PDA

View Full Version : App St Pics from Greenville

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1rO8tN8VI

Mountaineer
September 6th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Looks like a bunch of old homos roaming around. Seriously reconsidering my visit to Murphys tomorrow night. xblehx

Kidding, great pictures - so you guys really just walked into the stadiums and were given a tour? Pretty awesome. Hate Furman but the FU caps and shirts are sweet. Appears you dudes are having a great time so far. Hope the visit in Boone is just as good. xthumbsupx

P.S.
Grizo's a stud. xlovex

PaladinFan
September 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Great stuff. Hope you enjoyed your time in Greenville at an old Furman U.

T-Dog
September 6th, 2012, 07:11 PM
So you're visiting the scenes of our losses last season? Got half of them so far. Boone will make three and if you go to Blacksburg, then that's just mean.

GreatAppSt
September 6th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Press play on ALPHAS vid and turn the volume down, then start this with it's volume turned up.xthumbsupx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

cbarrier90
September 6th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I've visited all the locations where GSU lost in 1989...

theasushow
September 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Thought that was gonna be pics from last weekend...fail.

Apphole
September 6th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Did y'all find a hook up for a KBS tour?

AppAlum2003
September 6th, 2012, 09:09 PM
All right, who the hell drinks Corona Light? Is that even allowed in Montana?

feb18blacksunday
September 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM
hope you guys have a hellva good time in Boone this weekend. Murphs tomorrow nite!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Just rolled into my hotel.......ALL of the people I am with went to bed hours ago.......even the HOFer Grizo I tucked his 60 year old *** in several hours ago........smacked the Waffle house on the way back from the City Tavern....................190 Tiger by the tail is not for the soft...............................Met Mr C, OLFU and ASUG8 and his wife tonight simply AWESOME people...........even had an Appaholic sighting and as always it was great seeing these guys again.

dungeonjoe
September 7th, 2012, 06:29 AM
great pictures! I see you met Gordon at Wofford. Gordo is an institution! You also got pictures of places I haven't seen. I hope yall had fun!! ...and still are!

MarkCCU
September 7th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Welcome to SC. I hope we didn't work up a #6 on ya. Looking forward to Murphys tonight. I'm easy to spot, i'm 6'3", black with dreadlocks wearing a teal CCU shirt.

813Jag
September 7th, 2012, 07:13 AM
I hope Grizo has some new Jordans for this trip xthumbsupx

813Jag
September 7th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Welcome to SC. I hope we didn't work up a #6 on ya. Looking forward to Murphys tonight. I'm easy to spot, i'm 6'3", black with dreadlocks wearing a teal CCU shirt.
in other words you're Alpha's twin?

MarkCCU
September 7th, 2012, 07:17 AM
in other words you're Alpha's twin?

Yes, in an Arnold S/Danny Devito sort of way. Be by your phone tonight pal. xthumbsupx

Reign of Terrier
September 7th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I love how those purple bastards can't spell coastal right at 5:49 ;)

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I hope Grizo has some new Jordans for this trip xthumbsupx

A whole bag of them...........

813Jag
September 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Yes, in an Arnold S/Danny Devito sort of way. Be by your phone tonight pal. xthumbsupx
will do xthumbsupx

813Jag
September 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM
A whole bag of them...........
xlolx

ASUMountaineer
September 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM

I think you meant to describe yourself, not your interracial "man-friend."

Grizo406
March 13th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Because I'm an old, sentimental type of person, I thought this thread should get a bump!

I just lost a heated bidding war on eBay for a pair of Air Jordan Black Cement 3's. The same ones I'm wearing in this vid by ALPHA. This particular pair of AJ's are my favorite, and I'm looking for a backup pair. Too bad for me that I didn't win on eBay tonight, but I'll get another pair soon!

Anyhoo, ALPHA's vid deserves another look that captures a VERY FUN trip! This amazing time happened right before Ursus turned into a bad person...xcoffeex

cbarrier90
March 14th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Because I'm an old, sentimental type of person, I thought this thread should get a bump!

I just lost a heated bidding war on eBay for a pair of Air Jordan Black Cement 3's. The same ones I'm wearing in this vid by ALPHA. This particular pair of AJ's are my favorite, and I'm looking for a backup pair. Too bad for me that I didn't win on eBay tonight, but I'll get another pair soon!

Anyhoo, ALPHA's vid deserves another look that captures a VERY FUN trip! This amazing time happened right before Ursus turned into a bad person...xcoffeex

I don't know if it was posted anywhere or if you can still find it on Montana's athletic site archives, but UM had a great montage about the week of practice leading up to the trip to Boone, the arrival and preparation, and the game itself. Fantastic production.

http://gogriz.com/allaccess/?media=334410 Don't know if this is the direct link, but if you search through the videos back to around September 2012 you can find it.

PhillyApp1
March 14th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I don't know if it was posted anywhere or if you can still find it on Montana's athletic site archives, but UM had a great montage about the week of practice leading up to the trip to Boone, the arrival and preparation, and the game itself. Fantastic production.

http://gogriz.com/allaccess/?media=334410 Don't know if this is the direct link, but if you search through the videos back to around September 2012 you can find it.

WOW...Thank you that was a great video......The Grizz are GREAT..just like APP State !!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 14th, 2013, 06:28 PM

I think I saw that before but just noticed our whole group was in the video this time.

Grizo406
March 14th, 2013, 09:01 PM
I think I saw that before but just noticed our whole group was in the video this time.

Same here.

We were on our way to Howard's Knob right when the Griz player's bus was pulling into Kidd Brewer.

Nice to see that I'm clearly visible in that video, huh!??!xnodxxnodxxnodx

You're welcome.

The Moody1
March 15th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Great slideshow, and I hope you guys liked Tommy's Ham House. I eat there at least once a week.xnodx

Grizo406
March 15th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Great slideshow, and I hope you guys liked Tommy's Ham House. I eat there at least once a week.xnodx

Tommy treated us like we were part of his family!

He gave us all a free sample of all his puddin', and red eye gravy.

Tommy and his staff made Greenville very proud! They were TERRIFIC hosts!!xnodxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx