PDA

View Full Version : Name Your Teams Impact Player

OLDLCOACH111
July 22nd, 2006, 02:11 PM
When your team needs a big play, who is the ONE player the team and fans can count on to step up their game and be a playmaker? Think in relation to EA Sports NCAA 06-07 games, the highlighted Impact player. Name yours...... Just for kicks, you can give an example of a game your impact player lived up to the name.

FUwolfpacker
July 22nd, 2006, 02:20 PM
Offense: WR Justin Stepp or FB Jerome Felton (couldn't decide)
Defense: LB Andrew Jones

Stepp b/c he always goes and makes the tough catch (look at the Richmond game last year). Felton is obvious, and Jones is our big playmaker on defense.

lucchesicourt
July 22nd, 2006, 02:23 PM
For UCD, Jon Grant. With less than 3 minutes left in the Stanford game he said something like this to his teammates. What better venue can we be in, here we are at Stanford Stadium about to go on a game winning drive. And, we all know how that turned out.

PaladinFan
July 22nd, 2006, 02:35 PM
Look out for the name Justin Stepp. The guy is a solid posession reciever. He and Patrick Sprague could have breakout years with the amount of attention that will be payed to the Furman Backfield.

Teams will be forced to put a linebacker on Stepp, a flanker. That will spell "Touchdown, Furman Paladins!"

Go...gate
July 22nd, 2006, 03:17 PM
At this time, it has to be Jordan Scott.

Toppertonic
July 22nd, 2006, 03:22 PM
Lerron Moore on O
Trey Rumph on D

AndrewFU21
July 22nd, 2006, 03:35 PM
Look out for the name Justin Stepp. The guy is a solid posession reciever. He and Patrick Sprague could have breakout years with the amount of attention that will be payed to the Furman Backfield.

Teams will be forced to put a linebacker on Stepp, a flanker. That will spell "Touchdown, Furman Paladins!"

The only way that would happen is if a defense played with no corners. Sprague, I could see being covered by a LB, but Justin Stepp will get the other team's best CB every time.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 22nd, 2006, 03:52 PM
Lehigh
Offense- QB Sedale Threatt
Defense- DE Royce Morgan

Brad82
July 22nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
Joe Casey -one of best RB's in country.

FUwolfpacker
July 22nd, 2006, 04:32 PM
The only way that would happen is if a defense played with no corners. Sprague, I could see being covered by a LB, but Justin Stepp will get the other team's best CB every time.

EDIT: oops, I see you were referring to the LB on Stepp part, my bad...yeah, that does seem unlikely, but I still want to leave the stuff I typed below :)

Richmond had their best corner on Stepp and he burnt them. Richmond packed a lot of guys close to the line, so Felton couldn't beat them. That left Stepp one-on-one with there #1 corner and he had 11 catches. They were in zone a good bit too, and Stepp found every hole and sat in it. When the other poster said "breakout year," I don't think he meant Stepp would have 1,500 yards receiving. You have to think though that every team is going to have 8 guys in the box against FU a lot of the time b/c of an unproven QB and how much we like to run the ball. That will leave Stepp one-on-one with a corner. I'm not saying he can beat every corner in the SoCon (there are some very good ones), but I'll take Stepp in that match up more times than not.

PaladinFan
July 22nd, 2006, 04:39 PM

I somewhat disagree. Say they do cover him with a CB on the inside, then we just run at him. Teams will be forced to choose between a better run defender covering a flanker or a better pass defender tackling our bigger backs.

Case in point would be the Richmond game last year. UR went into the game with the plan that they would not let Felton beat them, and he didn't, Stepp did. They stacked men inside, and Stepp went on a rampage. The goal is (and hopefully our gameplan) is to force teams to pick their poison.

Granted, Gray does not have the type of arm Martin does, but from everything I've seen, he is highly capable of launching one downfield. If Keiron Williams and RJ webb turn out the way we are hoping, then we have what looks to be a pretty dangerous offense. Not necessarily as potent or quick scoring as last years, but still very capable of putting the ball in the endzone.

Mountain Panther
July 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
Offense - QB Eric Sanders. No question, especially in the 4th quarter.

Defense - CB Dre Dokes. Now a senior, he was an All-American as a sophmore. Many teams throw away from him.

ISUMatt
July 22nd, 2006, 05:04 PM
Offense: Laruent Robinson-WR
Defense: Cameron Siskowic-LB

slostang
July 22nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
For Cal Poly it would have to be RB James Noble. A great example of what he meant to the team is the Idaho State game. Cal Poly came into that game with a 7-3 record and needed an impressive win to make the playoffs. James came through with 27 carries for 248 yards and five TDs and Cal Poly made the playoffs. The next week in the playoffs he rushed for 188 yards and four TDs against Montana in Missoula.

blukeys
July 22nd, 2006, 07:49 PM
Offense: No brainer Omar Cuff, Omar Cuff or OMAR CUFF:nod: :nod: :nod:

Defense: My bet is Mark Macarelle.

JohnStOnge
July 22nd, 2006, 08:06 PM
For McNeese I'd have to say going in that it's wide receiver Quinten Lawrence.

They've got some guys who haven't played yet that those in the know appear to be high on but Lawrence is the one I've seen play and looks to be extremely dangerous. Averaged 22.2 yards per catch last year, is a sprinter, really has hops, and very smooth in his movements. Just a really good athlete.

I'm also anxous to see how another wideout they have named Emmanuel Friddle does. I saw him in a Louisiana/Texas high school all star game two years ago and he looked very impressive. I think they redshirted him last year.

The defensive player they had last year that really stood out when I watched was a young, small defensive end whose name I can't remember! Maybe some other McNeese guy will know who I'm talking about.

Ivytalk
July 22nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
For Harvard, it has to be Clifton Dawson. In the Yale game last year, he fumbled in the first quarter to stop a Harvard drive. He redeemed himself with a TD catch in the second half and the game-winning TD in the third OT!:bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bulldog10jw
July 22nd, 2006, 08:38 PM
Chandler Henley-WR

In 2003 against Princeton he leaped over two defenders to make a TD catch with no time left to send the game into OT. Yale went on to win.

Unfortunately he was injured in preseason last year(broken collarbone) and sat out the entire season. If he can come back at full strength he will be the go to guy.

TheBisonator
July 22nd, 2006, 09:05 PM
When we need a critical stop late in the game on defense:

Joe Mays - LB #8

He'll give us what we need.

Gil Dobie
July 22nd, 2006, 09:16 PM
When we need a critical stop late in the game on defense:

Joe Mays - LB #8

He'll give us what we need.

Special Teams Shamen Washington

fuEMO
July 22nd, 2006, 09:40 PM
I'll go a different route for Furman impact players in 06. I'm going with Gipson, Gray, Felton in that order on offense. Andrew Jones, Wallace Artis and Jeremey Blocker on D.

Frosty The Snowbuff
July 22nd, 2006, 10:03 PM
Probably Tory Collins or Ed Queen --- Both DL

Reagrdless...our playmakers would most likely be on Defense.

JoshUCA
July 22nd, 2006, 10:07 PM
For me here at UCA it has to be #81 6'6" WR Aaron Fairooz!

blackfordpu
July 22nd, 2006, 10:12 PM
TT or Kats, help me out here.

I am thinking:

WR: Brian Christian or Michael Malone

QB: Noah Allen (if he can get back into the shape he was in and earn back the teams/coaches trust)

LB: DD Terry

DB: Braylon Linnear or Byran Richmond

Tribe4SF
July 22nd, 2006, 10:12 PM
QB Jake Phillips

LB Josh Rutter

BEAR
July 22nd, 2006, 10:13 PM
For me here at UCA it has to be #81 6'6" WR Aaron Fairooz!

I second that. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2291&stc=1&d=1153014364

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The Gadfly
July 22nd, 2006, 11:08 PM
PERK!!! :nod: THE "LYMO" OF THE RED ZONE! The only problem is getting him there... Simpson?

ncbears
July 22nd, 2006, 11:58 PM
On offense it's Andy Birkel.

Defense I don't know because we all of our good defensive players aren't on the team anymore

slostang
July 23rd, 2006, 12:32 AM
On offense it's Andy Birkel.

Defense I don't know because we all of our good defensive players aren't on the team anymore
I would have thought that you would say Andre Wilson. The guy is a stud.

lucchesicourt
July 23rd, 2006, 04:15 AM
A big one play guy, right? So, how can that be a RB. Sure, there are RB's who can take over a game, but come on fellas, it is highly unlikely a RB can score from anywhere on the field at a given time. I think a big play guy needs to be either a receiver, QB, or a defensive player. Granted inside the 20, you may be able to pick a RB, but 70 yard runs are much rarer than a 70 yard TD pass. Big plays (doesn't this mean just ONE) really come down to getting BIG yards on a given play. Sure, you can pick defensive guys as they may make big stops or cause TO's when you need them, but RB's rarely make as big an impact on one play as a receiver or QB. Just my opinion.

Jag4Life
July 23rd, 2006, 04:41 AM
Offense - J.C Lewis

Defense - Micheal Williams or Jarmaul George

AndrewFU21
July 23rd, 2006, 07:55 PM
EDIT: oops, I see you were referring to the LB on Stepp part, my bad...yeah, that does seem unlikely, but I still want to leave the stuff I typed below :)

Richmond had their best corner on Stepp and he burnt them. Richmond packed a lot of guys close to the line, so Felton couldn't beat them. That left Stepp one-on-one with there #1 corner and he had 11 catches. They were in zone a good bit too, and Stepp found every hole and sat in it. When the other poster said "breakout year," I don't think he meant Stepp would have 1,500 yards receiving. You have to think though that every team is going to have 8 guys in the box against FU a lot of the time b/c of an unproven QB and how much we like to run the ball. That will leave Stepp one-on-one with a corner. I'm not saying he can beat every corner in the SoCon (there are some very good ones), but I'll take Stepp in that match up more times than not.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm big on Justin, and think that he is not only a big weapon for us but probably the best WR in the SoCon. You're right that the UR game was a breakout moment for Stepp, and he made plenty of big catches for us last year. I was only responding to the comment about him being covered by a linebacker- that would be a stupid move for any defense. I realize that teams will stack the box against our running game, but putting an LB on Stepp would mean that they aren't using a single defensive back in the game; when has any defense played like that, sans goaline type situations, ever in modern football?

OL FU
July 23rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
I somewhat disagree. Say they do cover him with a CB on the inside, then we just run at him. Teams will be forced to choose between a better run defender covering a flanker or a better pass defender tackling our bigger backs.

Case in point would be the Richmond game last year. UR went into the game with the plan that they would not let Felton beat them, and he didn't, Stepp did. They stacked men inside, and Stepp went on a rampage. The goal is (and hopefully our gameplan) is to force teams to pick their poison.

Granted, Gray does not have the type of arm Martin does, but from everything I've seen, he is highly capable of launching one downfield. If Keiron Williams and RJ webb turn out the way we are hoping, then we have what looks to be a pretty dangerous offense. Not necessarily as potent or quick scoring as last years, but still very capable of putting the ball in the endzone.

I am pulling for our offense line to be our break out players:o :D
We have everything else covered. Looking for a young line to step up:smiley_wi

GrizFoo
July 23rd, 2006, 08:19 PM
For the Griz on O, there isn't even a close second: Lex Hilliard. Chambers may not even be eligible, Bagely will be decent. Allen should be legit this year though. Swogger will be money. No one who played last year on O could hold Hilliard's jock strap when it comes to talent and production. I don't care how good you are told WR's were for the Griz last year, they were below average, at best. When you have an LB, and your RB, and at least one DE can out run your WR's, then you know you need an upgrade. That upgrade should be coming both in talent, and some with speed.

Defensively there really isn't true impact guy, there is a bunch of them who work together in swarming fashion to make everyone look good. I suppose Murphy DE, Joyce LB, or possibly Wilson CB are the closest guys to being individual impact players.

Leopard's Claw
July 23rd, 2006, 08:30 PM
Justin Stovall.....who's that, you in pardville say? Mark my words....just as Witherspoon waited for his opportunity behind Wes Erb, so turns the big round ball....

DUPFLFan
July 23rd, 2006, 08:52 PM
For Drake

Scott Phaydavong RB
James Adams LB

UNH 40
July 24th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Offense- Santos, or Ball take your pick
Defense- Corey Graham

AppGuy04
July 24th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Easy

RB Kevin Richardson
DE Marques Murrell

ErkPeterson
July 24th, 2006, 08:01 AM
WR, KR : Jason Foster
LB: John Mohring

bodoyle
July 24th, 2006, 08:16 AM
PERK!!! :nod: THE "LYMO" OF THE RED ZONE! The only problem is getting him there... Simpson?

Gad I think it's Thig. He needs to be accurate passing and reading the defense successfully with the "new" offense that we have now. He will be key.

PaladinFan
July 24th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm big on Justin, and think that he is not only a big weapon for us but probably the best WR in the SoCon. You're right that the UR game was a breakout moment for Stepp, and he made plenty of big catches for us last year. I was only responding to the comment about him being covered by a linebacker- that would be a stupid move for any defense. I realize that teams will stack the box against our running game, but putting an LB on Stepp would mean that they aren't using a single defensive back in the game; when has any defense played like that, sans goaline type situations, ever in modern football?

You don't seem very familiar with defensive football. That happens all the time. In fact, Furman does it all of the time. William Freeman spent a good deal of time covering flankers in zone and sometimes even man coverage.

In "stacking the box" teams will try to put as many defensive bodies inside the tackles as possible to stop the run. Typically the outside player will be either a strong safety or a mobile linebacker responsible for the flanker. If indeed you put a cover corner on a flanker you would, hopefully, still put corners on the other two wideouts. That would most likely be a nickle. That is a pass defense, not a run defense.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but if a cover corner was on Justin Stepp he would most likely have to deal with the man-mountains Bell and Kivett and train Jerome Felton if we ran his way, not to mention getting blocked by a physical WR. That spells disaster for a defense.

Third and long, you'd be right on. However, if you put too many cbs on the field, putting 8 in the box is no longer feasible.

MACHIAVELLI
July 24th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Offense - J.C Lewis

Defense - Micheal Williams

If Mike Mike is your impact player on defense then...... uhhhh good luck :smiley_wi

89Hen
July 24th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Offense: No brainer Omar Cuff, Omar Cuff or OMAR CUFF:nod: :nod: :nod:

Defense: My bet is Mark Macarelle.
Can't argue against Omar. Best example is probably the opener against Lehigh last year. 103 yards on 23 carries (3 rushing TD's) and 53 yards on 4 receptions (2 receiving TD's). Nothing like leading the team in rushing, receiving and scoring 30 of the 34 points scored.

This year my player to watch on D is Linebacker Erik Johnson. His name was called an awful lot last year for not being a starter. He was 5th on the team in tackles and just seemed to be the man on important stops.

SoCon48
July 24th, 2006, 09:56 AM
It's definitely Mr. Marques Murrell. No make that Kevin Richardson. On second thought, it's Corey Lynch. Naah. Jeremy Wiggins' hard hitting makes him the man. Well, no. Can't disregard Matt Isenhour opening up the holes for the backfield.
Ah, forget it.

carney2
July 24th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Justin Stovall.....who's that, you in pardville say? Mark my words....just as Witherspoon waited for his opportunity behind Wes Erb, so turns the big round ball....

Taking issue (which may be an indication that no such animal exists for Lafayette):

Offense: Brad Maurer, QB or possibly Jonathon Hurt, RB if he learns how to hang on to the ball

Defense: Marvin Snipes, DL or Andy Romans, LB

Pard4Life
July 24th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Taking issue (which may be an indication that no such animal exists for Lafayette):

Offense: Brad Maurer, QB or possibly Jonathon Hurt, RB if he learns how to hang on to the ball

Defense: Marvin Snipes, DL or Andy Romans, LB

Offense: Maurer, Shaun Adair WR, Jesse Padilla OL, St. Germain

Defense: I agree with the Claw.. Stovall's time to showh is stuff.., Snipes

SP: Ziska... can you say 55+yards this year?

carney2
July 24th, 2006, 10:10 AM
SP: Ziska... can you say 55+yards this year?

Distance has never been his problem. It's the direction thing that he can't get the hang of.

Pards Rule
July 24th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Thats why Tavani had a change of heart on the FG attempt in the Lehigh game. Actually, if I recall some OL false started (BLESS HIM!) and made it a 54 yd attempt instead of a 49er. I think that's when they sent the offense back on for the TD play that won the game. THE HURT.

footballer23
July 24th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Shamen Washington - O/ST
Joe Mays - D

SunCoastBlueHen
July 24th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Can't argue against Omar. Best example is probably the opener against Lehigh last year. 103 yards on 23 carries (3 rushing TD's) and 53 yards on 4 receptions (2 receiving TD's). Nothing like leading the team in rushing, receiving and scoring 30 of the 34 points scored.

This year my player to watch on D is Linebacker Erik Johnson. His name was called an awful lot last year for not being a starter. He was 5th on the team in tackles and just seemed to be the man on important stops.

Agreed on Erik Johnson (brother of Shaun for those wondering). He's not the fastest guy on the field, or the biggest, but he just makes plays. He certainly possesses that intangible "football sense" that makes for a great player. He came to UD as a walk-on - it seems a good number of players who went on to have great careers in I-AA started as walk-ons.

Maroons
July 24th, 2006, 10:45 AM
TE Patrick Bugg

See last year's game winning catch in the endzone as time expired against Southeast Missouri or his TD's against WKU or any number of his receptions that have landed him numerous All-American awards.

atlGAmocs
July 24th, 2006, 11:08 AM
For the Mocs it has to be RB Eldra Buckley. He will have an entire season as the #1 after starting last season as the backup. He set single season rushing marks in Chattanooga with over 1200 yards despite only toting the rock 60 times in the 5 five games.

Jag4Life
July 24th, 2006, 11:42 AM
If Mike Mike is your impact player on defense then...... uhhhh good luck :smiley_wi
Don't worry about WTF I choose!

carney2
July 24th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Thats why Tavani had a change of heart on the FG attempt in the Lehigh game. Actually, if I recall some OL false started (BLESS HIM!) and made it a 54 yd attempt instead of a 49er. I think that's when they sent the offense back on for the TD play that won the game. THE HURT.

Your problem is the same as mine: the ol' memory aint what it used to was. I finally had to check the tape to get things straight. Actually, you (and me up until I checked the tape) are confusing two separate series. After the Jonathon Hurt TD that made the score 19 - 17 in favor of the Squawks, the Pard defense ran Lehigh QB, Sedale Threatt toward the visitor sideline and forced a fumble. After the recovery, Lafayette ended up with a 4th down at approximately the same place that the "big play" finally came from. They lined up for a FG and this is where the lineman wiggled his derriere at the clouds, causing a 5 yard penalty. Tavani went for it and threw a pass (to the tight end, I believe) in the same part of the field where Hurt ultimately caught the game winner. The Lehigh DB (Julian Ahye, No. 8) who eventually got beat by Hurt made the play. There were about 4 minutes to go at that point.

Lehigh took over and moved for one 1st down before being forced to punt. Lafayette quickly drove to the Lehigh 38. Three plays gained nothing and the rest, as they say, is history.

Tavani has claimed that he never intended to kick on that 4th and 10 from the 38 despite originally lining up for the attempt. It is interesting to note that The Hurt went to almost the exact same spot on the field as the one a few minutes earlier. A weakness? Let's hope so because Lehigh's defensive backfield returns intact.

cosmo here
July 24th, 2006, 01:49 PM

You're recalling incorrectly . . here was the false start, from the play-by-play, and it was quite costly at the time. This is right after Witherspoon sacked Threatt and forced the fumble.

V 1-10 H36 LAFAYETTE drive start at 05:07 (4th).
V 1-10 H36 Davis, Pat pass incomplete to Stanford, B. (Austin, Julian).
V 2-10 H36 Davis, Pat rush for 5 yards to the LEHIGH31 (Breininger,Owen;Zambrano,
Chris).
V 3-5 H31 Davis, Pat pass incomplete to Hurt, Jonathan.
V 4-5 H31 PENALTY LAFAYETT false start (Nase, Ryan) 5 yards to the LEHIGH36.
V 4-10 H36 Davis, Pat pass incomplete to Walker, Chad (Ahye, Julian).

Ruler 79
July 24th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Colin Disch LB @Albany

Could recieve a scholarship and play at any 1AA program in the country.
was given a FULL Ride at Albany this year becaus of the new NEC schollies.

He will be our next NFL player (Kurt Campbell was our first drafted in 05 by the Packers), he has 2 or 3 years to go!

polyfanman
July 24th, 2006, 02:22 PM
slostang already mentioned J.Noble, but i would have to say its Kyle shotwell N' company that leads the mustangs.

walliver
July 24th, 2006, 03:37 PM
For the Terriers on offense: Kevious Johnson. Scored three touchdowns against Georgia Southern as a true freshman. His abscence last year was quite notable.

Defense: The defense is young, but I'm hopeful that Dan Tavani will step up this year as a playmaker.

Both will be juniors this year

WCU LawCat
July 24th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Offense - RB Darius Fudge/OL Marcus Thomas
-Lookout for RB Albert Ashcroft or WR Calvin Ginyard

Defense - DL Felipe Foster
-Lookout for LB Josh Smith or DE Drumgoole

SO ILLmatic
July 24th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Arkee Whitlock & Craig Turner

skinny_uncle
July 24th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Arkee Whitlock & Craig Turner
amen to that.

Pard94
July 25th, 2006, 08:14 AM
You're recalling incorrectly . . here was the false start, from the play-by-play, and it was quite costly at the time. This is right after Witherspoon sacked Threatt and forced the fumble.

V 1-10 H36 LAFAYETTE drive start at 05:07 (4th).
V 1-10 H36 Davis, Pat pass incomplete to Stanford, B. (Austin, Julian).
V 2-10 H36 Davis, Pat rush for 5 yards to the LEHIGH31 (Breininger,Owen;Zambrano,
Chris).
V 3-5 H31 Davis, Pat pass incomplete to Hurt, Jonathan.
V 4-5 H31 PENALTY LAFAYETT false start (Nase, Ryan) 5 yards to the LEHIGH36.
V 4-10 H36 Davis, Pat pass incomplete to Walker, Chad (Ahye, Julian).

Whatever, fellas...that's ancient history...the future for Lafayette lies in what will be, yet again, the dominating O-Line in the league. Which, as we all know, is anchored by St. Germain. Thus making him the impact player for the Pards...in my humble estimation.

Pards Rule
July 25th, 2006, 08:35 AM
OK, I stand corrected. At the time, that was a major penalty. I know I thought "there goes the game". Where can get a copy of the game? My memory needs refreshing!

Pard4Life
July 25th, 2006, 08:44 AM
OK, I stand corrected. At the time, that was a major penalty. I know I thought "there goes the game". Where can get a copy of the game? My memory needs refreshing!

If our library and athletic department were smart, they would instentaneously archieve and compile a digital collection of all Lafayette football games. That way, they can charge a small fee for those who want a copy or rent the games. :twocents:

blur2005
July 26th, 2006, 03:01 AM
I see no one JMU fans bothered to post on here...

On offense, I'd say QB Justin Rascati is clearly the number one impact player - just watch a tape of the 2004 National Championship game or practically ANY game from that season to get the general idea. Not that there aren't examples from last year, but I didn't get to watch any JMU games on TV or live this past season and so I don't have any images sticking out in my mind like I do from 2004. Some others on offense include our two-headed monster at running back, Alvin Banks and Maurice Fenner, as well as D.D. Boxley, who only played in like two games last year due to injury.

On defense, no question who numero uno is - Tony LeZotte. The junior safety made first-team Freshman All-America and last year was second team All-America if I recall. My former high school mate Akeem Jordan is another playmaker at linebacker.

chattanoogamocs
July 26th, 2006, 03:09 AM
I will second ATLgamoc...Eldra is the man for the Mocs

...and the guy is as good off the field as he is on...in the classroom, out in public, his work ethic, his toughness, never complains about anything.

I would take a whole team of him.

http://www.gomocs.com/images/articles/74458_EBuckleyFUR2-web.jpg