PDA

View Full Version : Murray State vs Central Arkansas

OSRacer
September 6th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Any predictions for this game? UCA is a top 25 team while MSU is just outside of the top 25. We got hammered by FSU last week while they played Ole Miss very tough. I think we get them but looking forward to a good game. MSU 31-UCA 28

Bearkat-Backer
September 6th, 2012, 01:10 PM
UCA: 38
MSU: 27

Coach Conque will make sure the Bears aren't looking past anybody.

eiu1999
September 7th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I'd like to see MSU win it, but I don't see it. Of course that means nothing.

BEAR
September 7th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I'm willing to bet that the Bears will win this one. Not that the Racers can't, just that the Bears are good enough to win it. If they don't, the season is over and the stands will be empty vs Sam Houston long before halftime....heck, they were empty in 2008 when UCA took the conference..kinda...LOL Deer season is just around the corner and the deer population is massive...therefore a win here and an upset vs. Sam just might get a few fans out to the remaining games....um....nevermind...win or lose those deer come first. That or the pigs are playing bama in fayetteville. Hey Kats fans, chalk it up. Two things going against us BEFORE we play you..then add on the fact that its you....and we could lose against Murray State....it's going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG year.

Bears 35
Horses 21