PDA

View Full Version : Lafayette media guide released...

Pard4Life
July 12th, 2006, 08:47 AM
..online version only, print likely coming in a few weeks for those who ordered it. The cover is outstanding... picture of our last two conference championship rings and a picture of our captains. Good job sports info! Check out here...

http://goleopards.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071006aac.html

colgate13
July 12th, 2006, 09:12 AM
More research material! Thanks.

carney2
July 12th, 2006, 09:27 AM
I don't know if this casts it in stone, but the Penn game is still shown as a 1:00 start. As someone (I think it was P4L) said, sooner or later the test papers have to be handed in and various print and novelty materials have to be released with the "final" schedule on them. This is the first of those items that I have seen.

Anyway, that Ivy @ PL doubleheader for the 16th is a little less likely today than it was yesterday.

Pard4Life
July 12th, 2006, 09:29 AM
More research material! Thanks.

No problem... it's my favorite source of information!

Just a quick glance at future scheudles, Lafayette is at Yale in 2009, we seem to play Marist yearly now, and Princeton is back in 2009 as well. Columbia is back on the slate in 2007. That makes me happy! :D More NYC trips.

Pard4Life
July 12th, 2006, 09:33 AM
I don't know if this casts it in stone, but the Penn game is still shown as a 1:00 start. As someone (I think it was P4L) said, sooner or later the test papers have to be handed in and various print and novelty materials have to be released with the "final" schedule on them. This is the first of those items that I have seen.

Anyway, that Ivy @ PL doubleheader for the 16th is a little less likely today than it was yesterday.

Schedule times are not concrete but I am betting they will stick to it, so... perhaps no night games this season. Also, Harvard has been moved from 1:00 to 12:30, as shown on the website and media guide.

Go...gate
July 12th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Nicely done. I like that your PA announcer is retired from Stroh's Brewery and has done 42 years straight behind the mike.

cosmo here
July 12th, 2006, 01:53 PM
I love the gold on the cover . . it really looks great with the rings . . :thumbsup: to the designer !!

Pard4Life
July 12th, 2006, 01:57 PM
I love the gold on the cover . . it really looks great with the rings . . :thumbsup: to the designer !!

Yeah, I hope we can add another ring, plus a the PL trophy, ECAC trophy, and the National Championship trophy!

Go...gate
July 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
You mean ECAC Team of the Year or Lambert-Meadowlands Cup?

cosmo here
July 12th, 2006, 03:05 PM
there are 14 sophomores in the two-deep, and freshman Spencer Brown. it looks like John Troxell did an outstanding job bringing in that class, and on paper the incoming freshmen are just as good :nod:

FB - 1. Joe Russo
TE - 1. Brendan Willard, 2. Michael Conte
WR - 1. Shaun Adair
LG - 1. Joe Moore, 2. Will Orozco
RT - 1. Leo Plenski

DT - 2. Kody Babcock
DE - 2. Jason Mills
Sam - 2. Brian Reddy
Mike - 2. Chris Bacon
Will - 1. Andy Romans, 2. Spencer Brown (FR)
CB - 1. Marvin Clecidor
FS - 2. Nigel Bryant

Pard4Life
July 12th, 2006, 03:36 PM
You mean ECAC Team of the Year or Lambert-Meadowlands Cup?

D'uh, Lambert Cup... thanks for the note.