PDA

View Full Version : S.C State U. gets football transfers from Clemson, UGA, Florida

bosshogg
July 8th, 2006, 03:16 PM
http://scstate.blogspot.com/2006/07/scsu-gets-football-transfers.html

catdaddy2402
July 8th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Man...as glad as I am to see a Tiger who would be riding the pine getting a chance at playing time elsewhere....Littleberry is bad news. He had very serious issues last year while down in Orlando for the bowl that resulted in him getting booted from the team. I hope he's got his life in order now and is a solid player for State....Lord knows they've had enough to deal with concerning in-state I-A transfers in the recent past.

bosshogg
July 9th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Man...as glad as I am to see a Tiger who would be riding the pine getting a chance at playing time elsewhere....Littleberry is bad news. He had very serious issues last year while down in Orlando for the bowl that resulted in him getting booted from the team. I hope he's got his life in order now and is a solid player for State....Lord knows they've had enough to deal with concerning in-state I-A transfers in the recent past.

believe me, I have spoken with people very close to this situation.....gone are the days of derek watson and the misbehavin transfers....if this kid even forgets to wash his hands after using the bathroom, he is done.....I don't think he will be problem....again, having been very close to the situation, I know that this kid really wants to just play ball, and get a degree.....he'll be okay

that reputation for SCSU taking peoples rejects is why Moe Thompson from USC did not end up there.....that was where he wanted to go...same thing for demetrius summers

WCU LawCat
July 9th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Lots of guys coming in on defense. I wonder why so many scholarships opened up so quick....

Maddog
July 9th, 2006, 07:43 PM
We had a couple of guys who got cut from the team. (Academics, etc.)

arranger101
July 11th, 2006, 07:07 AM
I guess it is safe to say that opponents won't be doing too much scoring!