PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of College Sports Madness?

bonarae
August 10th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Haven't heard of them until quite recently, but now, they're already putting up previews of Top 44 FCS teams, with one team's preview released each day until #1 will be revealed on Opening Day:

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/fcs-football/top-44-previews

Harvard is #23, which is OK for me.

coover
August 10th, 2012, 04:44 PM
They're legitimate. They are from USA Today, and they are now down to the 22nd "best" team nationally.

I'm not sure what they base there ratings on, probably pre-season on the number of returning starters, but as a Cal Poly fan I noticed they have North Dakota at 30th (Take Note, Darrell) and mention that North Dakota is the 4th best team in the Big Sky. That's interesting as, I'm sure they will have Montana State, Montana, and Eastern Washington as the first 3 Big Sky teams, leaving Poly out of the top 44. Oh well, I guess Poly will just have to surprise a lot of people with their very young team.

RichH2
August 10th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Interesting site. Guess will be fun to read in addition to TSN

hidalgo
August 11th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Best in depth look at Duquesne I have seen from anywhere.

WeAreNorthDakota
August 11th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Just found the site recently also. Hopefully it's another place for reliable FCS coverage, I'll take as much as I can get.

RichH2
August 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Just found the site recently also. Hopefully it's another place for reliable FCS coverage, I'll take as much as I can get.

+1