Nice, Alpha!!!!

Doc

caribbeanhen
September 8th, 2012, 07:20 AM
that was good

asumike83
September 8th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Nice!

Great meeting all you guys last night. If I didn't already tell you, I am in the Greenwood lot, spot 220. Will be there around 11, y'all stop by if you can!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Same to you guys......all yall have been so kind and welcoming. THIS is what college football should be!

Mike we will swing by.......and see you guys for awhile. I do want to walk around and check out everything else but I will swing by.

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME............"No Equal"!

WataugaDave
September 8th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Awesome pictures, glad you're enjoying our neck of the woods.

asumike, has tailgating started already? If so my roommate might be ****ed, he just ran out to move his car.

asumike83
September 8th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Awesome pictures, glad you're enjoying our neck of the woods.

asumike, has tailgating started already? If so my roommate might be ****ed, he just ran out to move his car.

He should be cool. I'm downtown now and it isn't too busy yet. I imagine it is going to pick up at 11 when the lots open though. You guys are welcome to stop by my spot in Greenwood as well if you can!

ASU_Fanatic
September 8th, 2012, 09:14 AM
i had to mute this

FormerPokeCenter
September 8th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Great Video! Brought back lots of great memories from our trip a few years ago! Excellent stuff from inside the Field House...

Okay...so....who's who in the video?

Grizo, I recognize from previous photos...AG1, I recognize from FB..but what about the rest of youse???

AppStsGr8
September 8th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Glad you got the cook's tour of the facilities and got to meet Coach Moore and his wife. Welcome to Boone.

Sammy94
September 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Good stuff. Good luck to the Griz.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Troy (Ursus) is the "robust" individual and Trent and Troy are the twins.....Knuts is the rockstar of the group...we almost lost him to a band the other night.

Luckily they came to their senses........

McNeese75
September 8th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Very nice. Should be a barnburner of a game.

FormerPokeCenter
September 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Troy (Ursus) is the "robust" individual and Trent and Troy are the twins.....Knuts is the rockstar of the group...we almost lost him to a band the other night.

Looks like a solid group...I'm in between Atlanta weekends...otherwise, I'da been tempted to come crash your party!

I'm giving serious thought to checking out App vs. Chatty in a couple of weeks...so maybe I can find a buncha Appsters near Finley to tailgate with...

GlassOnion
September 8th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Looks like the storms will roll through mid afternoon, and not so much during the game. Good.

ODUsmitty
September 8th, 2012, 12:46 PM
It gets no better in FCS football than this game. Very jealous, but hope the game lives up to the buildup.

ndsubison
September 8th, 2012, 01:04 PM
It gets no better in FCS football than this game. Very jealous, but hope the game lives up to the buildup.

Agreed! I would love to see this game in person and for my school to be involved in something like this. Maybe someday..... Best of luck to both programs and I think the game will be too close for me to pick a winner.

Mr. C
September 8th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Knuts was about to become their groupie.

If they had brought any keyboards, Mr. C was ready to join the band. Some great tunes.

rbrochelle
September 10th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Great stuff!! Glad you took the time to really get our town!!

ASUG8
September 10th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Great pics - you guys got the upgraded tour of Boone. Glad to see that you made it up to Howard's Knob and got to check out the NC High Country from a great vantage point. I know they're just hills by Montana standards, but it's a pretty special place for most of us App folks. xbowx

ASUMountaineer
September 10th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Great pics - you guys got the upgraded tour of Boone. Glad to see that you made it up to Howard's Knob and got to check out the NC High Country from a great vantage point. I know they're just hills by Montana standards, but it's a pretty special place for most of us App folks. xbowx

I'm thinking they may have left thinking our so-called "mountains" are quite grand! xnodx

Grizo406
September 10th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I'm thinking they may have left thinking our so-called "mountains" are quite grand! xnodx

They certainly are!xthumbsupx

Travelinneer
September 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Looks like a solid group...I'm in between Atlanta weekends...otherwise, I'da been tempted to come crash your party!

I'm giving serious thought to checking out App vs. Chatty in a couple of weeks...so maybe I can find a buncha Appsters near Finley to tailgate with...

Should you make it to the Finley Stadium, I will be with the group in the warehouse across the stadium known as the Moc Aholics......far left back corner. Will be wearing an App Tee shirt with with white hair.

Most amazed with the Montana crowd at Kid Brewer. I'm planning my first trip to Montana with one of my son-in-laws to keep an eye on me. Hats off to your fans........you along with McNeese have some of the best crowds to sit in our stadium. Much different than the rest of the SoConCrowd.

AshevilleApp2
September 11th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Good work Alpha! Had a great time over the weekend. We need to try it again next year. xnodx

asu3peat
September 11th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Glad you fellas got to come enjoy some of our shine! Watched the replay last night and you guys have a lot to look forward to with your team in the future.

PhillyApp1
September 11th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Great Job AlphaGriz!!!
I hope you now understand why we LOVE our little piece of God's country.
It was great meeting you at the A-Hole (Short Bus). I was the guy with the Philly IGGLES hat, that gave you some Iced tea with Vodka to try to sober you up.lol
The Shine on the mountain seemed to have you smiling.
I can't wait to go back to Montana next year.

boonedocks
September 11th, 2012, 09:19 AM
As a Yosef Club member, I am jealous that you guys got the Grand Tour of KBS and I've never stepped foot inside the new athletic center, except the lobby.

GreatAppSt
September 11th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Good work Alpha! Had a great time over the weekend. We need to try it again next year. xnodx

"AshevilleApp2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Hey man clear out your F'n PM box. xsmiley_wix

asumike83
September 11th, 2012, 10:15 AM

I will be there! We'll get a roll call thread going when game week rolls around, come grab a beer if you make it. Should be no shortage of App fans to tailgate with over at KBS West.

AshevilleApp2
September 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
"AshevilleApp2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Hey man clear out your F'n PM box. xsmiley_wix

Oops. Done.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 11th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Great Job AlphaGriz!!!
I hope you now understand why we LOVE our little piece of God's country.
It was great meeting you at the A-Hole (Short Bus). I was the guy with the Philly IGGLES hat, that gave you some Iced tea with Vodka to try to sober you up.lol
The Shine on the mountain seemed to have you smiling.
I can't wait to go back to Montana next year.

I remember that part of the day...................nice to meet you as well....still cant come up with a better word than awesome for the people and the way we were treated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Apphole
September 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM
http://www.hcpress.com/wp-content/gallery/asu_game/dsc_3186.jpg

Here's a picture of some not so good looking fellas I found on the Watauga Democrat 13th man pic library. Good photos if you want to look at the whole album.

http://www.hcpress.com/sports/photos-the-12th-man-on-the-field-the-fans-third-highest-attendance-in-appalachian-state-football-history.html

ursus arctos horribilis
September 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM

Here's a picture of some not so good looking fellas I found on the Watauga Democrat 13th man pic library. Good photos if you want to look at the whole album.

http://www.hcpress.com/sports/photos-the-12th-man-on-the-field-the-fans-third-highest-attendance-in-appalachian-state-football-history.htmlxlolx

We were everywhere, they had to get a pic at some point.

appvette
September 12th, 2012, 01:07 PM

http://www.hcpress.com/sports/photos-the-12th-man-on-the-field-the-fans-third-highest-attendance-in-appalachian-state-football-history.html

From what I remember, I spoke with the gentleman in the rear and far right at Paolucci's Friday night.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 12th, 2012, 01:25 PM
From what I remember, I spoke with the gentleman in the rear and far right at Paolucci's Friday night.

If you were the bartender you most certainly did. It was actually the dude on the far rights twin brother though. Thanks for the conversation and the beers.

GrizzlyBill
September 12th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Nice work AG. Appreciate the good representation made by you guys, as well as the Griz!

boonegoon
September 12th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Huh, I always thought AG was that hot girl is his avatar.

Apphole
September 12th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Huh, I always thought AG was that hot girl is his avatar.

That's what I said when I met him. I asked why do you have a head, and where the hell are your tits.

GATA
September 12th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Jerry Moore eats Worther's Originals...