PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rush 2012

CrazyCat
September 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Jv1Ba7eRGs

uofmman1122
September 3rd, 2012, 12:09 AM
I admit: I have Cat envy.

I think your playing surface looks a lot better than ours, and I wish so much that UM would start making professional quality hype videos like MSU and ASU have.

Looking good! xthumbsupx

Screamin_Eagle174
September 3rd, 2012, 02:32 AM
That video is extremely well done!

AmsterBison
September 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Wow, nice crowd participation and great video!

Was this the first Gold Rush attempt? It took NDSU about 7 years to get most of our fans to wear yellow.

Walkon79
September 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM
We've had gold rush for about 6 or 7 years now, but the first one under the new lights. I took a few days off and made the trip. Well worth it and thanks to Connor Firstman for another great video production. The kid is amazing. Hopefully he's grooming a replacement when he graduates!!

darell1976
September 4th, 2012, 04:10 PM
That looks cool....UND is planning a "blackout" against Montana to match UND's new black jerseys. Then the week after that UND gets the Gold Rush.xthumbsupx

Walkon79
September 4th, 2012, 04:16 PM
That looks cool....UND is planning a "blackout" against Montana to match UND's new black jerseys. Then the week after that UND gets the Gold Rush.xthumbsupx

So far we only do it for the home opener. Most of the Cat gear sold is blue, unfortunately, but the university gave away 5,000 T's to the students for this occasion, and Universal Athletics sold the rest for $12 apiece.

darell1976
September 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM
So far we only do it for the home opener. Most of the Cat gear sold is blue, unfortunately, but the university gave away 5,000 T's to the students for this occasion, and Universal Athletics sold the rest for $12 apiece.

They should do it for all their games. It looks cool.

BelgradeBobcat
September 4th, 2012, 05:39 PM
They should do it for all their games. It looks cool.

The problem is after the third week of the season or so, everybody's wearing coats. xdontknowx

GreatAppSt
September 4th, 2012, 05:48 PM

darrell, what are UND's official colors?