson at this time given current resumes.

Go Apps
September 12th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Perhaps just think that GSU is slighty stronger and we play there later in the year - could have gone with Wofford seems like a toss up - much will change there are a lot of teams that appear to headed to the playoffs conference play will clear things up

frozennorth
September 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM
i presume you think that shsu will be upsetting baylor or texas a&m? or both?

Go Apps
September 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM
No neither - I just think the committee will throw out those losses and they have an easier road in conference play - I do not believe that NDSU will get through their conference without a loss - much tougher but they get the nod for 2nd seed

blueballs
September 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Based on what I saw last Saturday GSU sure as h-ll ain't a seed and might not be a playoff team.

As a fan of the program I appreciate the respect but they have done absolutely nothing to warrant it.

Go Apps
September 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Based on what I saw last Saturday GSU sure as h-ll ain't a seed and might not be a playoff team.

As a fan of the program I appreciate the respect but they have done absolutely nothing to warrant it.

But 4 turnovers doesn't constitute a season - and GSU will get it together - based on what I could tell Citadel was lucky in the end - perhaps Wofford derserved the top spot as I love ASU but I have way too many questions on defense and that was to be our strength

ebirToG
September 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM
But 4 turnovers doesn't constitute a season - and GSU will get it together - based on what I could tell Citadel was lucky in the end - perhaps Wofford derserved the top spot as I love ASU but I have way too many questions on defense and that was to be our strength

Top spot? I am gueesing that means you think the top team in your conference automatically deserves a seed? GSU has a (more than likely) loss waiting for them at the end of the season so they will have to run the table until then to get the seed. I know peole think the 3 opt is unstoppable but I think one other team may get "lucky" before the season is done. 8-3 = no seed.

Go Apps
September 12th, 2012, 01:09 PM
You make a great argument - it is always fun to speculate so early!

penguinpower
September 12th, 2012, 02:02 PM

I happen to agree with you completely. The week before this loss they were unable to complete a single pass against an inferior oponent. In addition, they were held to 3 yards rushing in the 3rd qtr vs the Citadel. The QB is young and vulnerable to mistakes. The special teams need work as well. Watched the coaches show, just providing my honest opinion.

Go Apps
September 13th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Well they are still GSU and until they lose a couple more I am keeping them at the top for now