PDA

View Full Version : Chris Johnson (Titans) believes he can beat Usain Bolt in a race..... Really bro?

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 10:01 AM
http://leeinks.weei.com/sports/2012/08/09/chris-johnson-could-probably-beat-usain-bolt-in-a-race-says-chris-johnson?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here is the link for those that want to read this soon to be nomination for this year's Perposterous Statement Tournament. (Nominating today via Dan "The Common Man" Cole's show today)

Apphole
August 9th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Just don't say you can lay him down because he ain't got no bed to sleep in anyway so how you gonna lay him down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbChTZALac8

TTUEagles
August 9th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Back when he was drafted, reports were that his 40-yard time was better than Olympic sprinters at 40 yards...100 M time: nowhere close, but very close @ 40 yds...that (approximate) 60 yards/m is a BIG difference.

I'll emphasize that I think this is what was said - I know there was something comparing his speed to Olympic runners ... In any event, pretty stupid yet harmless thing to say - just like Bolt saying he could play pro soccer or be a WR in the NFL - world class speed does not necessarily = great at other sports.

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 10:14 AM
It's amusing how much crap Chris Johnson talks. Especially when he was calling himself the #1 running back in the NFL, then S'd his P's during the season...

Apphole
August 9th, 2012, 10:33 AM
He's the one guy in the world that sounds worse on camera than Armanti Edwards.

:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICV-U9fsEo

smallcollegefbfan
August 9th, 2012, 10:36 AM
What I want to do is does he believe he can beat him in a 40-yard dash or 100 meters? There is no way he beats him in 100 meters IMO but I'd like to see the 40-yard dash. Bolt doesn't have the best 20 yards or so of about 4-5 sprinters (as shown by the fact he never has the lead early on). I would like to see how close it would be in 40 yards. I think he would beat CJ by 3-5 yards in the 100 meters.

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 10:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICV-U9fsEo

Wow.... So, do you guys not have enough life jackets up there? I didn't realize there was a drinking and swimming pandemic in the App Community! xbeerchugx

Apphole
August 9th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Wow.... So, do you guys not have enough life jackets up there? I didn't realize there was a drinking and swimming pandemic in the App Community! xbeerchugx

I forgot how bad the stadium looked just 5 years ago. Amazing what winning 3 NC's and beating a #5 BCS team will do for a program.

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM
The quality of the video isn't quite there, but a valuable message for those that like to have a few totties and swim!

Smitty
August 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Saw this quote on twitter...

Chris Johnson thinks he can beat Usain Bolt in a race. Only thing is, it takes Bolt 9.63 seconds to run 100 meters. It takes Chris 16 games.

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Saw this quote on twitter...

Chris Johnson thinks he can beat Usain Bolt in a race. Only thing is, it takes Bolt 9.63 seconds to run 100 meters. It takes Chris 16 games.

Haha. Thats funny man!

CrazyCat
August 9th, 2012, 11:39 AM
The only chance Johnson would have is at 40 yds.

chattownmocs
August 9th, 2012, 11:46 AM
It's amusing how much crap Chris Johnson talks. Especially when he was calling himself the #1 running back in the NFL, then S'd his P's during the season...

He has 5,645 yards in 4 years. He ran for over 2,000 yards while sporting a 5.6 ypc average in the NFL. Yeah he has no room to talk.

chattownmocs
August 9th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure what all the outrage is about. Chris Johnson ran a 10.3 in high school. I can promise you if he had been training this whole time he would be well under 10 seconds by now. I'm not saying he could beat Bolt at 100 meters but he did run the fastest 40 in the history of the combine. Bolt is not a great starter. It would be a very close 40, edge to Johnson. This isn't exactly Chad Ochocinco saying he could beat Phelps in the pool.

BisonHype!
August 9th, 2012, 11:56 AM
He has 5,645 yards in 4 years. He ran for over 2,000 yards while sporting a 5.6 ypc average in the NFL. Yeah he has no room to talk.

I was talking about the start of last season. Got paid, then sputtered.

Apphole
August 9th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Could Bolt take a hit from an NFL LB, stand up and do it again?

I think the better athlete award goes to Johnson and the fastest award goes to Bolt.

They're both dumb as dirt though.

813Jag
August 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Don't really see what the big deal is xreadx

WataugaDave
August 9th, 2012, 07:53 PM

If you want to see Armanti failing at speaking on camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKdqMit2neE

"Your supporter of the Yos-EFF club means that student athletes have the opportunity to secede in anythang that they dream."