PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: The FCS Wedge (AGS Radio Show)

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Starts in just over an hour and a half @ 7 pm EDT.

It will be that way every Tuesday night...probably...during the season.

Here's the link to the player.

The FCS Wedge (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2012/09/04/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom)

bjtheflamesfan
September 4th, 2012, 05:50 PM
If you guys need an open for the show I certainly can put one together for you.

FootballCEO
September 4th, 2012, 05:50 PM
We have the Chat Lines open guys! Don't forget to drop us a line!

bjtheflamesfan
September 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Glad to be part of the show this season FootballCEO

FootballCEO
September 4th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Glad to be part of the show this season FootballCEO

Same here Cap'n!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Cool, sounded like some fragments in the open a little but very minimal.

bj up right now.

TheRevSFA
September 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Hooray I didn't sound like a phone sex operator

FootballCEO
September 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Hooray I didn't sound like a phone sex operator

LMAO!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
This is gonna have to be my comment section. I can't do it on BTR as I probably have that screwed up somehow.

Here's Emory & Kevin.

bjtheflamesfan
September 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Did pretty well. I had to re-do my report twice because it ran a bit long the first time and the second time had quite a few hitches in it

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Man, I do love listening to an FCS driven show. This is the fun part.

TheRevSFA
September 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM
LMAO!

Lamar. The toughest team in FCS. I spat out my drink when you said that

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Yeah, I could almost feel the wink and the nod from here on that one.

813Jag
September 5th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Missed the show yesterday :o Just listened to it another good show xthumbsupx

ElonFirefighter
September 5th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Real good show this week. Thanks citdog for not giving it to us too hard in your recap

813Jag
September 5th, 2012, 11:28 AM
I lol'd at that Lamar played lights out in the second half xlolx

Mountaineer
September 11th, 2012, 06:36 PM
citdog sounds like a Yankee.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM
citdog sounds like a Yankee.xlolx

What up Mounty! Good time with you down in Boone. Call in and tell them how cool I am.xthumbsupx

Mountaineer
September 11th, 2012, 07:06 PM
xlolx

What up Mounty! Good time with you down in Boone. Call in and tell them how cool I am.xthumbsupx

No one wants to hear my uneducated opinion. :D I may call in sometime though. I heard your call - proof positive of your coolness (and betterness too). I missed the first thirty of the show, but liked what I heard the second half. Nice job gentlemen. xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
September 11th, 2012, 07:19 PM
No one wants to hear my uneducated opinion. :D I may call in sometime though. I heard your call - proof positive of your coolness (and betterness too). I missed the first thirty of the show, but liked what I heard the second half. Nice job gentlemen. xthumbsupx

Thanks man. The first 30 is the individual conference rundowns submitted by members from the site and a little porduction and so forth and they you must have caught it right as the live section was starting..

Doesn't have to have callers but it would be cool to see some FCS fans make a call and chime in with their perspective every now and again. It's only the third show so maybe it'll get some of that going in a few shows.

Thanks for giving it a listen, it's nice to see the work is worth it for others as well but I think it's cool to have an exclusively FCS show to listen to each week and I'd probably do it just so I had it to listen to.xlolx

TheRevSFA
September 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM
I'll call in at some point

ursus arctos horribilis
September 18th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I'll call in at some point

Here's the number when you do...someday.

GUEST CALL-IN
(646) 478-0123

Show starts in a little under 3 hrs. now, hope y'all can listen in tonight.

ElonFirefighter
September 18th, 2012, 03:17 PM
I might try and call in next week. I have small group at church on tuesdays, next week ill be at the beach so unless im tied up or have tied one on ill give the line a ring

ursus arctos horribilis
September 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Show starts in 15 minutes if you want to listen. Click the banner at the bottom and it will take you to the page to listen with the player.

FormerPokeCenter
September 19th, 2012, 06:14 AM
LOL, Thanks for the Shoutout Citdog! That was awesome! You guys rock! I guess I better start learning how to suck in my gut to fit in that Smedium! ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
September 25th, 2012, 05:47 PM
The show cranks up in 15 minutes if anyone is interested click the link at the bottom of the page to listen in.

If you feel like calling in.

GUEST CALL-IN
(646) 478-0123

penguinpower
September 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the shout out Citadog!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 25th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the shout out Citadog!

It would be sweet if we had a listening thread that members could post some remarks, questions on and be somewhat interactive with teh live show. Tried it a couple weeks back but didn't have a lot of input but maybe if gets more listens (live) then we can try that again. It's growing each week.

Had a great caller this week too with lots of information so that was pretty cool as well.

BEAR
September 26th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Calling for the upset of Central Arkansas...nice. xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Show starts in a little over a 1/2 hr. and the link at the bottom of the page will get you there.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2012, 07:20 PM
If you weren't listening tonight you missed some funny live radio happenings. At one point there was a bunch of background noise which you couldn't really tell what it was you know it isn't right. The story goes like this. Citdog is in a quiet house that is just moved out of, it has zero furniture except for one cabinet which Citdog leans on at one point in the show. It's unfamiliar to him and he does not realize that it is an unstable and rickety place to lean up against and he tips it over and almost tips himself over in the process.

Holy crap, I've about got tears in my eyes laughing at that scenario.xlolx

BEAR
October 10th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Hey Ursus, do you think you can get the SLC "prediction" person to quit insulting UCA's field. Yeah, it's easy to do I know but it ruins a great program having to hear it weekly. Being undefeated on that "rug" is nice but he doesn't have to point out its a rug constantly. Thanks!

ElonFirefighter
October 10th, 2012, 01:37 PM
LMAO I thought someones kids were playing with the post and pans during the show

TheRevSFA
October 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Hey Ursus, do you think you can get the SLC "prediction" person to quit insulting UCA's field. Yeah, it's easy to do I know but it ruins a great program having to hear it weekly. Being undefeated on that "rug" is nice but he doesn't have to point out its a rug constantly. Thanks!

That field is an eyesore to football Besides, YOU guys (as stated at the tailgate) are proud of being undefeated on the stripes.

However, since you asked so politely, I will refrain from insulting it..starting next week :D

ursus arctos horribilis
October 10th, 2012, 01:41 PM

You can ask TheRev to do it yourself. It is terrible, but I can see where it would get tiresome to hear. I set up the structure and those guys all do their own work within that structure.

We could always use another guy or two at the ready to do the conference recaps so if you are interested in taking over for a week and putting your own spin on things I bet Dustin wouldn't mind taking leave to let you step in if you want to. He really could have used it that last weekend when he took vox to the limit at the SFA/SHSU game.

We really need an NEC and an Ivy rep. Those conferences are just completely left off since no one stepped forward to do them.

TheRevSFA
October 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
You can ask TheRev to do it yourself. It is terrible, but I can see where it would get tiresome to hear. I set up the structure and those guys all do their own work within that structure.

We could always use another guy or two at the ready to do the conference recaps so if you are interested in taking over for a week and putting your own spin on things I bet Dustin wouldn't mind taking leave to let you step in if you want to. He really could have used it that last weekend when he took vox to the limit at the SFA/SHSU game.

We really need an NEC and an Ivy rep. Those conferences are just completely left off since no one stepped forward to do them.

Sorry Bear..I'm putting it in the script "Do not insult Estes Field, nor refer to it as the Stripes"

Yeah it took all my voice had to do what I did last week. It was shot until yesterday morning.

But hey, if you want to call in and give it a try, I will gladly take a week off (and maybe cover one of the other conferences for UAH)

bjtheflamesfan
October 10th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Sorry for being out of action for this week's show...had to cover a college hockey game on a Sunday and that took up the time I usually reserve for recording. Will be be back in action for week 8

ursus arctos horribilis
October 10th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Sorry Bear..I'm putting it in the script "Do not insult Estes Field, nor refer to it as the Stripes"

Yeah it took all my voice had to do what I did last week. It was shot until yesterday morning.

But hey, if you want to call in and give it a try, I will gladly take a week off (and maybe cover one of the other conferences for UAH)

I meant their field is terrible not you calling it out.xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Sorry for being out of action for this week's show...had to cover a college hockey game on a Sunday and that took up the time I usually reserve for recording. Will be be back in action for week 8

it's gonna happen once in a while. If we have some backups though it would be cool to have someone step in and give a different voice and take when the main guy needs to cover something in his life.

TheRevSFA
October 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I meant their field is terrible not you calling it out.xlolx

Haha.

Look, if your field causes people to turn off the game even though the game is good, there's an issue.

Great publicity, but it's terrible

BEAR
October 10th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Yeah, it's T-uuuuurible!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=i.4892818903598045&pid=1.9

But at least its not under water.... xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Gonna be starting in about 3 min. if you feel like listening in click the link at the bottom of the page. Call in if you got something to add as well.

A lot of guys have said they were gonna call in "next week" which has long since passed so stop being a pussy.xlolx

chattownmocs
October 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Hey man, I'm gonna call in next week after my Mocs throttle GSU. What time does this show start in the east?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Hey man, I'm gonna call in next week after my Mocs throttle GSU. What time does this show start in the east?

7pm amd tjere os abpit 15-20 minutes of recaps for the conferences and then it moves on to the Poll discussion and general talk. Hope ya do call in.

FWIW, I think you purposely overblow the Chatty thing but they are an extremely dangerous team and could beat about anyone if they put it together on a given day and are pretty damn good even on the days they don't get it all together.

I think that is gonna be a very interesting game against GSU.

superman7515
October 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM
7pm amd tjere os abpit 15-20 minutes of recaps for the conferences and then it moves on to the Poll discussion and general talk. Hope ya do call in.

7 pm and there is about 15-20 minutes of recaps... For those of you who don't start drinking before lunch.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2012, 02:04 PM
7 pm and there is about 15-20 minutes of recaps... For those of you who don't start drinking before lunch.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Gonna be lots of playoff talk on tonights show I'm betting. Show starts in about 1/2 hr. so click the link in the banner at the bottom to listen.

BEAR
November 13th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Awesome!

ThompsonThe
November 24th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Gonna be lots of playoff talk on tonights show I'm betting. Show starts in about 1/2 hr. so click the link in the banner at the bottom to listen.

Just wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed your shows this year so far.
Pretty dang informative and really like the style of the shows. I know it takes a lot of effort.
Everyone should listen to these shows. Especially before they post onto any board.
Would make it a requirement of all new registering.
Anyway, even though you don't mention my school enough, which everyone probably feels,
thanks again. Appreciate it.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 24th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Just wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed your shows this year so far.
Pretty dang informative and really like the style of the shows. I know it takes a lot of effort.
Everyone should listen to these shows. Especially before they post onto any board.
Would make it a requirement of all new registering.
Anyway, even though you don't mention my school enough, which everyone probably feels,
thanks again. Appreciate it.

Well, not sure if you missed the App show where I called in and talked glowingly about our trip down there but I gave some serious respect to you guys which was well deserved. It is tough cuz you want to get around to everyone of course so even Montana was pretty low on the totem pole with all that went on with so many new teams pulling to the forefront.

Thank you so much for hte word up though. It is a bunch of work and hearing from a guy like you that enjoyed it makes it worth it for sure. I'm particularly happy that you mentioned that you like the style of the show. That's what I wanted to try and make a little different than what you usually get. I wanted to try and pull some of the style of this board into that show. A lot of FCS, a little humor, and some music that relates to what is going on. There is a lot of a "wink & a nod" to the posters on this board.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 27th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Tonight's/this week's show starts at 7p EDT so check in at this link if you feel like listening.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2012/11/28/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
This week's show starts in about 20 min. if you are interested.

Click here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2012/12/05/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2012, 10:38 PM
17322.....YEOW!.....GREAT ONE....KEB' MA'/EMORY HUNT....ANYONE...MISSIN'...DUH AGS SHOWS DIS SEASON........R ...LOSIN' OUT.......GIVE UP DUH "DRINK DUH BAFF WA-WA" PICS...FO' 60....ON DUH MICKEY..EVERAH TWOS-DAY....AH'M PUMPED FO' WOFFY...TA TRASH FARGO...DOUGH...DUH BIZON...CAN FOLLAH DUH ROCK...SHELL GAME....TRIPLE O PROBS PRESENT....GREAT INTERVIEW...WHIFF DUH VOICE O' WOFFORD...WANNAH ADD....MAH xtwocentsx...OPTION SQWADS..NEED TA CHUCK DUH PIGGY.....B/4...DUH SCORE IS IN ARREARS.....JES' UH SUGGESTION:.....PLEEZZZ ADD...UH PAUSE FEATURE...FO' TRIPS TA POTTY/FRIDGE....KUDOS..TA SUPERMAN...DUH VOICE O' CAA/MEAC...DROLL AN' VEARAH FUNNY.....AN' ALL DUH CONFERENCE REPORTERS..DIS SEASON....OH YEAH....AN' DUH CHICKEN....NEEDS TA HIRE....LOW COUNTRY MAINT....AS MAH DELAWARE LANDSCAPE...IS LOOKIN' LIKE OKLAHOMA......CIRCA 1920'S....xnodx..BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK !

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM
17322.....YEOW!.....GREAT ONE....KEB' MA'/EMORY HUNT....ANYONE...MISSIN'...DUH AGS SHOWS DIS SEASON........R ...LOSIN' OUT.......GIVE UP DUH "DRINK DUH BAFF WA-WA" PICS...FO' 60....ON DUH MICKEY..EVERAH TWOS-DAY....AH'M PUMPED FO' WOFFY...TA TRASH FARGO...DOUGH...DUH BIZON...CAN FOLLAH DUH ROCK...SHELL GAME....TRIPLE O PROBS PRESENT....GREAT INTERVIEW...WHIFF DUH VOICE O' WOFFORD...WANNAH ADD....MAH xtwocentsx...OPTION SQWADS..NEED TA CHUCK DUH PIGGY.....B/4...DUH SCORE IS IN ARREARS.....JES' UH SUGGESTION:.....PLEEZZZ ADD...UH PAUSE FEATURE...FO' TRIPS TA POTTY/FRIDGE....KUDOS..TA SUPERMAN...DUH VOICE O' CAA/MEAC...DROLL AN' VEARAH FUNNY.....AN' ALL DUH CONFERENCE REPORTERS..DIS SEASON....OH YEAH....AN' DUH CHICKEN....NEEDS TA HIRE....LOW COUNTRY MAINT....AS MAH DELAWARE LANDSCAPE...IS LOOKIN' LIKE OKLAHOMA......CIRCA 1920'S....xnodx..BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK !

Thanks for da word and the suggestion bird. The link I gave above your post is a player on the actual site and is the most convenient way to listen as it has a full feature player with a pause button and all that. If you are hitting that link and it is not working I don't know why that would be as it works for me if'n I need to pause piss.

You can also get it off itunes for free of course and that has all the features itunes brings...like pause as well.

You can subscribe to it and it will just show up in your itunes account at this link if you want to:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ags-radio-show-blog-talk-radio/id557271012?mt=2

citdog
December 11th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Larry Weir, the Voice of the Eastern Washington Eagles, and Jeremy Jorgenson, Director of Broadcasting for the North Dakota State Bison, will be the guests on this weeks show. Kickoff is 7pm eastern time.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 11th, 2012, 01:16 PM
BOOM!

Nice work citdog.

BisonFan02
December 11th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Good call getting Jeremy on air. Should try to get Dom Izzo or those guys on at some point too!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 11th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Good call getting Jeremy on air. Should try to get Dom Izzo or those guys on at some point too!

I was thinking about that a few weeks ago cuz I follow him on twitter and I think he follows us as well but just forgot to get in touch with him. Definitely need to get in touch with him. Problem is I'm terrible at twitter and keeping things churning over there. I think I may post something twice a week at best and that's just an alert for the show. I forget to even go look at it for days at a time.:D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Show starts in an hour and here's the link if you want to listen or call in.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2012/12/12/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

citdog
December 18th, 2012, 03:26 PM
BIG show this week Tim McDonnell from the Sports Network, to discuss last nights awards. Kooter Roberson, Voice of Sam Houston State Sports, and Scott Miller, the Voice of the North Dakota State Bison will be our guests. Please call in with questions or thoughts on the Chipper.

FootballCEO
December 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Sounds like a GREAT lineup!

RabidRabbit
December 18th, 2012, 04:49 PM
BIG show this week Tim McDonnell from the Sports Network, to discuss last nights awards. Kooter Roberson, Voice of Sam Houston State Sports, and Scott Miller, the Voice of the North Dakota State Bison will be our guests. Please call in with questions or thoughts on the Chipper.

My-Oh-MY!xrolleyesxxwhistlex

ursus arctos horribilis
December 18th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Here's the link for tonight's show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2012/12/19/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

Starts at the top of the hour or you can listen to replay at that link after the show finishes as well.

citdog
December 18th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Thanks to Scott, Kooter, and Tim for being guests this week! If you didn't catch us live please listen on the podcast.

podcast http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2012/12/19/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

Bearkat-Backer
December 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Just listened to the show. Very good stuff. Great job.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Just listened to the show. Very good stuff. Great job.

Thank you sir.xthumbsupx

Bearkat-Backer
December 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Thank you sir.xthumbsupx

Huge improvment since the first show.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Huge improvment since the first show.

Yes, experience makes things easier and better as we went along this year.

The first show was a 2 hr. thing with longer conference segments for each conference to preview the season. Next year it will be a separate stand alone show that is a 1/2 hr. or 1 hour preview or maybe even separate conference preview shows that are much shorter. I like to hear about all the conferences but I realize that some people don't so we'll change that.

First show had a massive effort go into it but it doesn't compare to the later efforts as it got better each week.

citdog
January 3rd, 2013, 09:02 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?126942-FCS-Wedge-Craig-Bohl-and-Willie-Fritz-NC-Game-Preview&p=1927172#post1927172

citdog
January 4th, 2013, 09:42 PM
National Championship Game Preview including interviews with NDSU Head Coach Craig Bohl and SHSU Head Coach Willie Fritz.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/01/05/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

IBleedYellow
March 25th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Cit and Ursus = hosts?

ursus arctos horribilis
March 25th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Cit and Ursus = hosts?
The hosts are Cit and FootballCEO on here. ursus is/was on very sparingly toward the 1st 1/2 of the season but was primarily behind the scenes in the producer role. You only talked to me if you called in to the show normally and I put you on with those guys.

TheRevSFA
March 25th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Rev made a noteworth appearance in which I was incorrect about the Sam/Poly game..not that Sam would win..but that Sam would score 14 points in the first Q...they barely made 14 that game :D

ursus arctos horribilis
March 25th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Rev made a noteworth appearance in which I was incorrect about the Sam/Poly game..not that Sam would win..but that Sam would score 14 points in the first Q...they barely made 14 that game :D

Rev was on every week if I remember correctly.

TheRevSFA
March 25th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah..one of my calls was redone with a hangover in a hotel the morning of a business meeting.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 25th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah..one of my calls was redone with a hangover in a hotel the morning of a business meeting.

xlolx I have so much clipped out, screwed up audio (really funny some of it) that I was thinking of putting together a greatest hits from season one and playing a "Totally F'd up" show.

It would definitely be an adults only sign a waiver type of show to listen to it though. KNUTS had me in tears as has Citdog editing together a couple of the early clips.

TheRevSFA
March 25th, 2013, 02:16 PM
mine was probably along the lines of "ah..****" or "damnit..let me try again"

IBleedYellow
March 25th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Sounds like I'm going to have to call in next year. Every Show.

Every.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 25th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Sounds like I'm going to have to call in next year. Every Show.

Every.

It's gonna be a real hootenanny when we're talking and so forth and citdog or Emory send it to break and I ain't listening....that actually happened last year. xlolx

In fact, I think it's when I was talking to Scott Miller after they had interviewed him and I was BS'ing with him for a minute and got off the line with him and come back to dead air.....OH ****...did citdog send it to break...better just hit a button and hope something plays!

IBleedYellow
March 26th, 2013, 12:05 AM
It's gonna be a real hootenanny when we're talking and so forth and citdog or Emory send it to break and I ain't listening....that actually happened last year. xlolx

In fact, I think it's when I was talking to Scott Miller after they had interviewed him and I was BS'ing with him for a minute and got off the line with him and come back to dead air.....OH ****...did citdog send it to break...better just hit a button and hope something plays!

Well that settles it. My new job is to mess up Ursus. You can all thank me later!

Southern Bison
June 28th, 2013, 08:30 PM
What's the word boys? When are y'all getting things started this year?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
What's the word boys? When are y'all getting things started this year?

We'll be starting the week prior to the season on Tuesday night and give a little preview of the upcoming games/season. Then they'll go off every week on Tuesdays at 7 or 8p Eastern just haven't settled the start time for sure yet.

IBleedYellow
June 29th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Looking forward to it! Like I said, I plan on calling in weekly! Should be a good time to harass Ursus beforehand!

Galaxy S4

Southern Bison
June 29th, 2013, 08:05 PM
We'll be starting the week prior to the season on Tuesday night and give a little preview of the upcoming games/season. Then they'll go off every week on Tuesdays at 7 or 8p Eastern just haven't settled the start time for sure yet.

Does the start time depend on how much moonshine Citdog has had?

If so, I'll get him the smoothest apple pie he's ever had!

ursus arctos horribilis
June 30th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Does the start time depend on how much moonshine Citdog has had?

If so, I'll get him the smoothest apple pie he's ever had!

I've had quite the sampling of Apple Pie when at App and actually have had some locally prior to going to App and if you got better than that I goota you and cdiggity well apart.

ThompsonThe
July 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Sounds like you guys have a great time just doing the shows.

Freeport
August 27th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Show tonight?

clenz
August 27th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Any possible way to get an update segment for the pick em game...even if only a30 second run down of standings, high and low for the week, and general tid bits?

Kind of like the 5 good soccer seconds/stat of the day on the dan Patrick show?

quando omni flunkus moritati

citdog
August 27th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Show tonight?

Yes! 7 EDT!

excited about the new season!

BisonFan02
August 27th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Yes! 7 EDT!

excited about the new season!

Sweet! Looking forward to it.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Here's the links to the show fella's.

The FCS Wedge Page Link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show

Show Link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/08/27/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

The show can also be downloaded at itunes about an hour after it completes tonight. If anyone wants that let me know and I will go grab it.

bjtheflamesfan
August 27th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Sorry I wont be able to contribute this season guys but I look forward to tuning in! Friday Football Kickoff Week 1 goes live on Friday at 5 PM

citdog
August 27th, 2013, 05:35 PM

The FCS Wedge Page Link:

Show Link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/08/27/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

The show can also be downloaded at itunes about an hour after it completes tonight. If anyone wants that let me know and I will go grab it.

bump

FormerPokeCenter
August 27th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Great job on The Wedge tonight! Thanks for the Shout Out! You guys ROCK!

MR. CHICKEN
August 27th, 2013, 07:05 PM
18056...............KEB' MA'.....AN'..EMORY.......DUH...MIKE & MIKE.......O'......FCS......xnodx......AWQ!

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2013, 07:15 PM
18056...............KEB' MA'.....AN'..EMORY.......DUH...MIKE & MIKE.......O'......FCS......xnodx......AWQ!

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Great job on The Wedge tonight! Thanks for the Shout Out! You guys ROCK!

Glad to get it in there for you FPC and look forward to helping where we can brother.

Thanks for giving a listen btw fella's.

clenz
August 27th, 2013, 08:03 PM
cit...clear space in your PM inbox...damn son

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2013, 09:33 PM

You gotta be kiddin' me. I honestly just did that last week. Holy christ. I'll get on it now.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 27th, 2013, 09:40 PM

ah, not me, nevermind.

clenz
August 27th, 2013, 09:41 PM
You gotta be kiddin' me. I honestly just did that last week. Holy christ. I'll get on it now.

Ha

quando omni flunkus moritati

Grizo406
August 27th, 2013, 09:43 PM
ah, not me, nevermind.

Look at him go...xlolxxlolxxlolx

BisonFan02
August 27th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Em...changing your NDSU/K-State pick to the Bison on the wedge versus the preview video? Come a long way since you picked the boys from Fargo to lose to Robert Morris huh? :D

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Shoot, I already missed one...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

BisonFan02
August 28th, 2013, 12:10 AM

The FCS Wedge Page Link:

Show Link:

Bumped....replays available on the first link IBY

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Bumped....replays available on the first link IBY

Thanks, the issue is I can't call in now!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

FootballCEO
August 28th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Em...changing your NDSU/K-State pick to the Bison on the wedge versus the preview video? Come a long way since you picked the boys from Fargo to lose to Robert Morris huh? :D

What came first? The Chicken or the Egg? ;)

citdog
August 28th, 2013, 06:32 PM

We will be having Mr. Chicken on as a guest next week to discuss this momentous question. Our listeners have a right to know!

BisonFan02
August 28th, 2013, 07:51 PM

Which is it EM!!?!?!?!?! :D

Grizo406
August 28th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Being a VIP/HOF/ICON, I was lucky enough to get inside the FCS Wedge Studios yesterday, and see how a top-notch radio show is produced/directed.

The amount of work the crew puts in is simply amazing! This particular radio show most certainly deserves a listen! After seeing what I saw, I don't think syndication is too far behind!

As a director/producer/whatever, Ursus made Martin Scorsese's work on Goodfellas look like just another Opie post!

FWIW, citdog MOST DEFINITELY belongs on the radio!

citdog
August 30th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Being a VIP/HOF/ICON, I was lucky enough to get inside the FCS Wedge Studios yesterday, and see how a top-notch radio show is produced/directed.

The amount of work the crew puts in is simply amazing! This particular radio show most certainly deserves a listen! After seeing what I saw, I don't think syndication is too far behind!

As a director/producer/whatever, Ursus made Martin Scorsese's work on Goodfellas look like just another Opie post!

FWIW, citdog MOST DEFINITELY belongs on the radio!

THANKS GRIZO!

The FCS Wedge is moving to a new plane of existence! Fans in Missoula, Montana can hear the FCS Wedge on Saturdays at 11am, Last Best Place Time, on FM 92.7 and AM 1340 ESPN Radio and AM 1450 Fox Sports Radio. This has been a labor of love and expect us to add more stations this season as we go along. Please call your local sports radio station and DEMAND they carry the FCS Wedge!

grizband
August 31st, 2013, 02:37 PM
Great job on the show this morning guys! First time I've had the pleasure to listen, and you brought a much needed FCS focus to the airwaves!

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Great job on the show this morning guys! First time I've had the pleasure to listen, and you brought a much needed FCS focus to the airwaves!

Glad you got to heard it and liked it gband. Honestly it wouldn't hurt a bit if a few of the people listened locally called in and said they liked it.

grizband
August 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Glad you got to heard it and liked it gband. Honestly it wouldn't hurt a bit if a few of the people listened locally called in and said they liked it.
I'll spread the word as much as I can. I've been a lurker here for awhile, but want to get more of my presence known around the local UM fans!

IBleedYellow
August 31st, 2013, 08:12 PM
Woah, you guys actually put this over on the radio is Mizz? I listened to the podcast on the way down to Manhattan on Thursday. Thanks for the good FCS coverage.

Moto X

RabidRabbit
September 2nd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Love the Otis Pipe/tobacco ads. Hilarous! BTW, Kev and Em do a great job breaking down and projecting the games. Interviews are good stuff too. Good to see that Mercer treated their sellout crowd to a W.

citdog
September 3rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
The FCS Wedge will be avaliable on Wednesdays at 7pm Eastern and it will be that way from now on. This is due to our being on the radio now. Wednesdays, 7pm Eastern, BE THERE!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Wedge will start in just over an hour. Gonna be a good one I think fella's. Hope ya give a listen so we can all make fun of citdog for the words that wrassle him to the canvas. xlolx

The link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/09/04/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2013, 07:16 PM
RabidRabbit had a good call in tonight. Nice work RR! He picked SDSU in case anyone's wondering. xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
September 4th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Guys, thanks AGAIN, for the support and the exposure for the 24 Hours of Booty! AGS Rocks!

MR. CHICKEN
September 4th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Wedge will start in just over an hour. Gonna be a good one I think fella's. Hope ya give a listen so we can all make fun of citdog for the words that wrassle him to the canvas. xlolx

The link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/09/04/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

18207.....TOWSON...SHOOD BE PRONOUNCED.....TOW...(LIKE COW)...SON.........NOT.......TOW...(TOE)...SON.... ...BUT DEN AGIN'....AH HAVE UH HIGH-SCHOOL DIPLOMA...:D...BRAWK!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2013, 10:20 PM
18207.....TOWSON...SHOOD BE PRONOUNCED.....TOW...(LIKE COW)...SON.........NOT.......TOW...(TOE)...SON.... ...BUT DEN AGIN'....AH HAVE UH HIGH-SCHOOL DIPLOMA...:D...BRAWK!

Well then andy lied to us a long time back. At least that's the way I remember him telling it was Toe sun. I've been spreading that for the last couple years so if I'm wrong I got a lot of apologizing to do. xlolx

SUPharmacist
September 4th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Good show guys.

MR. CHICKEN
September 5th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Well then andy lied to us a long time back. At least that's the way I remember him telling it was Toe sun. I've been spreading that for the last couple years so if I'm wrong I got a lot of apologizing to do. xlolx

18209.........HOW TO SPELL......"I'M SORRAH"..............I'M SORRAH.........xrotatehx..........BRAWK!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/towson

IBleedYellow
September 5th, 2013, 09:05 AM
We need to get Cit and Emory into Fargo for the UNI game so they can hear our crowd noise. :)

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
18209.........HOW TO SPELL......"I'M SORRAH"..............I'M SORRAH.........xrotatehx..........BRAWK!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/towson

Well then...

I'M SORRAH

and screw you andy. You got me.

Mr. C
September 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Toe-son sounds like something someone from North Dakota, or Minnesota would come up with. :Dxlolx:o:)xrotatehx

ursus arctos horribilis
September 10th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Well I thought I was getting it straight from a horse's ass so I fell for it. My bad.

MR. CHICKEN
September 11th, 2013, 06:03 PM
18233......UH...ER...UMM...WHERE'S TA-NITES...SHOW....xconfusedx...AWK?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 11th, 2013, 06:10 PM
18233......UH...ER...UMM...WHERE'S TA-NITES...SHOW....xconfusedx...AWK?

Very sorry I did not post on this MR. CHICKEN but Kev had a couple tech probs and had to push it back 1 hr.

It will start at the top of the hour. I should have had my head on and came and posted, my apologies good sir.

We were kinda having a freak out about a 1/2 hr. ago.

MR. CHICKEN
September 11th, 2013, 06:20 PM
18236.....WORKS FO' ME....DELAWARE'S SHOW...WHIFF COACH BROCK...RUNS WEDS. 7PM....TA-NITE AH GET...DUH BEST O' BOFF WORLDS.....xnodx...BROCK!

MR. CHICKEN
September 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM
18237.....AH WELL.......ONE WAS BETTERAH....DAN NONE.....:(....DODLE-DOO!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 11th, 2013, 10:47 PM
18237.....AH WELL.......ONE WAS BETTERAH....DAN NONE.....:(....DODLE-DOO!

No Brock show?

MR. CHICKEN
September 12th, 2013, 06:51 AM
18241.....DUH LINK...YA'LL PROVIDED ON PAGE 12....POST 118.....OWN-LAH REPLAYS..9/4/13 SHOW......WENT BACK TA IT 8PM...(TOP O' DUH HOUR)...AN..SQWAT!....xsmhx....BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
September 12th, 2013, 07:13 AM
18242....FOUND IT IN I-TUNES..DIS AM.......KEB' MA'.....MUS'...BE A SLOW LEARNER...IT'S TOW (TAU)..LIKE COW-SON.......xdontknowx.......AWK!

IBleedYellow
September 12th, 2013, 11:02 AM
So, how many pissed off Bobcats called in complaining about being called the Bearkats?! xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
September 12th, 2013, 11:06 AM
18242....FOUND IT IN I-TUNES..DIS AM.......KEB' MA'.....MUS'...BE A SLOW LEARNER...IT'S TOW (TAU)..LIKE COW-SON.......xdontknowx.......AWK!

Yep, he did it again so that shows how ya bad I got in his head on that one. xlolx

That link from the last page was for that specific show MR. CHICKEN so my bad I should have posted the new link for last nights show. I'll figure out a way to do that better but you ca always click on the main show page at:

If you click the "AGS Radio Show" main page link it will give you the archived episodes as well as the links to the upcoming as well as archived shows in case I don't post the specific link. Check the picture links.
http://screencast.com/t/IIvBK0kg8

When you are looking at the player if you check up at the top it will give you the date of broadcast as well.
http://screencast.com/t/zkpTAJkBQlu

ursus arctos horribilis
September 18th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Tonights show will go live at 7:30p ET. Hopefully this iswhere it will be staying going forward.

Here's the link if interested. Good stuff from Fordham's coach tonight.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/09/18/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
September 25th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Show starts in just over 20 minutes from now. Here's the link for this show for those that listen in live.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/09/25/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2013, 06:16 PM
Tonight's show will kick off in 15 min. at this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/10/02/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

clenz
October 2nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Just a couple notes

Please never call UNI you-knee again...please...ever...again.......ever......plea se. It's U-N-I. The dome is pronounced either YOU-KNEE or YOU-NA Dome, but never just YOU-KNEE.

Also you were shocked DJ put up 194 all purpose yards, he is averaging 189 all purpose yards per game this season. His average since the start of last season is 150, and he wasn't the "featured" back last season at UNI.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Just a couple notes

Please never call UNI you-knee again...please...ever...again.......ever......plea se. It's U-N-I. The dome is pronounced either YOU-KNEE or YOU-NA Dome, but never just YOU-KNEE.

Also you were shocked DJ put up 194 all purpose yards, he is averaging 189 all purpose yards per game this season. His average since the start of last season is 150, and he wasn't the "featured" back last season at UNI.

I wanted to say something about the way he was saying it but I just didn't have the heart. I can hardly understand him 1/2 the time anyway but that one was clear and cringeworthy. Hold on a minute I've got to back this bus up and take another pass at citdog.

FormerPokeCenter
October 2nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
LOL..."There's only two things holding me back from being a Rock Star"...

clenz
October 2nd, 2013, 10:41 PM
LOL..."There's only two things holding me back from being a Rock Star"...

That was a pretty good line

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2013, 11:44 PM
Fella's! I'm trying to do some work with a bus here!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Show starts in just a couple of minutes and here's the link to listen in.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/10/09/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

citdog
October 16th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Show at 7pm ECB Time.

Guest: Villanova Head Coach Andy Talley

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/10/16/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Show will start in about 15 min. and our guest this week is McNeese HC Matt Viator.

This show will be a little more BSC centric in the middle than usual. Emory is out sick this week and time crunch limitations meat we had to supplant the normal center section of the show that goes around the country with the segment that airs on the radio here in Missoula.

Here's the link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/10/23/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

IBleedYellow
October 23rd, 2013, 11:59 PM
So you guys actually have two shows that get produced?

Moto X

ursus arctos horribilis
October 24th, 2013, 01:07 AM
So you guys actually have two shows that get produced?

Moto X

Well, yeah the one that plays on the air in Missoula is more specific to the BSC stuff in the center of the show whereas the one that goes on BTR usually has the 3rd segment (about 15 min. in the middle) that goes around the country and talks about the national games. Would have liked to have done this for each of at least the top 4 or 5 conferences but wasn't overly successful at getting people involved to do those. Hopefully can get it lined up for next year though.

There is now a possibility of the show going to other town(s) in Montana and we're gonna work on more localaties in other BSC towns around the conference. Getting it on in Missoula was a good start but it's hopefully only a start.

IBleedYellow
October 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Hmmm, probably should message you so we can get the ball rolling on other conferences. I would totally be down.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 24th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hmmm, probably should message you so we can get the ball rolling on other conferences. I would totally be down.

Yup.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 30th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Tonights show starting in about 15 min. with the guest being coach Jack Cosgrove of UMaine.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/10/30/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Show will kick off in about a 1/2 hr. with our guest tonight being Chattanooga Mocs HC Russ Huesman.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/11/07/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom-1

ursus arctos horribilis
November 13th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Tonight's show starts in 5 min. and here's the show link.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/11/14/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

ursus arctos horribilis
November 15th, 2013, 02:21 PM
The local radio station is testing out live streaming for the show that plays here in Missoula. It's got some different content directed at covering the BSC and is a slightly different version. Don't know if it will work or not but if you wanted to listen in to it then it runs at 11a Mountain time and will be at this link. You have to listen to it live when it runs or else there is a charge of $9.95/yr. for the archive service it appears.

Here's the link:

https://network1sports.com/station/kgrz

maine612
November 16th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Tonight's show starts in 5 min. and here's the show link.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/11/14/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

Got to love the use of the word "slobberknocker." Great stuff gents!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 27th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Just to let you know the show will not be up tonight at it's usual time unfortunately. I will try and get it up there later tonight or possible tomorrow and will update this thread when it happens.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2013, 04:46 PM
This weeks show will start in about an hour and a half if anyone is interested.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/11/29/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

IBleedYellow
November 28th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Any conference specific shows?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
November 29th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Any conference specific shows?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Yes sir, the MVFC version will make it's debut tomorrow around 2p ET and I will post the link here once it's uploaded and ready to go.

SUPharmacist
November 29th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Good show guys, looking forward to the conference shows as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 29th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Good show guys, looking forward to the conference shows as well.

The only difference in the conference specific shows is the 15 min. segment in the middle of the show. We only have two conferences going at this point as well and that is MVFC and BSC. The BSC one has been going all year because it is done for a local radio station here in Missoula.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 29th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Yes sir, the MVFC version will make it's debut tomorrow around 2p ET and I will post the link here once it's uploaded and ready to go.

Here's the link on the show btw IBY.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/11/29/the-mvfcs-wedge

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Tonight's show starts in just over an hour at 7p ET with HC Joe Moglia of Coastal Carolina as our guest. Great dude and inspiring just to listen to let alone play for I bet.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/12/05/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

rokamortis
December 4th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Tonight's show starts in just over an hour at 7p ET with HC Joe Moglia of Coastal Carolina as our guest. Great dude and inspiring just to listen to let alone play for I bet.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/12/05/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

When is it available for on-demand?

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2013, 07:44 PM
When is it available for on-demand?

Immediately following the broadcast. It's available right now at that same link.

IBleedYellow
December 4th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Good show guys!

Bisonoline
December 4th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Immediately following the broadcast. It's available right now at that same link.

Good show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Good show guys!

Yes, I like the fella's that do the reporting and put in the work they do. I'm a big fan of the show.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Good show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, have you been listening all year and this is just the first one you liked xlolx
or is it new to ya?

Bisonoline
December 5th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks man, have you been listening all year and this is just the first one you liked xlolx
or is it new to ya?

It was one of those Ive wanted to listen to it and never got around to it. So I found the link and was very pleased!!!! So yes it was my first time.

citdog
December 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM
It was one of those Ive wanted to listen to it and never got around to it. So I found the link and was very pleased!!!! So yes it was my first time.

http://i.imgur.com/CGg0UkK.png

McNeese72
December 5th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Just tried to listen to the show. The ad plays then nothing. If I try to download the episode, I get a 404 not found message.

Doc

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Just tried to listen to the show. The ad plays then nothing. If I try to download the episode, I get a 404 not found message.

Doc

I'll go check it in a couple hours and see what the problem is. It was working fine yesterday and have to shut down the computer and leave for a bit so will check as soon as I get home my man.

McNeese72
December 5th, 2013, 07:34 PM
I'll go check it in a couple hours and see what the problem is. It was working fine yesterday and have to shut down the computer and leave for a bit so will check as soon as I get home my man.

Thanks.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks.

Have a support ticket open on this 72 so hope to hear back tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know cuz I had listened the other night and probably wouldn't have known if it hadn't been mentioned. Will let you know as soon as I hear something.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM

Ok, it appears they fixed the link now.

MarkCCU
December 6th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Great show, guys!

I like how the guy from Fargo started out saying Chuck South instead of Charleston Southern.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Great show, guys!

I like how the guy from Fargo started out saying Chuck South instead of Charleston Southern.

Thanks man. We're letting the nicknames out to the general public. xlolx

I take it you ain't making it to zoo town since I haven't received a phone call?

MarkCCU
December 6th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks man. We're letting the nicknames out to the general public. xlolx

I take it you ain't making it to zoo town since I haven't received a phone call?

No. Can't swing a trip this year. WTAG is pretty upset that he can't hang with me. You should tell him about our night in Boone.

Sent from my iPhone

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2013, 02:35 PM
No. Can't swing a trip this year. WTAG is pretty upset that he can't hang with me. You should tell him about our night in Boone.

Sent from my iPhone

Will do but doubt I'll see him, he never shows up. If I do I'll make sure and let him know that you can take the abuse in person as well as online brother. xlolx

"This table is for FCS Power conferences only".

IBleedYellow
December 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Great show, guys!

Do you have a problem with me saying that? :D

MarkCCU
December 6th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Do you have a problem with me saying that? :D

Not at all. I hate the word chuck used for charleston, it's redneck. But I don't care. :)

Sent from my iPhone

IBleedYellow
December 6th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Not at all. I hate the word chuck used for charleston, it's redneck. But I don't care. :)

Sent from my iPhone

The guy from Fargo being called a redneck. xlolx

MarkCCU
December 7th, 2013, 09:22 AM
The guy from Fargo being called a redneck. xlolx

I didn't call him a redneck. I said calling Charleston, Chuck, is. Reading comprehension is so very important.

Btw, rednecks exist outside of the south.

Sent from my iPhone

IBleedYellow
December 7th, 2013, 06:29 PM
I didn't call him a redneck. I said calling Charleston, Chuck, is. Reading comprehension is so very important.

Sent from my iPhone

So very true.

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 07:33 PM

Sent from my iPhone

You clearly must have seen our tailgate today...:D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 11th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Tonights show will be delayed 4 or 5 hrs and probably go up around 11p tonight. Most of you listen to it after the fact anyway but I will post the link when it's set to go.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 12th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Tonights show will be delayed 4 or 5 hrs and probably go up around 11p tonight. Most of you listen to it after the fact anyway but I will post the link when it's set to go.

Here's the link for the show if interested.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/12/12/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Great show! Kudos to kalm and djkyro for their "field" reporting.

IBleedYellow
December 13th, 2013, 11:06 AM
My bad for missing, damn work xblehx

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Awesome as always gents.

dudeitsaid
December 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Awesome as always gents.

Ri

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

dudeitsaid
December 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Ri

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Can someone let me know what dude said? I normally read him loud and clear but am currently experiencing tech difficulties.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 18th, 2013, 12:55 PM
This week's show won't go off until tomorrow at 7p ET and next week's show (Christmas) will surely not be and running until Thrusday at the earlies and most likely will be Friday just as a heads up.

I will post links when available.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2013, 05:52 PM
The show will go off in 10 min. and can be listened to now or checked out via archive at this link after the show ends. UNH coach Sean McDonnell and Towson Coach Rob Ambrose are both guests this week. Both guys are great interviews for Kevin this week.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/12/20/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

BisonFan02
December 19th, 2013, 06:53 PM
The show will go off in 10 min. and can be listened to now or checked out via archive at this link after the show ends. UNH coach Sean McDonnell and Towson Coach Rob Ambrose are both guests this week. Both guys are great interviews for Kevin this week.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/12/20/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

Will check back in again tonight for the recording! :)

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM
"Blog talk radio."

Bzzzz.

I like that sound for some reason.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 28th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Hey all, there was no BTR show this week but there is the local Missoula broadcast that can be listened to live at the top of the next hour (1p ET) so if you have an inkling please tune in. The local radio station has just in the last few weeks gotten their internet radio (live) broadcast going and The FCS Wedge is one of two programs they are trying out at this time.

It can be listened to live but archives are only available to those that pay the $9.95/yr. fee for this site. Try and listen live if you can cuz the radio station folks were fairly surprised at the various locations around the country that have logged in and listened the past couple of weeks. It would help us if you have the chance to give it a listen.

Click that link

Look to the second listing titled "FCS Wedge"

click the watch/listen live button on the right side. You'll get a popup player and just click the "play" button.

Up until the top of the hour the "Montana Sports Roundup" show is playing right now.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 28th, 2013, 01:25 PM
I'm sorry but their testing is apparently not going well at the radio station. For some reason the show prior to The FCS Wedge worked but ours didn't. I don't know why they are so many problems getting that to air but it is what it is.

I'm uploading the current episode to BTR now and will post the link and time it will play tonight. Sorry if anyone tried and failed on that last attempt.

Jeremy Jorgenson-NDSU
@NDSUathletics

Spiro Morekas-Towson
@spirotowsonpbp

Brandon Lawrence-The Sports Network
@blawrence914

Were all guests on this show. If you listen and like it please send a tweet letting them know. Hashtag it #FCSWedge and I'll check them and send the best tweet an AGS Tshirt when I get the new order done.

Show will probably start at 7p or 8p ET tonight and I will let you know when it goes off.

IBleedYellow
December 28th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Well, damn.

I tried to listen and the link was dead, which is a bummer.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 28th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Well, damn.

I tried to listen and the link was dead, which is a bummer.

Yeah, it sucks. Sure hope they get that crap ironed out because it would be pretty good for them and also very good for us.

Here's the link for the show (same one played here in zootown earlier today) and probably the best overall show I think we've ever done.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2013/12/29/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

kalm
December 29th, 2013, 10:18 AM
I'm sorry but their testing is apparently not going well at the radio station. For some reason the show prior to The FCS Wedge worked but ours didn't. I don't know why they are so many problems getting that to air but it is what it is.

I'm uploading the current episode to BTR now and will post the link and time it will play tonight. Sorry if anyone tried and failed on that last attempt.

Jeremy Jorgenson-NDSU
@NDSUathletics

Spiro Morekas-Towson
@spirotowsonpbp

Brandon Lawrence-The Sports Network
@blawrence914

Were all guests on this show. If you listen and like it please send a tweet letting them know. Hashtag it #FCSWedge and I'll check them and send the best tweet an AGS Tshirt when I get the new order done.

Show will probably start at 7p or 8p ET tonight and I will let you know when it goes off.

What if I don't tweet? I wanna tshirt dammit!!!

clenz
December 29th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I tweet...but I dont want to beg for a t-shirt on Twitter.

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Guys, it's not about asking me for a Tshirt?! It's about sending a tweet to those guys saying you heard em' and thought they were good or whatever and putting the hashtag in so I can easily find them and choose one or maybe two good ones and then give away a couple of tshirts.

It's only about telling those guys that I put the info. up that you appreciated them on #FCSWedge. It's nice if WE give THEM a little appreciation once in a while for bringing some interesting content to the show.

I know I love it but I can't be the only guy doing it is what I'm going for. I'm asking for you help in contacting these guys not asking you to ask for a Tshirt. xlolx

Please, get involved members, help a brother out here!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 09:56 PM
Was gonna just try the radio stations link again this week because they think they have it fixed but I uploaded the show to BTR and am going to run it tonight if anyone wants to hear it tonight or tomorrow morning. It will start at 11:30p ET but can be replayed wherever of course.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ags-radio-show/2014/01/04/the-fcs-wedge--presented-by-anygivensaturdaycom

citdog
January 3rd, 2014, 11:41 PM
Here is the link for the streaming from the Stations here in Missoula. 11am Mountain Time. A pretty good lead in to the Chipper at Noon.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Here is the link for the streaming from the Stations here in Missoula. 11am Mountain Time. A pretty good lead in to the Chipper at Noon.

...and it is supposed to work this week. xlolx

Thanks for posting that up cuz I was just gonna go grab the link.