PDA

View Full Version : Montana - 2006 National Champion

D1B
July 11th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Here's why:

Outside of Iowa, they should win every game. Weber away will be tough.

They'll play every playoff game at home (regardless of their seeding:eyebrow: )

Key transfers

Tough D

GaSouthern
July 11th, 2006, 07:44 PM
if they can beat Furman in Chatty which will be FULL of furman fans after this one loss season!
:(

kats89
July 11th, 2006, 07:57 PM
oh brother!:rolleyes: Let's not even play the season then.

GaSouthern
July 11th, 2006, 07:58 PM
oh brother!:rolleyes:
:rotateh: xlolx

slostang
July 11th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Here's why:

Key transfers

Tough D
I would like to think that the Cal Poly game will not be a walk in the park.

VictorG
July 11th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I tend to agree with DB1 here, but then I would!:)

(Plus we have all those extra winter jackets!!!)

blackfordpu
July 11th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Here's why:

Key transfers

Tough D

Talk about the ultimate jinx. :rolleyes: xcoffeex

A condition or period of bad luck that appears to have been caused by a specific person or thing. = D1B for the Griz.

BEAR
July 11th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Does this happen every year on every level of football?

Let's see, D2 had Pitt State and North Alabama or Valdosta screaming the championship was theirs to take.....

DI-A has the Arkansas Razorbacks winning it every year...well at least in the minds of those (USC flashbacks) whipped pig fans....(makes me sick):pumpuke:

Now in DI-AA we have Montana....wow...let's all throw in the towel and give up...:bow:

No there are no other teams that have a chance....no there are no injuries in the future for Montana..no there are no players yet to be seen on the field that might just ruin their day...why even bother...that's it UCA is skipping the post season for a couple of years until we have a chance against a team like Montana....or until they move to another level....so in advance to Montana fan...

Congratulations on your championship!!!

kats89
July 11th, 2006, 10:04 PM

Let's see, D2 had Pitt State and North Alabama or Valdosta screaming the championship was theirs to take.....

DI-A has the Arkansas Razorbacks winning it every year...well at least in the minds of those (USC flashbacks) whipped pig fans....(makes me sick):pumpuke:

Now in DI-AA we have Montana....wow...let's all throw in the towel and give up...:bow:

No there are no other teams that have a chance....no there are no injuries in the future for Montana..no there are no players yet to be seen on the field that might just ruin their day...why even bother...that's it UCA is skipping the post season for a couple of years until we have a chance against a team like Montana....or until they move to another level....so in advance to Montana fan...

Yes, get used to it.:nod:

McNeese75
July 11th, 2006, 10:58 PM

Well, only if the Griz take care of business and maintain home field advantage throughout the playoffs. When they get outside the friendly confines of Wash-Griz in the post-season. Sh_t happens!!!:D

TheBisonator
July 11th, 2006, 11:02 PM
As a Vikings fan, I have learned to cheer for the most consisient choker.

I'm liking Furman a lot this year.:smiley_wi

Mustang Man
July 11th, 2006, 11:15 PM
When they get outside the friendly confines of Wash-Griz in the post-season. Sh_t happens!!!:D

S4!t happens inside of Wash-Griz stadium.

paytonlives
July 11th, 2006, 11:22 PM

Funny thing is it was not a Griz fan that started this post.

sdgriz24
July 11th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Oh I wouln't say that Payton,everybody loves the Griz and is therfore bias.

AZGrizFan
July 12th, 2006, 12:13 AM
I would like to think that the Cal Poly game will not be a walk in the park.

ahhhh, slostang, these are not your father's Griz. You might have a shot if the game was in CP.... :p :p :p

AZGrizFan
July 12th, 2006, 12:16 AM
S4!t happens inside of Wash-Griz stadium.

One CP win against a mediocre (for Griz teams) team (in HOW many tries???) and suddenly we're Hampton? For the love of God.....get a grip on reality.... :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh:

CatFan22
July 12th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Oh I wouln't say that Payton,everybody loves the Griz and is therfore bias.

I don't.

sdgriz24
July 12th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Yes you do,and it is all right we accept you with open arms.
All MSU "fans" are closet Griz fans.

Tailbone
July 12th, 2006, 12:21 AM
yeah, you do - just can't bring yourself to admit it.

CatFan22
July 12th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Hardly.

July 12th, 2006, 12:37 AM
S4!t happens inside of Wash-Griz stadium.Spoken like a Great West team! :lmao:

D1B has not seen a whole lot of recent I-AA but give him a chance. Hopefully this year he might see more I-AA than I-A that he loves.

slostang
July 12th, 2006, 12:59 AM
One CP win against a mediocre (for Griz teams) team (in HOW many tries???) and suddenly we're Hampton? For the love of God.....get a grip on reality.... :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh:
AZ, for the record, it is one Cal Poly win in ten games, but my father would say you are only as good as your last game.:smiley_wi

I have plenty of respect for the Griz and I know we have to put a lot more W in the win column before we start thumping our chest to loudly. I also know that the Griz are loaded for 2006 and looking for some pay back. I think Cal Poly is also looking good for 2006 and I expect a great battle come Nov. 4th. I plan on making my third trip to Missoula in the last year. I can not wait.

July 12th, 2006, 01:09 AM
sorry you had to inform him slo... should be a great game! 'Stangs sitting down the home Griz in the 2005 playoffs is maybe something D1B forgot about.

DuckDuckGriz
July 12th, 2006, 01:14 AM
We definetly have to get through the regular season first. Outside of Iowa obviously, I'm worried about UNC playing us tough as always, Weber State pulling the upset, MSU sneaking up on us, and holding Idaho State to under 500 yards of offense (thank God we have the last two in Missoula).

GO GRIZ!!!!

PS -- Anyone want to meet up with me in Portland for the Griz-PSU game September 30th? I'll be coming up solo.

CrunchGriz
July 12th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Okay, Griz fans, let's cool our jets on this thread. It was started by a non-Griz fan, for what purpose I can't tell, but it is not the thinking of many Griz fans.

Sure, we Griz fans (and early polls) mostly think the Griz will be very good this year, but to start claiming dominance before the season starts only adds fuel to the fire of those who think Griz fans are arrogant.

Lots of hurdles to clear before Chattanooga--offensive line to mature/gel, defensive tackles to prove themselves, new offensive skill position players to show that they know the offense and can run it and demonstrate under the gun that they are as good as many think they are--among others. Not to mention the totally unforeseeable effects of injuries, which often hurt I-AA teams because they don't have I-A depth, and some very tough opponents, including Cal Poly.

Thanks for the props, D1B, if that's what they were--but we have a whole regular season to go before we see if the Griz (or anyone else, for that matter) have what it takes to be become champs.

Grizo406
July 12th, 2006, 03:34 AM

Simply brilliant, AZ...if you were running for office, I'd vote for ya!

For what it's worth, Cal Poly is the only team that scares me this year besides Iowa...*cough* Weber/MSU *cough*.

Ronbo
July 12th, 2006, 07:10 AM
I agree with Crunch. Who knows how the season will go. Will we have a good season. Yes. But.... there is always a team or two that comes out of nowhere in the Big Sky recently. MSU sounds like they will be good again. NAU is a real question mark to me, 18 starters back, are they being overlooked? I'm not as concerned with Weber as some are. I think we are talented enough to make the playoffs for the 14th consecutive time but beyond that it would take a crystal ball.

I will say that the majority of the Griz Nation are anticipating a deep playoff run and will be very dissapointed if it doesn't happen.

RabidRabbit
July 12th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Three teams in the west have very legit shot of being in the NC game, Poly, MT, UNI. The Bunnies will be the common opponent to these 3. Be interesting to see if Rabbits can get any of these games.

I also hope that Poly/MT don't play in 1st round like last year, if they each end up 8-3 or better.

BEAR
July 12th, 2006, 07:40 AM
I'm glad to see that a real Griz fan didn't start this thread. Why it even exists is beyond me. I know D2 is nothing like this, but in the Gulf South conference, more than one loss and you tend to stay home. I can't imagine what the Southland will be like...let alone the national playoffs! BUt that's not to be seen for a few years..:bang:
Rumor in this Bear land is that we're already up to 63 schollys from 29 last year...how did the university come up with that many so fast?...oh yeah..tuition hikes..:twocents:

bluehenbillk
July 12th, 2006, 10:07 AM
All big talk from a conference that failed to win a single postseason game last year. That's why they play the games.

putter
July 12th, 2006, 10:14 AM
All big talk from a conference that failed to win a single postseason game last year. That's why they play the games.

...started by a UNI alum..... actually D1B was having flashbacks to having a truckbed full of Alaskan Amber while in Missoula. I have to tell you, it was a sight to see.

Cap'n Cat
July 12th, 2006, 10:30 AM
...started by a UNI alum..... actually D1B was having flashbacks to having a truckbed full of Alaskan Amber while in Missoula. I have to tell you, it was a sight to see.

Here's the pic, Ronbo. D1B in the back of my truck "guarding" his stash, Griz parking lot before the New Hampshire game. He bought all that on the way up from Brigham City, UT, the day before. This isn't even the funny part. The funny part was all the Mormon types laughing and pointing at him as he was leaving the liquor store in Pocatello with all that stuff!!!!!! That grocery cart was reaching max spec's, let me tell ya!!!

LMAO, still!!!!!

PaladinFan
July 12th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Did I read that right? Did a GSU fan predict Furman in the NC and then a NDSU fan put in a little dig about choking?

I need to sit down. That is a bit dizzying.

GaSouthern
July 12th, 2006, 12:24 PM
YEAH, I said it, last year Appy was my pic, this year it's Furrymen...
2007 & 08 will be GSU as they only win in sets.

socon with a four year sweep! :)

OL FU
July 12th, 2006, 12:32 PM
YEAH, I said it, last year Appy was my pic, this year it's Furrymen...
2007 & 08 will be GSU as they only win in sets.

socon with a four year sweep! :)

That could be. But from what I have seen of recruiting and current players, Furman only gets better the next four years. :nod: :smiley_wi

Eaglegus2
July 12th, 2006, 01:11 PM
That could be. But from what I have seen of recruiting and current players, Furman only gets better the next four years. :nod: :smiley_wi

As usual, the home & home games will be the best.:hurray:

Looking forward to going to Greenville this year. Wonder if Stumpy will make an appearance?xlolx

Cap'n Cat
July 12th, 2006, 01:12 PM

Like Northern Iowa..........

OL FU
July 12th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Like Northern Iowa..........

Well maybe we will finally get to play each other...............................and in Chatty:smiley_wi

Eaglegus2
July 12th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Well maybe we will finally get to play each other...............................and in Chatty:smiley_wi

Semi finals in Greenville will be my choice.:D

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 07:27 PM
WTF is so bad about predicting a National Champion, yesterday? Isn't that what July is for? No shat we have a season to play. It not like I just said they would just win it, period - I gave my reasons. And again...

Look at their schedule - Yes Poly will be tough, I just don't see em beating the Griz again at home. Hopefully Iowa doesn't beat the living crap out of em, Hawks are tough. Griz have seriously upgraded some key positions with some serious talent. They had a young team last year and did pretty well for a rebuilding year and a year when the conference was really tough - MSU, EWU...

You know damn well that they'll play every playoff game at WG. And FU Ralph, I've seen them play there twice and saw their spring game in Polson last year. I even played against them, in 1986.:o There is no better stadium and fan atmosphere in Iaa, period. Shat, 3/4 of D1 schools would kill to have that program.

Never thought I'd catch crap from Montana fans either, I guess there are other reasons you're hated besides envy. Jeez.:nonono2:

Grizzaholic
July 12th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Don't let it bug you, I am a big GRIZ fan and I think we will go deep into the playoffs this year. Everything in 1-AA is decided on the field; PERIOD. Chanpionship predictions ARE for July and your reasons are pretty valid. But on the other hand a team with little talent that is just "gelling' and having one of those games can beat any team, any day.

Proud Griz Man
July 12th, 2006, 07:52 PM
WTF is so bad about predicting a National Champion, yesterday? Isn't that what July is for? No shat we have a season to play. It not like I just said they would just win it, period - I gave my reasons. And again...

Look at their schedule - Yes Poly will be tough, I just don't see em beating the Griz again at home. Hopefully Iowa doesn't beat the living crap out of em, Hawks are tough. Griz have seriously upgraded some key positions with some serious talent. They had a young team last year and did pretty well for a rebuilding year and a year when the conference was really tough - MSU, EWU...

You know damn well that they'll play every playoff game at WG. And FU Ralph, I've seen them play there twice and saw their spring game in Polson last year. I even played against them, in 1986.:o There is no better stadium and fan atmosphere in Iaa, period. Shat, 3/4 of D1 schools would kill to have that program.

Never thought I'd catch crap from Montana fans either, I guess there are other reasons you're hated besides envy. Jeez.:nonono2:

You're as dumb as a Fox! You posted this stuff, poured yourself a cold, frothy beer, and giggled your MFing azz off at all the responses.

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

GOKATS
July 12th, 2006, 08:10 PM
This thread is hilarious and I have to thank D1B for the entertainment, but it appears Proud Griz may have figured it out.:rolleyes:

Either that or the mystery continues........................

who sent D1B the maroon colored glasses? : :confused: xlolx

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 08:13 PM
You're as dumb as a Fox! You posted this stuff, poured yourself a cold, frothy beer, and giggled your MFing azz off at all the responses.

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Why would I do that? Effin Ralph is one post away from kicking me off this site, if he thouht I was pulling crap on Discussion, I'd be gone.

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 08:24 PM
This thread is hilarious and I have to thank D1B for the entertainment, but it appears Proud Griz may have figured it out.:rolleyes:

Either that or the mystery continues........................

who sent D1B the maroon colored glasses? : :confused: xlolx

2004 - Capn Cat is holed up in Tremonten, UT on a temp assignment at his work, calls me up on the phone and says get your ass over here I got tix to the Griz Hampy playoff game that day I got into my subaru and drove 1300 miles to Tremonten and picked his ass up and we packed some beer and drove to Missoula and stayed in this ****hole heroin motel the next day we watched the griz demolish Hampy, I got completely wasted and we drove back to tremonten and then I drove another 1300 miles back home. That was a 5000 round trip give or take a thousand or so. Had a great experience and have been a fan ever since. I closlely follow Montana, Northern Iowa and now Texas State(their pregame came pretty close to MT, Griz has more respectable fans like my father, but TX state was great dont get me wrong).

Anyway, I know now not to give too much props to anyone here on this football message board, expecially the Griz. Sorry for upsetting everyone.

Proud Griz Man
July 12th, 2006, 08:27 PM

Perry F'ng Mason. xcoffeex

igo4uni
July 12th, 2006, 08:52 PM
In my humble and highly biased opinion, the Griz beating Iowa would be better than winning a nat'l title in Chatty. Just my opinion, of course.

:twocents: :twocents:

Mountain Panther
July 12th, 2006, 08:55 PM
In my humble and highly biased opinion, the Griz beating Iowa would be better than winning a nat'l title in Chatty. Just my opinion, of course.

:twocents: :twocents:

Hawkeye Nation would be crushed as they watch another high-hopes season go down the drain. But I don't think Montana can pull this one out.

paytonlives
July 12th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Hawkeye Nation would be crushed as they watch another high-hopes season go down the drain. But I don't think Montana can pull this one out.

It can happen IF:

The Griz O passes the ball well
Iowa looks past the Griz and keeps listening to all the news reports.

It will be close 30-24 (who wins?)

Pantherpower
July 12th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Drove by Kinnick last week as final touches are being put on the pressbox. Place looks pretty frickin' sweet. The Griz will be in for a great experience in Iowa City. Hope they put up a repectable showing.

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Perry F'ng Mason. xcoffeex

Not quite. You just don't like or won't allow someone outside the family to take pride in your program. Think about it. Sad.

Also, Grizo is sleeping with my wife, that prick. If that don't make me a Griz fan, then.....:bang: :bang:

Pantherpower
July 12th, 2006, 09:04 PM
It can happen IF:

I respectfully disagree. I would predict more of a 45-17 or 45-24 Hawkeye victory over what should be a great Griz team this fall.

Chi Panther
July 12th, 2006, 09:05 PM
It can happen IF:

Bring your run D.....cuz Young is going to be getting the ball.......

Mountain Panther
July 12th, 2006, 09:05 PM
It can happen IF:

I dunno.....Kinnick is a REALLY tough place to play. Before they lost to Michigan last year their win streak at home was 20+ games. I don't see you guys getting within 10 points the entire game.

Don't get me wrong - I am NOT a Hawkeye fan.

Ronbo
July 12th, 2006, 09:06 PM
2004 - Capn Cat is holed up in Tremonten, UT on a temp assignment at his work, calls me up on the phone and says get your ass over here I got tix to the Griz Hampy playoff game that day I got into my subaru and drove 1300 miles to Tremonten and picked his ass up and we packed some beer and drove to Missoula and stayed in this ****hole heroin motel the next day we watched the griz demolish Hampy, I got completely wasted and we drove back to tremonten and then I drove another 1300 miles back home. That was a 5000 round trip give or take a thousand or so. Had a great experience and have been a fan ever since. I closlely follow Montana, Northern Iowa and now Texas State(their pregame came pretty close to MT, Griz has more respectable fans like my father, but TX state was great dont get me wrong).

Anyway, I know now not to give too much props to anyone here on this football message board, expecially the Griz. Sorry for upsetting everyone.

Nobody is getting pissed at you D1B, it's the typical Griz sandbagging I see every year. If we get ranked 4th most Griz faithful will say we're too high. We really need to be ranked about 15th to satisfy the sandbaggers that worry and fret that we'll have a target on our backs.

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 09:08 PM
It can happen IF:

I love the Griz and I love em more for, unlike teams like Deleware, taking on, not the Temples of the world, but the best in 1a. However, Iowa will crush them, IMO.

Like Panther, I hope Montana wins.

sdgriz24
July 12th, 2006, 09:10 PM
We really need to be ranked about 15th to satisfy the sandbaggers that worry and fret that we'll have a target on our backs.

No we will still have a target on our back until we stop making playoffs every year.

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Nobody is getting pissed at you D1B, it's the typical Griz sandbagging I see every year. If we get ranked 4th most Griz faithful will say we're too high. We really need to be ranked about 15th to satisfy the sandbaggers that worry and fret that we'll have a target on our backs.

I hear you Ron. Montana is tops in 1aa. They will always have a target on their backs. I hope northern Iowa will get there someday. Thanks though and good luck. Capn and I are planning our year soon and hope to make it to Mizzoula for at least one game. Legalize prostitution and we'll get season tickets and enroll at the U.

Iowa City is not far for me. I'm planning on making that game.

GOKATS
July 12th, 2006, 09:36 PM
It can happen IF:

Thanks for adding to the hilarity of this post. I think I have a clue who sent the maroon glasses to D1B, but have to admit (having been on similar road trips) that I can place no blame. :smiley_wi

D1B
July 12th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks for adding to the hilarity of this post. I think I have a clue who sent the maroon glasses to D1B, but have to admit (having been on similar road trips) that I can place no blame. :smiley_wi

WTF:confused:

sdgriz24
July 12th, 2006, 10:36 PM
WTF:confused:

Don't worry you should know Kittie fans don't know what there talking about.

Grizo406
July 12th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Not quite. You just don't like or won't allow someone outside the family to take pride in your program. Think about it. Sad.

Also, Grizo is sleeping with my wife, that prick. If that don't make me a Griz fan, then.....:bang: :bang:

I take pride in supporting other I-AA teams, which include, but is not limited to, Georgia Southern, UNI, Delaware, and Colgate.

The kind of support I offer has many facets, and tends to be wide-spread...so to speak. Right now, I'm supportin' the ***** out of UNI, as D1B mentioned.

blukeys
July 12th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I love the Griz and I love em more for, unlike teams like Deleware, taking on, not the Temples of the world, but the best in 1a. However, Iowa will crush them, IMO.

Like Panther, I hope Montana wins.

D1B I can't let this comment go by without some clarification.

1. Temple has refused to schedule Delaware since the 80's .

2. Temple actually had a very solid I-A program in the 70's and early 80's under Wayne Hardin and beat teams such as West Virginia and almost beat Penn State on several occasions.

3. Along with Lehigh and Lafayette, Temple was a long term rival of Delaware. Iowa and Iowa State are hardly traditional rivals of UNI.

Temple, Rutgers, Lehigh, Lafayette, and Delaware have longstanding traditions going back more than 50 years.

4. Delaware's main I-A opponent since 1990 has been Navy. Navy has been to a bowl game every year they have played Delaware in this century.

5. A decent I-AA team should give the current Temple team all they can handle any day of the week. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

6. Temple will not discuss a home and home series with UD.

So the series is over as it has been since the mid 80's. :bang:

D1B
July 13th, 2006, 06:29 AM
D1B I can't let this comment go by without some clarification.

1. Temple has refused to schedule Delaware since the 80's .

2. Temple actually had a very solid I-A program in the 70's and early 80's under Wayne Hardin and beat teams such as West Virginia and almost beat Penn State on several occasions.

3. Along with Lehigh and Lafayette, Temple was a long term rival of Delaware. Iowa and Iowa State are hardly traditional rivals of UNI.

Temple, Rutgers, Lehigh, Lafayette, and Delaware have longstanding traditions going back more than 50 years.

4. Delaware's main I-A opponent since 1990 has been Navy. Navy has been to a bowl game every year they have played Delaware in this century.

5. A decent I-AA team should give the current Temple team all they can handle any day of the week. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

6. Temple will not discuss a home and home series with UD.

So the series is over as it has been since the mid 80's. :bang:

keys, I hear you. Just using Temple as an example of a low class D1 program (any team outside of the top 2 in the MAC)

Temple would win one maybe two games in the A-10. I saw them play Wisconsin last year - 65-0. I felt sorry. It looked as though they brought about 30 players. Worse team I've ever seen play football. I brought this Doctor from Africa and he fell asleep during the game. Kudos to the Big East for kicking them out.

Anyway, much respect to Deleware but like Montana, UNI, APP, Furman and others - They're better than West Chester and Albany in O0C.

Proud Griz Man
July 13th, 2006, 09:12 AM

Not true Ron. Except for the first part about D1B - no anger here.

Ronbo
July 13th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Ok then explain why every time the Griz are ranked there are a dozen posts by Griz fans saying we're too high? I see it every time.

OL FU
July 13th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Ok then explain why every time the Griz are ranked there are a dozen posts by Griz fans saying we're too high? I see it every time.

Because there are so damn many of you that you can't all agree on everything:p :D

Grizo406
July 13th, 2006, 09:44 AM
We really need to be ranked about 15th to satisfy the sandbaggers that worry and fret that we'll have a target on our backs.

I think that's too low!xlolx

VictorG
July 13th, 2006, 10:14 AM

No threat there! There's a reason Grizo wears a kilt, and it's not just because his "pants" are dirty!:D :D

D1B
December 1st, 2006, 05:48 PM
Just reminissin........xcoffeex

Tailbone
December 1st, 2006, 06:22 PM
Just reminissin........xcoffeex

You're gonna look like a genius in 3 weeks. :D

D1B
December 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM
You're gonna look like a genius in 3 weeks. :D

Montana is never a bad pick in any year. They are tops.

I'm rooting for Youngstown, SIU or Ill St, so I hope I'm wrong.

D1B
December 4th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Trip down memory lane.....

DaGriz
December 4th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Montana is never a bad pick in any year. They are tops.

I'm rooting for Youngstown, SIU or Ill St, so I hope I'm wrong.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

D1B
December 5th, 2006, 08:17 AM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yes indeed.xcoffeex

D1B
December 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Hmmmm.....xcoffeex

Ronbo
December 6th, 2006, 01:23 AM
If we can get lucky this Friday and then play the best game we've played all season at Chatty we have a chance.:smiley_wi