PDA

View Full Version : CSS To Televise Four Furman Football Games In 2006

OL FU
July 18th, 2006, 04:25 PM
http://furmanpaladins.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071806aac.html

Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast (CSS) will televise four Furman football games this fall, it has been announced.

Furman contests against Western Carolina (Sept. 23), Wofford (Sept. 30), Coastal Carolina (Oct. 7), and Georgia Southern (Nov. 11) will be carried live by CSS, which serves 4.5 million cable subscribers across 11 states. CSS is available in the Upstate over Charter Cable (channel 58).

catamount man
July 18th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I'd give my left nad if DirecTV would add CSS to their lineup, but they won't. Alas, someone will have to tape the game on the 23rd for me, because I'll be there at Paladin Stadium with the rest of Catamount nation. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

OL FU
July 19th, 2006, 07:06 AM
I'd give my left nad if DirecTV would add CSS to their lineup, but they won't. Alas, someone will have to tape the game on the 23rd for me, because I'll be there at Paladin Stadium with the rest of Catamount nation. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Well it took a year for me to learn how to post pictures on AGS, maybe I can learn the record feature on the VCR by then:o :)

ButlerGSU
July 19th, 2006, 09:18 AM
We've had CSS here in Athens for years, I'm happy to report it is also coming to Statesboro in August. Great news, thanks for the post.

walliver
July 19th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Well it took a year for me to learn how to post pictures on AGS, maybe I can learn the record feature on the VCR by then:o :)

Don't you have kids that can program it for you?:)

OL FU
July 19th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Don't you have kids that can program it for you?:)

xlolx xlolx xlolx

That's true.