PDA

View Full Version : Moc's QB Robinson leaves team

asu3peat
September 4th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Does he transfer to a FCS school?

eaglesrback
September 4th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Boy, after seeing him come in last year in the Boro, this is great news to me!

dgtw
September 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Likely makes my Saturday night a better experience.

Mountaineer
September 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga sophomore quarterback Terrell Robinson quit the football team today, coach Russ Huesman said after practice.

The former South Pittsburg High School star and 2011 Southern Conference co-freshman of the year started last Saturday's season-opening loss at South Florida, but split playing time with redshirt freshman Jacob Huesman, the coach's son.

"Terrell has quit the team. No discipline issues whatsoever, no problems — he just decided that this was not for him,” Russ Huesman said.

Robinson quits Mocs (http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/sep/04/robinson-quits-mocs/?breakingnews)

Yeah, no problems. xlolx

DSUrocks07
September 4th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah, no problems. xlolx

We could use a QB with a few years of eligibility left. Same division means he would have to sit out a year right?

CID1990
September 4th, 2012, 06:15 PM
He saw the writing on the wall.

DJKyR0
September 4th, 2012, 06:18 PM
It's like when SMU got the death penalty - all of a sudden it's an NFL-like explosion of almost free-agency. ROBINSON WATCH: DAY ONE.

GreatAppSt
September 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Yeah, no problems. xlolx

you said it. Didn't Eloan have a nepotism situation with the coaches son befor they had Scott "The Situation" Riddle. Not a good sign for Chatski.

cbarrier90
September 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I really like this move for Coach Huesman. Obviously he saw the success Dan Hawkins had at Colorado coaching his son Cody...

T-Dog
September 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM
He's a talented player so hopefully he'll go somewhere he can live up to his potential.

Out defensive coordinator is gonna love this news. Huesman's kid is a pocket passer.

CID1990
September 4th, 2012, 06:54 PM
I hope he goes to Furman.

HappyHippie
September 4th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Quitter

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 07:22 PM
He started the last game and was going to continue to play. They said they were going to go with the hot hand and have done nothing to show otherwise. The fact is that huesman,outplayed him in the spring fall and in the game saturday.

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM
He's a talented player so hopefully he'll go somewhere he can live up to his potential.

Out defensive coordinator is gonna love this news. Huesman's kid is a pocket passer.

He was runner up in the 100m dash in high.school and is a member of the mocs 4x100 team. He had scholarship offers from georgia tech and the air force. Hardly a pocket passer. Pay attention.

Saint3333
September 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
He started the last game and was going to continue to play. They said they were going to go with the hot hand and have done nothing to show otherwise. The fact is that huesman,outplayed him in the spring fall and in the game saturday.

This is too funny. Aren't you the guy that was so pissed Robinson wasn't preseason first team SoCon. If you had this information (or fact as you call it) why didn't you bring that up just two weeks ago. I'll just file this comment with your other posts under "B" for well you know.

mountaineer in Cane Land
September 4th, 2012, 07:55 PM
feel alittle bad for Chatt, every team has 2 or 3 players that they can't afford to lose, Robinson is one of those players, if there is maybe a silver lining, he wasn't kicked off the team, maybe he wiil go home, think about it, and come back. If not, things just go alot more difficult for Chatt to make the playoffs. Seems that for the last 2 or 3 years coach for Chatt has had alot of problems inside his locker room, wonder whats going on?

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM
This is too funny. Aren't you the guy that was so pissed Robinson wasn't preseason first team SoCon. If you had this information (or fact as you call it) why didn't you bring that up just two weeks ago. I'll just file this comment with your other posts under "B" for well you know.

No i remember a bleacher report article that came out before fall camp even started. If you want to talk out of your *** go ahead. If you can want to prove me wrong you can go back and look at the stats of all the scrimmages etc. at gomocs.com. Or maybe you can just go back and read my posts and you would see that i have posted that several times. Maybe if you and your friends werent so dedicated to trolling me you might learn something.

noogamoc
September 4th, 2012, 08:05 PM
So now we have one QB, essentially.

Smitty
September 4th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Don't care what Chattown says, losing a experienced QB hurts

Saint3333
September 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I did read your posts that is why I referenced them. At first I thought your posts were just to get a rise out of others, but I've come to realize you actually believe the stuff you post.

Trolling? Son I've been here since the inception of the board. I've seen posters like you come and go. Come October I expect you'll disappear again.

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Its only a big loss because we dont have anyone to run this offense if Jacob Huesman gets hurt. If he stays healthy we can just go with one guy and not have to worry about playing someone because they did a good job last year.

Apphole
September 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Nepotism drives off the star player. No big deal right chattown?

Reign of Terrier
September 4th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Chattanooga seems a bit unintimidating now.

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Once again. There was a bleacher report article some time in june or july that said your QB was the best in the Southern conference. Yes i still believe robinson is better than him. That must be what you are referring to. At that time I still expected robinson to be the main guy. But huesman has outplayed him every step of the way. I have said that on here multiple times. The fact that you ignored it is your problem.

noogamoc
September 4th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Nepotism drives off the star player. No big deal right chattown?

It's a big deal and Moc fans will anxiously await the real story.

eagle07
September 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM
http://ak8.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/761308/preview/stock-footage-father-encouraging-confidence-in-his-young-son-while-learning-american-football.jpg
"ONE DAY SON, YOU'LL EMBARASS ME AT UT CHATTANOOGA"

SpiritCymbal
September 4th, 2012, 08:56 PM
The fact is that huesman,outplayed him in the spring fall and in the game saturday.

Funny how most other UTC fans seem to think the opposite.

QUICK! SAVE FACE! SAVE FACE!!!

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Its not an opinion. It has been statistocally documented and robinson said as much about the game saturday on sunday. Alot of people including myself expected robinson to win the job based on last year. The fact of the matter is that huesman always was the better qb prospect. He is faster and more accurate then robinson. How many of those incredible qbs at southern spurned georgia tech to rum your offense. Huesman did. Chew on that before you start crying daddy ball and beating your chest because you won't have to see the guy that shredded you last year. It can always get worse for you this year.

CID1990
September 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Hey Chattown do you promise to disappear again this year when UTC melts down again?

Wonder how many other players might be a little miffed at this whole situation? Maybe a little mad about how things are playing out? Lack of team unity (just like lack of discipline.... 28-27) can kill.

mountaineer in Cane Land
September 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM
have you ever thought about a career in politics, becouse I gotta tell you man, you can put a hell of a spin on a topic. For about a year and a half, we have listen to you tell us how great Robinson is, and how he is one of the best qbs in the SC, and to be honest, I agreed with you, this kids talent made him one of the best players in the SC, all he needed was experience, I wasn't looking forward to App facing him his junior/senior years. Now, your trying to convince us that losing this kid isn't that big of a deal, and you have a better qb waiting. Sorry, just ain't buying, this kid was a special talent, now your down to what 3 qbs,? Not saying you can't have a successful season, but there is no other way to put it, your team just got much weaker, and things got alot more tougher.

Silenoz
September 4th, 2012, 09:35 PM
17 carries for 1 yard? Please tell me that's an error on ESPN's part

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322450058

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah chattanooga runs a spread offense in which their are designed qb runs and passes. Chattanoogas was dominated up front so their were positive runs negative runs and sacks. All factor into a qbs rushing stats. welcome to the sport of football genius.

asumike83
September 4th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Huesman could end up being great, who knows. However, Robinson was the week one starter so Huesman obviously did not outplay him enough to earn the job outright. From the coach saying "he just decided that this was not for him", it sounds like Robinson wanted to be the guy and not split playing time. If the staff did not feel comfortable starting Huesman on Saturday, it has to be concerning to see them forced to start him now due to Robinson departing. Not saying it couldn't work out for them but it is not ideal.

He will be thrown into the fire and we'll just have to see how he responds. I will be very interested to see how the game with Jacksonville State turns out.

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM
He came in the 2nd series. what difference could it possibly make who started the game when they rotated series the whole first half. They were going to go with the hot hand as of today. Im sure they want both guys but this doesnt change anything. Huesman was outplaying him anyway. Thats why he got more series last week.

GlassOnion
September 4th, 2012, 10:53 PM
17 carries for 1 yard? Please tell me that's an error on ESPN's part

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322450058

Nooo!

Remember, Huesman is the "Little Tebow!"

Little Tebow doesnt go for 1/17th a yard per carry!!!

Clerical error!!

But really, Robinson was 4 of 5 passing, and had 9 yards on 7 carries
Huesman was 9 of 13 and had 1 yard on 17 carries...

Exactly what did Huesman do to beat out Robinson? Robinson had fewer carries, more yards, and had an 80% completion rate....

Hot hand my A$$.

This looks like the kind of thing that festers and ruins a team.

asumike83
September 4th, 2012, 11:02 PM
He came in the 2nd series. what difference could it possibly make who started the game when they rotated series the whole first half. They were going to go with the hot hand as of today. Im sure they want both guys but this doesnt change anything. Huesman was outplaying him anyway. Thats why he got more series last week.

What I said was that Robinson started, so Huesman obviously did not outplay him enough to win the job outright. That is an accurate statement.

They were going with the hot hand as of today, rotated series last week but losing Robinson doesn't change anything. Got it.

GlassOnion
September 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Also, Didnt Chatty change its offense to fit Robinson? Now all they have is Huesman capable of running it.

They have an offensive line that gave up 6 sacks last saturday, and an offense that is predicated on the QB being able to run.

I dont think Huesman makes it through an entire season behind that O line, and in that offense.

And Chatty has no one capable of running that offense if he goes down. Chatty's season may get real ugly.

seantaylor
September 5th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Robinison was vastly overrated do to the GSU game. He came in and we were unprepared. He did basically nothing the rest of the season. It hurts Chatty because of depth. If Scrappy Doo gets hurt, they are dead in the water.

Milktruck74
September 5th, 2012, 04:43 AM
T.Robb is a shocker to all of us Moc Fans, but I'm trying to hold judgement until after the JSU game. Let's see how Jacob does against FCS talent.... Now is his chance to prove all the naysayers wrong. I wish nothing but the best for Silk and hope he finds what he is looking for, but one man doesn't make a team. GoMocs!!!!

chattownmocs
September 5th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Nooo!

Remember, Huesman is the "Little Tebow!"

Little Tebow doesnt go for 1/17th a yard per carry!!!

Clerical error!!

But really, Robinson was 4 of 5 passing, and had 9 yards on 7 carries
Huesman was 9 of 13 and had 1 yard on 17 carries...

Exactly what did Huesman do to beat out Robinson? Robinson had fewer carries, more yards, and had an 80% completion rate....

Hot hand my A$$.

This looks like the kind of thing that festers and ruins a team.

He didn't beat out Robinson you illiterate troll. Nothing was decided. Huesman got a few more snaps in the 2nd half of that game because the offense moved a little bit better when he was in the game. End of Story.

chattownmocs
September 5th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Also, Didnt Chatty change its offense to fit Robinson? Now all they have is Huesman capable of running it.

They have an offensive line that gave up 6 sacks last saturday, and an offense that is predicated on the QB being able to run.

I dont think Huesman makes it through an entire season behind that O line, and in that offense.

And Chatty has no one capable of running that offense if he goes down. Chatty's season may get real ugly.

No, they changed their offense to fit their current personnel as well as what they are going to be able to recruit in the future.

ASUMountaineer
September 5th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Once again. There was a bleacher report article some time in june or july that said your QB was the best in the Southern conference. Yes i still believe robinson is better than him. That must be what you are referring to. At that time I still expected robinson to be the main guy. But huesman has outplayed him every step of the way. I have said that on here multiple times. The fact that you ignored it is your problem.

If Huesman completely outplayed Robinson in spring ball, what was the purpose of splitting time and "going with the hot hand." You make it sound as if there was no question that Huesman was the undisputed best QB. If so, why was he splitting time? Shouldn't you go with your best player?

GlassOnion
September 5th, 2012, 08:09 AM

Chattanooga must have the dumbest coach in America, having one guy outplay another all summer, and gameday, and still not name that guy starter.

Or neither QB can get it done.

Eagle22
September 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Though I've been closely watching the I-AA/FCS level of football for nearly thirty years, I can't immediately recall any situation where a QB who was coached by his father, did quite well. There might be some exceptions ... but this will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

When Paul Hamilton played Kyle at Elon, it was pretty apparent that Kyle was not a D1 (or at least SoCon) caliber player. The jury is out on Huesman's son only due to the fact he hasn't played much yet. At least when it last happened to UTC (Sloan Allison), the kid was versatile enough to help out in other positions ... this play puts all the eggs in one basket for the younger Huesman.

This past weekend when Georgia Southern played Jacksonville, the Dolphin's head coach (Kerwin Bell) had his son under center for much of the game. Now perhaps he is their best QB, but that kid reminded me a lot of Kyle Hamilton ... playing out of his league.

Just a hard situation to deal with when your kid is playing for you.

SpeedkingATL
September 5th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Losing a player like Robinson will hurt Chatty. Maybe the kid will reconsider after he's had a chance to sleep on it. The "coaches son" situation is not ideal. Many of the issues App had on offense the last 2 years MIGHT have been caused by a "coaches son" issue (coach not player situation).

GlassOnion
September 5th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Losing a player like Robinson will hurt Chatty. Maybe the kid will reconsider after he's had a chance to sleep on it. The "coaches son" situation is not ideal. Many of the issues App had on offense the last 2 years MIGHT have been caused by a "coaches son" issue (coach not player situation).

Somehow I dont see that happening. Robinson has now created a disturbance for the program, and would likely be suspended/punished if he returned. I dont see him swallowing his pride like that. He's also given Big Huesman justification to start little Huesman.

I think he transfers.

asucrutch23
September 5th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Though I've been closely watching the I-AA/FCS level of football for nearly thirty years, I can't immediately recall any situation where a QB who was coached by his father, did quite well. There might be some exceptions ... but this will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

When Paul Hamilton played Kyle at Elon, it was pretty apparent that Kyle was not a D1 (or at least SoCon) caliber player. The jury is out on Huesman's son only due to the fact he hasn't played much yet. At least when it last happened to UTC (Sloan Allison), the kid was versatile enough to help out in other positions ... this play puts all the eggs in one basket for the younger Huesman.

This past weekend when Georgia Southern played Jacksonville, the Dolphin's head coach (Kerwin Bell) had his son under center for much of the game. Now perhaps he is their best QB, but that kid reminded me a lot of Kyle Hamilton ... playing out of his league.

Just a hard situation to deal with when your kid is playing for you.

I agree with you that it is a hard situation, and this isn't exactly the same as the head coach's son playing QB, but Furman had a pretty good one in Jordan Sorrells a few years ago playing under his father at offensive coordinator.

GlassOnion
September 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I played on a team coached by my dad once. I ran so many laps that year, and rode the pine 50% more than any previous season.

I think thats the only way to hold a team together when the coaches son is playing, is if the coach demands more from his son than the rest. Human nature is flawed, and you must account for it.

Apphole
September 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM

ElonFirefighter
September 5th, 2012, 09:53 AM
you said it. Didn't Elon have a nepotism situation with the coaches son befor they had Scott Riddle. Not a good sign for Chatski.

Correct. Hamilton played his son for 2 dismal years. When he was fired his son barely survived at a D2 school. Wes Pope should have been our QB those 2 years and was a decent one as seen the few time kye was hurt.

mountaineer in Cane Land
September 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM
really hurts them in terms of depth, but I dom't know if it matters who the qb is, if they don't get improvemnt in their OL. I think it was the one unit that kept them out of the playoffs the last 2 years, and they aren't off to a good start giving up 6 sacks the first game (granted it was against SF).

PhillyApp1
September 5th, 2012, 11:19 AM
What I think is intersting is the coach didn't seem upset...I think Robinson saw the writing on the wall...I feel for the kid, Catt screwed/used him and now he has to sit out a year...How will Chatt get a QB to come in the next 3 years? No win for any QB competing against HOME Cooking

In business I NEVER compete against THE HOUSE/Company person, they will always win....
This family football business is really stupid...The Stoups in OK ...the Beamers in VT....how many more??

chattownmocs
September 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Again Huesman had offers from airforce and georgia tech. He came here because of his daddy. His daddy didnt bring him here because he was his son. He has outplayed Robinson but robinson has shown what he can do in the southern conference. Both qbs were playing and were going to continue to play. Robinsons quitting is a surprise and came out of nowhere because nothing has really changed.

GlassOnion
September 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Alot of times the best thing for the son is to leave and go into the world to prove himself outside the protection of his dad. Huesman's basically got a chaperone for 4 more years. When the son has got a chance to go forth on his own, and you put him in a position to disappoint his father by recruiting him, big mess waiting to happen if you ask me.

fc97
September 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM
This has happened at elon and marshall that I know of.

at marshall it pissed off fans, at elon it got the coach fired when two better players were benched. overall it doesnt matter where the kid got offers only his performance on the field.

if it works well, the coach is the hero. if its a disaster, then it could ruin both of their times at utc. i hope it goes better for you guys than it did for us.

GATA_OneMoreTime
September 5th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Offers are nice and all, but how many times have kids gotten offers from bigger name schools only to be placed on scout teams and never see the field then transfer to smaller schools (FCS and below) in order to actually make an impact. Quit talking about how he got offers to FBS schools. It's completely irrelevant.

boonedocks
September 5th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Offers are nice and all, but how many times have kids gotten offers from bigger name schools only to be placed on scout teams and never see the field then transfer to smaller schools (FCS and below) in order to actually make an impact. Quit talking about how he got offers to FBS schools. It's completely irrelevant.

According to Rivals, he had 2 offers, one from Chattanooga and one from Air Force. So it's not like he spurned the SEC to play for daddy.

SpiritCymbal
September 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM
According to Rivals, he had 2 offers, one from Chattanooga and one from Air Force. So it's not like he spurned the SEC to play for daddy.

Don't tell Mocs that. You must delete.

Silenoz
September 5th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah chattanooga runs a spread offense in which their are designed qb runs and passes. Chattanoogas was dominated up front so their were positive runs negative runs and sacks. All factor into a qbs rushing stats. welcome to the sport of football genius.

xlolx

Clearly I was making fun of your Messiah's performance. Genius.

Have you disappeared for the season yet? I look forward to that

dgtw
September 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM
If I was a college coach, I would not have my son on my team. It just causes too many problems and is a no win situation.

walliver
September 5th, 2012, 05:17 PM
If I was a college coach, I would not have my son on my team. It just causes too many problems and is a no win situation.

I agree. If I were a coach with a football-playing son with good potential, I would call my coaching friends and try to get him a spot in another conference - it is best for everyone involved.

CID1990
September 5th, 2012, 06:43 PM

Yes but if you were Huesman that would mean you are the greatest coach in the world, and the rules don't apply.

Stay tuned for UTCs first undefeated season... it was just a cunning plan to fool us all into thinking that UTC didn't have the next little Tebow waiting in the wings.

wmmii
September 5th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Again Huesman had offers from airforce and georgia tech. He came here because of his daddy. His daddy didnt bring him here because he was his son. He has outplayed Robinson but robinson has shown what he can do in the southern conference. Both qbs were playing and were going to continue to play. Robinsons quitting is a surprise and came out of nowhere because nothing has really changed.

Tough to loss the 2011 Southern Conference co-freshman of the year even if the coach's son had good offers elsewhere and played well in practice. Seems that his past performance should have given him a little more loyality from the coach. The results will show if the Mocs will regret this..........

oldsouthernman
September 5th, 2012, 09:37 PM
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/19467374/mocs-move-forward-but-leave-door-open-for-robinson

chattownmocs
September 6th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Coach Huesman quotes yesterday:

"Nobody wanted [Robinson] to leave. Nobody. ... It was his decision and any rumors, speculation that there's anything other than that is completely, completely false. Terrell has been a great kid for this program."

"Did [Jacob] have Terrell beat out? No, and Terrell knew that,"

"They both had good camps, they both deserved to play and Terrell didn't want it that way, I guess,"

"Sometimes people make decisions, in my opinion it's not the best decision, but they make decisions [based on] what they feel is best for them and their families, And I respect that, so we move on from here."

Huesman said if Robinson asks to return and the team agrees to welcome him back, he can return.

If he doesn't return and wants to transfer to another school, he will need a release from UTC. Huesman said no decision has been made regarding Robinson's release.

Asked if Jacob was ready to be the starter and leader of the offense, Huesman quickly answered yes.

"We wouldn't have put him in the game [last] Saturday if we didn't think he was ready to play," he said. "Now, how he plays, I'm not sure. He's ready — he's physically ready to play, he's mentally ready to play."

wmmii
September 6th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Look at the game play by play and you can see that Terrell never got any consistent playing time to gain any rythem. Do not blame the kid for quitting, another program will get a top athelete........

oldsouthernman
September 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM
TR is back on the team.

chattownmocs
September 6th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Look at the game play by play and you can see that Terrell never got any consistent playing time to gain any rythem. Do not blame the kid for quitting, another program will get a top athelete........

That is a lie. They got the same opportunity rotating the entire 1st half. The 2nd half Huesman got more because he moved the offense better. Terrell said as much after the game.

BrianFellows
September 6th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Since he leff Tennessee, maybe somebody can get that SEC talent now. I heard JSU needs a new SEC transfer to replace the one that was smokin dat weed.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/michellemungo_2007/hebetternotbite.jpg

Milktruck74
September 6th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Whole story will be in tomorrows Chattanooga Times Free Press. I'm glad he is back, and it sounds like the team is rallying together. These things tend to drive a wedge or rally the troops, depending on the leadership. It sounds like Silk got some good advice from those around him and humbled himself for the sake of his team mates. HE didn't want to let them down....Thats BIG decision for a young man. I'm glad he is a Moc!

wmmii
September 6th, 2012, 08:53 PM
That is a lie. They got the same opportunity rotating the entire 1st half. The 2nd half Huesman got more because he moved the offense better. Terrell said as much after the game.

Never claimed that Huesman had enough playing time in the first half to get rythem either, glad he is back on the team for your all!

asumike83
September 7th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Change of Heart: Robinson returns to Mocs (http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/19474398/terrell-robinson-returns-to-utc-mocs)

AppAlum2003
September 7th, 2012, 07:45 AM
I don't know, of course, what went on in the background, but it sounds to me like TR is still fairly immature. He took his ball and went home. Then, the coaches and players agreed that they would be nice to him so he brought his ball back and wants to play again.

Again, I could be totally off here, but that's the perception right now.

chattownmocs
September 7th, 2012, 08:26 AM
it's amazing how interested everyone is when something goes wrong but when it gets fixed the silence is deafening.

AppAlum2003
September 7th, 2012, 08:34 AM
it's amazing how interested everyone is when something goes wrong but when it gets fixed the silence is deafening.

Why do you think the news does nothing but talk about crime, bad weather and politics?

SpeedkingATL
September 7th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Good for UTC that he's back. Still have the 2 QB situation with coache's son to deal with so nothing really changed.

ASUMountaineer
September 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM

It's amazing how you're the complete opposite. Looking forward to your mid-season departure once again this season. xthumbsupx