PDA

View Full Version : To All the Griz Fans

asumike83
September 9th, 2012, 02:03 AM
See you next year in Missoula! I hope that Appalachian brings a crowd like the Griz brought to Boone. I am expecting a good turnout from my fellow Apps! It was nice to get out and meet some of you guys on Friday night, I hope y'all enjoyed your stay in Boone.

Appalachian and Montana are both proud programs that don't take much solace in moral victories but Montana played one hell of a game. I think the home crowd picked up their intensity and it seemed to give our guys a boost. The Mountaineer fans are not going to forget #35 any time soon and McKinney looks like he could end up being a good one. He turned the ball over but a young QB will do that against a good defense. Made some great plays with his arm and his legs. Glad to finally be on the winning end of one of these but I hate it for the Montana kids, very gutsy performance.

That was one of the best game day experiences I have ever had. The atmosphere in the stadium was amazing, I look forward to a similar feeling next year when I make my maiden voyage to Washington-Grizzly Stadium!

Twentysix
September 9th, 2012, 02:18 AM
See you next year in Missoula! I hope that Appalachian brings a crowd like the Griz brought to Boone. I am expecting a good turnout from my fellow Apps! It was nice to get out and meet some of you guys on Friday night, I hope y'all enjoyed your stay in Boone.

Appalachian and Montana are both proud programs that don't take much solace in moral victories but Montana played one hell of a game. I think the home crowd picked up their intensity and it seemed to give our guys a boost. The Mountaineer fans are not going to forget #35 any time soon and McKinney looks like he could end up being a good one. He turned the ball over but a young QB will do that against a good defense. Made some great plays with his arm and his legs. Glad to finally be on the winning end of one of these but I hate it for the Montana kids, very gutsy performance.

That was one of the best game day experiences I have ever had. The atmosphere in the stadium was amazing, I look forward to a similar feeling next year when I make my maiden voyage to Washington-Grizzly Stadium!

Can I smash a bottle of champagne into your head, before you depart? Glad the two powers had a good game of it.