PDA

View Full Version : AGS Get Together - Pictures- Greenville

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2012, 09:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvKCNqnvLI

AppAlum2003
September 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Always do 190 Hurricanes at Fat Tuesdays in Vegas - you've got to get the extra shot and then... well, good luck.

AppAlum2003
September 7th, 2012, 09:27 AM
BTW... who is who?

Mountaineer
September 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
BTW... who is who?

I can pick out Coulson, Grizo, Ursus and Appaholic and I think OL FU. Possibly G8 as well. Is that G8's wife? Hubba hubba. ;) Who was the other App fan there with the glasses?

ASUG8
September 7th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I can pick out Coulson, Grizo, Ursus and Appaholic and I think OL FU. Possibly G8 as well. Is that G8's wife? Hubba hubba. ;) Who was the other App fan there with the glasses?

I was in a few pics, and yes the wife was there. Like most of us married folks, I married out of my weight class.
The guy in the glasses is either Mr. C or AshevilleApp2.

Apphole
September 7th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Woah, you old fellas stole a no parking sign? Can't wait for tonight!

Mountaineer
September 7th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I was in a few pics, and yes the wife was there. Like most of us married folks, I married out of my weight class.
The guy in the glasses is either Mr. C or AshevilleApp2.

xthumbsupx

Looks like a fun time had by all. Hope we can keep the party going tonight.

It must be AshevilleApp2 then because I can pick out Mr. C. I actually met him for a few minutes back in 2006 or 07, I think, welcoming the team back from a championship.

ASUG8
September 7th, 2012, 12:28 PM
xthumbsupx

Looks like a fun time had by all. Hope we can keep the party going tonight.

It must be AshevilleApp2 then because I can pick out Mr. C. I actually met him for a few minutes back in 2006 or 07, I think, welcoming the team back from a championship.

If you've seen Kevin Costner, you've seen AshevilleApp2. Maybe it's just me, but I think they were separated at birth.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2012, 12:36 PM
.....and he doesnt believe in the DH either...coincidence?

I think not.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2