PDA

View Full Version : NCAA '07: Who Do You Believe?

Lehigh Football Nation
July 21st, 2006, 11:58 AM
Just finished a post about NCAA '07, and the disappointment for I-AA fans in general. Thanks to all the posters here that gave me the data.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

FlyYtown
July 21st, 2006, 01:12 PM
BUY IT.
Best game on the market by far this year!

walliver
July 21st, 2006, 02:29 PM
I usually wait until the new game comes out and then buy last year's game (the price goes down a lot).

blackfordpu
July 21st, 2006, 07:16 PM
I'll wait until 08. Based on what I have heard here, the game is not the quality I was hoping for. Too many negative comments from fellow gamers.

lambertjr
July 21st, 2006, 07:38 PM
My biggest complaint is that they didnt update 1-AA teams and they didn't add anything to the create a team feature.

arranger101
July 22nd, 2006, 09:23 AM
:mad: Buy the d@mn game!!

I can understand how some of you may feel about the game, or should I say the quality of the game's representation of I-AA schools. Let me ask some of you a question...Why in the hell would some of you not buy the game just because your school isn't on there?xidiotx The earlier editions of college football games didn't have them on there...and yes, I have ALL of the games all the way back to Bill Walsh's College Football. Don't be phoney on here saying how you aren't going to buy this game. NCAA '07, from what i've seen is ahead of it's time and supposed to be better than Madden '07. If you are a TRUE football fanatic, you know as well as I do that you like more than one football team, i.e.(I-A). So just go buy the game and stop trippin'!!!!

GeauxColonels
July 22nd, 2006, 12:23 PM
I just wish they would make it so you can play a season with I-AA teams without putting them into a I-A conference (i.e. the Southland teams in the Sunbelt along with Troy). Then, you can play the playoffs with the teams instead of going for a dumb bowl game.

arranger101
July 23rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
I just wish they would make it so you can play a season with I-AA teams without putting them into a I-A conference (i.e. the Southland teams in the Sunbelt along with Troy). Then, you can play the playoffs with the teams instead of going for a dumb bowl game.
Yeah, I feel you on that on. We shouldn't have to "add 1-AA teams" for the dynasty mode.

catamount man
July 23rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
I love the game. Last nite I beat Georgia Southern 41-0, outgained them 420-216 and forced 11 sacks, 8 alone by Rico Reese-senior last year-and forced GSU to 7 turnovers. Maybe I should send the WCU coaches my gameplan. HA!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!