PDA

View Full Version : Finally - PL #4 Fordham Preview Up

colgate13
July 10th, 2006, 10:28 AM
On The 13 Yard Line (http://colgate13.blogspot.com).

No attempt to get premium fee services! Just a long holiday followed by a computer dying at home...

Fordham
July 10th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Tremendous write-up, 13. Once again, great job.

Although I'm excited by the upcoming season, I have to admit that you're more optimistic than I am about it. Not saying that we don't have a chance as much as we have a bunch of question marks and there's a lot of work for Massella to do.

Again, great stuff.

carney2
July 10th, 2006, 11:49 AM
A preseason 4th with the potential to move up is just about perfect for these guys. Another "well done," Mr. 13.

Now we eagerly await your reports on the "heavy hitters."

Go...gate
July 10th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Nice job, 13. Action photos are also nice, as are the Ram uniforms.

I think Masella is walking into a situation much like Biddle did; a program that needs a little discipline, spirit and hope. I'm cautiously optimistic that Fordham will have a winning season.

jimbo65
July 10th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Once again another thorough analysis. Being a Fordham fan I hope that your assessment is right on target. I had a similar feeling that we might have a surprisingly good year given last year's debacle, however, thiught I was thinking with my heart v. my mind.

By the way, is there a way to leave a message on you blog?

colgate13
July 10th, 2006, 02:54 PM
By the way, is there a way to leave a message on you blog?

You can comment to individual posts by clicking on the 'comment' link on the bottom, or you can email me directly ([email protected]) at the link on the very bottom of the page.

Comments are very welcome!

Fordham
July 10th, 2006, 02:58 PM
he's just trying to hit you up for money.

edit: :D

JoltinJoe
July 10th, 2006, 07:21 PM
A preseason 4th with the potential to move up is just about perfect for these guys. Another "well done," Mr. 13.

Now we eagerly await your reports on the "heavy hitters."

I'm glad Gate13 has finally reached the "Big Four" of the PL, otherwise known as the "heavy hitters." :nod: