AG1: That is some pretty good smack!!

Props to you buddy!

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I like Tom Petty...........xnodx

xthumbsupx

coover
August 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Probably belongs in the "Smack" section, rather than "Discussion".

It will be interesting to see who prevails in the Montana - Montana State game. I think most folks see a better team over at State this year, but the game has to be played and won to actually determine who is the loser and who is the winner. As a Cal Poly fan, frankly, I don't care who wins and who loses the game, but a State win will go along way to improve the attitude at State ... and a loss will certainly enhance the "loser" attitude in the minds of fans for both schools.

Poly doesn't play either school this year ... unless we get a game with one or the other in the playoffs ... quite possible. So if we do, we hope the "loser" appellation is applied to the team we play. We are winners! (Again, this belongs in the "Smack" section).

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I said it before and I will say it again this year.

Montana State doesnt match up well with our team they didnt last year as was evidenced by the physical *** pounding they took last year on their own field.

This year will be more of the same because we will DOMINATE them on the OL and DL. MSU has no go to receiver now that Akpla is gone and we have more than capable CB to cover them. Montana has the best group of LBs in the FCS and we have depth.

It wont surprise me at all if our defense is better this year than last.

We have some great skill players coming back to run behind a very good OL. When we solidify our QB spot this team will go on a roll and teams like State will be a pebble in a parking lot that we drive over and dont even notice on our way to the playoffs.

You dont want any part of this team.........nobody does.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 13th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Nobody

Apphole
August 13th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Make one for us! It will ease the pain of your defeat come September 8

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 13th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I am working on a follow up to Hot Hot Hot.........like most sequels it wont be as "good" as the first........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BisonHype!
August 13th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Thats funny stuff griz! Great work on it!