PDA

View Full Version : DB looking to transfer to JSU

Cocky
July 20th, 2006, 05:13 PM
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/15084969.htm

Cocky
July 20th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Local TV is reporting he is transferring to JSU.

Mr. C
July 20th, 2006, 10:24 PM
No doubt that this kid is quite an athlete and potentially a great player, but does Jax State really want a player with this type of baggage?

July 20th, 2006, 10:40 PM
... does Jax State really want a player with this type of baggage?GAWD!!!!!
...the university announced Pitts had requested and received his release. This follows a June 24 arrest in Tuskegee, Ala., for driving under the influence.He also was cited as "violating undisclosed team rules" and "left the team to pursue a rap singing career."

Cocky
July 21st, 2006, 06:58 AM
GAWD!!!!!He also was cited as "violating undisclosed team rules" and "left the team to pursue a rap singing career."

The rap career lasted one week.

Cocky
July 21st, 2006, 06:59 AM
No doubt that this kid is quite an athlete and potentially a great player, but does Jax State really want a player with this type of baggage?

I promise you, he wouldn't be the only one that drinks on the team.

SU Jag
July 21st, 2006, 05:41 PM

What baggage?

Cocky
July 21st, 2006, 05:49 PM
What baggage?

DUI

SU Jag
July 21st, 2006, 05:53 PM
I hate to be the one to bring everyone into reality but I'll do it. Drunk driving is a MAJOR problem in our country. Thousands of people have been killed by drunk drivers but, it is also a common trend on college campuses all over the nation! tHAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT BUT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Cocky
July 21st, 2006, 10:27 PM
I hate to be the one to bring everyone into reality but I'll do it. Drunk driving is a MAJOR problem in our country. Thousands of people have been killed by drunk drivers but, it is also a common trend on college campuses all over the nation! tHAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT BUT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, if he is a bad apple there are a lot of bad apples. If Pitts comes to JSU it will be with a degree. He can't be that bad of a person if he can finish college in 4 years while playing football.

golionsgo
July 21st, 2006, 11:39 PM
He can't be that bad of a person if he can finish college in 4 years while playing football.

You can't be serious!xlolx He went to Auburn for cryin' out loud. A cockroach could get a degree from there in 4 yrs if it could play football.

Cocky
July 22nd, 2006, 07:28 AM
You can't be serious!xlolx He went to Auburn for cryin' out loud. A cockroach could get a degree from there in 4 yrs if it could play football.

But, it's easy for everyone. Athletes and non-athletes get the same easy class. I should know, I had to go to Auburn to pass English. If you have every read many of my posts you can tell my English sucks.