PDA

View Full Version : CLEAR VIOLATION OF "GUY CODE"

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Anyone ever witness anything like this in FCS/FBS? Seriously though... not cool Nicolas Batum? What do you think of this clear violation of "Guy Code" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEfwQIcJ20

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Also, he was not ejected from the game....it was just called a foul! I know if this was a College Football Game, the guy would be tossed, and probably disciplined and tossed for a couple games. I don't know if I have seen it in college, but I think someone did this in the NFL last year or the year before...

bojeta
August 9th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Banned for life from all basketball and tied naked to a post where every kid in Spain with an Air-Soft gun can shoot him endlessly in the huevos!!

darell1976
August 9th, 2012, 11:39 AM
It would probably be a bench clearing brawl if it was the NBA.

grayghost06
August 9th, 2012, 11:42 AM
There's a reason jokes are made about the "fighting spirit" of the French...

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 11:53 AM
There's a reason jokes are made about the "fighting spirit" of the French...

French Motto: "Hit em' in the nutz and run... then apologize on Twitter...then he can't get you back!"

blueballs
August 9th, 2012, 11:56 AM
That's the kind of stuff that gets one's azz kicked.

asumike83
August 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
The Spaniards ought to quit flopping so much and people wouldn't want to hit them! That is what brought this on, them flailing around like a European soccer player every time somebody breathes too hard on them. The actual hit below the belt wasn't cool but if anyone deserved it, it is Juan Carlos Navarro and the Spanish Acting Quintet.

I hope the we play them for the gold and win by 40.

ASUMountaineer
August 9th, 2012, 12:07 PM
The Spaniards ought to quit flopping so much and people wouldn't want to hit them! That is what brought this on, them flailing around like a European soccer player every time somebody breathes too hard on them. The actual hit below the belt wasn't cool but if anyone deserved it, it is Juan Carlos Navarro and the Spanish Acting Quintet.

Yet another reason I can't watch soccer.

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 12:07 PM

I love Batum's first comment to reporters saying "I wanted to give him something to flop about..." ROFL!

bluehenbillk
August 9th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I suggest this to the NCAA as a penalty for flopping!!

Apphole
August 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM
My sac à main, je ne vous connais pas!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_JQzRdqBcM

coover
August 9th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I played football back in the late '50s, early '60s. At the "Mike" position, I made many tackles and ended up under a large piles of players. Unfortunately, at the bottom of these piles, it was not uncommon for grabbing, mashing, pulling, and even biting of various areas of the body, including certain "private" parts. Don't tell me it doesn't happen today.

Gil Dobie
August 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Good thing the T-Wolves didn't get him. They got AK-47 from Russia instead.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Both the French and Spanish are pu**ies!

....hits like a girl.....

UAalum72
August 9th, 2012, 06:19 PM
I played football back in the late '50s, early '60s. At the "Mike" position, I made many tackles and ended up under a large piles of players. Unfortunately, at the bottom of these piles, it was not uncommon for grabbing, mashing, pulling, and even biting of various areas of the body, including certain "private" parts. Don't tell me it doesn't happen today.

http://youtu.be/iNoy1yKmcRw

grayghost06
August 9th, 2012, 08:51 PM
http://youtu.be/iNoy1yKmcRw

I remember it like it was yesterday....too funny!

I-16Bandit
August 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Video was taken down.

Nickels
August 9th, 2012, 11:01 PM
heck when i played in high school(well, i didnt really play but i was on the team xthumbsupx) less than 10 years ago we had a DT who would boast about grabbing the opposing teams adam's apples and twisting their testicles xthumbsdownx not cool